Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Perfect Example of the Jewish Mindset I came across

darkmonkey666

This is the most Jewish thing I ever came across. This song is written by a Jew and sung by an Jew who is open about being Jewish in a lot of songs. I thought I would share this cause it was such a perfect example of Jewish thinking.

"Property"

Don't you go leaving
Baby, I'll find you
Tell all your secrets
No one will want you
It's for your own good
I know what's best for you
If you won't sleep with me
There'll be no rest for you

Until the day you're broke
Until you drop and choke
I'll be your man
This much I know
Until the empire falls
Until you think it all

You gave your love to me
And now you are my property
You sold your soul
You can't retrieve the love I stole
From you
It's true
Deny with every thing you do
You're my property
You're my property

Sell you into bondage
Baby, I own you
You'll entertain all my friends
Dressed in the latest trendy frocks
You better tattoo
That I am your patriarch
It's your ambition
Soon you will fear the dark

Cause I look in your bed
Until the day you see
That you mean nothing to me
Until the day I find
Someone to fall in line
Without a single sin
Without an opinion

You gave your love to me
You sold your soul
From you
It's true
You're my property
You're my property

"Baby, I know you've got all those crazy loft goals:
Going to art school and following your dreams and whatnot.
Blah blah blah, just throw it to the side.
You know I can support us all on my own and worst case
I'll just have to sell some drugs to my little brother's friends.
If you do have to sell your body, once or twice or seven times,
it'll be worth it. And trust me, one day my band is gonna make it.
And this will all be just a distant distant dream.."

Until the earth's removed
Or daddy don't approve
Whatever happens first
Depending on my mood

You gave your love to me
You sold your soul
From you
It's true
You're my property
You're my property
You're my property
You're my property

Here is a link to it just cause I was talking about it and for no other reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIFrn3xCK4&feature=share

slyscorpion said:
for no other reason.

You don´t have to justify your self, as if you did something wrong, also this is a potential opening for slander (He is offmod, now promotes a jewish band, he got payed to do so...). We should not promote jewish thoughts here, be it in the form of music, art, writings with the only pretext of look totally jewish or otherwise the forum could be flooded with this, we have a big reach, we should not detriment this.

I know about hardcore christians, that they would only love god/christ, this probably does also apply to hardcore jews.
The ultimate jewish song would be a love song to thear hivemind/God denying any other love.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
for no other reason.

You don´t have to justify your self, as if you did something wrong, also this is a potential opening for slander (He is offmod, now promotes a jewish band, he got payed to do so...). We should not promote jewish thoughts here, be it in the form of music, art, writings with the only pretext of look totally jewish or otherwise the forum could be flooded with this, we have a big reach, we should not detriment this.

I know about hardcore christians, that they would only love god/christ, this probably does also apply to hardcore jews.
The ultimate jewish song would be a love song to thear hivemind/God denying any other love.

Ok point taken some people were doing this kind of thing before so I thought I would add it. I think sometimes sharing things inspires people to keep going. That was my idea. No way am I promoting this but if I add lyrics for something I always linked to a video for reference. This isn't promoting it in hopes or having people listen to this kind of stuff 🤢🤮

This came on random play with rock I thought actually wow that is so Jewish perfect example. I might post this to inspire someone to keep going if they are feeling a little less motivation.

This is disgusting that was the point.

It gives a really dirty feeling to actually listen to this plus something about the guys voice is really creepy.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
for no other reason.

Ok point taken some people were doing this kind of thing before so I thought I would add it. I think sometimes sharing things inspires people to keep going. That was my idea. No way am I promoting this but if I add lyrics for something I always linked to a video for reference. This isn't promoting it in hopes or having people listen to this kind of stuff 🤢🤮

This came on random play with rock I thought actually wow that is so Jewish perfect example. I might post this to inspire someone to keep going if they are feeling a little less motivation.

This is disgusting that was the point.

