Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FRTR directing it to a specific jew or jews

JoS for life

Does it work if I tune into a Jews energy and then at the same time do the FRTR and sort of direct it at him while looking at the letters? I know a family of Jews and I did the FRTR at them like I said above but I focused on one Jew at a time not the whole nest.I for the first time feel I am getting somewhere and doing damage to them but I need to make sure.

I tried with a specific jew from tellavision, because his statement and ironic face pissed me off, i did it with hate and the energy was still there at the place the next morning. Didn't seem to do anything, perhaps those jews working in public seem to have extra protection.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I tried with a specific jew from tellavision, because his statement and ironic face pissed me off, i did it with hate and the energy was still there at the place the next morning. Didn't seem to do anything, perhaps those jews working in public seem to have extra protection.

No it takes time to manifest anything. Try to visualize what you want to have happen program the Jews aura with it too if you know how during or after this working if you get something to suddenly show up in your aura strongly good job that jew is fucked in a few days to a couple weeks this could do several different things. Give it a couple weeks if not repeat. If they have protection add shattering.

With Jew in public persona I would suggest slip ups. Spilling beans. Not thinking etc. Personal experience says this can make them careless.

I would not dare do this with someone really important to them though. Too much enemy attack you do it you will regret it. The rtrs in general will slowly take care of these people.

slyscorpion said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

No it takes time to manifest anything. Try to visualize what you want to have happen program the Jews aura with it too if you know how during or after this working if you get something to suddenly show up in your aura strongly good job that jew is fucked in a few days to a couple weeks this could do several different things. Give it a couple weeks if not repeat. If they have protection add shattering.

With Jew in public persona I would suggest slip ups. Spilling beans. Not thinking etc. Personal experience says this can make them careless.

I would not dare do this with someone really important to them though. Too much enemy attack you do it you will regret it. The rtrs in general will slowly take care of these people.
This. Its not a one-shot thing. This explain how to use these rituals for a single jew https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60824, you want to visualize it after the Shattering Rtr the individual jew you want to destroy and obviously like any spell it takes more than one time and some powerful jews are more protected than others but it can be done with enough time.

Thank you for the replies and explanations guys. "Didn't seem to do anything" was not the right words to use and i don't want to discourage anyone. There is levels to this and you have to keep trying.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

This. Its not a one-shot thing. This explain how to use these rituals for a single jew https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60824, you want to visualize it after the Shattering Rtr the individual jew you want to destroy and obviously like any spell it takes more than one time and some powerful jews are more protected than others but it can be done with enough time.

It may take several of these your right and I was aware of this too and/or doing this daily for awhile. That is if your goal is seriously messing up for good or killing some jew with this. If you just want the Jew to have more possibility of making mistakes one or two of these might actually work but the effects will fade. That is my experience. I never do less than 3 shatterings if I want a Jew to be messed up.

If you don't know how to do it, don't do it. Just wait until you have enough awareness of how this things work. Awareness needs to be developed first. Others telling you what to do when it comes to these things is not going to help you understand how things work.

As a side note: NEVER tune into a kike's energy. Already feeling it casually/subconsciously, can make the energy stick to your aura. If you were to fully focus on it, it wouldn't be good for you at all. Not to mention, you'd be lowering yourself to their level, which is not a safe thing to do spiritually. They are at a lower vibration than most SS. That's because their disgusting existence can only survive at the lowest levels of existence. Even our level is too pure for them to connect to, despite not being as pure as the level of the Gods.

Stormblood said:
If you don't know how to do it, don't do it. Just wait until you have enough awareness of how this things work. Awareness needs to be developed first. Others telling you what to do when it comes to these things is not going to help you understand how things work.

As a side note: NEVER tune into a kike's energy. Already feeling it casually/subconsciously, can make the energy stick to your aura. If you were to fully focus on it, it wouldn't be good for you at all. Not to mention, you'd be lowering yourself to their level, which is not a safe thing to do spiritually. They are at a lower vibration than most SS. That's because their disgusting existence can only survive at the lowest levels of existence. Even our level is too pure for them to connect to, despite not being as pure as the level of the Gods.

I would edit this to saying never connect to a Jews energy. Most people do know how to cleanse and it should not be really that hard to cleanse it all off or even take that long. If it takes a long time that too probably is a sign the person did something they are not supposed to with this.

It really kind of is impossible to do the shattering on the Jew without tuning into the Jews energy how else are you supposed to send it into their soul and there also often is some kind of resistance when doing it if your doing it right some of the Jews energy will get on you. I don't think there is a way to avoid that.

