Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Great Resignation

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i guess this was a DUMB article i take it

Maybe not but there is something they are not telling us about this. Often these articles used kabbalistic numbers as well I even saw the 6 million one in one of those articles before used. I don't think we are being given the full story of what actually is going on and why its going on.

slyscorpion said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
i guess this was a DUMB article i take it

Maybe not but there is something they are not telling us about this. Often these articles used kabbalistic numbers as well I even saw the 6 million one in one of those articles before used. I don't think we are being given the full story of what actually is going on and why its going on.

They are trying to use their bullshit magic system to cause events to happen and then offer the solutions. As the jew always does, wreak havoc on humanity, offer bullshit solutions that only the jew benefits. They may succeed a little bit but they will extend their hand too far and the FRTR will destroy them further. They won't stop because it is literally in their nature. The gods have given all of us the opportunity to rise above their filth and take back our planet.

They are firing unvaccinated people and so destroying the economy.
It's always the inverse of what they tell. There's no great resignation nor labor shortage.
There's more people looking for jobs than ever.
Why isn't it showing up in unemployment statistics? Because the unvaccinated don't get unemployment benefits.
Look at https://www.usdebtclock.org/
US population: 332,900,000
US workforce: 153,800,000
US unemployed: 7,600,000

Does that look just fine to you?

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Lots of people are living on just savings alone. The government is making inflation skyrocket to make people run out of savings as fast as possible.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americans-quit-their-jobs-at-a-record-pace-in-september-as-openings-remain-steady/ar-AAQD5Ix?ocid=msedgntp

Americans quit their jobs at a record pace in September as openings remain steady

I second that I heard it's the vax mandate millions are quitting over the reptilian mandate (oy vey goyims wes not takeses you freedom just get vaxed an bes human sacrifices to reptilian god!!! I means bes good goyim an get shot an loose freedom if you like freedom you anti semite)

Satnam666 said:
I second that I heard it's the vax mandate millions are quitting over the reptilian mandate (oy vey goyims wes not takeses you freedom just get vaxed an bes human sacrifices to reptilian god!!! I means bes good goyim an get shot an loose freedom if you like freedom you anti semite)

yes i would say thats the main reason for that and of course the DUMB news sites almost everyday keep harping about this so called "Great Resignation"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back