Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lying for Jesus aka the "Christian Taqiyya"

Nimrod33

I remember seeing an old post of the infiltrator Mageson, where he explain the doctrine of deceit of jews and muslims, and claimed that even christians have one. Unfortunately, he ended the tread without sourcing it, like he used to did.

I suspected that he referred to the so called "Lying for Jesus" that Evangelicals in America use sometimes in order to convince people to join their cause. However, recently i came to find out were this doctrine does come from. I'll explain better:

Islam: Since it would take too much time, i recommend everyone to check this page on this website: https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Judaism: Anyone that by this point knows that the jews are instructed to lie to gentile, should also know which verses of the Torah justify deceit:

Exodus 1:14-22
And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:
And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour. The new King of Egypt enslaved the Israelites. And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah: And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive? And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them. Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

Here (((YHVH))) rewarded the (((midwives))) for deceiving the Pharaoh, in order to let him ordering the drowning of their male children, believing one of them was the future terrorist Moses. Of course this story is completely faked, like the one of the Egyptians owning slaves.

Samuel 21-1
Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest: and Ahimelech was afraid at the meeting of David, and said unto him, Why art thou alone, and no man with thee? And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee: and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place. Now therefore what is under thine hand? give me five loaves of bread in mine hand, or what there is present. And the priest answered David, and said, There is no common bread under mine hand, but there is hallowed bread; if the young men have kept themselves at least from women. And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel. So the priest gave him hallowed bread: for there was no bread there but the shewbread, that was taken from before the LORD, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.

Here we can see the "first" King of the jews using deceit to get bread. And, if you think that is wrong, check this verse:

1 Kings 15:4-5
Nevertheless for David's sake did the LORD his God give him a lamp in Jerusalem, to set up his son after him, and to establish Jerusalem: But for David's sake, God gave Abijam a son (Asa). Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite.

Here we can see that (((YHVH))) approved almost all the things David did, except for killing Uriah the Hittite and stealing his wife. Although David did deceive a fellow jew, it seems that it was officially approved.

Tobit 5:17-18 (This is an Apocryphal Book for most Protestants)
And Raphael the angel answered: Dost thou seek the family of him thou hirest, or the hired servant himself to go with thy son? But lest I should make thee uneasy, I am Azarias the son of the great Ananias.

As we can see from this Apocryphal book, even the enemy angels are capable of deceit.

The verses of the New Testament will come later. Now, i'll show you the verses of the Talmud about lying to the "goyims":

"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.” Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile".Baba Kamma 113a.

I don't remember other quotes about the Talmud promoting lying. However, it should make it clear that Jews are not trustworthy, since it appears evident to me that their books are not "holy" but reflections of their perverted minds.

Now, if a xian claims that he is not allowed to lie, because he would supposedly "break" one of the 10 Commandments (that are actually more than just that) he is obviously lying or parroting what his (((theologian))) told him. First, let's take a look at these verses:

James 2:23-25
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

Rahab is a gentile Canaanite prostitute who got brainwashed, married a jew and converted to Judaism. She hid two jews and lied to the spies of the King of Jericho, who was hunting them down. She can basically be considered one of the first Shabbo Goyims in history, if she ever existed. The tale of her deceit, approved by Jewsus, is told in The fifth chapter of the Book of Joshua.

Romans 3:5-7
But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Rabbi Saul, now Paul, is telling us that he used a lie to spread Kikestianity. I guess he left Judaism but maintained the jewish traits even when he separated Rabbi Yeshua's sect in a new movement.

We can see that lying is approved when it's done in the name of (((YHVH))), both in the OT and NT.

Many xians claim that the Talmud is a replacement of the NT. However, it is actually one of the many interpretation of the Torah (the jews knows very well that the book collection that their golem thinks as historical, are actually esoteric). It appears that the real equivalent of the Talmud in xianity (mainly Cucktholicism) are the writings of the Church Fathers. Catholic apologists would love to deny that they actually preached deceit, but their statements and behaviors reveal their (((true))) natures:

