Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fossil fuel - The dark blood of the Earth?

SyrArisMarsMartin

I have heard that Fossil fuel is really the blood of the Earth.
Earth is a living Organism and has blood, like us.
Their official story of Fossil fuel sounds weird anyway, dinosaur bones that transformed to dark liquid over time?
I have never seen something dead transform into dark liquid over time, even after many years.
When they find Fossil fuel they literally call it a "vein".
It makes sense, jews are parasites, they use the human blood and earths blood as a resource.
They created artificial society in a way that we have to use it too and make us pay for it, when we could use alternatives.
What are your opinions?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Don´t think so, I mean what should it sustain?(Blood sustains body cells)

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Earth is a living Organism and has blood, like us.

It is a living organism if looked at it in a greater picture.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Their official story of Fossil fuel sounds weird anyway, dinosaur bones that transformed to dark liquid over time?

Well it did need thousands of years with pressure, what they lye about, is how much off it is left, plenty, probably some percent of it gets regenerated with more carbon composites transforming through pressure/time every year.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I have never seen something dead transform into dark liquid over time, even after many years.

It needs pressure (probably without oxygen).

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
When they find Fossil fuel they literally call it a "vein".
Some peope call thear lovers honey, this does not mean they are honey (bees).

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It makes sense, jews are parasites, they use the human blood and earths blood as a resource.
They created artificial society in a way that we have to use it too and make us pay for it, when we could use alternatives.

Besides Tesla free energy, any other possability, does also need earth resources/pollutes earth one way or another, we have to find the best solution depending on location, devices etc individually.

Fuchs said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Hello Fuchs,
something off topic if it is okay. I see you are familiar with runes, could you validate this site for me?
It deals with runes and i want to know if it is legitimate or misinformation.
https://zoopark63.ru/en/zashchitnye...-zashchity-ot-vragov-i-nedobrozhelatelei-kak/
Thanks

I believe fossil fuels are a reptilian technology and harmful to the earth and vibrations and environment of our planet. They also allow jews to make a lot of money off the backs of the world.

There really are much better things but of course the Jews prevent looking into it that much.

I don't know if electric cars really are that much better to be honest so not going to comment on that. I think in some ways they are but others they are worse.

We need other things. Low cost or cost free would be great. It even is possible to use water or various wastes as a fuel in a form of recycling as far as i am aware. Why are we still using this.

The Jews is the answer.

I have my own view on fossil fuels. Common sense and a bit of knowledge is enough to disprove the dinosaur bone theory. Neither am I fan or a believer of the “muh huh fossil fuels destroy the planet” theories

There was a very well written and credible website, that explained the phenomenom of fossil fuels, in the end, it was enough evidence to make me believe that “fossils fuels” are renewable to a degree and it’s a process that’s happening continuously, because of the enormous pressures and heat under the earths surface, but I never saw that website again, even after a deep search in the web.

The same thing was explained for natural gas sources like butane or propane, they’re not a “finite” or a fixed amount, they’re continuously being generated by the earth, at a rate that isn’t million of years, of course, to me this has a very good probability of being true.

But the point is, the fact Jews profit from oil doesn’t make them the harmful crap we’re forced to believe, neither are wars fought because of oil in the Middle East. We all know recent wars are caused by (((them))), crude oil is just a scapegoat and a fake ass reason why.

I’m not saying it’s the ultimate source of energy, but it does the job

V12-POWER said:
I have my own view on fossil fuels. Common sense and a bit of knowledge is enough to disprove the dinosaur bone theory. Neither am I fan or a believer of the “muh huh fossil fuels destroy the planet” theories

There was a very well written and credible website, that explained the phenomenom of fossil fuels, in the end, it was enough evidence to make me believe that “fossils fuels” are renewable to a degree and it’s a process that’s happening continuously, because of the enormous pressures and heat under the earths surface, but I never saw that website again, even after a deep search in the web.

The same thing was explained for natural gas sources like butane or propane, they’re not a “finite” or a fixed amount, they’re continuously being generated by the earth, at a rate that isn’t million of years, of course, to me this has a very good probability of being true.

But the point is, the fact Jews profit from oil doesn’t make them the harmful crap we’re forced to believe, neither are wars fought because of oil in the Middle East. We all know recent wars are caused by (((them))), crude oil is just a scapegoat and a fake ass reason why.

smog-bj.jpg

Our planet makes a frowny face ☹ about fossil fuels.

