Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Organized Body like Freemasons and CoS

Sarjam05

When you become a part of something like SS that feels so right and creates this intense feeling of love and emotions similar to deep sexual passions (not literal) for members of your spiritual family you want to have an organized body. A body like Freemasonry. CoS. A membership card. An attire. A sort of fraternal code of conduct. Handshakes. Greetings. And more. I just can’t wait till we can do this. We’d have different handshakes and leg shakes. Our own occult language only understood by members. Wow!!! I can’t wait!!!

Sarjam05 said:
When you become a part of something like SS that feels so right and creates this intense feeling of love and emotions similar to deep sexual passions (not literal) for members of your spiritual family you want to have an organized body. A body like Freemasonry. CoS. A membership card. An attire. A sort of fraternal code of conduct. Handshakes. Greetings. And more. I just can’t wait till we can do this. We’d have different handshakes and leg shakes. Our own occult language only understood by members. Wow!!! I can’t wait!!!

Don´t think this is the right way, to have secret codes etc, we strive for a world in which we can be free, open about our path, the only limits there should be natural limits, which can be broken down by applied practice and knowledge, free for everyone to learn about.

Imagine walking on a street and you walk by a person and you just know. Know that this person is one of us and know whatever he might show through their aura.

This is something we are ultimately capable of. I would not put uniforms and such past us, but this is really what it is about. Current "leaders", masons, shabbos goyim and so on and so forth need all of the fancy medals, handshakes and such because they lack the spiritual aspects. At best they generate energy for jewish thoughtforms. Not much of spirituality if you ask me.

Henu the Great said:
Imagine walking on a street and you walk by a person and you just know. Know that this person is one of us and know whatever he might show through their aura.

This is something we are ultimately capable of. I would not put uniforms and such past us, but this is really what it is about. Current "leaders", masons, shabbos goyim and so on and so forth need all of the fancy medals, handshakes and such because they lack the spiritual aspects. At best they generate energy for jewish thoughtforms. Not much of spirituality if you ask me.

I agree with this. All one needs is spiritual openness and aptitude. Uniform are going to be a side thing, sure, but nothing else is needed. For the anti-uniform people out there, just remember uniforms have a purpose that is greater that your rebellion tantrums. Hitler's Jugende had uniforms, the SS had uniforms, and so on... There's no need to wear underwear (i.e. t-shirts) in every minute of your life.

I wouldn't be opposed to something like this, but at this moment, when our enemy is still as dangerous as ever and the vast majority of the world either despises us or has no idea who we are, it's just not smart to be painting targets on our backs.

Hmm.. Fraternities and Covens may be needed for gender based disagreements, differences, rituals or difficulties, but I feel it can also lead to further dividing people that need to be united.
I find myself agreeing (and disagreeing) somewhat with Fuchs and Henu.
I, for one, feel or perhaps wish secrecy was not necessary for personal safety. I am not afraid of social persecution or strange looks. It does not seem, historically, anyone Satanically inclined wished to be secret at heart. It is very hampering to think about the fact that if I said "I am a Satanist", I could potentially die, be spiritually attacked or worse.
Of this day and age, for me personally, any experience with a uniform has been "you are now my property and I will do with you as I wish", forced into false humbleness, modesty or free advertising. This directly goes against my instinct of being curious, questioning everything, self expression (colour) & being and living for yourself.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

I agree with this. All one needs is spiritual openness and aptitude. Uniform are going to be a side thing, sure, but nothing else is needed. For the anti-uniform people out there, just remember uniforms have a purpose that is greater that your rebellion tantrums. Hitler's Jugende had uniforms, the SS had uniforms, and so on... There's no need to wear underwear (i.e. t-shirts) in every minute of your life.

Uniforms serve a purpose in some things when needing to identify to others as something but other than this it's kind of a borg type thing we are not looking to create a culture of sameness and conformity of thought and action. That is the enemies job.

I am sure something allowing more creativity and freedom could serve the same purpose and achieve the same goals serve the same "greater purpose" as you call it (you sound like a boomer when saying that). So I am not really fully in favor of that.