"To mouth your words and by your quickness of utterance astonish the unlettered crowd is a mark of ignorance. Assurance often explains that of which it knows nothing; and when it has convinced others imposes on itself. My teacher, Gregory of Nazianzus, when I once asked him to explain Luke's phrase σάββατον δευτερόπρωτον, that is the second-first Sabbath, playfully evaded my request saying: I will tell you about it in church, and there, when all the people applaud me, you will be forced against your will to know what you do not know at all. For, if you alone remain silent, every one will put you down for a fool. There is nothing so easy as by sheer volubility to deceive a common crowd or an uneducated congregation: such most admire what they fail to understand. " - Jerome, Letter 52, par 8
https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/3001052.htm

"You are, no doubt, men of vast acquirements; but we too have studied in the schools, and, like you, we have learned from the precepts of Aristotle — or, rather, from those which he has derived from Gorgias — that there are different ways of speaking; and we know, among other things, that he who writes for display uses one style, and he who writes to convince, another. In the former case the debate is desultory; to confute the opposer, now this argument is adduced and now that. One argues as one pleases, saying one thing while one means another. To quote the proverb, "With one hand one offers bread, in the other one holds a stone." In the latter case a certain frankness and openness of countenance are necessary. For it is one thing to start a problem and another to expound what is already proved. The first calls for a disputant, the second for a teacher. I stand in the thick of the fray, my life in constant danger: you who profess to teach me are a man of books. "Do not," you say, "attack unexpectedly or wound by a side-thrust. Strike straight at your opponent. You should be ashamed to resort to feints instead of force." As if it were not the perfection of fighting to menace one part and to strike another. Read, I beg of you, Demosthenes or Cicero, or (if you do not care for pleaders whose aim is to speak plausibly rather than truly) read Plato, Theophrastus, Xenophon, Aristotle, and the rest of those who draw their respective rills of wisdom from the Socratic fountain-head. Do they show any openness? Are they devoid of artifice? Is not every word they say filled with meaning? And does not this meaning always make for victory?Origen, Methodius, Eusebius, and Apollinaris write at great length against Celsus and Porphyry.Consider how subtle are the arguments, how insidious the engines with which they overthrow what the spirit of the devil has wrought.Sometimes, it is true, they are compelled to say not what they think but what is needful; and for this reason they employ against their opponents the assertions of the Gentiles themselves. I say nothing of the Latin authors, of Tertullian, Cyprian, Minutius, Victorinus, Lactantius, Hilary, lest I should appear not so much to be defending myself as to be assailing others. I will only mention the Apostle Paul, whose words seem to me, as often as I hear them, to be not words, but peals of thunder.[/u] Read his epistles, and especially those addressed to the Romans, to the Galatians, and to the Ephesians, in all of which he stands in the thick of the battle, and you will see how skilful and how careful he is in the proofs which he draws from the Old Testament, and how warily he cloaks the object which he has in view. His words seem simplicity itself: the expressions of a guileless and unsophisticated person — one who has no skill either to plan a dilemma or to avoid it. Still, whichever way you look, they are thunderbolts. His pleading halts, yet he carries every point which he takes up. He turns his back upon his foe only to overcome him; he simulates flight, but only that he may slay. He, then, if any one, ought to be calumniated; we should speak thus to him: "The proofs which you have used against the Jews or against other heretics bear a different meaning in their own contexts to that which they bear in your epistles. We see passages taken captive by your pen and pressed into service to win you a victory which in the volumes from which they are taken have no controversial bearing at all."

"I might use such language had the desire of victory induced me to say anything counter to the rule laid down in Scripture, and had I taken the line — so often adopted by strong men in controversy — of justifying the means by the result.
Jerome, Letter to Pammachius, p 13, 14
https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/3001048.htm

And, here we have an example of a deceiver and propagandist among the Church Fathers. Jerome was born as Eusebius Sophronius Hieronymus in the town of Stridon, in the Roman province of Dalmatia (nowdays Slovenia). Although there is not so much information of his parents, a catalogue of Saints from the Catholic Mythology describes them as "well-to-do and Christian". He is the inventor of Celibacy, therefore if a Priest feels frustrated he should blame this Saint, not the children he rapes. Ironically, he spent his youth in Hedonism, mainly chasing women (who, according to some, were underaged) and was forgiven by his false god and become obsessed with them being submissive and having almost no right. He is credited to the translation of the Bible into Latin, from Hebrew and Greek. But, how did he knew the Hebrew language? He was helped by a jew who "converted" by xianity. He is known to have plagiarized both Tertullian's philosophy and Porphry, taking their merits for himself. Despite all the praise he would get nowadays, in his time he had conflicts with basically everyone, even his fellow christards, even the anti-pagan Origen (who was also plagiarized from him). But, despite the fact that almost all the people who where targeted by this asshole are considered "heretics in hell", the Church kept part of their doctrines and claimed it on its own. Thankfully, he was exiled as soon as Damasius I died. He died far from Rome, along with his female "friends". If we need to know how much he was jewish, we can confirm that he was at least very insane, to the point of doing what Jeboos would do: comparing anyone to animals. He in fact did compare Pelagius and his entire ethnic group (the Irish people) to dogs, associating them with Cerberus.

