Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PALESTINE - Jewstagram Page Activism

Abyss

Hail brothers and sisters! Has anyone heard about what is happening in Israel with the palestinians? There is a page on ig named palengonline and it contains info from around the world about how people react to the israeli apartheid regime. Also they post what is achieved around the world by activists. You should go check it, also, can the clergy write a post about the situation in Palestine? Thank you in advance!!!
Hail SATAN! Hail Gods and Godesses of Orion!

Abyss said:
Hail brothers and sisters! Has anyone heard about what is happening in Israel with the palestinians? There is a page on ig named palengonline and it contains info from around the world about how people react to the israeli apartheid regime. Also they post what is achieved around the world by activists. You should go check it, also, can the clergy write a post about the situation in Palestine? Thank you in advance!!!
Hail SATAN! Hail Gods and Godesses of Orion!

I think a lot of people also don't know who do not take the time to look up anything many of those people are white. I learned this about a year ago. You never hear about that aspect of it anywhere.
This may help make it more personal for some knowing this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back