Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Reset VoC Working Or Mercury Retrograde

ride

What can we do to Reset a working that we had started during VoC or Bought some product during Mercury Retrograde?

What should we Consider a real purchase time for online shopping when we made a order / make payment or when we received the order ?

I don't remember at what time and day i started doing the JoS Rituals like AoP, Meditations etc. So, look for Suggestions. I was looking for something and found something interesting and it gave i was not aware of the timings are important.

ride said:
What can we do to Reset a working that we had started during VoC or Bought some product during Mercury Retrograde?

What should we Consider a real purchase time for online shopping when we made a order / make payment or when we received the order ?

I don't remember at what time and day i started doing the JoS Rituals like AoP, Meditations etc. So, look for Suggestions. I was looking for something and found something interesting and it gave i was not aware of the timings are important.

See SS Calendar for a good starting date for your meditations or online purchases:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&hilit=ss+calendar

ride said:

(I got the ping to me in your other topic leading to this one.)

To reset a working started during VoC, simply stop it then restart on the next available date. Check our handy SS Calendar for your time zone to avoid the VoC.

As for your daily AoP, keep it going, and you can add 40-day cycles of other AoP's, starting them during good timings. And while doing that, you can restart your regular daily AoP at a better timing, thus overlapping two AoP's. If you feel the need for that.

For products bought during MercRx, some times it can't be helped, I've had to do it too. You can do a simple AoP for your product, such as visualizing your item engulfed in white-gold light and stating 5 or so times "this ___ is always safe, secure, and working properly."

The real purchase time is when you place the order and make the online payment. So the time that it arrives does not matter.

Lydia said:
ride said:

(I got the ping to me in your other topic leading to this one.)

To reset a working started during VoC, simply stop it then restart on the next available date. Check our handy SS Calendar for your time zone to avoid the VoC.

As for your daily AoP, keep it going, and you can add 40-day cycles of other AoP's, starting them during good timings. And while doing that, you can restart your regular daily AoP at a better timing, thus overlapping two AoP's. If you feel the need for that.

For products bought during MercRx, some times it can't be helped, I've had to do it too. You can do a simple AoP for your product, such as visualizing your item engulfed in white-gold light and stating 5 or so times "this ___ is always safe, secure, and working properly."

The real purchase time is when you place the order and make the online payment. So the time that it arrives does not matter.
I bought a laptop back in 2019 when Mercury was retrograde. Still in very good shape today. Then I bought a new phone during this retrograde Mercury as I was in urgent need of a new one. Still very good. Sometimes you just can't help the situation and it won't always go bad. The probability of things going bad is just increased but not 100%.

Blackdragon666 said:
I bought a laptop back in 2019 when Mercury was retrograde. Still in very good shape today. Then I bought a new phone during this retrograde Mercury as I was in urgent need of a new one. Still very good. Sometimes you just can't help the situation and it won't always go bad. The probability of things going bad is just increased but not 100%.

Agreed, my laptop was also bought during a Mercury Rx some years ago and it's fine. But it was bought because my previous laptop died during Mercury Rx, lol.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Agreed, my laptop was also bought during a Mercury Rx some years ago and it's fine. But it was bought because my previous laptop died during Mercury Rx, lol.
I've had quite few things broke during a Mercury retrograde but my brother buyed a phone and a motorcycle and they both had minor problems. I try to stay away from buying theck during it but yeah sometimes it can't be helped. An Aura of protection on the object can help and I remember an old post you made fixing your laptop I believe using yellow energy and an affirmation, I've used one time for my old phone and it did work :) but unfortunately there is a limit on what a spell like this can do.

Lydia said:

Another question I thought while reading this topic...

Is it considered a flop when you're doing an emergency spell (let's say seven minutes from VoC Moon) and finished it once VoC Moon settled already?

I remembered I do spells on the nick of time before VoC Moon is a few minutes away from settling in. That was long ago, but hopefully if I ever consider making those spells, I asked in case they can still be done at the Moon Sign I did them 😅

Sketches said:
Lydia said:

Another question I thought while reading this topic...

Is it considered a flop when you're doing an emergency spell (let's say seven minutes from VoC Moon) and finished it once VoC Moon settled already?

I remembered I do spells on the nick of time before VoC Moon is a few minutes away from settling in. That was long ago, but hopefully if I ever consider making those spells, I asked in case they can still be done at the Moon Sign I did them 😅
Did those spells manifest? Certain things need experiences to answer.

luis said:
I've .......... I remember an old post you made fixing your laptop I believe using yellow energy and an affirmation, I've used one time for my old phone and it did work .
yellow energy or white-gold ? kindly share the link of that post, if possible.

Lydia said:
I Highly Appreciate for your Help. So, the purchase is considered when we made the final payment for the product and rest doesn't matter.

I read in a post that your astrology service mail is full of spam and you don't have much time to do the new readings, i can understand. I have some Satanic Astrology books written in Persian having different titles & their translations too were corrupted.