Matthew 15:22-28
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

But xians will always use the "No True Scotsman" fallacy when compared to Anglin, despite the fact that he is influenced by this Jerome. Don't trust the fact that he also "condemned" jews to death, as the views of this psychopath about them were only partially integrated in the later Church doctrine. As even many Medievalist revisionist claims, the Catholic Church has actually helped the jews surviving that period, in part thanks to some interpretations of what the next morons said about them. But, we'll see that he also advocated to lie:

"One never errs more safely, methinks, than when one errs by too much loving the truth, and too much rejecting of falsehood."
- Augustine of Hippo, Retractions, Book I
https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/1510.htm

Apologists would disagree, but it is pretty clear that, even if he pretended to "condemn" lying, this could not stop him from finding a way to, sometimes, justify. And here we have Augustine of Hippo, that many consider the "Father of Catholicism". He was born in Thagaste (in the territories that nowadays are known as Algeria). His father, although was a pagan of the Roman Empire, he tolerated the xian belief of his wife. The name of this wife was Monica, who was born in Thagaste as well and was allowed to chose to baptize her child. According to some, the father was very violent and the mother very inflexible. This Augustine spent some times with the Manicheans before becoming a "serious" xian. He also, like his fellow possible-kike mentioned above, lived in concubinate, forced a twelve year old to marry him, while also getting a new lover. Ironically, after his "full conversion", he went to the extreme opposite, cut his bond with his lover and son, and condemned any form of sexual pleasure (yes, even the heterosexual one). According to Augustine itself, he was always dissatisfied with his works. Before the idiotic fatass Thomas Aquinas, Augustine was also considered by the Church a "giant intellectual". He was a big hypocrite, criticizing the Roman Empire's State Religion system, while promoting a Church and State system. Of course he has the same mentality of his "rival" Jerome, to the point of even praising him sometimes. Despite belonging to the religion that "preaches" poverty, he attended too many times at banquets and spent more times with the higher people. According to some, he may not have been a pure white, which would explain his psychotic behavior. This could also be an (((explanation))) why his mother history genealogy has been lost, since there was no non-xian gentile in the Ancient Rome who had the name "Monica". Let's not forget that he even approved torture and murder. He is also thanks to him if the (real) Latin language was transfigured into Vulgar "Latin". He is also the main sources of Pro-Life christards, since he stated that "unbaptized babies go to Hell".

"We shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity."
– Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, chapter 2.
https://archive.org/details/ecclesiasticalhi00euse/page/n359/mode/2up

There are not enough document on the birth of Emperor Cuckstantine's propagandist, since most of them were (((lost))). However, some agree that he was born in Cesarea Maritima, in the Sharon Plain of Palestine. He is one of the people behind the fabrication of all of those Saints. For example, St. Christopher is clearly stolen from Hermanubis. Likewise, St. George is stolen from the "God vs Dragon Myth".

"Not all true things are the truth, nor should that truth which merely seems true according to human opinions be preferred to the true truth, that according to the faith."

– Clement (quoted by M. Smith, Clement of Alexandria, p446)

While many may point out that he was gentile of either xian or pagan parents that was born in Athens, there is a tradition of Clement of Alexandria being born in the same city where he ruled, who, coincidentally was full of jews at that time. He had the tendency of refering to anyone who disagreed with his views as an "animal", something that jews love doing with gentiles.

