Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

they are cursing me

Mavoch

I've been cursed for a few days, since the last Moon in Capricorn I every day feel and see the negative energy of the curses that are casting me, I have some suspicions but no sure who is cursing me, what can I do about this ? I've already tried doing the returning curses, only a few hours later the curse comes back to me, and I know it's the same one I returned because the times I'm usually cursed are in the early morning, while I'm sleeping, and when they come back to I'm always stronger and take more work to eliminate, I'd like to know what I can do about it, I'm already doing magic work that I can't interrupt, so doing magic work to solve the problem is not an option.

Begin returning curses 1&2 when the Moon starts waning again after 20th. Before and during that you should also do Algiz-Sowilo for protection. This needs to be done daily, and eventually curses will not cause any harm to you. Algiz also removes bad energy by default. Remember to affirm something like "In a positive and healthy way I am completely and totally protected and safe from any and all harm and negativity now and forever".

Just keep sending the shit back, grow stronger and scoff at their pathetic attempts. I can not think that this is anything but a learning expierence for you to expierence the curses the way you do and having some challenges with them.

Regardless of whether you are a satanist or not, the simplest way to protect from black magic is simply by increasing your vibration. The frequency of good intention... If you have negative intentions, meditate loving kindness or infinite compassion meditation. Evil people can only canalize into the minds of people with similar level of low vibration. You have either accumulated bad karma or haven't cleared your intention enough. You don't need any special symbol or materials to do magic. The magic itself is just a fancy word to describe parapsychological channeling. Nevertheless, it is a beneficial tool even though temporarily. Understanding the power of realizing the entire universe consisting of cluster of consciousness interacting with each other makes you a better Satanist ;)

HypnoticMagician said:
Regardless of whether you are a satanist or not, the simplest way to protect from black magic is simply by increasing your vibration. The frequency of good intention... If you have negative intentions, meditate loving kindness or infinite compassion meditation. Evil people can only canalize into the minds of people with similar level of low vibration. You have either accumulated bad karma or haven't cleared your intention enough. You don't need any special symbol or materials to do magic. The magic itself is just a fancy word to describe parapsychological channeling. Nevertheless, it is a beneficial tool even though temporarily. Understanding the power of realizing the entire universe consisting of cluster of consciousness interacting with each other makes you a better Satanist ;)

Power meditation is not just "parapsychological channeling". One raises actual energy, metaphysical power so to speak, which is used to charge emotions, thoughts, your will or intents and give power to them.

Being low vibrational does make one more susceptible to curses, however, one can be positively minded and just as low vibrational as a depressed negative individual.

Ones vibration is a separate thing from ones emotional or psychological disposition, however negative thoughts can drain and affect you, often more so when you have higher power and vibrational levels, and thus can bring you to a lower vibrational state of being.

What is important to resist curses, is to properly clean your aura and build a powerful, radiant aura that bounces these things off. Also, to do the appropriate rituals to return these curses or to retaliate, as explained by Henu.

A powerful aura and AoP makes one nigh immune to the curses of others. At the same time, a powerful SS could curse just about anyone to great or terrible (for the target) effect if they wanted to, regardless of their targets emotional state of being.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
HypnoticMagician said:

Power meditation is not just "parapsychological channeling". One raises actual energy, metaphysical power so to speak, which is used to charge emotions, thoughts, your will or intents and give power to them.

Being low vibrational does make one more susceptible to curses, however, one can be positively minded and just as low vibrational as a depressed negative individual.

Ones vibration is a separate thing from ones emotional or psychological disposition, however negative thoughts can drain and affect you, often more so when you have higher power and vibrational levels, and thus can bring you to a lower vibrational state of being.

What is important to resist curses, is to properly clean your aura and build a powerful, radiant aura that bounces these things off. Also, to do the appropriate rituals to return these curses or to retaliate, as explained by Henu.

A powerful aura and AoP makes one nigh immune to the curses of others. At the same time, a powerful SS could curse just about anyone to great or terrible (for the target) effect if they wanted to, regardless of their targets emotional state of being.

Hail Satan!

I am always so happy reading your posts!😩

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

That "metaphysical power" also consist of consciousness. Even inanimate objects are made of consciousness even though at lower level. Your emotions, thoughts are the product of your consciousness as well. Are you aware we are talking about same subject?

You can't be both depressed,low vibrational and with good intention. You are probably doing something else wrong and calling it "good intention". Even just breaking your own heart means trying to abuse a part of the whole universe which can still be seen as some type of sin or negative karma.

You don't need a special routine or any fancy ritual to reach the same result I described more simply above. Those are just rules to reach both deeper spiritual outputs and inferences.