Can you imagine what an actually clean nice environment outside would be like. People being more in tune with nature and development of technology that is in harmony with nature.

That would be super awesome.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Fuchs said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Hello Fuchs,
something off topic if it is okay. I see you are familiar with runes, could you validate this site for me?
It deals with runes and i want to know if it is legitimate or misinformation.
https://zoopark63.ru/en/zashchitnye...-zashchity-ot-vragov-i-nedobrozhelatelei-kak/
Thanks

You can get good info about the runes from The Runic Kabalah pdf, especially if you read the sources from which HPS Maxine took the info, keep in mind not all info in the books are perfect, read with a satanic eye, would not waste my time with other sites/sources :

[also you never know if the site does spread malicious software by clicking, one can use sandboxie to prevent this reaching your system: https://www.sandboxie.com/ ]

From here: https://satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

The Runic Kabalah.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20150330181914/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf

References:

Teutonic Magic, the Magical and Spiritual Practices of the Germanic People by
Kveldulf Gundarsson ©1990

The Secret King: Karl Maria Wiligut: Himmler's Lord of the Runes by Karl Maria
Wiligut; translated edition by Stephen E Flowers; Michael Moynihan

The Secret of the Runes by Guido Von List; translated edition by Stephen E
Flowers

Futhark, a Handbook of Rune Magic by Edred Thorsson ©1984

slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:

smog-bj.jpg

Can you imagine what an actually clean nice environment outside would be like. People being more in tune with nature and development of technology that is in harmony with nature.

V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:

smog-bj.jpg

I heared a story of a university researcher who did have the blue print for a 1l /100km=62,5mi. They tryed to assasinate him twice. He couldn´t find a company willing to develop it. Also car charing or smaler cars/bikes, the possabilities are plenty, if you just fokus on one energy source (electric cars) you limit your possability to find the best eco friendly solution.

Fossil Fuels = Explosion-based technology.

Perhaps explosion is a bit too extreme for some people. Many ignorantly state bullets(projectiles) are explosion-based or more specifically they are chemically-driven. Bullets are funny in the sense many mistaken them to be explosively driven. They are more chemically driven which releases a loud-discharging sound/blast distinct release akin to the old pre-1970s backfire for exhaust systems. They in essence build up pressure and then there is a discharging effect but the sound is merely a non-explosive discharging sound. It SOUNDS like a explosion but is not the driving force for them rather the chemical buildup.

I think once higher anti-knock and anti-lead fuels were created backfires all have ceased except in as much damaged or about to be damaged engines or expulsion of used fuel i.e. exhaust issues.

The technology you guys keep referring to as clean or cleaner or outright clean.

The human equivalent at our level is electric-technology hell I'll even give it to the hybrid technology. Unfortunately like one member replied a few months back fuels of ANY kind in current Earth is akin to a necessary evil. Either we take fossil fuels that are bad but not horrible or we go into electric which is bad but not horrible. Either we stay with fossil fuel or we go hybrid or full electric and get jew'd along the entire way cause it's just another machnicarium of the enemy. There is no one pulling the strings for the type of fuel that gets people killed even the most die-hard shabbos who cares about the environment for the hyrbid/electric properties would probably kill someone just for financial benefits of this. Both hybrid and electric produce very toxic products and byproducts in manufacture and maintenance of the vehicle.

The exact diametric opposite would be IMPLOSION-Based technology.

Much of this has to do with how nature and Vimanas work. Unfortunately the mercury engines of Vimanas aren't suitable as factors to do with car engines. Because it produces anti-gravity, not nice if your driving and all of a sudden hydroplane out of the road and crash into something.

But the Mercury or even Red Mercury is a battery source type. Mercury might be dirty i.e. toxic but for batteries is quite suitable for long term power requirements. Another battery that is far superior is Plasma batteries. I recall some JoS members who study various subjects mention they practically last forever once charged.

Once a plasma battery is charged it just stays charged. Unfortunately the issue comes do we charge and forget or do we keep the engine. For example I said mercury engine for Vimana but the engines cars would use would either be a Tesla Free-Energy Glovebox compartment vacuum tube generator or a Solid-State engine.

