Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul is important because...

Henu the Great

Many of us know of this already, but some do not, or need a confirmation etc. so here are some thoughts why freeing the soul workings are important for growing.

So a newly dedicated or simply beginner SS is working on attracting something. Let's say a 40 day money working for better job opportunities. I want to make an analogy: You have a 3GHz microprocessor, and after completing the 40 day working you overclocked it to 3.2GHz. Pretty awesome right? But that is less than 10% increase in calculation power... What freeing of the soul does is that you get to unlock previously locked features. Instead of simply selecting two steps higher bus speed, after one 40 day freeing of the soul working from, for example, a planetary influence, you get to choose the previous upgrade, and small increase in voltage and memory speed. This could enable 3.3GHz speed, or something. With more freeing of the soul workings you unlock more features. Like freely selectable memory speeds and all the possible processor and motherboard bus speeds and multipliers. So when you were stoked of the results from one 40 day working to attract something, imagine how much more you get for your effort since there are less limits on you. Limits could be something like persons or situations in your life or planetary influences like Saturn opposite your chart ruler. Literal bonds to people, these can hinder you in ways unkown even. These will make limits, and no matter how hard you push with workings there seems to be a wall that limits your progress.

So previously you could overclock your processor to 3.2 GHz. How does 1GHz addition with less voltage sound, extreme? Maybe, but it's possible. After several workings to remove limits one can achieve more with less.

Freeing of the soul is on the advanced section of the meditation page, but the same principles apply than for any magick and even beginners can do these. You vibrate the selected word of power, program and direct the energy. After 40 days, this will be permanent. Some issues require longer time spent in meditation. Applying general solution would take longer to solve things, but can be applied to many things at once. Multiple workings, generally and/or specifically will remove limits from you. Do not be afraid to remove limits when you are starting out your journey. It may seem like a boring task not to achieve anything tangible right away, but over time, you will unlock your true potential with removing barriers from your soul. Thus, less is more, in a way.

Do not just do the workings. Crush them!

Hail Satan :D

Excellent. Many new people tend to suffer unnecessarily from problems they can remove from their soul completely in the first one or two years, poverty being the commonest. Just free your soul and watch your life get better much quicker.

I like this analogy. But let me add a little more understanding of this. Some workings may have to be done longer or much longer than 40 days. Especially the money one (you used as an example) in some people especially with xtian background because the enemy works hard to add hang ups.

Look thoughts isn't everything unlike what some new age people say as most peoples minds are not powerful enough to manifest a lot of things but thinking patters and karma certainly can mess with someone's ability to manifest something or even create negative manifestations in that area of life.

Some people may not get any results or may have negative things happen in workings where there is negative karma still attached to the soul.

Relationships for example. Someone does a spell but has a lot of bad karma or connections to people related to this. They may get a partner with this (this actually is one of the easiest kinds of spell to be honest cause a lot of people are lonely or looking for relationships while money is one of the hardest ones to get anything out of with Magick) but attract the same kinds of problems as their last relationship(s) and no moving half way around the world or something won't solve it as its in the soul unlike what some think. They will still attract the same problems in their new place.

Like the enemy knows too and try to do it is possible to remove negative karma and/or place it elsewhere.

This gets to the final point. When doing the freeing the soul working negative energy related to this karma will come to the surface this releases it. It is always good to cleanse when this happens. This negative karma being released in severe cases can lead to negative events or problems related to the working as well. Maybe cleansing a lot eliminates this a little or fully maybe it doesn't but do not stop the working if things start to get worse for awhile. It will get better after a bit. If you think it isn't resolved after 40 days go for 90 or 120. If your open enough you should know.

Good luck.

slyscorpion said:
This gets to the final point. When doing the freeing the soul working negative energy related to this karma will come to the surface this releases it. It is always good to cleanse when this happens. This negative karma being released in severe cases can lead to negative events or problems related to the working as well. Maybe cleansing a lot eliminates this a little or fully maybe it doesn't but do not stop the working if things start to get worse for awhile. It will get better after a bit. If you think it isn't resolved after 40 days go for 90 or 120. If your open enough you should know.
Yes, cleaning is of utmost importance in advancement. It can not be overstated, even when it seems silly to keep repeating such a routinous aspect of meditation.

Empowering dross is not fun, empowering lots of dross is even less of fun. And once dross is gradually removed one gets a tidier being, meaning better health, wellbeing and new levels in concsiousness and awareness and so on.

Basically it comes down to cleaning all possible aspects of the soul-mind-body complex. One particular method that is done by timing it with Nature is this:

Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated] https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191

The same can be done without timing it so elaborately, simply focusing daily on chakras specifically with white-gold color and with a word of power such as Surya. This done consistently will benefit advancement and can remove karmic issues by itself without specific working. This method combined with karmic removal working is super effective to get ahead. Also daily cleaning can be more complicated more than simply focusing on aura. My daily method is general cleaning of aura, chakras and soul with intent and focus on all of my being. Not as effective as targeting only chakras with certain repetitions, but it gets the daily job done and then some. Meaning, when I add the above linked method to on top of it all from time to time it will speed things up even more. Recommended.

slyscorpion said:
I like this analogy. But let me add a little more understanding of this. Some workings may have to be done longer or much longer than 40 days. Especially the money one (you used as an example) in some people especially with xtian background because the enemy works hard to add hang ups.

Look thoughts isn't everything unlike what some new age people say as most peoples minds are not powerful enough to manifest a lot of things but thinking patters and karma certainly can mess with someone's ability to manifest something or even create negative manifestations in that area of life.

Some people may not get any results or may have negative things happen in workings where there is negative karma still attached to the soul.

Relationships for example. Someone does a spell but has a lot of bad karma or connections to people related to this. They may get a partner with this (this actually is one of the easiest kinds of spell to be honest cause a lot of people are lonely or looking for relationships while money is one of the hardest ones to get anything out of with Magick) but attract the same kinds of problems as their last relationship(s) and no moving half way around the world or something won't solve it as its in the soul unlike what some think. They will still attract the same problems in their new place.

