Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP confirms that I am the strongest on earth?

Sina of gods

I hear the gods, but I think it's the enemy I want to hear the priests, am I the strongest being on earth?

Sina of gods said:
but I think it's the enemy

Probably -> solution-> void meditation. Don´t fail the 3rd teaching of Azazel:

"The Third One: "Pledge [Certainty], Then Calamity" This statement, translates to “A pledge, then a calamity”. This is the most cryptic of the three statements.This statement warns strongly against being deluded on false certainty, which can later bring calamity. It warns to not “pledge” one’s self to rumors or false ideals. Only if Christians took heed of this advice..."

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63514

Sina of gods said:
I hear the gods, but I think it's the enemy I want to hear the priests, am I the strongest being on earth?

No you are not. You'd need to commit yourself to advancing spiritually for a very long time and along the way you'd mature and understand that it's never a competition and everyone just advances at their own pace.

Study the JoS website exhaustively.
www.satanisgod.org

Delusions and lies won't help you advance. Satan is for the truth.

I think it's insecurity to have to be told. If you were you wouldn't need confirmation. You just would be and you'd know.

I strongly doubt you're the strongest person on earth. Unless you're a power lifter and I don't know you're the world dead lifting champion.

If you're so strong please put an end to the enemies crimes against humanity now.

Sina of gods said:

Sorry to disappoint you but you are deluded to believe something you are certainly not. Strongest on earth? You would have to have all power to be the strongest on earth. The universe? Well you would be a speck to the breather beings such as the gods. Just hypothetically speaking. Stop trying to be the best above others. Be better at yourself.

I would suggest you do void meditation and definitely clean your aura with Surya. It can work wonders. Start with the basics and then advance. You want to be powerful? Totally understandable. But no person with any power just willed it automatically. It took practice, years of dedication and they mastered the basics. But that’s up to you.

Sina of gods said:

I'll tell you a secret: If you were really the strongest person you wouldn't need to confirm it or brag about it. You would actually care less about it. On the other hand, people who have an insecure ego need to tell themselves that they are the "strongest", "superior", a "king"/"queen" because deep inside they feel insecure. This is basic psychology.

Hey strongest warrior of earth ,

Please can you do something about this Globalist Great Reset plan. A mere mortal asks for help.

Thank you.

Sina of gods said:

Paint a fart green, or win the war. Can't? Probably not the strongest then. accept where you are, and push forward.

Since you are the strongest, I have a few requests for you:
:arrow: Remove kikes and shabbos completely at every level from this planet
:arrow: Cut higher education tuition fees in Anglo-Saxon countries by 90/95% (and in NL by 2/3) without compromising the full experience
:arrow: Cut real estate lettings, sales and mortgages by 90-99%
:arrow: Force businesses to keep jobs inside the country without increasing retail prices
:arrow: Change social norms to make alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and other recreational drugs things that are frowned upon
:arrow: Make nightlife (including clubbing) niche among everyone, including under 30s
:arrow: Make governments reverse covid laws
:arrow: Increase budget for education, healthcare and the military
:arrow: Make it faster for SS people to gain citizenship in countries of their races (e.g. White in Europe) and impossible for people to gain citizenship or anything more than a 6-month visa in countries that are not their race (e.g. Middle Eastern and Blacks in Europe)
:arrow: Make it easier for SS to be admitted to top educational establishments [and other establishments], based on assessment and actual intelligence INSTEAD of qualifications
:arrow: Make it easier for Whites to serve in White-countries militaries without citizenship, with eligibility requirements based exclusively on aptitude and ability instead.
:arrow: Return the military to being the silver class, and every other profession to their own respective class (e.g. bankers and businessmen should be bronze, not gold)
:arrow: Replace street casual with smart casual as the norm in leisure time
:arrow: Replace all current food sold in supermarkets with organic, seasonal and local food; make this mainstream and for the same price as non-organic food currently sold; make non-organic and otherwise unhealthy food more expensive.
:arrow: Replace vehicle transportation with teleportation [the technology for which already exists, btw]
:arrow: Cut pollution by 100% and purify the planet 100%
:arrow: Comfortably resettle all races in the continent they belong to
:arrow: Reverse everything that has completely or partially transitioned online [e.g. lectures, seminars, employability/recruitment events]
:arrow: Make gymnastics the mainstream system of training [without compromising quality] as it once was, while bodybuilding and weight-lifting go back to being niche.
:arrow: Make critical and holistic thinking the norm

Adds 88 more requests.

