Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Low of self-confidence, anxiety, inhibitions

Bal

Welcome everyone!

Unfortunately, I don’t really speak English, but I hope it will be available.

I struggle with severe lack of self-confidence, anxiety, and very strong social phobia.
If I have to speak in a community, there is hardly a voice coming out of my throat. The same is true when I have to talk to strangers. I can't think of thoughts.

What is the solution to this problem?
Can strengthening the aura, cleansing and strengthening all the chakras, balancing the elements help these?

Or do you have to work directly on this problem, so use runes or magic?

Thank you very much.

Bal said:
Welcome everyone!

I struggle with severe lack of self-confidence, anxiety, and very strong social phobia.
If I have to speak in a community, there is hardly a voice coming out of my throat. The same is true when I have to talk to strangers. I can't think of thoughts.

Can strengthening the aura, cleansing and strengthening all the chakras, balancing the elements help these?

Thank you very much.
What you listed works, and you should also work with Surya to boost your solar plexus. Anything solar plexus related will help, like breath of fire. You can use runes such as Uruz, Ansuz and Sowilo, even all of these together. Remember to program the energy appropriately. Chakra meditation and spinning too. Focus mainly on unblocking and empowering you throat and solar plexus area. Yogic asanas help with this as well. Use multiple solutions simultaneously for maximum potency.

Balancing the elements is not the first thing to do, but after solid foundation is set. Balancing happens naturally over time when other measures are applied too, but does not constitute a specific balancing working. Learned knowledge applied results in balance, in spirituality and physical things.

With all of these consistency is key, but do not overwork. Rest well and enjoy life.

my advice to go biological and psycholigical healing

1:bio..... like go do blood test ( vit d / calcuim / iron / vit b12 ) and magnesium ( sadly it dont have a blood test check online why ) but low amount of those stuff whill make u have low dopamine ( which is the fuel of the body and the mind )
see a doctor about that

2 : pcychlogical .... i mean what makes u feel shy ? what are u really afraid of ? somebody to judge u ?
u can trace the fear back to chlidhood ... i mean did u grew up with a father or mother who has male energy like they judge u for not being normal enough ... what is it that really makes u afraid of social stuff ? sit and ask yourself ... treat yourself as if u were not u
dont try to escape the real problem by magic ..
after that u can go to magic but not first

tell me what think ?

**** said:

Magic as we do it here, is not a form of escape, one uses real power to transform oneself through the use of vibration, visualization, and affirmation of the will. This, when done properly, and when enough energy is raised, does manifest real change and can solve issues like social anxiety very easily.

It works better alongside trance and other techniques that specifically work on the mind and consciousness, introspection, and self reflection, etc.

These two methods facilitate each other. Taking care of ones physical body facilitates this as well. In other words, being in equilibrium with oneself at all levels of existence is the ultimate goal to solve any issues created by excess or lack of certain things.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
**** said:

Magic as we do it here, is not a form of escape, one uses real power to transform oneself through the use of vibration, visualization, and affirmation of the will. This, when done properly, and when enough energy is raised, does manifest real change and can solve issues like social anxiety very easily.

It works better alongside trance and other techniques that specifically work on the mind and consciousness, introspection, and self reflection, etc.

These two methods facilitate each other. Taking care of ones physical body facilitates this as well. In other words, being in equilibrium with oneself at all levels of existence is the ultimate goal to solve any issues created by excess or lack of certain things.

Hail Satan!

well u are saying that we should be in equilibrium at all level but what you really mean is just to focus on magic
u sound like the muslims who focus on "spiritual" stuff and leave the mind and the body aka (bio and psy)
what u are doing here is trying to escape real life problems by magic because u cant study quantum physics without first studying newton physics same goes here because at the end we are not taking our daily needs from our food and that over alot of time will make alot of issues bio and psychological issues

and even if it work to solve being shy by magic it is escaping just like a pill and everying goes away
we are living in world ruled by saturn not jupiter first we should focus on our body and mind then we go to magic after we have strong biological background cause from where sould we have energy to do magic ?

and finally want to say that i thought there is a collective fact about ss it turns out everyone has there own ideas about satanism ... i asked in other post that did satan got betrayed by his own race ? there were 2 answer one said yes one said no there is no obvious answer why ?

and i asked that after i made my dedication before 7 month i started to see small black point in my left eye it follows my left eye wherever i move it even if i close it ! i thought it was bio problem but its not i want from doc to doc !
and no one is replying to me why ?