Like the enemy knows too and try to do it is possible to remove negative karma and/or place it elsewhere.

Good luck.

I give testimony of it, at the end of 2019 I did a work with the Wunjo rune to free myself from all the traumas of past lives and I needed a whole year to free myself from everything that was there and cleaning all the dirt that came out.
And now that I am working to free myself and disconnect from all the enemy ties and influences it will also take me many months or maybe a whole year to clear everything.

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:

Good luck.

I give testimony of it, at the end of 2019 I did a work with the Wunjo rune to free myself from all the traumas of past lives and I needed a whole year to free myself from everything that was there and cleaning all the dirt that came out.
And now that I am working to free myself and disconnect from all the enemy ties and influences it will also take me many months or maybe a whole year to clear everything.

Wow that is an interesting thought I never thought to do that. I am aware of a couple negative things happening to me in past lives. One the Inquisition that one I had a flash back with a couple times. The second one I am not even sure at all I just remember this place talking to someone and this strong doom and sadness energy.

I might try that working. I didn't know it could be done like that.

slyscorpion said:
Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:

Good luck.

Wow that is an interesting thought I never thought to do that. I am aware of a couple negative things happening to me in past lives. One the Inquisition that one I had a flash back with a couple times. The second one I am not even sure at all I just remember this place talking to someone and this strong doom and sadness energy.

I might try that working. I didn't know it could be done like that.
Wunjo is for healing after all, so it makes sense that traumas can be healed like that.

Analogy could be something like Wunjo is the bandaid and other things that are applied on the wound, and it heals over time. With detaching, you are removing the effect from your very being, and at some point the result is the manifestation like it never was there. Not sure if this is the best one, but this came to mind.

Now that you guys mentioned the money issue I will ask this: do you have any recommendations for someone lIke me that the financial situation is tied to 4 planets in a mystical rectangle pattern, I am not exactly poor, but I am dependent on my faImily right now.
I can't quite understand this configuration yet, but there are certain placements that are favourable for wealth. But there are others in the pattern that do offset this, I was planning an actual money working eventually, but now that you mentioned this I'm not sure, should I *free* all of the four planets? Or start with Venus and see what happens?

Ratel Sigma said:
Thank you.
Can the rise of Kundalini destroys phobias ?

Regards

Ratel. S
Cleaning the soul of dross heals from this, overall growing as a person removes fears. Sometimes facing fear head on is a method to conquer fear.
BlackOnyx8 said:
Now that you guys mentioned the money issue I will ask this: do you have any recommendations for someone lIke me that the financial situation is tied to 4 planets in a mystical rectangle pattern, I am not exactly poor, but I am dependent on my faImily right now.
I can't quite understand this configuration yet, but there are certain placements that are favourable for wealth. But there are others in the pattern that do offset this, I was planning an actual money working eventually, but now that you mentioned this I'm not sure, should I *free* all of the four planets? Or start with Venus and see what happens?
You do not neccessarily need to target all planets separetely, but to make one affirmation for all of them. If you feel like there are inhibiting influences, start with that, and do it extensively. After that, do spells to attract wealth.

Henu the Great said:
Ratel Sigma said:
Thank you.

Regards

Ratel. S
Cleaning the soul of dross heals from this, overall growing as a person removes fears. Sometimes facing fear head on is a method to conquer fear.

Thanks Family 👍

Henu the Great said:

Something like a Munka working and an affirmation stating that I'm free from planets x, y, z negative influences? Something like that? That might also help other things tied to the very same configuration. I was thinking a square for each, however I was reading the other day that the mystic rectangle is a fine balance of these energies, if you mess with one planet it might mess it all up and it ends up worse. So your idea does looks more promising

Ratel Sigma said:
Thank you.

Regards

Ratel. S
They have to be removed before the kundalini will rise, because if they don't they will be empowered and as thus become even stronger.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:

Something like a Munka working and an affirmation stating that I'm free from planets x, y, z negative influences? Something like that? That might also help other things tied to the very same configuration. I was thinking a square for each, however I was reading the other day that the mystic rectangle is a fine balance of these energies, if you mess with one planet it might mess it all up and it ends up worse. So your idea does looks more promising
You probably should not discount the idea of squares, but it would be best to remove limitations before.

That affirmation sounds okay.

Aquarius said:
Ratel Sigma said:
Thank you.

Regards

Ratel. S
They have to be removed before the kundalini will rise, because if they don't they will be empowered and as thus become even stronger.

That's interesting, thanks.
In 2011, experienced a rise of Kundalini energy, The Serpent climbed to the second watchtower (Anahata).
there were still blocks because when the powerful burning heat invaded my body, some of my limbs were cold and there were pins and needles.
After this spiritual experience, Since that moment and until today, my pranic body is activated, i don't eat much (because The Prana) and i don't eat Animals (meat or fish).

I did Dedication to My Father Satan in may 2012.

Do you have some advices or suggestions to destroy phobias ?
I don't speak about fear. The fear is surmountable, for exemple the fear of public speaking, the fear of living an astral experience, flirting with A Woman or to fight with an son of bitch sionist. But ! The phobia is something deeper, maybe an alien implant or a psychic self-sabotage because of a psychological trauma deeply linked to the subconscious.

So my question is " what is the most powerful practice to destroy phobias ? "

Do i have to use Hagalaz and affirmations ?

If you have others advices, i will take them into consideration.

Thanks and Dark Bless

Ratel S.

Hail SATAN ! Hail LUCIFER !
Hail Haures ! Hail Lerajie !

Ratel Sigma said:
Aquarius said:
Ratel Sigma said:
Thank you.

