Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Painting of Hell

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Does anyone know if this painting is legit? I have it in my computer since 2011 under the name "Duat" but I tried to look it up in the JoS and didn't find anything on it, so I might have got it from random sources as I did that a lot when I was younger. I was just going to use this as a background for a video on JoS material and now I'm not sure if the painting is legit and made by a known Satanist/Pagan.
Duat.jpg

BlackOnyx8 said:
Does anyone know if this painting is legit? I have it in my computer since 2011 under the name "Duat" but I tried to look it up in the JoS and didn't find anything on it, so I might have got it from random sources as I did that a lot when I was younger. I was just going to use this as a background for a video on JoS material and now I'm not sure if the painting is legit and made by a known Satanist/Pagan.
Duat.jpg

It could be a adam eve painting with the angel talking to them naked.

You could use this one:

"Here is a painting from "Paradise Lost" of Satan's Palace by John Martin."
Father_s_Palace.jpg

from here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Fuchs said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Duat.jpg

It could be a adam eve painting with the angel talking to them naked.

You could use this one:

"Here is a painting from "Paradise Lost" of Satan's Palace by John Martin."
Father_s_Palace.jpg

from here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
Yeah that makes sense. Good thing I asked. Thanks I will use the other one instead

I don't honestly know but i do remember this one I believe it was in someone's signature or it was a created artwork. I can't remember what username that was though sorry. So I do know this was on the groups somewhere back then. As to where they got it who knows. It could be legit or they could have just searched Google with some term and used an image from there it could be a representation of something xtian even who knows. I personally have not seen Duat this life and do not remember it if I was there between lives so can't comment if that is what it's like or not.

If you remember what group you used and around when you can search archives of it maybe you can find the post or signature with this image.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back