It gives a really dirty feeling to actually listen to this plus something about the guys voice is really creepy.

But yes if the forum was filled with a bunch of people posting this kind of thing it would be an unpleasant place I do not desire that. Maybe I won't post this kind of thing again. It does give a sick feeling to me.

I might have made a mistake posting this. If so I am sorry. My intention was to show something where the enemy is being blatent about their thoughts and maybe keep people motivated but yes this thread didn't appear to come across the way I thought it would.

FuckYu_666 said:
It sucks to read, and it sucks even more to listen to it.

slyscorpion said:
I might have made a mistake posting this. If so I am sorry. My intention was to show something where the enemy is being blatent about their thoughts and maybe keep people motivated but yes this thread didn't appear to come across the way I thought it would.

FuckYu_666 said:
It sucks to read, and it sucks even more to listen to it.
I understand you meant to show the thinking Jews have, but their thinking sucks and makes the reader puke.

Disgusting. Describes the jewish psychosis to a T, every jew I knew is just like this. Don't forget what we are fighting against.

existentialcrisis said:
Disgusting. Describes the jewish psychosis to a T, every jew I knew is just like this. Don't forget what we are fighting against.

Yeah tell me about it that is exactly why I post this. Unfortunately I used to live in an area with a pretty high Jewish population most of them part Jews. It was absolutely horrible. The way people treated eachother was just 🤢🤮 exactly this kind of thing like in the song all the time. I don't think we ever met anyone not like that. That is why we moved.

slyscorpion said:
"Baby, I know you've got all those crazy loft goals:
Going to art school and following your dreams and whatnot.
Blah blah blah, just throw it to the side.
You know I can support us all on my own and worst case

I'll just have to sell some drugs to my little brother's friends.
If you do have to sell your body, once or twice or seven times,
it'll be worth it. And trust me, one day my band is gonna make it.
And this will all be just a distant distant dream.."

Until the earth's removed
Or daddy don't approve
Whatever happens first
Depending on my mood

You gave your love to me
You sold your soul
From you
It's true
You're my property
You're my property
You're my property
You're my property

Here is a link to it just cause I was talking about it and for no other reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIFrn3xCK4&feature=share

🎉 WOW!! I HATE JOOS AND THEIR RELATED ILK MORE THAN EVER NOW, THANKS BROTHER!! 🎉

Meteor said:
These lyrics make me sick and remind me of a jew I used to know.
Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Spiritual death to them all. I hope my efforts with the F-RTR pay off.

Also, Meteor, who told you to make me laugh, huh?? I lost the glare I was giving to Sly's post thanks to this comment you made. It sounds like lyrics if you evenly space it out like song paragraphs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, as much as it disgusts me to write my experience regarding enemy entities I've been dealing with (brother Sly knows) , I want to write it once I have the guts to do so... a topic concerning abusive relationships described in the song above. Maybe as I write it, I would also give the answers to myself and whatnot, as well as others here.

I saw members creating "throwaway accounts" because of this sort of thing, but since my problem is still ongoing, I went with this account in order to fix it.

People may be ashamed to have these types of skeletons hidden deep away in their closet, but once they ask here for the solution, we're proud that they're taking action.

Let's keep our morale high, brothers and sisters :D

slyscorpion said:
existentialcrisis said:

Yeah tell me about it that is exactly why I post this. Unfortunately I used to live in an area with a pretty high Jewish population most of them part Jews. It was absolutely horrible. The way people treated eachother was just 🤢🤮 exactly this kind of thing like in the song all the time. I don't think we ever met anyone not like that. That is why we moved.
Same. I didn't have the fortune of being able to leave it behind, though.

Unfortunately my family was very jew infiltrated. Alot of abuses that I couldn't fathom make sense now that my eyes have been opened to the jews and their parasitic nature. Now I know why life was so dysfunctional, along with a family history of christardation(judaism for gentiles) it's a no brainer.

I just want it all to end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back