Regards

Ratel. S

That's interesting, thanks.
In 2011, experienced a rise of Kundalini energy, The Serpent climbed to the second watchtower (Anahata).
there were still blocks because when the powerful burning heat invaded my body, some of my limbs were cold and there were pins and needles.
After this spiritual experience, Since that moment and until today, my pranic body is activated, i don't eat much (because The Prana) and i don't eat Animals (meat or fish).

I did Dedication to My Father Satan in may 2012.

Do you have some advices or suggestions to destroy phobias ?
I don't speak about fear. The fear is surmountable, for exemple the fear of public speaking, the fear of living an astral experience, flirting with A Woman or to fight with an son of bitch sionist. But ! The phobia is something deeper, maybe an alien implant or a psychic self-sabotage because of a psychological trauma deeply linked to the subconscious.

So my question is " what is the most powerful practice to destroy phobias ? "

Do i have to use Hagalaz and affirmations ?

If you have others advices, i will take them into consideration.

Thanks and Dark Bless

Ratel S.

Hail SATAN ! Hail LUCIFER !
Hail Haures ! Hail Lerajie !
Vegetarianism is not healthy, your body needs meat, especially when you advance spiritually.

As for your phobias, don't use Hagalaz, it's a black magick rune, use Ansuz.

Thanks. Ok i will use Ansuz

Yes, vegetarism is not healthy when The Pranic Body is not awake. This can lead to deficiencies but i'm healthy and i am not deficient thanks to The Prana. I didnt choose the veganism, that's happened some days later The Kundalini Energy was rising. I don't know why it happened like this, some people becomes pranics, others people experiment differents experiences.

[/quote]
Vegetarianism is not healthy, your body needs meat, especially when you advance spiritually.

[/quote]

Ratel Sigma said:

Yes, vegetarism is not healthy when The Pranic Body is not awake. This can lead to deficiencies but i'm healthy and i am not deficient thanks to The Prana. I didnt choose the veganism, that's happened some days later The Kundalini Energy was rising. I don't know why it happened like this, some people becomes pranics, others people experiment differents experiences.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Vegetarianism is never healthy. Even Maxine, who was advanced said vegetarianism wasn't for her.
But go on if you feel like it... eat eggs at least.

[/quote]
Vegetarianism is never healthy. Even Maxine, who was advanced said vegetarianism wasn't for her.
But go on if you feel like it... eat eggs at least.
[/quote]

Totaly agree with you to eat eggs at least, i do.
My food is mostly potatoes, olive oil, oleo margarine, cakes (with eggs), cheeses, bananas, cheakpeas, mash potatoes, some vegetables, sandwich breads, honey, agave syrup...

Eating meat does not slow down spiritual progress. A lot of vegans are stupid, retarded and ignorant. I personally hate this community and i don't feel connected with them.

A meat eater can be very advanced spiritually. And a grass eater can be completely disconnected from reality, completly retarded !
I was confronted with this infamous race vegans, i eat like them but i'm not like them at all. I hate them badly !

I am from France, i am a frenchy guy so, if you need my held to translate Joyofsatan ( La Joie de Satan ), i'm here with pleasure.

Meteor said:
Aquarius said:
Ratel Sigma said:

Yes, vegetarism is not healthy when The Pranic Body is not awake. This can lead to deficiencies but i'm healthy and
According to what statistics I could find on the internet, a man of average weight would have to eat 9 or more eggs a day in order to reach the recommended intake of protein. I don't know if there are other alternatives besides meat for protein intake, but I don't think eggs alone are going to make vegetarianism healthy for the body.

to understand what I have been going through since 2011, Here are some links that you may find useful :

The Human Body is... incredible. Becoming a Pranic or Inedian is a siddhi ;

https://www.paranormalscholar.com/breatharianism/

https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2018/12/07/giri-bala-the-woman-yogi-who-never-eats-yogananda-ay/

The possibilty to live without eating is not for everybody and i met some people like this. You can trust me, they wasn't advanced spiritually at all ! I know Satanists who eat meat and fish, they are 10 000 times more advanced than this people.
Most of them are spiritualists shitbags new ager.

If i talk to you about " breatharian ", it's only to make you understand that when this siddhi is awake, to be a vegan is not dangerous. But if the pranic body is not awake, vegetarism or veganism is dangerous.

For example, about myself, my body my absorbs a quantity of Prana but not enought for becoming inedian or totaly pranic. the more prana the body feeds, the less deficiency there is.

As i said, i didn't choose the veganism, that's happened when Kundalini awoke. It's just a siddhi but each person is different, so for one it will be Telekinesis, for an other it shall be pyrokinesis, clairaudience, levitation or.. pranic, inedian or fruit-eating, veg etc...

Hail SATAN !
Hail Lerajie !
Hail Haures !

Ratel Sigma said:
Meteor said:
Aquarius said:
According to what statistics I could find on the internet, a man of average weight would have to eat 9 or more eggs a day in order to reach the recommended intake of protein. I don't know if there are other alternatives besides meat for protein intake, but I don't think eggs alone are going to make vegetarianism healthy for the body.

to understand what I have been going through since 2011, Here are some links that you may find useful :

The Human Body is... incredible. Becoming a Pranic or Inedian is a siddhi ;

https://www.paranormalscholar.com/breatharianism/

https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2018/12/07/giri-bala-the-woman-yogi-who-never-eats-yogananda-ay/

The possibilty to live without eating is not for everybody and i met some people like this. You can trust me, they wasn't advanced spiritually at all ! I know Satanists who eat meat and fish, they are 10 000 times more advanced than this people.
Most of them are spiritualists shitbags new ager.

If i talk to you about " breatharian ", it's only to make you understand that when this siddhi is awake, to be a vegan is not dangerous. But if the pranic body is not awake, vegetarism or veganism is dangerous.

For example, about myself, my body my absorbs a quantity of Prana but not enought for becoming inedian or totaly pranic. the more prana the body feeds, the less deficiency there is.

