Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I was betrayed.

StyleCoin

Come on, I met a girl, I started to like her a lot, I did everything for her, I helped her in many things, out of nowhere she breaks up with me, she stops talking to me on WhatsApp, after a while she is with another guy, this is a total lack of respect, she said she liked me a lot and does something like this, I am so angry, I started a black magic work yesterday, crescent moon, maybe the work doesn't work, it has to be done in 40 days? The energy I feel is horrible, but I need to get revenge, she played with my feelings, this is unacceptable, I like to go out with several girls, but I really liked this particular person, by the way, she is mixed race and is dating a white guy, race that is totally incompatible with her, I feel cheated, will the work I started in fish crescent moon work? I want her to suffer a lot, and she still had the courage to tell me that she had sex with the guy, what hate, vo

StyleCoin said:
Come on, I met a girl, I started to like her a lot, I did everything for her, I helped her in many things, out of nowhere she breaks up with me, she stops talking to me on WhatsApp, after a while she is with another guy, this is a total lack of respect, she said she liked me a lot and does something like this, I am so angry, I started a black magic work yesterday, crescent moon, maybe the work doesn't work, it has to be done in 40 days? The energy I feel is horrible, but I need to get revenge, she played with my feelings, this is unacceptable, I like to go out with several girls, but I really liked this particular person, by the way, she is mixed race and is dating a white guy, race that is totally incompatible with her, I feel cheated, will the work I started in fish crescent moon work? I want her to suffer a lot, and she still had the courage to tell me that she had sex with the guy, what hate, vo

I think it is possible you overextended your feelings and expectations of the relationship. From what I am reading here, I don't think she was expected to initiate a sexual or romantic relationship with you just because you did friendly actions for her. Is it possible that she stopped talking to you because her new relationship influences her to distance herself from other suitors?

If she is genuinely trying to make you feel jealous, then that is not cool, but I think that is the extent of what you can claim she did wrong. Beyond that, it sounds like she either did not like you romantically or did not know you had such feelings for her. This is not the same thing as having a strong friendship.

I get that you may be feeling bad about the situation, but you cannot put the blame on her if she did not want to go out with you. Instead of cursing her for this, did you try to incite romance between you and her? Are you currently trying to break up her new relationship? Are you improving yourself and your communication skills such that women now want to become romantically involved with you?

These are all things that take a higher priority than say trying to lash out and break her leg over what I perceive as a misunderstanding. If you are also mixed race and intend to engage her romantically, then I would support breaking up her interracial relationship, but I would not lash out directly at her. Another option is to cut your losses and detach from her so that both of you do not feel strong feelings anymore.

Another question: Do you know this girl is truly compatible with you? It may be better to focus your energies on attracting a fully compatible and Satanically-inclined girl to you, rather than wasting your time and energy on normies with who you apparently don't get along.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling a little better now. Just try and take a deep breath and think things through. You are obligated to be responsible with your energy, and cannot get clouded by emotion here. I hope this situation resolves in a manner that is good for everyone.

Remember to also clean yourself a lot and heal your soul and mind so you can go over it faster and healthier.

GoodLuck. They are not DEDICATED SS like us, they are just normal people who don t give a fk about respesct and loyality.

Having expectations from normal people is bullsh1t and don t think ss are otherwise, just the DEDICATED ones and i mean, the ones who dedicate their energy time and effort to become better...and even those , because different personalityes, don t have expectations from no one so when smth go wrong you didn t tought it will go well and so you r fine

And when smth go well you r happy bcs you didn t think it will at all

Having no expectations mean living the present and being happy or neutral with whatever happends in the future, is POWER.

I learned it the hard way, family,friends,people i trusted, and sometimes even my own self.

Don t expect nothing never, just do your best and think about what is good FOR YOU to do.

Also you can use energy to find a good person for you(ex of affirmation "This energy make me to find a girlfriend in the most pozitive way for me" as an example , you can use any kind of pozitive energy(sexual,runic,mantra,eter energy,and so on)

Also you can ask a god for help with it if you really think is necessary.

You also can for an example to ask a god to make you find a good person for you and then you can work to.make that person fall.in love with you with energy.

Because even if that person will be happy with you and you with her, she may not know that or not be in the position to give you a chance, and you can solve.it by energy.

Goodluck and keep yourself.clean calm.and strong

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

I think it is possible you overextended your feelings and expectations of the relationship. From what I am reading here, I don't think she was expected to initiate a sexual or romantic relationship with you just because you did friendly actions for her. Is it possible that she stopped talking to you because her new relationship influences her to distance herself from other suitors?

If she is genuinely trying to make you feel jealous, then that is not cool, but I think that is the extent of what you can claim she did wrong. Beyond that, it sounds like she either did not like you romantically or did not know you had such feelings for her. This is not the same thing as having a strong friendship.