Do you see the advantage of deceit? And if any one were to reckon up all the tricks of physicians the list would run on to an indefinite length. And not only those who heal the body but those also who attend [to the diseases of the soul may be found continually making use of this remedy. Thus the blessed Paul attracted those multitudes of Jews: with this purpose he circumcised Timothy, although he warned the Galatians in his letter that Christ would not profit those who were circumcised. For this cause he submitted to the law, although he reckoned the righteousness which came from the law but loss after receiving the faith in Christ. For great is the value of deceit, provided it be not introduced with a mischievous intention. In fact action of this kind ought not to be called deceit, but rather a kind of good management, cleverness and skill, capable of finding out ways where resources fail, and making up for the defects of the mind. For I would not call Phinees a murderer, although he slew two human beings with one stroke: nor yet Elias after the slaughter of the 100 soldiers, and the captain, and the torrents of blood which he caused to be shed by the destruction of those who sacrificed to devils. For if we were to concede this, and to examine the bare deeds in themselves apart from the intention of the doers, one might if he pleased judge Abraham guilty of childmurder and accuse his grandson and descendant of wickedness and guile. For the one got possession of the birthright, and the other transferred the wealth of the Egyptians to the host of the Israelites. But this is not the case: away with the audacious thought! For we not
only acquit them of blame, but also admire them because of these things, since even God commended them for the same. For that man would fairly deserve to be called a deceiver who made an unrighteous use of the practice, not one who did so with a salutary purpose. And often it is necessary to deceive, and to do the greatest benefits by means of this device, whereas he who has gone by a straight course has done great mischief to the person whom he has not deceived.
– Chrysostom, Treatise On The Priesthood, Book 1

John Chrysostom was born in Antioch from Anthusa, a woman who is described by some as a pagan, but others describes her as a xian. His father is named by some Secundus and was a Roman Officier. This certified liar also led to a genocide of 7000 blonde goths and turned a Temple of Diana in Greece in a Church. He hated them racially. And he supported many of his terrorist monks in their attempts to genocide the pagan gentiles or enslave them.

As we can see, the Church Fathers all seem to agree on Lying fo Jesus when it is really necessary, something that looks similar to the Talmud's doctrine of deceit. But it's not the only doctrine that they share with their supposed "Christ-killer", in fact they also had a frequency to compare their opposers to animals, like the jews does to all goyim:

“Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.” Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

And, if you are a xian and still not convinced about how those "based antisemite" are jewish, you should remember that the Biblical Noah cursed Caanan not his Father Ham:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
– Genesis 9:20–27, King James Version

Now, no gentile that interpreted the scripture would have said that Noah cursed Ham and all of his sons, only Ham. Yet, in their writings Ambrose, John Chrysostom, Vincent of Lerins and even Augustine all claim otherwise. (((Cohencidentally))) the Curse of the entire Ham family is also mentioned in the Talmud, which also claims that Noah was even raped by his son and, as part of the curse, got his face blackened. (Note: The curse of Ham is an allegory whose meaning is that Black Gentiles are cursed by the jews. Ham and his children are not historical, and the Caananites (sons of Caanan) were all white aryans.

As for the genealogies of all these "noble writers", it seems pretty clear where (((they come from))): some sources states that they had xian parents, but not much else is known. But, knowing that early xianity was mostly jewish before it was forced by (((Theodosius))), they may had at least one jewish ancestor. Let's also not forget that the Church did everything in their power to remove information, not just about paganism, but also to heresies that could've exposed them for what they really are (for example the Books of Enoch). Unfortunately, early portraits may not be a good source to identify the race of these rats, since they are all less recognizable than later art and may also be fake in order to hide their physical traits. Both the jews Stalin and Putin did something similar in order to hid their jewish origins. There is nothing to be proud of worshipping these sick liying individuals, considering that all they earned was stolen from Pagan Gentiles. Anyone who identify as a xian and deny being LARPing as a jew is lying, since the First Commandament says otherwise:

Exodus 20:2-3 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Notice the part of this verse that i have underlined is not present in the Tables of Commandaments of most Churches. No European was a slave in Egypt at the times of Moses, therefore (((YHVH))) is not our god.