In essence a postulation pops up if a plasma battery lasts until it breaks down from entropy after some lifetime. Does that mean it needs an engine. In essence the engine produces power but the battery holds the power and the plasma battery doesn't drain rather it produces the same power output always. Then what use is the need for the engine. Unless of course there is a safety or the engine is used to re-generate power or the engine is used for higher power output. In essence it's the vimana issue, Astral projection wise in a engineering aspect the ultimate speed in the Universe is instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between. But in the physical realm such speed for a vimana would prove non-existent even the Gods don't have that speed yet UNLESS the Universe is so massive that even this ultimate speed is just too slow to travel without spending a few decades traveling through.

As such if the Gods have been traveling to Earth for some time and it takes them a few decades. Then we can assume their Astral projection is instant as fast as fuck. But their vimanas are flying several hundred or several thousand or several tens of thousands of miles per second past the speed of light. Thus the plasma battery would be needed to hold the charge but if the vimana wishes to drive at faster speeds it needs to pump the energy into the battery to super-, turbo-charge the vimana.

Same theory applies to vehicle i.e. reflective engineering. What one branch of science does the other branch can have similar properties. In the words of Jessie from Breaking Bad "Yeah science, bitch".

So in essence if a plasma battery can make a car travel 100ish-200ish or so MPH does it require the solid-state free-energy engine. In essence what does the engine do if the battery takes care of the power for the foreseeable future. I'm not saying eliminate the engine nor make the engine a slave to the battery. But in essence it comes to an interesting aspect whereby if the battery is powerful enough then what use does the engine have if the speeds of higher levels aren't as necessary in achieving rather the baseline speed is perfectly fine for most people. A car should be in modern times fast enough to accelerate and dodge danger but slow enough it's still under control. I highly doubt most people have driven Autobahn raceway speeds where the slightest mistake causes an accident.

Nikolai Tesla in his 1925 New York article mentioned building a wooden box with some copper wires, some metals, about 12 vacuum tubes, and all in about the size of a glovebox hooking it up to a 1920s Pierce Arrow and the interviewer drove him around New York biways going upwards of 96 miles per hour better and more effectively than fossil fuels, gas, diesel, or kerosene or any other fuel back in the 1920s.

Tesla's glovebox generator seemed to output enough energy that only recently have modern motorcycles and cars have reached in the last decade or so especially with this hybrid/electric craze occurring.

In essence if such a small box can produce that much power several tens of horsepower or so making the electrically-modified vehicle hit 96MPH. Then an engine would produce great results.

Obviously efficiency increases overtime for example. Just because a S-S engine would generate high power and travel 150-200MPH effectively for normal every day doesn't mean we can't make it efficient. For example in the last 15 years microchip manufacturers have significantly invested in making things as efficient as possible because in the last 5 years it seems every chip hits a wall of power. For example AMD CPUs are many times more cooler and are known to hit target power envelopes in comparison to their Intel counterparts this is a very known thing in the PC building community.

Same for solid-state engines. Humans doing free-energy would mean that the target goal would be 100% efficiency. For example a full-on efficient chip would be a combination of not just using 100% of the energy to the point the chip remains 100% cool i.e. ambient temperature if something heats it up it's not the chip but the effect of the environment. So the chip is always cool but on top of that uses so little power that the power is microscopic i.e. nanowatts/picowatts etc.etc.

So the entire point of free-energy devices or implosion-energy or Zed-PM(Zero-Point modulator) is to give you enough time to make it 100% efficient.

It also shows you the power it produces because I've theorized in the World of higher civilizations besides small and or large vimanas transporting people to and from various cities and countries. Some people may drive their vehicle and drive a several hundred miles per hour. Obviously going supersonic would be a detriment so vehicles might have a regulator preventing supersonic driving speeds. But certainly a good 500-600MPH drive would be seen as choice for some people who prefer getting to a place with their own vehicle.

So in essence implosion-based technology i.e. spiral energy flow, or Zed-PM, or just in plain spirituality literalized. Was, is, and will always be the future. Fossil fuels should have never been used in any capacity whether to the use of fuels or the use of plastics. It's a polluting technology it's not in line with beings of higher power not even a commercial or industrial application is desired. In essence humanity has been duped into building technology and developing an infrastructure for shekelberging activities. Kill the people who want to help and berg and stein shekels and drain every ounce of product-able sustenance from a society by making everyone your victim of berging and steining shekels from.

