Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bending reality the way you want it to go and keeping safe

darkmonkey666

Nothing ever happens without showing up first in the aura of a person including yourself any major life changing or ending events also will show up in the astrology chart in some way. Note it most likely doesn't always have to be something major or obvious. But you will be able to find it if you look back at event. If nothing is there at all that could even indicate it that means the event may be delayed till there is something like this if enough power exists behind the manifesting event.
This is good for you if you don't like what you see. More time to take corrective action.

While doing aura of protection and/or some kind of protection working each day at least is a great help having a strong awareness is also important being keenly aware of what is around you and going on in the aura each day any impressions of things you get. When something actually shows up in the aura it may be close to too late so pay attention to it and take action based upon what it is to mitigate the situation if it cannot be avoided all together. There really isn't ever being a random victim of something or anything random that just happens. It is about 3 days to a week something shows up in aura. I have heard there have been cases of up to two weeks though from something Maxine said. To be on the safe side if it's something bad work to change this asap.

Nothing ever comes into existence without being energy first.

Positive things will also show up in the same way. In that case keep doing what you planned to do and go about doing things like usual so you don't miss out.

It will show up as astral impressions much earlier than this. If you change course to avoid the problem the impressions will either go away or change.

Like Naked Pluto said in a thread one time the impressions for something can be there for quite some time before something happens i will say maybe even years or decades. The Enemy has had astral impressions of all sorts of bad things happening to the world placed here for thousands of years.

And yes this gets to the next point you can create or bend an event by creating astral impressions the enemy has done this so many times it is one of their most major tricks but like I said this takes awareness. With them it is a combination of Hebrew curses and applied focused will into the curses or impressions. Same would have to be done on our side runic or mantra workings applied focused will. Possibly Sympathetic Magick and creating a connection or association to something which gives the spell a source of power it can gain from itself. This sometimes can happen on its own though or by luck.

Biggest Example commonly used:
Xtian Communion creates Sympathetic connection of energy to sacrificed children. This spell is self replicating and people feed into it to give it more power.

If you can understand this you probably can do a spell the way I am talking about.

The last part is the more planets in a good position for this the better when beginning or doing the spell. It probably will fail if you don't pay attention to this. If you like try to find out where planets are at certain times and make plans for the working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back