"All men alike, both guilty and innocent, die the death of nature: which death of nature is inflicted by the power of God on account of original sin, according to 1 Samuel 2:6: "The Lord killeth and maketh alive." Consequently, by the command of God, death can be inflicted on any man, guilty or innocent, without any injustice whatever. In like manner adultery is intercourse with another's wife; who is allotted to him by the law emanating from God. Consequently intercourse with any woman, by the command of God, is neither adultery nor fornication. The same applies to theft, which is the taking of another's property. For whatever is taken by the command of God, to Whom all things belong, is not taken against the will of its owner, whereas it is in this that theft consists. Nor is it only in human things, that whatever is commanded by God is right; but also in natural things, whatever is done by God, is, in some way, natural, as stated in the I:105:6 ad 1."
- Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologiae, First Part of the Second Part, Question 94, Article 5

I have already talked in another post how much this sick fat friar was the ideal hero to the incel community. Here, he admits that if something is done in the name of (((YHVH))) and his shitty manual, then it is permitted. Many apologists will argue that Aquinas did wrote many times about "lying is a great sin that should never be put in practice", but we know that we cannot trust him at all, since he is put in a pedestal by basically anyone who need "a good irrefutable argument that proves that a monotheistic god exist and is 100% good".

An example that this cult is not trustworthy is that they made a lot of forgeries over the years. One of the biggest example that served them well is the Letter of Pope Stephen II to Pepin the Short, which was falsified by claiming that it came from (((Simon aka Peter))) the first Pope. Thanks to this letter, the Catholic Church gained more power. An italian abbot centuries later admitted that it was a "necessary lie".

"Certainly nothing is more capable of overwelming our ideas and birthing us ideas of the sweet and strange immaginations, that the thirst and love of the temporal goods innate in all of us." - Abbot Muratori (Annali d’Italia, p. IV, Milano 1844, pag. 313)

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."
- Ignatius de Loyola

Anyone who has read all the main articles of JoS on the Jesuits (including the <i>Jesuit Oath</i> and <i>Vatican's Assasins</i> by Phelps) will know that it is a mostly jewish-exclusive order, which pretends to be just about "preaching the Gospel", when in fact they are the ancestors of FBI, CIA, KGB and similar secret services. Their order completely dispels the myth of "xians cannot lie", because they in fact decieved non-Catholics and heretics more than a time. Jesuit Roberto de Medici would be an example, since he pretended to be a Brahmin in India in order to subvert their spiritual knowledge and lead them to the cucktholic cult. Their portraits are more recent, therefore it is easier to recognize their (((ethnic group))). Don't trust the fact that they hid their roots and that a Jesuit made some "antisemitic" portraits, as they are anything but redpilled. In their secret plans at Chieri, they openly admit that they are very willing to lie in order to exterminate the heretics, like any true christcuck that belong to the unholy unroman cucktholic cult would do:

"Working in Secret and Using Duplicity

Let us prefer a Secret War, let us shun too much light.

Every Bishop must vigorously act upon this principle, be gentle but inflexible — Let him know how to assume the demeanor of a lamb…which will win all hearts; but let him also know how to act with the fierceness of a raging lion when he is called upon to defend the rights of the Church . . . Nothing ought in fact to distinguish us in appearance from other men. Yes, the Catholic exterior may be sociable but let him not the less cherish within him concentrated rage and unconquerable antipathy."
- The Jesuit Conspiracy: The Secret Plan of the Order, B, Abate Leone,1822-1825, taken from Vatican's Assassins by Eric John Phelps

As the author of the book noticed that, this looks like a mixture of the Protocols of the Elder of Zion (that i will mention later) and the Secret Instructions to the Jesuits. This should confirm you a connection between the jews and the Jesuits, unlike what the author of the book deluded by his Protestantism doesn't see.

“Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God”
Martin Luther, Table Talk, 353
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Martin_Luther#Table_Talk_(1569)

"What harm would it do, if a man told a good strong lie for the sake of the good and for the Christian church ... a lie out of necessity, a useful lie, a helpful lie, such lies would not be against God, he would accept them."
– Martin Luther (Cited by his secretary, in a letter in Max Lenz, ed., Briefwechsel Landgraf Phillips des Grossmüthigen von Hessen mit Bucer, vol. I.)
(The letter is in German, so i will not quote in the full way, since i don't have a lot of knowledge of that language).

As HP Maxine mentioned years ago in some old sermon, Luther was a jew that pretended to be against both his tribe and the Papacy just to confuse our ideas, like the Church Fathers did. While some may praise him for opposing some of the doctrine of the Church before the Western Schism, they forget don't know that he was more radical than them, to the point of arguing that "reasoning is evil". Some also ignores that he got inspired by Augustine of Hippo's writings on the previous point.