**** said:
well u are saying that we should be in equilibrium at all level but what you really mean is just to focus on magic
u sound like the muslims who focus on "spiritual" stuff and leave the mind and the body aka (bio and psy)
what u are doing here is trying to escape real life problems by magic because u cant study quantum physics without first studying newton physics same goes here because at the end we are not taking our daily needs from our food and that over alot of time will make alot of issues bio and psychological issues

and even if it work to solve being shy by magic it is escaping just like a pill and everying goes away
we are living in world ruled by saturn not jupiter first we should focus on our body and mind then we go to magic after we have strong biological background cause from where sould we have energy to do magic ?

and finally want to say that i thought there is a collective fact about ss it turns out everyone has there own ideas about satanism ... i asked in other post that did satan got betrayed by his own race ? there were 2 answer one said yes one said no there is no obvious answer why ?

and i asked that after i made my dedication before 7 month i started to see small black point in my left eye it follows my left eye wherever i move it even if i close it ! i thought it was bio problem but its not i want from doc to doc !
and no one is replying to me why ?

I understand it may be difficult to read what someone says. However, I have to ask you, what part about being in equilibrium with oneself at all levels is anything close to your interpretation of my words?

Do try to understand what other people tell you, before making assumptions and interpretations which literally could not be more wrong. Do not let your own biases, thoughts and ignorance stain your understanding of the words of others, learn instead to read what is written as it is presented by the writer. This would help prevent you from making such ridiculous and outlandish misinterpretations.

Lastly, you entirely ignore everything I said in my reply to you, and repeat the exact things which I had already corrected, explained and laid out in clear words to you. Perhaps it would do you well to read what I had said a few more times, and to read the Joy of Satan in general to understand exactly why you are entirely wrong in your assumptions on magic.

As to the little black dot in your vision, you need to go see an eye doctor about this, and they would be able to examine your eyes for you and tell you exactly what's up. If you've already seen doctors, and they see nothing wrong, keep discussing with them what it might be anyway, (Perhaps it's nerve related, mention to them that you see this in your eyes even with your eyes closed) if they cannot come up with anything then there is not much anyone else can tell you either.

The reason why nobody replied is likely because people who saw and read your post do not know what it is, thus they didn't reply.

You can find dozens of reputable articles online about black spots in vision with a single search. If you want an answer, make a new topic, describe clearly what it is you experience, and perhaps some people here can give you some advice. Keep in mind that most of us here are not medical experts, therefore there are many obscure issues we cannot say much about either, since there can be dozens of different causes for obscure medical problems.

You can however always try a working to heal your eyes from whatever is wrong with it. A sun square can be extremely effective, since the Sun rules over the eyes. A magical solution may indeed fix this issue for you, but since your assumptions about magic are about as skewed as they can be, you first need to read up on this and understand how and why this works, otherwise, no amount of spiritual work or magic will do anything for you, since you actually need to understand how to use your will and how to manifest your will through magic (Which can be understood by reading the Joy of Satan and learning how to reconnect with your soul).

Hail Satan!

Breath of Fire might be of use to you. I find it helps with confidence.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

Bal said:
Welcome everyone!

Thank you very much.

I assume from your post that you have meditated for a minute?

This sounds like a lack of fire, an afflicted Mars or Sun. On your soul it can be a weak solar chakra and throat chakra.

Your problem can be fixed by daily cleaning and empowering. You can also vibrate Aum Suryae 100 or 40 times into your solar chakra every day (good if you start before the full moon) and affirm that it is empowered in a positive way for you. A weak solar chakra usually gives self confidence and esteem problems.

Working with red energy can also give quicker results with coming out of your shell and being assertive.

Is your anxiety tied to any past experiences?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back