Soul Wings said:
Hmm.. Fraternities and Covens may be needed for gender based disagreements, differences, rituals or difficulties, but I feel it can also lead to further dividing people that need to be united.
I find myself agreeing (and disagreeing) somewhat with Fuchs and Henu.
I, for one, feel or perhaps wish secrecy was not necessary for personal safety. I am not afraid of social persecution or strange looks. It does not seem, historically, anyone Satanically inclined wished to be secret at heart. It is very hampering to think about the fact that if I said "I am a Satanist", I could potentially die, be spiritually attacked or worse.
Of this day and age, for me personally, any experience with a uniform has been "you are now my property and I will do with you as I wish", forced into false humbleness, modesty or free advertising. This directly goes against my instinct of being curious, questioning everything, self expression (colour) & being and living for yourself.
A person can literally be killed for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Secrecy is of utmost importance because we are at war, and also... There are levels of understanding, so "need to know" applies strongly.

And uniforms are needed for group activities at some point. We are not ragged militia of hoodlums, after all.

Even if we disagree about uniforms. Would we about secret handshakes? I mean it’s cool to know only a SS can shake your hands that way. 😉. That would ultimately lead to code words in order to identify a goyim or enemy spy 😡. I think it would be cool if this becomes some sort of consortium or fraternal order. You know. That air of superiority. Maybe I’m just overthinking. 😝.
I dreamt the grim reaper was bringing me death. What does this mean?

Even if we disagree about uniforms. Would we about secret handshakes? I mean it’s cool to know only a SS can shake your hands that way. 😉. That would ultimately lead to code words in order to identify a goyim or enemy spy 😡. I think it would be cool if this becomes some sort of consortium or fraternal order. You know. That air of superiority. Maybe I’m just overthinking. 😝.
I dreamt the grim reaper was bringing me death. What does this mean?

Sarjam05 said:

The situation has to be considered in a realistic way. The most important aspect in Satanism is one´s mind and soul.

The conducts and material regulations are all but a LARP if the foundations above are not set. They can be a dangerous one at that before the actual aspects of internal manifestation have taken place.

The Freemasons and the Illuminati fell into this hole. LARPing focus and energy wasted in LARPing, can be counterproductive. Now it´s all Jewish LARPing.

And this comes from me who would really love it more than anyone for us to engage the above. That said, with the enemy decreasing and gone, things will change. But now that would be a waste of time. Dressing as something doesn´t make you that something.

We are more organized and connected together, despite of not wearing the same uniforms. In mind and spirit we are all connected and the more we advance, we become stronger and stronger like a collective sun.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

I agree with this. All one needs is spiritual openness and aptitude. Uniform are going to be a side thing, sure, but nothing else is needed. For the anti-uniform people out there, just remember uniforms have a purpose that is greater than your rebellion tantrums. Hitler's Jugende had uniforms, the SS had uniforms, and so on... There's no need to wear underwear (i.e. t-shirts) in every minute of your life.

Uniforms serve a purpose in some things when needing to identify to others as something but other than this it's kind of a borg type thing we are not looking to create a culture of sameness and conformity of thought and action. That is the enemies job.

I am sure something allowing more creativity and freedom could serve the same purpose and achieve the same goals serve the same "greater purpose" as you call it (you sound like a boomer when saying that). So I am not really fully in favor of that.
Uniforms are useful in the military and in education, as they were in the third reich and are still in some country. And also when representing organisations for certain, very specific activities. At work, a simple dress code is fine, so people learn there is difference between work and leisure. During your spare time, that final restriction can be lifted. Never have I stated you should be wearing a uniform in every moment of your life, just like you should be wearing underwear in all areas of your life. What's needed here is some balance. Think you have to sides of the brain, not just a creative one and not just a structured one either.

Like it's been explained before, structure and regulations are needed in a framework to develop oneself. Without this, there can be no growth as energy spreads thin in all directions dissipating, rather than focused in one direction and manifesting.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
I agree with this. All one needs is spiritual openness and aptitude. Uniform are going to be a side thing, sure, but nothing else is needed. For the anti-uniform people out there, just remember uniforms have a purpose that is greater than your rebellion tantrums. Hitler's Jugende had uniforms, the SS had uniforms, and so on... There's no need to wear underwear (i.e. t-shirts) in every minute of your life.