Augustine was also the main inspiration for John Calvin aka (((Jean Cohen))), who rejected some of his doctrines, such as the one of "Free Will", while accepting the one of "Jews should just be left alone and unharmed, unless they convert to Jewsus so they can teach us what to do". Calvin's doctrine of being all "puppets of (((YHVH))) with no self-control at all" was what put in big trouble the Anglican England, who separated from the Vatican and prospered for years without having to submit to the "Papal Bullshit Authority". Calvinism led to many massacre, accusing anyone who disagreed with their views of being "Catholics". Sounds familiar? Calvin has probably took some ideas also from Jerome. Many modern Calvinists rejects the idea that Calvinism was this crazy, but considering the damage he did to a certain anti-gay Church, i doubt that he would say that they are wrong.

Many Evangelicuck Protestants loves to claim they have nothing to do with them

If anyone wonders where the lies of xians and muslims comes from, here is the answers directly form their (((god))):

2 Chronicles 22:20-23
And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persude him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Jeremiah 4:9-10
And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20: 7-8
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me. For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Quran 3:54
And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
(The arab word from which "schemer" is translated is "makara", which can also be translated as "deceiver")

Yes, that's right, even their false god is a liar and, as JoS exposed him many time, as an allegory of the jews themselves. It is all part of the big plan, mentioned even in the Protocols of the Elder of Zion:

“Our power in the present tottering condition of all forms of power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it." Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol, Prot 1-15

In conclusion, both the jews and their golem have their own doctrine of deceit, be the Lying for Jesus of the Taqiyya. They tend to lie when they claim that we "misinterpret" their beliefs or when they need to appropriate any achievements that actually belonged to Pagan Gentiles. We have zero reason to trust the most radical of them and their clergy.

I was inspired by this: http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/lying.htm

If any SS knows more about this, feel free to add and correct me on some points. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Nimrod33 said:
I remember seeing an old post of the infiltrator Mageson

It should be pointed out that mageson wasn't necessarily an infiltrator rather it's believed he may not have from the beginning been one. Over time he became one and spread some negative information. BUT he could have easily ignored it all. Rather we punish for the action not for the word. Had he admitted or said some things on not doing the activities of a troll or a/some certain kosher organization IF at all. Despite all the JoS firing wildly at various targets sometimes I do wonder how seriously the kikes take us. Certainly there are certain people that scream Oy gevalt at the top of their lungs till they are hoarse. But other groups might not bother or care if anything they might even believe we are some sort of Jewish Satanist group.

Whether these kosher groups believe or don't believe. I think the bigger threat are glowniggers(fed bombers/feds/federalis) in other words I believe it's the Government agencies that are more concerned on using us as some schmuck useful idiots for their dominion. Whether it's a short term control for moving the populace around like sheep or some sort of kosher mania of communizing the World.

I can see Government groups more concerned with us especially as we blatantly oppose communism and these shabbos and cockknockers or just useful idiots believe we should be blowing China on our knees for the good of communism.

In end no matter what we continue. A wild Mageson appears use this attack critical hit supereffective move on. Like the Top Gears meme "Oh no"/"Anyways".

Xtian Taqiyya

Anyways what you mention is no surprise that such trickery and beguile occurs in Xtians. There were a series of discussions found among members who mention the xtians acted like muslims early on until they were pussified after the enemy took control and used them as useful idiots against each other in so-called brother vs brother wars.

Or in Satanic speak. The enemy took control they used everyone as useful idiots and racially exterminated or wanting to racially exterminate everyone without expressing race even expressing the opposite race is just "melanin magick 'n' sheit". And created a kingdom of blood and death.

Might is Right basically.

Gear88 said:
Xtian Taqiyya

Anyways what you mention is no surprise that such trickery and beguile occurs in Xtians. There were a series of discussions found among members who mention the xtians acted like muslims early on until they were pussified after the enemy took control and used them as useful idiots against each other in so-called brother vs brother wars.

Or in Satanic speak. The enemy took control they used everyone as useful idiots and racially exterminated or wanting to racially exterminate everyone without expressing race even expressing the opposite race is just "melanin magick 'n' sheit". And created a kingdom of blood and death.