I get that you may be feeling bad about the situation, but you cannot put the blame on her if she did not want to go out with you. Instead of cursing her for this, did you try to incite romance between you and her? Are you currently trying to break up her new relationship? Are you improving yourself and your communication skills such that women now want to become romantically involved with you?

These are all things that take a higher priority than say trying to lash out and break her leg over what I perceive as a misunderstanding. If you are also mixed race and intend to engage her romantically, then I would support breaking up her interracial relationship, but I would not lash out directly at her. Another option is to cut your losses and detach from her so that both of you do not feel strong feelings anymore.

Another question: Do you know this girl is truly compatible with you? It may be better to focus your energies on attracting a fully compatible and Satanically-inclined girl to you, rather than wasting your time and energy on normies with who you apparently don't get along.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling a little better now. Just try and take a deep breath and think things through. You are obligated to be responsible with your energy, and cannot get clouded by emotion here. I hope this situation resolves in a manner that is good for everyone.

We got along very well, but she left me for this guy who has more material wealth than I do, we were dating and out of nowhere she does this to me, I feel humiliated, I'm just going to make her suffer a little for playing with my feelings, but I'm in doubt if the magic will work, crescent moon probably doesn't work very well for this kind of work.

Also you want to make her suffer? Become a god, end Magnum Opus, evolve spiritually and become IMORTAL, become strong as the gods and when the gods COME BACK(in 17years) and the world change , she ll see you up there with the gods , deciding the future of humanity, and she ll suffer and cry and think of how stupid she was and how good she could be if she stayed close to you. :cool:

Welcome to the realities of zoomer relationships, I guess you don't have much experience with relationships right? This kind of thing is the norm in zoomers.
If you want revenge get it, but if you were wiser you would have understood the subtle signs of a relationship that wouldn't have worked.

You say she's mixed, are you mixed yourself too?

Don't waste time and effort on such cursing.

Best course of action is to cut all cords with her, and also grow as a man no to be played like you did.

Aquarius said:
Welcome to the realities of zoomer relationships, I guess you don't have much experience with relationships right? This kind of thing is the norm in zoomers.
If you want revenge get it, but if you were wiser you would have understood the subtle signs of a relationship that wouldn't have worked.

She is mixed race, I am mixed race, the guy she is dating is white.

Henu the Great said:
Don't waste time and effort on such cursing.

Best course of action is to cut all cords with her, and also grow as a man no to be played like you did.

Yes, I will do that, because I need to perform other types of magic to protect myself financially from the chaos that is to come

For many reasons other than this, I have always considered having a non SS partner to be a big mistake.

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:

Why do you want to come to Europe if you're mixed? Other than contributing to "diversity" you're gonna have trouble finding anyone like you for love reasons.

Wotanwarrior said:
For many reasons other than this, I have always considered having a non SS partner to be a big mistake.
Some non SS partners can become SS partners later on. Even still, it narrows most people out. Which is terrifying for inexpierenced people, but over time this is understood.

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:

Why do you want to come to Europe if you're mixed? Other than contributing to "diversity" you're gonna have trouble finding anyone like you for love reasons.

I am only going to work, I have a relative that has a company there, I intend to stay only for 2 years, I will be able to save a good amount of money, I don't intend to stay with a European woman, I will focus only on work.

Henu the Great said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Some non SS partners can become SS partners later on. Even still, it narrows most people out. Which is terrifying for inexpierenced people, but over time this is understood.

I consider the only reasonable exception to be someone who was already your partner before initiating you and being a SS and she or he respects that you are one knowing that.

It doesn't seem like you care about her at all. If you really cared about her, you wouldn't want her to suffer. Instead, you would focus on cutting ties between her and the white guy. The fact that you want her to suffer just because she's no longer into you, shows that you considered her like your possession, instead of an independent being. This is unhealthy to have. Humans and animals are not possessions. They are independent beings with their own consciousnesses.

If that is your mindset, it looks like you need to focus on yourself first and grow before thinking about having a love relationship with someone else. This, of course, doesn't mean you should set aside sex. You can decide whether you want to have sex with other women in the mean time, or just wait and wank.

Going deeper into this, the situation is most likely not even the lady's fault. She may have been influenced by the enemy to be away from you to hurt you, which is again no reason to take it out on her. It would be like her new boyfriend came to beat you up, and you would retaliate on her beating her up instead of getting square with the one truly responsible.

Another options is that your Guardian Demon noticed you were too immature for a relationship, and gave the lady a way out. Not specifically directing her to a mismatched race, but rather just away from your possessive tendencies. This would be so you can work on reconsidering that human beings are not objects, and don't need to do your own bidding or be punished for not doing it.

To recap, you have 4 options here:
:arrow: the girl is flaky and more interested in someone else like most Millennials and Zoomers, and in general immature people who lack earth/consistency/are too much of an airhead
:arrow: the girl is not flaky, but just more genuinely interested in someone else
:arrow: the enemy drove her away from you
:arrow: the Gods drove her away from you

None of the situations has the basis for you to attack her out of jealousy and obsession.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back