As i said, i didn't choose the veganism, that's happened when Kundalini awoke. It's just a siddhi but each person is different, so for one it will be Telekinesis, for an other it shall be pyrokinesis, clairaudience, levitation or.. pranic, inedian or fruit-eating, veg etc...

Hail SATAN !
Hail Lerajie !
Hail Haures !
Even the Gods eat. Yours is just misinformation. Why would you stop eating anyways? It's not like it's a bad thing to do.
And what is this pranic body activation? Anyone who starts working with chakras gets an active pranic body, you're not in anyway special. If you want to look like a skinny manlet eat your grass, I'm gonna eat steaks and build my body.

[/quote]
Even the Gods eat. Yours is just misinformation. Why would you stop eating anyways? It's not like it's a bad thing to do.
And what is this pranic body activation?
Anyone who starts working with chakras gets an active pranic body, you're not in anyway special. If you want to look like a skinny manlet eat your grass, I'm gonna eat steaks and build my body.
[/quote]

Even the Gods eat

No, really ? And you never asked yourself that it was for pleasure rather than by survival ? They are Immortals are you fool ?

Yours is just misinformation

Father Satan gave us siddhis and live without eating is a gift not a choice. It is not misinformation, it's a sharing are you a jackass ?

Why would you stop eating anyways?

I never said I’m gonna stop eating. You didnt read or you didnt get it at all. Open your mind a little bit man. I said : " it's only a possibility and a gift of SATAN. And i said " i didnt choice this experience ". Are you limited as this point ? older and smarter. Eating isn't a bad things, it's a pleasure of Life so...

finally a good question ! Ask Father Satan, he’ll answer you smarter than me. Human Body is his creation, human body is a mystery.

you're not in anyway special

What's that supposed to mean ? You think i am a fucking insincere, hypocritical and two-face like the fake dirty liar of the path of the right hand ? You think i am here for reconnaissance, to feel that i was alive and important ? Or am i here to make myself appear interesting ? I am here for My Father Satan and to DESTROY the sons of bitch enemies.
I noted your answers in various topics. You always answer in sluggish way, vaguely, with suspicious intent because you are a wounded person. You've been betrayed a lot and you don’t trust anyone anymore. You need to check yourself instead of being an intruder who sends missiles to everyone for free. it is just a subtle form of injustice and it’s gonna hurt you. WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTER fuck ! We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves ! So if you could if you could learn to keep your mouth shut or speak intelleGently, it would be good for our community. We don't need poisoned sentences,
unnecessary, debatable, implied or meaningless.

If you want to look like a skinny manlet eat your grass, I'm gonna eat steaks and build my body.

I don’t give a shit what you eat. some eat corpses, others plants, blaming each other isn't going to help us. you should work on your tolerance man.

Ratel Sigma said:
Even the Gods eat

No, really ? And you never asked yourself that it was for pleasure rather than by survival ? They are Immortals are you fool ?

Father Satan gave us siddhis and live without eating is a gift not a choice. It is not misinformation, it's a sharing are you a jackass ?

The Gods do eat. I have no doubt beings as powerful as them could exist without eating for extensive periods of time without negative repercussions, however, the fact they do still eat and have to eat in order to maintain a healthy physical form is true. Yes, even Satan does in fact still eat food in order to maintain a healthy physical form.

Maintaining a physical body through energy alone is incredibly inefficient and difficult to do. Surely some powerful Gods can do this as I said, however, it is a simple fact that it is a whole lot easier to just eat food and let the physical body's biological processes do the work for you, rather than try to supersede this with pure spiritual power.

To make even a tiny amount of matter from nothing (From pure energy), requires immense amounts of energy. A living physical body does require an intake of matter to keep itself in peak condition, or to further improve itself. Matter is really just a more dense form of wavelength and light, or energy as it exists on the higher dimensions where the astral body and soul reside.

A simple comparison is, for anyone who's ever tried to use telekinesis, you'd feel it takes enormous effort to move even just a small penny, while instead of wasting such spiritual effort on doing this, you could just effortlessly pick up this penny with your physical hand in the blink of an eye and take it where ever you want to put it.

The same principle applies to trying to sustain a physical form or body purely through spiritual means. It is simply not sustainable, and even if one could sustain it, it would be a huge waste of effort since one can instead just whip up a meal and eat it, and be better off doing it this way.

Ones power is better used to make preparing and digesting the meal easier and faster instead of trying to forgo the meal altogether in order to sustain your physical form with your own mind, will or soul alone.

It is true however that a being with such immense vitality as a God, requires less sustenance to keep themselves healthy and strong, and they may have alternate ways of maintaining their physical bodies (Perhaps through quantum manipulation if so desired, or direct transmutation of matter). However, it probably just feels better to adhere to the biological means the body is equipped with to maintain itself rather than try to supplement this in fancy ways that serve the same purpose and do not really benefit oneself.

Effort is better placed elsewhere, especially since eating is actually a rather pleasant activity, especially together with family or friends.

VoiceofEnki said:
Ratel Sigma said:
Even the Gods eat

The Gods do eat. I have no doubt beings as powerful as them could exist without eating for extensive periods of time without negative repercussions, however, the fact they do still eat and have to eat in order to maintain a healthy physical form is true. Yes, even Satan does in fact still eat food in order to maintain a healthy physical form.

Maintaining a physical body through energy alone is incredibly inefficient and difficult to do. Surely some powerful Gods can do this as I said, however, it is a simple fact that it is a whole lot easier to just eat food and let the physical body's biological processes do the work for you, rather than try to supersede this with pure spiritual power.

To make even a tiny amount of matter from nothing (From pure energy), requires immense amounts of energy. A living physical body does require an intake of matter to keep itself in peak condition, or to further improve itself. Matter is really just a more dense form of wavelength and light, or energy as it exists on the higher dimensions where the astral body and soul reside.