Would you mind if i ask you, to share the books that have the deep hidden and true knowledge apart from the astrology information available on JoS.

As you wrote, that you are not going to continue the astrology services in future. As the majority of us wants to know about what planets , aspects and degrees represents the past-life lover , past-life & advancements and future journey of soul in a chart. This information is unavailable or corrupted in astrology books.

There is a Death chart that is used to study the after-life of a dead person made using the details of death of person is it worth or corrupted?

is it true that astrology information is corrupted in past years too. as i saw in western , eastern , vedic & satanic astrology books they contradict each other.

ride said:
luis said:
I've .......... I remember an old post you made fixing your laptop I believe using yellow energy and an affirmation, I've used one time for my old phone and it did work .
yellow energy or white-gold ? kindly share the link of that post, if possible.
Yellow energy. Try to look if it was posted here but originaly it was posted on the Yahoo groups that now are gone.

luis said:
Sketches said:
Lydia said:

'Eyo, am back with the answer, and it is... yes, but no. Definitely no.

I was too embarrassed to admit that I did a Money Spell close to VoC Waxing Moon in Aries last month. I did it seven minutes away.

So what I did is that, I did Energy Breathing from the Sun four times and said the affirmation before shortly vibrating the Runes I chose for the working. I also visualized lots of money coming to my parents, and the things that they're gonna get and buy with.

I wanted them to finally buy some healthy food and breakfast without worrying how the money won't last for a month if we do that, so I decided to think of us obtaining food with no problem. I thought of having a pancake mix on the top of our refrigerator and visualized my aunt cooking it.

Since I wasn't so confident when you asked if this is even possible, I decided to drop the spell by letting it do it's thing.

However, while I was just getting my things back in order, both physically and spiritually, sure enough, there was that pancake mix I visualized while I did the Money Spell three days later. Meaning, I won't be able to do that spell since I heard that it restarts once the third day of not raising the energy comes.

When I saw that, I really wanted to go back to the past, only to slap the back side of my own head :lol:

But even then, this is, in my opinion, highly not recommended because you're rushing it and it might affect your working. Even if you're advanced, you would have wished that you would have "more time" to focus on it before letting it do on it's own.

There's also the fact that I did this thirty minutes in a panic. I researched quick Runes and affirmations for one Money Spell for twenty-seven minutes and decided to go YOLO after seeing the Void of Course is on its way in the sky. Hence why I stopped doing this in the past.

And lastly, while my aunt did received money quickly, for some reason, she forgot to obtain it in the digital wallet services we use, and she didn't paid the needed amount.

So what happened is that it ate the money my mom received, not once, but twice. It was equivalent to $10 and it was costly to us since we're having a bit of a money problem.

Not sure if it's because it was close to VoC Moon or because of just plain, bad luck, so I won't do it again 😥

Sketches said:
luis said:
Sketches said:

'Eyo, am back with the answer, and it is... yes, but no. Definitely no.

I was too embarrassed to admit that I did a Money Spell close to VoC Waxing Moon in Aries last month. I did it seven minutes away.

So what I did is that, I did Energy Breathing from the Sun four times and said the affirmation before shortly vibrating the Runes I chose for the working. I also visualized lots of money coming to my parents, and the things that they're gonna get and buy with.

I wanted them to finally buy some healthy food and breakfast without worrying how the money won't last for a month if we do that, so I decided to think of us obtaining food with no problem. I thought of having a pancake mix on the top of our refrigerator and visualized my aunt cooking it.

Since I wasn't so confident when you asked if this is even possible, I decided to drop the spell by letting it do it's thing.

However, while I was just getting my things back in order, both physically and spiritually, sure enough, there was that pancake mix I visualized while I did the Money Spell three days later. Meaning, I won't be able to do that spell since I heard that it restarts once the third day of not raising the energy comes.

When I saw that, I really wanted to go back to the past, only to slap the back side of my own head :lol:

But even then, this is, in my opinion, highly not recommended because you're rushing it and it might affect your working. Even if you're advanced, you would have wished that you would have "more time" to focus on it before letting it do on it's own.

There's also the fact that I did this thirty minutes in a panic. I researched quick Runes and affirmations for one Money Spell for twenty-seven minutes and decided to go YOLO after seeing the Void of Course is on its way in the sky. Hence why I stopped doing this in the past.

And lastly, while my aunt did received money quickly, for some reason, she forgot to obtain it in the digital wallet services we use, and she didn't paid the needed amount.

So what happened is that it ate the money my mom received, not once, but twice. It was equivalent to $10 and it was costly to us since we're having a bit of a money problem.

Not sure if it's because it was close to VoC Moon or because of just plain, bad luck, so I won't do it again 😥
I understand, since you are in this situation do your best with money spells, I would spam them like there is no tomorrow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back