Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantras to open the third eye.

Camila Javiera

Hello I hope you are well.

How many mantras do you know that serve to open the third eye? Besides Thaum and Dagaz. I remember reading about Inanna for clairaudience and clairvoyance points. What others know?

Hypatia666 said:
Hello I hope you are well.

How many mantras do you know that serve to open the third eye? Besides Thaum and Dagaz. I remember reading about Inanna for clairaudience and clairvoyance points. What others know?
THAUR ( Thurisaz rune: remove blockages ), THOTH, TH ( mantra recommended by Lydia in the yoga post for the head chakras ), SATANAMA/SATANAS ( Kirtan Kriya), CHANDRAMASE/ SOMA ( name for the Moon- the Moon rules the 6th chakra ), EK AUM KAR SAT NAM SHIRI WAHE GURU ( kundalini yoga mantra to remove blockages )

You can also inspire/absorb energy from MOON which is the 6ch chakra planet(3rd eye is 6rd chakra extension) and it work good

Also while vibrating,inspiring/absorbing/putting sexual energy to work for empowering your 3rd eye, you can put your fingers on the forehead where 3rd eye is located and focus your concentration there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back