Might is Right basically.
What you pointed out is basically true, as i have seen many xians and mudslims acting the same way on YouTube comments. They share many of their idiotic behaviors (other than the doctrine of deceit), such as:

Wanting to push their own religious laws in the state they live:
Xians: Christian Dominionism, Canon Law (Catholicism)
Mudslims: Sharia Law

Forcing people to convert or die and kill them if they try to leave:
Xians: Did this for most of the last 2000 years and some of them are still doing it (the ones who don't is because of secular influence)
Mudslims: Did this since the beginning of their cult and most of them are doing it

Killing disbelievers:
Xians: Like above
Mudslims: Like above

Holy wars:
Xians: Removing bias from both viewpoints of the Crusades: they were started as a campaign to protect Europe against the Pisslamic invasion, but not for xian reasons, since the main Crusades were done by the Gnostic Order of the Templar Knights. Unfortunately, the later minor "Crusades" were used to forcefully convert heretics and pagans or kill them, and nowadays they are used for terroristic means by people who claim to be "Crusader Knights descendants".
Mudslims: The Jihad doctrine, which is claimed to be just "conquering yourself" by sufis, but in mainstream Pisslam is actually killing the infidels

Veil:
Xians: Almost all of the Xian denominations used a veil that women are supposed to keep in Church or even outside (Nuns)
Mudslims: A variety of veils, depending on the region women are forced to wear either the Hijab, the Burqa, the Chador, the Niqab, ecc. in order to "protect themselves" against Mudslim mens who will rape them

Celibacy:
Xians: Most of the denominations condemn sex outside marriage and they also condemn any enjoyment from it. The Catholic clergy has to force themselves to "become Asexual" in order to stay in the cult.
Mudslims: They all condemn sex outside marriage, punishing whoever does it.

Fasting:
Xians: Some xian cults promote fasting, especially to the Cucktholic Priests, who have to fast every February's Carnival without eating meat. The pre-Vatican II Catholicism forbidden eating meat during Friday.
Mudslims: During the Ramadan Month, it is forbidden eating any kind of meat.

Kippah-like hat:
Xians: The Pope, the Cardinals and some Bishops all wear the Zucchetto, which is white for the first and red for all the others.
Mudslims: Most Mudslims men have to wear the Taqiyah (and similar hats) all of the day.

Pedophilia:
Xians: All Xian denominations (mainly Catholics and Jehovah Witnesses) have committed sexual abuse of minors (both from straight and non). During the years of Xian domination, Pedophiliac marriage were very common and there are still people in the Medievalist Nationalist community who want to lower the age of consent.
Mudslims: Pedophilia is openly practiced, especially in mudslim countries, where the age of consent is 9 (based on the fact that Muhammad (piss be upon him) married Aisha at that age). Pedophilia towards cross-dressing boys was also legal in the Ottoman Empire (following some rules), and is still legal in some mudslims countries.

Eugenics
Xians: Hypocritically states that, if we don't force disabled kids to suffer in a world where they would have almost no use at all, we are murderers.
Mudslims: Hypocritically states that, if we don't force disabled kids to suffer in a world where they would have almost no use at all, we are murderers.

Animal Abuse:
Xians: During most of their history, xians never stopped harming animals because of their idiotic superstitions, some of these includes: wolves, cats, owls, goats, crows and snakes. And when asked about Animal Rights in the WW2, the Pope said: "It's no concern of the Church". They are also known for killing lambs for their Easter banquets.
Mudslims: Most of their cults mistreat animals, especially dogs because Muhammad (piss be upon him) was bitten by one them. While cats tends to be in a favored position, there are also mudslims who mistreat them. They also are encouraged to rape goats and sacrifice lambs in a brutal way during the Eid-Al-Fitr.

Inqusition:
Xians: The Catholic Church, despite common myths, organized more than an Inquisition in various parts of were their sheeps dwelt. The Spanish Inquisition was the most famous one. Other xians also did something similar, to the point that catholics point out that protestans had "their own Inqusition". In any case, it was always about murdering or murdering with torturing to death gentile pagans and heretics.
Mudslims: They have Sharia Tribunals in their countries, which can put you to death or even torture you to death. ISIS, as it was pointed out by Maxine, also acts like the Catholic Inqusition.

Self-harm and similar:
Xians: Many Saints received (or pretended in the case of Padre Pio) the stigmata, pierced hands that are supposed to be "a gift" from Jewsus, in order to "share his suffering on the cross". In cases such as the one of Margaret Alacoque, even claimed in her diary that "Jesus ordered her to harm herself". There is also a cult in Philippines where they replicate the crucifixion, with nails and crosses
Mudslims: During the Ashura, Shiites practice self-harm with swords and similar stuff.