A simple comparison is, for anyone who's ever tried to use telekinesis, you'd feel it takes enormous effort to move even just a small penny, while instead of wasting such spiritual effort on doing this, you could just effortlessly pick up this penny with your physical hand in the blink of an eye and take it where ever you want to put it.

The same principle applies to trying to sustain a physical form or body purely through spiritual means. It is simply not sustainable, and even if one could sustain it, it would be a huge waste of effort since one can instead just whip up a meal and eat it, and be better off doing it this way.

Ones power is better used to make preparing and digesting the meal easier and faster instead of trying to forgo the meal altogether in order to sustain your physical form with your own mind, will or soul alone.

It is true however that a being with such immense vitality as a God, requires less sustenance to keep themselves healthy and strong, and they may have alternate ways of maintaining their physical bodies (Perhaps through quantum manipulation if so desired, or direct transmutation of matter). However, it probably just feels better to adhere to the biological means the body is equipped with to maintain itself rather than try to supplement this in fancy ways that serve the same purpose and do not really benefit oneself.

Effort is better placed elsewhere, especially since eating is actually a rather pleasant activity, especially together with family or friends.

Absolutly agree.
But Aquarius didnt understand anything.
It's a little bit like homosexuality, did this person choice to be a gay ? Nope !
It's same thing for me with the food. I lived an experience without knowing or forcing anything. I was just listening my body. But he is to fool and limited to get it. I HATE vegans people ! I hate their mind, their vibrations, they are stupids. I am that i am. I am healthy, i just listen my body, if im hungry i eat, if im not i dont eat. It's easy.
Btw i am a french so my english is limited , i cant explain everything. If Aquarius wish to understand more, in this case, he can learn French because apparently he is the smarter man in the world. This guy suffers from inferiority complex.

Anyone who starts working with chakras gets an active pranic body, you're not in anyway special. If you want to look like a skinny manlet eat your grass, I'm gonna eat steaks and build my body.
[/quote]

Even the Gods eat

Why would you stop eating anyways?

I never said I’m gonna stop eating. You didnt read or you didnt get it at all. Open your mind a little bit man. I said : " it's only a possibility and a gift of SATAN. And i said " i didnt choice this experience ". Are you limited as this point ? older and smarter. Eating isn't a bad things, it's a pleasure of Life so...

finally a good question ! Ask Father Satan, he’ll answer you smarter than me. Human Body is his creation, human body is a mystery.

you're not in anyway special

What's that supposed to mean ? You think i am a fucking insincere, hypocritical and two-face like the fake dirty liar of the path of the right hand ? You think i am here for reconnaissance, to feel that i was alive and important ? Or am i here to make myself appear interesting ? I am here for My Father Satan and to DESTROY the sons of bitch enemies.
I noted your answers in various topics. You always answer in sluggish way, vaguely, with suspicious intent because you are a wounded person. You've been betrayed a lot and you don’t trust anyone anymore. You need to check yourself instead of being an intruder who sends missiles to everyone for free. it is just a subtle form of injustice and it’s gonna hurt you. WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTER fuck ! We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves ! So if you could if you could learn to keep your mouth shut or speak intelleGently, it would be good for our community. We don't need poisoned sentences,
unnecessary, debatable, implied or meaningless.

If you want to look like a skinny manlet eat your grass, I'm gonna eat steaks and build my body.

I don’t give a shit what you eat. some eat corpses, others plants, blaming each other isn't going to help us. you should work on your tolerance man.
[/quote]
Why do you think that the jews want us to stop eating meat?
Because meat makes a person both strong mentally and sustains the body. A weak body won't sustain a strong mind.

Why do you think there's these skinny manlet yogis who ask for money in India?
Because they're victim of the idiotic information corruption that makes them think that eating meat is a sin and is unhealthy.

Meat is completely healthy both before and after your "pranic body activation", and I'm inclined to also say that it's healthy ESPECIALLY during your spiritual advancement since it nourishes the body A LOT, and the body is a mirror of the soul.
HP HoodedCobra has also spoken about this.

If you want to eat grass all your life then that's your choice, but we all know it to be unhealthy so don't promote it here. Even the traitor jew mageson tried to promote such degeneracy.

Remember that Hinduism has been corrupted severely, there is information that is dangerous to follow.

Because meat makes a person both strong mentally and sustains the body. A weak body won't sustain a strong mind.

Because they're victim of the idiotic information corruption that makes them think that eating meat is a sin and is unhealthy.

Meat is completely healthy both before and after your "pranic body activation", and I'm inclined to also say that it's healthy ESPECIALLY during your spiritual advancement since it nourishes the body A LOT, and the body is a mirror of the soul.

If you want to eat grass all your life then that's your choice, but we all know it to be unhealthy so don't promote it here. Even the traitor jew mageson tried to promote such degeneracy.

Remember that Hinduism has been corrupted severely, there is information that is dangerous to follow.
[/quote]

I agree with what you’re saying. I'm not trying to promote this way of eating. I just wanted share a experience.

What you don't understand, every person is different. Some people can't eat salt because of kidney stones. Others can't eat gluten or milk etc..
For example about myself, i HATE alcohol so i will NEVER drink wine or beer when i am doing rituals and offerings to the Gods. Alcohol makes me sick. I don't want to force myself because someone told me " yo man you have to drink wine to honour the Gods " no way !
Satan accepts us as we are so if i am healthy eating potatoes, fruits and vegs where is the problem ?
And if you are healthy eating meat and fish where is the problem too ?
There isn't a problem, we are differents that's The Truth. I don't judge carnivorous so why i should be judged as a bad lifestyle while i am happy and healthy ?
Life is more complex than you think and if you establish fixed ideas and limited, this will delay you.
Alcohol can be harmful and dangerous to my body even in a small dose but veganism not.
And to an other person, alcohol is not a problem but if this person is vegan, it would be dangerous because this lifestyle is not for her.

