Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon is in Pisces & Jupiter in Direct Motion Aquarius

ride

I was cross-checking the translations of SS Calendars for today and found a slight variation mentioned below:

English calendar:
Moon is in Pisces & Jupiter Direction-Motion "blank no symbol"
Translated calendar:
Moon is in Pisces & Jupiter Direct-motion to Pisces

what are the advantages of "Planets in Direct Motion"?
Is it something more powerful aspect today as, Jupiter is in Direct Motion to Aquarius? for psychic pursuits,
And what if it was Retrograde instead of in direct motion ?

Is it a Good aspect Jupiter direct motion to Pisces ? or moon in Pisces turning it good ?

ride said:
I was cross-checking the translations of SS Calendars for today and found a slight variation mentioned below:

English calendar:
Moon is in Pisces & Jupiter Direction-Motion "blank no symbol"
Translated calendar:
Moon is in Pisces & Jupiter Direct-motion to Pisces

what are the advantages of "Planets in Direct Motion"?
Is it something more powerful aspect today as, Jupiter is in Direct Motion to Aquarius? for psychic pursuits,
And what if it was Retrograde instead of in direct motion ?

Is it a Good aspect Jupiter direct motion to Pisces ? or moon in Pisces turning it good ?

Aquarius is a Saturn sign in traditional astrology. Not the best placement to do this working in. These energies represent the opposite social forces in astrology jupiter doesn't sit well here. I tried doing it here. It feels kind of weak and like a waste of time I barley felt it. Also Jupiter has more affinity for fire element and less for air and Mercury is exalted here the planet ruling the opposite sign to each Jupiter home sign. Logic says waste of time.

Wait till pisces that is home sign for Jupiter perfect time to do this. Then there is this If you can catch 0 Aries next year it goes over this 3 times that would probably be great for probably a lot of extra power added to the square as well.

ak052 said:
Can magical square be done when it is in retrograsion

Yes with Jupiter its positive qualities are Enhanced especially the spiritual one.
I would not do it with any of the other planets that would probably manifest something people would not like that much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back