Cherry picking:
Xians: They attempt to deny anyone else own interpretations of the Bible and other of their texts, by quoting a verse, in the hope of "winning their debates".
Mudslims: They attempt to deny anyone else own interpretations of the Quran and the Hadith, by quoting a verse, in the hope of "winning their debates".

False achievements:
Xians: Known to repeat the revisionist claims that "Xianity brought civilization", "Xianity saved the Roman Empire", "Xianity helped developing art", "Xianity helped with science", and more bullshit. They also try to appropriate people of Satan, such as Dante Alighieri, William Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci and even Plato. They also like to claim that any of their "philosophers" where important, forgetting that the whole world is not just their cult.
Mudslims: Known to repeat the revisionist claims that "Pisslam invented math", "Pisslam brought science", "Pisslam brought medicine" and other revisionist bullshit. They also take merit for anything the Gnostic Sufi did.

Persecution complex aka "Muh Antisemitism" equivalent:
Xians: Known to label even people who make, even the most educated and argumented, criticism of their cult, of Christianophobia
Mudslims: Known to label even people who make, even the most educated and argumented, criticism of their cult, of Islamophobia

"Muh Holocaust" equivalent:
Xians: Known to use their fabricated early Saints of the Catholic Mythology in order to make people "feel guilty" when they oppose them and to justify any murder they did.
Mudslims: Known to whine about the (official) Crusades, in order to make people feel guilty when they oppose them. When confronted with Indian Hindus, they also make revisionism of their ways of defending them from the Islamic Invasion in order to also play the victim.

Freedom of Religion:
Xians: They oppose freedom of religion to anyone who is not of their own cult. They made more than a time an exception for the jews, since the banning of Paganism by Theodosius I and the official legalization of Judaism by Theodosius II. Other example includes when the Church created ghettos in order to separate gentiles under the xian spell from them. They also prevented gentiles to harm jews more than a time.
Mudslims: The freedom of religion under Sharia Law is, most of the time, limited to Xians and Jews, with some rules applied on both of them. Some countries also grants freedom of religion to other monotheistic faiths, but with even less rights than Abrahmists. Saudi Arabia and Somalia are totalitarian Mudslim-only countries, where there can be only one school of Pisslam.

Miscegenation and multiracial ideas:
Xians: More than a time, Xians have openly supported miscegenation in their history, the most infamous example is when the Jesuits forced the Spaniards to race mix with southern American races. The Papacy also declared during the period between Vatican I and Vatican II that there is "no race". The most Cucktholic countries are in Latin America and they are heterogeneous. Orthodoxy also condemned any racial-realist ideas, labeling them as "filetism". Protestantism only had a problem with both arguments when they where influenced by Freemasonry (Ku Klux Klan is an example). None of the racial ideologies are embraced by any Traditional Cucktholic Church, despite the fact that Neo-Crusaders still insist that they are "based".
Mudslims: The entire doctrine of Pisslam is based on white genocide, since a page of White Death of Islam revealed that this is their own intent. The purpose of their cult is none other than "becoming one people".

Opinon on Jews:
Xians: Despite common revisionism, religious xians were almost never antisemites. The clergy had to pretend more than a time to condemn Judaism in order to leave no suspect. If anything, the Papacy also pushed for more than a bull that offered protection to the jews against, not just antisemitic attacks (such as the poison of wells), but even forced conversions. Let's also not forget that they allowed many "converted" jews to join their clergy and some are also worshiped as Saints. There were also court jews and Charlemagne was one their friends. The Catholic Church also helped many jews during the Holohoax, that eventually led to the "conversion" of the Chief Rabbi of Rome (Zolli).
Mudslims: Despite modern myths, mudslims were almost never antisemites, to the point that some high mudslims were crypto-jews. It was in fact the jews who opened the doors for the Islamic Conquest and they also had higher roles in some of the conquered territories. Non-Saudi Muslims tends to hate jews in an Antisemitic way because their ancestors worked with Hitler, but they will still forgive them if they convert.

With this i finished, but i think there may be more. Anyway, as you suggested in another post, exposing both of them as Communists really works in my opinion. Likewise, i think that pointing out where the two cults meets also works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back