Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Absorbing energy from the moon at the wrong time

JoS for life

Can this cause blindness?

I was looking at the moon then whent in a light trance and started absorbing it's energy into my third eye. After that everytime I look at the moon I can see a faint double of it and it's blury.

JoS for life said:
I was looking at .............. After that every-time I look at the moon I can see a faint double of it and it's blury.

Dry Eye Syndrome or over-stressed eyes , lack of sleep , over-usage of digital screens of mobile , computer , watching screens / Television in darkness. no need to use eye drops to moisten your eyes you will become depended on them for rest of your life they are designed like that.
spend some time out doors and wash (splash water) your eyes with slightly cold water after every 2-3 hours for 2-3 days you will be fine. Clean your Chakras too.
If doesn't improve Go for Eye Check-Up.

ride said:
JoS for life said:
I was looking at .............. After that every-time I look at the moon I can see a faint double of it and it's blury.

Dry Eye Syndrome or over-stressed eyes , lack of sleep , over-usage of digital screens of mobile , computer , watching screens / Television in darkness. no need to use eye drops to moisten your eyes you will become depended on them for rest of your life they are designed like that.
spend some time out doors and wash (splash water) your eyes with slightly cold water after every 2-3 hours for 2-3 days you will be fine. Clean your Chakras too.
If doesn't improve Go for Eye Check-Up.

I did my eyes are fucked. I cannot read anything from far away I need glasses. Are you guys sure the moon cannot cause this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back