Maxine Dietrich said :

" We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support. "

Did you find your Sovereignty ?
I'm not sure about that because i am pretty sure if Maxine would be veg, you would have become by mimicry. simply because you dont have personality and independence yet.

I listen my body, i hate alcohol and My Father Satan never forced me to drink it because He knows me perfectly.
I don't eat Animals not only because i love Them but because when Kundalini awaked, i stopped naturaly to eat Them.
I don't promote veganism because i know it's dangerous for a lot of people. If i talked about that, it was only because i was talking about Kundalini. As i said, my english is still limited because i am french. I have a lot to say but isn't easy to explain with foreign language. learn French if you want to dialogue intelligently with me.

Satanists are mature, understandable, tolerant and open-minded. you still have a lot of work to do and to learn.

Ratel Sigma said:

I agree with what you’re saying. I'm not trying to promote this way of eating. I just wanted share a experience.

What you don't understand, every person is different. Some people can't eat salt because of kidney stones. Others can't eat gluten or milk etc..
For example about myself, i HATE alcohol so i will NEVER drink wine or beer when i am doing rituals and offerings to the Gods. Alcohol makes me sick. I don't want to force myself because someone told me " yo man you have to drink wine to honour the Gods " no way !
Satan accepts us as we are so if i am healthy eating potatoes, fruits and vegs where is the problem ?
And if you are healthy eating meat and fish where is the problem too ?
There isn't a problem, we are differents that's The Truth. I don't judge carnivorous so why i should be judged as a bad lifestyle while i am happy and healthy ?
Life is more complex than you think and if you establish fixed ideas and limited, this will delay you.
Alcohol can be harmful and dangerous to my body even in a small dose but veganism not.
And to an other person, alcohol is not a problem but if this person is vegan, it would be dangerous because this lifestyle is not for her.

Maxine Dietrich said :

" We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support. "

Did you find your Sovereignty ?
I'm not sure about that because i am pretty sure if Maxine would be veg, you would have become by mimicry. simply because you dont have personality and independence yet.

I listen my body, i hate alcohol and My Father Satan never forced me to drink it because He knows me perfectly.
I don't eat Animals not only because i love Them but because when Kundalini awaked, i stopped naturaly to eat Them.
I don't promote veganism because i know it's dangerous for a lot of people. If i talked about that, it was only because i was talking about Kundalini. As i said, my english is still limited because i am french. I have a lot to say but isn't easy to explain with foreign language. learn French if you want to dialogue intelligently with me.

Satanists are mature, understandable, tolerant and open-minded. you still have a lot of work to do and to learn.
[/quote]
I am completely against alcohol too, what's the point?
I told you that you can eat whatever you want, just don't go promoting it after you've been told that it's not good.

Can Ansuz or Uruz be used to free my soul from a hampered love life? I know the JoS page says to use Munka but I'm curious if those two runes can be used as a substitute instead.

Yurei said:
Can Ansuz or Uruz be used to free my soul from a hampered love life? I know the JoS page says to use Munka but I'm curious if those two runes can be used as a substitute instead.

Yes, Ansuz is excellent for removing and overcoming obstacles and Uruz also works removing karma, is a good combination to use both at the same time in a work.

Yurei said:
In addition to the ones you mention, the following can be used as well: http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20KRI/KRI%20KY%20meditations/GunpatiKriya.pdf

I want to ask this bumped thread.

Can freeing the soul be used to remove squares, meditations? basically programs running in the soul?

HP.Maxine mentioned we are like a computer we shouldn't overload our system with too many programs, years ago.

If I wish to remove MerKaBa, Sun Square, Saturn Square, Venus Square, and 3 Jupiter Squares. Can that be done?

Are freeing the soul meditations simply for negative karma i.e. sins? or can they be used to remove programs embedded in the soul.

I'd also like to fix myself with freeing the soul meditations but I'd like to focus on the specified protocols I mentioned.
--------------------------
BTW for people who are reading this and want some answers for some 40 days maybe twice a day give yourself many hours in between and perform double daily freeing the soul. For some 90 days not 80 days ten more days if you went to 80 might as well do 90.

And yes it can be double duty so 90 doing double as long as you give yourself plenty of hours in between day meditation and night meditation.
Also for people replying to me I've had members state they did the squares and it affected them and they kept it cause it's like whatever you learn.

But I'd like to seriously remove these things from my soul.

Also I'd like to mention I've asked about this before but never got a satisfactory answer. Not that I'm angry just surprised we have meditations to add to the soul and keep on the soul.

But we don't have meditations to remove properties from the soul and reprogram the soul.

I think many people would benefit from re-wiring/re-programming the soul.

Can anyone care to explain if I'm being correct and willing to help? or am I being silly and fastidious?

Gear88 said:

Can freeing the soul be used to remove squares, meditations? basically programs running in the soul?

HP.Maxine mentioned we are like a computer we shouldn't overload our system with too many programs, years ago.

If I wish to remove MerKaBa, Sun Square, Saturn Square, Venus Square, and 3 Jupiter Squares. Can that be done?

Are freeing the soul meditations simply for negative karma i.e. sins? or can they be used to remove programs embedded in the soul.

I'd also like to fix myself with freeing the soul meditations but I'd like to focus on the specified protocols I mentioned.
BTW for people who are reading this and want some answers for some 40 days maybe twice a day give yourself many hours in between and perform double daily freeing the soul. For some 90 days not 80 days ten more days if you went to 80 might as well do 90.

And yes it can be double duty so 90 doing double as long as you give yourself plenty of hours in between day meditation and night meditation.
Also for people replying to me I've had members state they did the squares and it affected them and they kept it cause it's like whatever you learn.

Also I'd like to mention I've asked about this before but never got a satisfactory answer. Not that I'm angry just surprised we have meditations to add to the soul and keep on the soul.