That is where cleansing comes in. It's only if your doing this wrong you would get so much of this on you it effects your entire being and vibration. That would only happen if you Connected to the Jews energy that is bad and should be avoided at all costs and would do everything your talking about and a few other things in worst case scenario it means the Jews energy could take you over completely. Note Connecting and Tuning In are two different things. Even with gentiles you do any kind of working positive or negative energy on anyone you to tune into them to send it into their soul.

If a person is not connecting to the Jews energy or creating links not much if any harm can come from doing anything into the Jew or tuning into it.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I would edit this to saying never connect to a Jews energy. Most people do know how to cleanse and it should not be really that hard to cleanse it all off or even take that long. If it takes a long time that too probably is a sign the person did something they are not supposed to with this.

It really kind of is impossible to do the shattering on the Jew without tuning into the Jews energy how else are you supposed to send it into their soul and there also often is some kind of resistance when doing it if your doing it right some of the Jews energy will get on you. I don't think there is a way to avoid that.

That is where cleansing comes in. It's only if your doing this wrong you would get so much of this on you it effects your entire being and vibration. That would only happen if you Connected to the Jews energy that is bad and should be avoided at all costs and would do everything your talking about and a few other things in worst case scenario it means the Jews energy could take you over completely. Note Connecting and Tuning In are two different things. Even with gentiles you do any kind of working positive or negative energy on anyone you to tune into them to send it into their soul.

If a person is not connecting to the Jews energy or creating links not much if any harm can come from doing anything into the Jew or tuning into it.

I should add the key here is to kind of be detached about that jew maybe angry but not personal or taking anything personal. No matter what you sense. Maybe directing energy into the soul might be a better term than tuning in but I think if you don't have the person's specific energy and vibration you can't do anything to that person at all in magick especially if there is no picture present of the person and your doing it in your mind. Just sending out energy with something and hoping it goes to a person really is kind of like sending energy into the astral for no purpose it will dissipate or go on to do something unrelated to what you want or rebound on you. That is my experience.

This Also is why some people have problems in black Magick they don't know how to direct it into the person's soul and the energy ends up just sitting around on the astral then if the person who did the spell sits and obsesses about the working they connect to the energy of black Magick working somehow and it ends up effecting them instead of their target.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I think we mean different things when we talk about tuning. Tuning the way I mean it is 'adjust your frequency to a range'. In this case, this is the range of the enemy. This is the same meaning as when you tune a musical instrument or your voice. The range of the enemy is very low and detrimental, even without connecting yourself to their energy specifically. As far as I know, you can affect them without lowering yourself to their level by simply programming the energies to lower their level.

I may be wrong. This is what I mean. Obviously, like you stated, cleaning yourself after doing RTRs is extremely important.

The big question is: do we need to adjust ourselves to someone else's level if we want to affect them? I think that may not be the case. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to communicate with the Gods, as their level is out of reach for anyone that is not a God, and by lowering themselves to our level they would not benefit from their immense awareness that is only active at certain very high ranges.

I may be wrong. This is my perspective.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I think we mean different things when we talk about tuning. Tuning the way I mean it is 'adjust your frequency to a range'. In this case, this is the range of the enemy. This is the same meaning as when you tune a musical instrument or your voice. The range of the enemy is very low and detrimental, even without connecting yourself to their energy specifically. As far as I know, you can affect them without lowering yourself to their level by simply programming the energies to lower their level.

I may be wrong. This is what I mean. Obviously, like you stated, cleaning yourself after doing RTRs is extremely important.

The big question is: do we need to adjust ourselves to someone else's level if we want to affect them? I think that may not be the case. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to communicate with the Gods, as their level is out of reach for anyone that is not a God, and by lowering themselves to our level they would not benefit from their immense awareness that is only active at certain very high ranges.

Yes we were talking about different things. I think what you meant is bad and probably would cause harm. I do not try to do that ever to be honest.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes we were talking about different things. I think what you meant is bad and probably would cause harm. I do not try to do that ever to be honest.

For clarity sake for anyone reading this what I mean is focusing on someone's energy to direct it into their soul not connecting and nothing to do with trying to change my frequency to be like theirs or anything. Some people do call that tuning in on stuff about psychics.

The only thing not mentioned here similar to all this is you can recreate someone's energy or somethings energy if you can remember it fully yeah even Jewish energy but idk what purpose that would serve in any of this. I am not suggesting anyone do this either.

What about having a picture of a Jew on one screen while doing the FRTR on another? Could that be effective somewhat considering the image of the jew is physically passing through the eyes and mind?

Solaris Serpent said:
What about having a picture of a Jew on one screen while doing the FRTR on another? Could that be effective somewhat considering the image of the jew is physically passing through the eyes and mind?

Yes if you are directing the energy into its soul this is effective no matter how you do it. I think if you are switching between tabs that may not be great though. Best to have two different devices or some kind of split screen thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back