In essence fossil fuels in our current society = just another communist duping event for enemy aliens who want to destroy and microchip everyone so that their alien offsprings the kikes extract every ounce of wealth from us while slowly killing us and making money from our suffering. A boxers one-two punch.

The exact opposite is implosion-based free energy devices. And they always were, are, and have been the future in the past. Funny many laugh at the Ancients and the Gods as pathetic things why care about the ancients and Gods when we are modern and have god. And yet these very laughed at concepts which modern man laughs at had all the points in place to take mankind to be SCARY technologically advanced in line with nature and the Gods.

In essence we created an entire industry of anti-God fuels for our detriment because it's good to do stupid shit with resources. In essence every person is just eating shit and wasting time, wasting their lives with non-sense living like an NPC.

Fossil fuel = NPC technology/fuel
Implosion-based/Free energy = Godific technologies

Gear88 said:
Fossil Fuels = Explosion-based technology.

Perhaps explosion is a bit too extreme for some people. Many ignorantly state bullets(projectiles) are explosion-based or more specifically they are chemically-driven. Bullets are funny in the sense many mistaken them to be explosively driven. They are more chemically driven which releases a loud-discharging sound/blast distinct release akin to the old pre-1970s backfire for exhaust systems. They in essence build up pressure and then there is a discharging effect but the sound is merely a non-explosive discharging sound. It SOUNDS like a explosion but is not the driving force for them rather the chemical buildup.

I think once higher anti-knock and anti-lead fuels were created backfires all have ceased except in as much damaged or about to be damaged engines or expulsion of used fuel i.e. exhaust issues.

The technology you guys keep referring to as clean or cleaner or outright clean.

The human equivalent at our level is electric-technology hell I'll even give it to the hybrid technology. Unfortunately like one member replied a few months back fuels of ANY kind in current Earth is akin to a necessary evil. Either we take fossil fuels that are bad but not horrible or we go into electric which is bad but not horrible. Either we stay with fossil fuel or we go hybrid or full electric and get jew'd along the entire way cause it's just another machnicarium of the enemy. There is no one pulling the strings for the type of fuel that gets people killed even the most die-hard shabbos who cares about the environment for the hyrbid/electric properties would probably kill someone just for financial benefits of this. Both hybrid and electric produce very toxic products and byproducts in manufacture and maintenance of the vehicle.

The exact diametric opposite would be IMPLOSION-Based technology.

Much of this has to do with how nature and Vimanas work. Unfortunately the mercury engines of Vimanas aren't suitable as factors to do with car engines. Because it produces anti-gravity, not nice if your driving and all of a sudden hydroplane out of the road and crash into something.

But the Mercury or even Red Mercury is a battery source type. Mercury might be dirty i.e. toxic but for batteries is quite suitable for long term power requirements. Another battery that is far superior is Plasma batteries. I recall some JoS members who study various subjects mention they practically last forever once charged.

Once a plasma battery is charged it just stays charged. Unfortunately the issue comes do we charge and forget or do we keep the engine. For example I said mercury engine for Vimana but the engines cars would use would either be a Tesla Free-Energy Glovebox compartment vacuum tube generator or a Solid-State engine.

In essence a postulation pops up if a plasma battery lasts until it breaks down from entropy after some lifetime. Does that mean it needs an engine. In essence the engine produces power but the battery holds the power and the plasma battery doesn't drain rather it produces the same power output always. Then what use is the need for the engine. Unless of course there is a safety or the engine is used to re-generate power or the engine is used for higher power output. In essence it's the vimana issue, Astral projection wise in a engineering aspect the ultimate speed in the Universe is instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between. But in the physical realm such speed for a vimana would prove non-existent even the Gods don't have that speed yet UNLESS the Universe is so massive that even this ultimate speed is just too slow to travel without spending a few decades traveling through.

As such if the Gods have been traveling to Earth for some time and it takes them a few decades. Then we can assume their Astral projection is instant as fast as fuck. But their vimanas are flying several hundred or several thousand or several tens of thousands of miles per second past the speed of light. Thus the plasma battery would be needed to hold the charge but if the vimana wishes to drive at faster speeds it needs to pump the energy into the battery to super-, turbo-charge the vimana.