But we don't have meditations to remove properties from the soul and reprogram the soul.

Can anyone care to explain if I'm being correct and willing to help? or am I being silly and fastidious?
How can you remove something you do not have in the first place?

You have not done Merkaba in a Trance, thus what you have done is a simple mental exercise. You have not opened your soul to a degree required for planetary mantras, thus you have not empowered yourself but instead did another mental exercise.

Your number one issue is your out of control mind. Combined with lack of consistent and diligent working on yourself, you are where you are. To change course, address the above firstly. Heal your mind and chakras. Anything beyond this is less conductive to your advancement because the root of the issue is not addressed.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:

This is where it is important to use your willpower and program the energy based on the result you desire. The planets will not become "messed up" unless you think they will. This is because you gave the programming to the energy of the working to achieve a certain result, not another one.

Similarly, the best working for your situation, if you want to increase your wealth, would be to program the energy to free yourself from any obstacles surrounding wealth, intending for the best result possible. If you focus on the entire negative influence that the planet can give, or if you focus on one at a time, this is just a less efficient way of improving your wealth, specifically.

Keep in mind that any of these planets can bring some positives to your wealth, as well. For example, Neptune is a strange planet to associate with wealth, because it can "dissolve" or confuse things, however when it is an optimal position (such as after transmuting it with Munka), it can give foresight or intuition about wealth, as well as help bring wealth from unseen or other Neptunian sources.

Henu the Great said:
Yurei said:
In addition to the ones you mention, the following can be used as well: http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20KRI/KRI%20KY%20meditations/GunpatiKriya.pdf
I know the Ganesha mantra is used to remove obstacles but I never tried it.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Yurei said:
Having read about it my interest peaked. I just begun trying it for the first time. I will keep going until almost Yule, and restart then on a better date. Too early to say about results, but I might report later. If at all possible, try it out for yourself!

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Having read about it my interest peaked. I just begun trying it for the first time. I will keep going until almost Yule, and restart then on a better date. Too early to say about results, but I might report later. If at all possible, try it out for yourself!
I already started a working for removing a health issue (just to help speed up because I'm already taking Chinese herbs for it). I'll try it next time because I want to do a working to remove obstacles to wealth, if you can let us know if the mantra is good :)

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

How can you remove something you do not have in the first place?

You have not done Merkaba in a Trance, thus what you have done is a simple mental exercise. You have not opened your soul to a degree required for planetary mantras, thus you have not empowered yourself but instead did another mental exercise.

Your number one issue is your out of control mind. Combined with lack of consistent and diligent working on yourself, you are where you are. To change course, address the above firstly. Heal your mind and chakras. Anything beyond this is less conductive to your advancement because the root of the issue is not addressed.

Okay...

...So your saying meditation is completely fake it's totally a confabulation and fabrication of people. It has not affected it's all in my mind. Might as well meme it and Herman Rosenblatt "It was real because it was in my mind". Are you implying unless the proper technological per-request is achieved JoS is a fake unless you "TRANCE/VOID".

Which brings up the thought that if I think in trance am I breaking it. How does logical mind get added back to the illogical trance.

Unless:

1. I perform mindfulness i.e. breath/thought/sensory observation which is one of the most basic meditations taught probably to every person in the World as their first meditation.

or...

2. I learn to trance. i.e. lower my brainwaves to alpha/theta/delta/epsilon etc.etc.

And UNLESS I trance or alter my brainwaves and control my mind. Meditation will never work. Even simple cleaning has done nothing. So all these few weeks of doing returning curses pt.1/2 has not done anything. Even vibrating Surya has done nothing. AoP has done nothing. Even visualizing white-gold, gold, blue, black, and red to add protection to my soul is nothing. And on top of that doing 40 breaths of akasha, 40 breaths of brown energy for centering/grounding, and 10 breaths of white energy to balance my soul.

Well I guess what can I say you proved it mediation is fake. Your just admitting to me unless someone hypnotizes and performs a reprogramming of my mind to be able to at least sit on the gateway just before going from alpha to theta i.e. ultimate alpha any further and you need extreme relaxation and extreme consciousness to avoid falling asleep. I wont be able to:

1. Meditate. 2. Void 3. Mindful and 4. Magick is completely non-existent UNLESS I trance out and delve into this impossibility.

I'm sorry but I can't do it.

To me thinking is my existence I spent countless hours thinking and processing. I like to spend my time doing stuff in my mind.

I have absolutely no desire to relax, I hate relaxing. And I absolutely cannot calm or stop my mind. My mind thinks "I think therefore I am".

I don't know.

I guess meditation is fake. Am I to assume like my friend states 80% of the people on JoS are talking out of their ass only 20% or so are genuine or provide enough reasonable to beyond reasonable evidence to prove something is going on.

For example people with kundalini. That thing takes years if not a solid decade or decades to activate. How the hell are you fluctuating with such factor. Makes no sense you literally bypassed Yogi, Gurus, and other people in various parts of the World. Who meditation 2-3-4 hours+ every day and work on these things.

I don't know.

Strange it seems like since I came here in 2003 back when I was 12. Like I always said I'm still the same person since 7 years old just with more information.

What can I say meditation is fake. UNLESS I TRANCE UNLESS I'm in an altered state of some alpha, theta etc.etc. state nothing happens.

It's just a mental exercise I'm just thinking. So then HOW would I think in an altered state fluctuated to the right mind. IF your not allowed to think during meditation or communicate.

What if I see a bright sphere for example can I comment can I go Hmm interested does thinking or talking break the trance.

Your statement brought about a huge payload of questions.

Are you implying FATSJD/RTR/RNTR/RKR are false and everyone doing them is lying to themselves and nothing is happening because 1. They aren't in a trance and 2. They aren't energized cause power meditation is fake UNLESS your in a trance and UNLESS I'm in the right side of my mind the vibration and energy you breath/will in is false.

