Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some things I've found useful.

Jonathon

Hey, so.

1. You may like to try astrally vibrating the letter "AE" (as in cAt, or bAt) along with the affirmation, "In a positive manner for me this energy is making an individual that is attacking me, my slave", into your dick (if you've got one). So that when you masturbate this strengthens the working. It gave me a bit of breathing room over the past year, BUT, could be dangerous if it backfired. I did have a dream were I was being sold on some kind of astral slave market. Not sure if it was really happening though. You could try this for opening chakras too, build it up.

I was somewhat okay with doing this slavery working because of my political values of laissez-faire capitalism. Given my belief that Nazis exist to serve, I was hoping that I could outmaneuver them by showing them/their subconscious/the akasa that they should in fact be my slaves if they cared about their own race. I don't know what'll happen if a Nazi does this stuff though.

2. Astrally vibrating things seem to cause me leg problems. Like a leg pressure that can turn into leg cramps that makes it very difficult to walk for days. There's a yoga pose for this pooling of energy in the legs that I use https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/types/standing/upward-salute/
Different mudras may have cooler effects, but I go with the prayer one. I aim for at least 100 breath a day of it. Might cause a lot more energy to go thru your brain, so may be best to start of lower numbers.

3. When I say astrally vibrate, what I mean is, it's like daydreaming. But more here and now. I didn't think vibrating this way could have such strong effects but with the side effects that I get and how it has helped with sleep deprivation, I thought I'd mention it.
So you might say A out-loud, in the physical. Ahhhhh. You might have the idea of the letter and what it is/embodies, (I think this is mental plane, see Franz Bardons Key to Kabala book), then you have the daydreamish/imaginative hearing of the sound. I hope this makes sense.

4. With sleep deprivation, I simply used the L vibration (again astrally) and "In a positive manner for me this energy is making me more secure" into my head region. This kept me from some dark places emotionally. Weeks of waking up too early, the deprivation was building and building.

5. Unsure how much of astrology is total BS, but if you look at the path the sun move over the year, the Ecliptic. It doesn't conjunct a lot of planets that are supposed to give certain effects. It never conjuncts Sirius for example.
http://jrjohnson.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/A11StarChart-S1-annotated-by-Jim-Johnson.jpg

Jonathon said:
5. Unsure how much of astrology is total BS, but if you look at the path the sun move over the year, the Ecliptic. It doesn't conjunct a lot of planets that are supposed to give certain effects. It never conjuncts Sirius for example.
http://jrjohnson.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/A11StarChart-S1-annotated-by-Jim-Johnson.jpg

As always, all of the vibrations stuff can be useful, yes.

A conjunction is not always "lining right up" in front of something. The Sun has to be going "thru" the Zodiac constellations. A conjunction merely means "alignment," meaning it is positioned in parallel to a cosmic object. Sirius' main fixed star (used in astrology) is more likely to seem "outside" of the ecliptic, but it can be conjunct by a directly parallel alignment and the Sun or planet temporarily positioned in the middle of the Zodiac constellation (where the ecliptic banner goes through). For example in your star map, the Sun is paralleling Arcturus during Pre-Autumn Equinox. Yes, still clearly not perfectly lining up "over" Arcturus, but it is still a conjunction (alignment).

Astrology was once a guidance counselling tool for everyone, especially as a means to see what jobs or societal roles best fit them. Hence why the ancient civilizations were more well-organized than our own modern civilizations. There is also a lot of so-called alternate history currently challenging the nonsensical narratives that the winners of cyclical wars have wrote and falsely taught about.

Modern science is also yet to explain electromagnetic connections of the Universe somehow linking to our(cell)ves; yet to admit the Moon also has an influence over all living beings containing water, etc. We will sooner or later become as socially developed as the astrologically-guided ancients once were, once the majority of people take astrology and other divinatory arts more seriously again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back