Same theory applies to vehicle i.e. reflective engineering. What one branch of science does the other branch can have similar properties. In the words of Jessie from Breaking Bad "Yeah science, bitch".

So in essence if a plasma battery can make a car travel 100ish-200ish or so MPH does it require the solid-state free-energy engine. In essence what does the engine do if the battery takes care of the power for the foreseeable future. I'm not saying eliminate the engine nor make the engine a slave to the battery. But in essence it comes to an interesting aspect whereby if the battery is powerful enough then what use does the engine have if the speeds of higher levels aren't as necessary in achieving rather the baseline speed is perfectly fine for most people. A car should be in modern times fast enough to accelerate and dodge danger but slow enough it's still under control. I highly doubt most people have driven Autobahn raceway speeds where the slightest mistake causes an accident.

Nikolai Tesla in his 1925 New York article mentioned building a wooden box with some copper wires, some metals, about 12 vacuum tubes, and all in about the size of a glovebox hooking it up to a 1920s Pierce Arrow and the interviewer drove him around New York biways going upwards of 96 miles per hour better and more effectively than fossil fuels, gas, diesel, or kerosene or any other fuel back in the 1920s.

Tesla's glovebox generator seemed to output enough energy that only recently have modern motorcycles and cars have reached in the last decade or so especially with this hybrid/electric craze occurring.

In essence if such a small box can produce that much power several tens of horsepower or so making the electrically-modified vehicle hit 96MPH. Then an engine would produce great results.

Obviously efficiency increases overtime for example. Just because a S-S engine would generate high power and travel 150-200MPH effectively for normal every day doesn't mean we can't make it efficient. For example in the last 15 years microchip manufacturers have significantly invested in making things as efficient as possible because in the last 5 years it seems every chip hits a wall of power. For example AMD CPUs are many times more cooler and are known to hit target power envelopes in comparison to their Intel counterparts this is a very known thing in the PC building community.

Same for solid-state engines. Humans doing free-energy would mean that the target goal would be 100% efficiency. For example a full-on efficient chip would be a combination of not just using 100% of the energy to the point the chip remains 100% cool i.e. ambient temperature if something heats it up it's not the chip but the effect of the environment. So the chip is always cool but on top of that uses so little power that the power is microscopic i.e. nanowatts/picowatts etc.etc.

So the entire point of free-energy devices or implosion-energy or Zed-PM(Zero-Point modulator) is to give you enough time to make it 100% efficient.

It also shows you the power it produces because I've theorized in the World of higher civilizations besides small and or large vimanas transporting people to and from various cities and countries. Some people may drive their vehicle and drive a several hundred miles per hour. Obviously going supersonic would be a detriment so vehicles might have a regulator preventing supersonic driving speeds. But certainly a good 500-600MPH drive would be seen as choice for some people who prefer getting to a place with their own vehicle.

So in essence implosion-based technology i.e. spiral energy flow, or Zed-PM, or just in plain spirituality literalized. Was, is, and will always be the future. Fossil fuels should have never been used in any capacity whether to the use of fuels or the use of plastics. It's a polluting technology it's not in line with beings of higher power not even a commercial or industrial application is desired. In essence humanity has been duped into building technology and developing an infrastructure for shekelberging activities. Kill the people who want to help and berg and stein shekels and drain every ounce of product-able sustenance from a society by making everyone your victim of berging and steining shekels from.

In essence fossil fuels in our current society = just another communist duping event for enemy aliens who want to destroy and microchip everyone so that their alien offsprings the kikes extract every ounce of wealth from us while slowly killing us and making money from our suffering. A boxers one-two punch.

The exact opposite is implosion-based free energy devices. And they always were, are, and have been the future in the past. Funny many laugh at the Ancients and the Gods as pathetic things why care about the ancients and Gods when we are modern and have god. And yet these very laughed at concepts which modern man laughs at had all the points in place to take mankind to be SCARY technologically advanced in line with nature and the Gods.

In essence we created an entire industry of anti-God fuels for our detriment because it's good to do stupid shit with resources. In essence every person is just eating shit and wasting time, wasting their lives with non-sense living like an NPC.

Fossil fuel = NPC technology/fuel
Implosion-based/Free energy = Godific technologies

Man I actually read through the whole thing, what the actual fuck are you talking about? I have no idea what your understanding of science is or where you got that information from but none of what your talking about makes any sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back