Are you implying all power meditation unless you use sensory meditation like mindfullness i.e. thought/breath/sensory awareness is false.

THUS UNLESS I'm in a trance any magick, power/energy meditation, and effort was not real and only a figment of my mind.

Okay then for example can we be in a trance and perform yoga? ARE WE allowed to move without breaking the trance. Can I be in an active trance and contort my body to the yogic actions?

Is trance sitting down only and being altered?

And then questions like for example I hate relaxing, I hate sitting down, I hate breathing. I've never breath in and changed my body to be numbed up and non-felt.

How the hell does breathing in calm my body and makes it unfeelable so I can perform tricks to enter a trance.

I guess like I said before if I cannot meditate then I'll just wait for the Gods to come by and teach me. Or at the very least if not I can be provided with beyond reasonable proof of their existence and just be happy I dedicated myself to the good guys.

To me meditation is just to think about it process it and add the technology to my databanks. I've never had anything from JoS help me out. IF anything it just made truthfully worse. I just spend my time thinking and processing and existing in my mind.

I'm not a robot even if as a little kid I would just state I'm a robot. I have feelings, desires, etc.etc. I don't want to be like a machine every day doing the same shit, different day(SS;DD) of meditation. IF meditation worked hell yeah I'd do it I'd feel stuff.

But so far your just proving my point. JoS = National Socialist only. Religion of JoS = fake it's just to return back to Paganism Ancient times. And the religion simply compounds our politics and has no existence.

It's like the jews how the fuck do these stupid fucks go every day or study the same shit or go to the roman garrison wailing wall and pump into it. Knowing it's all a waste of time, there is no spirituality, there is no third eye or whatever visual prowess technology they posses.

Why would you purposefully do these actions if you gain nothing and do nothing.

I guess meditation anything but mindfullness is fake. Unless you mindful and trance. All meditation is fake.

Okay then well that's how it's been since 2003 when I was 12 just before turning 13.

I guess I can even go so far as to state all rituals asking Satan or praying or doing anything is fake. I visualize the sigil of Satan speak or pray and poof nothing just talking to myself.

Your proving my point of the philosophers "I think therefore, I am". And like the historian said "The more I study religion and history the more I realize man worshiped himself".

So JoS is fake UNLESS you trance and hopefully meditation works and somehow it affects you.

But then questions become how can I visualize and imagine meditation if it requires the active logical mind to construct the image.

IF I say one word in my mind or sense a thought pop up it ruins the trance.

Is a trance simply a blank minded person trying to use his mind alternatively. I guess so I don't know.

Honestly Henu you basically made me realize I'm just wasting time doing whatever. Why bother with meditation if it doesn't work UNLESS you trance.

Sorta like Activating Opening of Chakras. Useless and pointless UNLESS you trance and vibrate properly into it.

I guess the only people who are good JoS members probably delved into relaxation, mindfullness, and other brainwave shifting technologies and seemingly benefit from it.

Like you said just a mental exercise.

Well what can I say that's not how I operate. I have feelings, desires, emotions, properties. When I get up from bed the last thing I want to do is do meditations. I want to relax, do stuff, have fun. I guess even doing a freeing the soul on hampered something is pointless why bother I'm not relaxed. I'm fidgeting around, thinking, processing etc.etc. and simply going when does this crap end this has done nothing in my life.

Well anyways I continue like Rob Zombie says in Blur the Technicolor "Falling down I'm a psychoholic, erratic and sure I cannot fail".

I guess I'll wait for the Gods to come and teach me.

It's just like beginnings meditation. How can I know what I'm doing is correct. How does anyone know what is correct. What if the correct way is simply void, mindfullness, trance, clean, protect, spin and then later after a solid period of virginization you simply begin meditations in full to avoid negativity from the soul. Maybe at a solid trance point perform some cycles of freeing the soul. Which people state should be done but what? is the person genuinely knowing what to remove. How do they come to the conclusion I need to do Munka/Ansus to remove XYZ.

Again it seems like UNLESS you are altered, power meditation is completely fake.

Well I don't like relaxing nor breathing nor doing stuff like that. I don't know why and I probably don't care.

I think and process using my mind.

I'm just a thinker I'm not a zen statue. I'm a thinking statue.

Perhaps my detrimental Mercury in my chart speaks something. Perhaps all my negative traits of my astro chart. Birth trauma and other issues as a child growing up.

I guess Henu what your trying to state is meditation isn't for me, it's completely fake. Unless you acquire the per-requeist technology to make it work.

Okay then...well what can I say "I either need to learn trance or find a hypnotist and perform several sessions with them to educate my mind, body, and soul on how to shift down and properly teach me how to be in this altered state".

Gear88 said:

A trance is not essential except for advanced magic or that which requires sensitivity. Sure, it is helpful, but definitely not essential or anything.

I've done plenty of meditations not in a trance that have worked just fine.

A trance gives you more direct access to the astral realm, but that does not mean your conscious/masculine side cannot touch it at all.

---------------

Your Mercury placement can give a tendency for overthinking or wanting to do meditations quickly. Yet it is also placed in a positive position as well. I think your overall opinion of your abilities are much worse than the reality.

Yes, you may think more than normal, but as long as you can still focus on your meditations, then they will work fine. You are also gifted to be able to understand what you are doing. There are some people who complete meditations without realizing what they are actually doing.

At your current point, you can put forth workings to help yourself. For example, use Munka to remove any obstacles, physical/mental/or spiritual, which may make it harder for you to meditate. This could result in a philosophical chances, having a better outlook or perception, reducing fidgeting or unhelpful thinking patterns, etc.

All the other meditations you talked about here can be done without a trance. Therefore, you are actually doing fine. Stay focused on chipping away at any obstacles on your path, because you are definitely ABLE to do so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back