Uniforms are useful in the military and in education, as they were in the third reich and are still in some country. And also when representing organisations for certain, very specific activities. At work, a simple dress code is fine, so people learn there is difference between work and leisure. During your spare time, that final restriction can be lifted. Never have I stated you should be wearing a uniform in every moment of your life, just like you should be wearing underwear in all areas of your life. What's needed here is some balance. Think you have to sides of the brain, not just a creative one and not just a structured one either.

Like it's been explained before, structure and regulations are needed in a framework to develop oneself. Without this, there can be no growth as energy spreads thin in all direction dissipating, rather than focused in one direction and manifesting.

Well written. How about handshakes? Secret greetings? Code words?

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Like it's been explained before, structure and regulations are needed in a framework to develop oneself. Without this, there can be no growth as energy spreads thin in all directions dissipating, rather than focused in one direction and manifesting.

I don't fully disagree with you here. But my nature may inside want to rebel regardless with them sometimes if they are needed doesn't mean I will or have to I get the point.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't fully disagree with you here. But my nature may inside want to rebel regardless with them sometimes if they are needed doesn't mean I will or have to I get the point.

Yeah, I understand. I'm part of the generation that's supposed to overthrow the establishment. I learnt a lot about Saturn in the last few years, and I had my fair share of struggles in applying its teachings in a balanced and gradual way. There's still a lot more to learn, and to rectify when it comes to application on my side. It seems that the more one advances, the more there is to understand and learn. I really don't get how some people can think immortality would be boring. With SS our soul keep growing larger and stronger, yet we found ourselves astounded by how small we are compared to everything there is. There is no boredom, there is only awe and wonder, and a desire to become immortal as soon as possible, so you can partake in this song of life forever without an expiry date.

Sarjam05 said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

Like it's been explained before, structure and regulations are needed in a framework to develop oneself. Without this, there can be no growth as energy spreads thin in all direction dissipating, rather than focused in one direction and manifesting.

Well written. How about handshakes? Secret greetings? Code words?

What do you need them for? Refer to Henu's and Fuchs' replies.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah, I understand. I'm part of the generation that's supposed to overthrow the establishment. I learnt a lot about Saturn in the last few years, and I had my fair share of struggles in applying its teachings in a balanced and gradual way. There's still a lot more to learn, and to rectify when it comes to application on my side. It seems that the more one advances, the more there is to understand and learn. I really don't get how some people can think immortality would be boring. With SS our soul keep growing larger and stronger, yet we found ourselves astounded by how small we are compared to everything there is. There is no boredom, there is only awe and wonder, and a desire to become immortal as soon as possible, so you can partake in this song of life forever without an expiry date.

I don't think we will be bored. I had this dream I still remember where humans had colonized the moon as in putting some stuff up there and figured out some kind of atmosphere for it. When me and someone (this dream was in 2008 I still remember it) walked over to the dark side of the moon and looked up at the sky. It was really beautiful you could see these colors there like this:
ngc6357.jpg
but it was more a pinkish his than this image. I don't see how eternal life could be boring.

After what is going on today it will be super interesting in the Satanic world.

The thing about Saturn that is interesting is there is the Capricorn side then the Aquarius side. There are different forms of structure. Aquarius still is structure in a way it's difficult for some to understand. The night and day rulers of Saturn. I think there will be some sort of strict structure in age of Aquarius but I don't think anyone fully knows what it is all about yet. We will though. 2024 is supposed to be the first taste of earth being in full Aquarius energy. I think it mostly shifted sometime before now guessing 2012 since a lot of people said they felt some weird energy shift in December that year but I can't be absolutely sure. But we have Neptune in Pisces till then it kind of keeps us in Pisces energy pretty heavily but when I sense Earth's energy field I feel way more Aquarius than Pisces. I will say that and have for awhile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back