Since you are the strongest earthworm, can you destroy physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually the fucking bastards cancers of humanity below :

- jacob rothschild and all his family
- rockefeller family
- morgan's family
- windsor family
- joe biden
- clinton
- obama
- benyamin netanyahou
- queen elisabeth II
- pope francis
- jacques attali
- emmanuel macron
- nicolas sarkozy
- rama x
- henry kissinger
- george soros
- bill gates
- bernard henri levy
- george bush

Hail SATANA ! Hail ODIN !
Hail BHAÏRAVAH ! Hail RUDRA !
Hail SHIVA ! Hail PAN !
Hail PTAH ! Hail PROMETHEUS !
Hail LUCIFER ! Hail BAPHOMET !
Hail OSIRIS ! Hail MAHADEV !
Hail ENKI ! Hail EA ! Hail HERNE !

Blackdragon666 said:
Sina of gods said:

No you are not. You'd need to commit yourself to advancing spiritually for a very long time and along the way you'd mature and understand that it's never a competition and everyone just advances at their own pace.

Study the JoS website exhaustively.
www.satanisgod.org

Very true, this path is all about personal evolution, which is not easy and takes its time.

Stormblood said:
Since you are the strongest, I have a few requests for you:
:arrow: Remove kikes and shabbos completely at every level from this planet
:arrow: Cut higher education tuition fees in Anglo-Saxon countries by 90/95% (and in NL by 2/3) without compromising the full experience
:arrow: Cut real estate lettings, sales and mortgages by 90-99%
:arrow: Force businesses to keep jobs inside the country without increasing retail prices
:arrow: Change social norms to make alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and other recreational drugs things that are frowned upon
:arrow: Make nightlife (including clubbing) niche among everyone, including under 30s
:arrow: Make governments reverse covid laws
:arrow: Increase budget for education, healthcare and the military
:arrow: Make it faster for SS people to gain citizenship in countries of their races (e.g. White in Europe) and impossible for people to gain citizenship or anything more than a 6-month visa in countries that are not their race (e.g. Middle Eastern and Blacks in Europe)
:arrow: Make it easier for SS to be admitted to top educational establishments [and other establishments], based on assessment and actual intelligence INSTEAD of qualifications
:arrow: Make it easier for Whites to serve in White-countries militaries without citizenship, with eligibility requirements based exclusively on aptitude and ability instead.
:arrow: Return the military to being the silver class, and every other profession to their own respective class (e.g. bankers and businessmen should be bronze, not gold)
:arrow: Replace street casual with smart casual as the norm in leisure time
:arrow: Replace all current food sold in supermarkets with organic, seasonal and local food; make this mainstream and for the same price as non-organic food currently sold; make non-organic and otherwise unhealthy food more expensive.
:arrow: Replace vehicle transportation with teleportation [the technology for which already exists, btw]
:arrow: Cut pollution by 100% and purify the planet 100%
:arrow: Comfortably resettle all races in the continent they belong to
:arrow: Reverse everything that has completely or partially transitioned online [e.g. lectures, seminars, employability/recruitment events]
:arrow: Make gymnastics the mainstream system of training [without compromising quality] as it once was, while bodybuilding and weight-lifting go back to being niche.
:arrow: Make critical and holistic thinking the norm

Adds 88 more requests.

wait teleportation is real..... are you sure about that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back