Melvin said:
I've been cursed for a few days, since the last Moon in Capricorn I every day feel and see the negative energy of the curses that are casting me, I have some suspicions but no sure who is cursing me, what can I do about this ? I've already tried doing the returning curses, only a few hours later the curse comes back to me, and I know it's the same one I returned because the times I'm usually cursed are in the early morning, while I'm sleeping, and when they come back to I'm always stronger and take more work to eliminate, I'd like to know what I can do about it, I'm already doing magic work that I can't interrupt, so doing magic work to solve the problem is not an option.
I don't know what level you are at, but I still recommend a job that can help you, then you see how many repetitions to do.
You must vibrate URUZ + THAUR + SAUL + EIHWAZ and affirm that your soul continuously absorbs energy from the Sun, and that this energy builds an aura of protection around you that reflects all curses and negative energy directed at you and returns them. to senders.
URUZ increases your energy tolerance, so if you are even at an intermediate level it shouldn't cause you problems.
In addition, I also recommend a separate job for cleaning your soul, using URUZ + SAUL, always with the absorption technique, if you want in your whole soul or vibrating them in one chakra at a time including also the aura and third eye.
Then, I also advise you to redo the work with URUZ THAUR SAUL EIHWAZ, only by vibrating them in the chakra, aura and third eye, because I have noticed from experience that the protective aura alone is not always enough.
I hope to be proved helpful.

HypnoticMagician said:

Vibration simply means energy, and this then generates a positive and optimistic mindset. Take someone who is depressed and have them either focus on thinking good thoughts or do kundalini yoga, then test who feels better. It will be the latter because they flooded their soul with energy.

Everyone here has good intentions, but we are subject to the black magic of Jews, or other randoms, like in Melvin's case. Returning infinite compassion to our attackers is not going to reverse nor prevent curses, and it would only be an affront to justice.

Anger comes from the base chakra, so it is a perfectly normal emotion to have. There is a difference between righteous anger and evil anger, however. In the same way, there is a difference between righteous love and unjustified love.

Loving those who attack you will not stop the attack, nor is that a correct application of love. This is more akin to someone who is being abused or gaslighted. That does not mean that you cannot help someone who committed a crime to grow, but they first need to answer for their crime and clean up their mess.

There are plenty of very powerful evil entities that exist both on earth and in the universe. It would be very unwise to think they cannot attack you simply because you think otherwise. Rather, proper energetic precautions are needed.

Just as an example, Mahatma Gandhi was literally shot and killed, yet he devoted his life to this sort of overextended compassion. If he could not achieve refuge from hostile attacks through his life's actions, then none of us can.

Melvin said:

Create an AOP specific to this source of attack/person. The normal AOP is generalized, but you should instead focus some energy specific to this curse. Then, continue with the returning curses. If you think the energy is a Jewish/angelic style curse then use the RTR's on it or yourself, such as a 3x RTR.

Just try your best in this regard. You can also attack them back, but you said you are already burdened with work. If you are in over your head, don't feel bad about asking your GD for help. For example, you can return the curse and ask them to make sure it sticks.

HypnoticMagician said:
That "metaphysical power" also consist of consciousness. Even inanimate objects are made of consciousness even though at lower level. Your emotions, thoughts are the product of your consciousness as well. Are you aware we are talking about same subject?

You can't be both depressed,low vibrational and with good intention. You are probably doing something else wrong and calling it "good intention". Even just breaking your own heart means trying to abuse a part of the whole universe which can still be seen as some type of sin or negative karma.

You don't need a special routine or any fancy ritual to reach the same result I described more simply above. Those are just rules to reach both deeper spiritual outputs and inferences.

We are talking about the same thing, except you do not quite understand how the thing you are talking about works, that is why I am correcting you.

Metaphysical power, the energy raised through power meditation as I refer to it, or the energy within ones soul, does not consist of consciousness. Consciousness exists on a whole separate level, it is another aspect of the entire being besides the Soul, astral body, light body and physical body and co-manifests alongside the being in different forms compatible with the different levels of existence the being resides on.

On its own, consciousness has no actual power, it needs to be supplemented by energy in order to make the potential power within consciousness manifest. Energy is needed to be able to charge thoughts or express your will upon people or the world itself around you. Consciousness does not provide this energy, it simply provides the potential of manifestation.

Inanimate objects do not have any consciousness, they have a form of energy of their own, an aura if you will that can be sensed and connected to by the mind and aura of a being, but they are void of consciousness as they are no being of their own and they have no innate potential of manifestation. They are the fruits(products) of creative potential within consciousness, or the fruits of causality as it acts upon manifested environments.

As for the rest of your reply, one can absolutely be depressed and low vibrational while still having good intention. While it may not be common, the depressed person can do good deeds with intent to benefit others, and as a result of doing these, they may feel more or less depressed depending on the reaction they receive. They can give to others and intent well.

Same as how the person who is very happy and high energy can drain everyone around them and take arrogantly, ruining others for their own gain and benefit, even gaining satisfaction and further personal happiness out of this perceived emotional "triumph" over and abuse against others. These can happen because vibration and the state of mind of people is only loosely related, they are not solidly bound to one another. People can feel all sorts of ways regardless of the vibrational state of their existence, and they can intent good or ill against just about anyone or anything also regardless of their vibrational state of being.

As another example, I can be angry and desire to do great harm to someone, however this does not affect my personal vibration negatively, but it can over the long term if I dwell on such thoughts or feelings and let these thoughts and feelings reel me in, let them control me. Which I do not, so these do not happen regardless of my emotion or expression.

My vibrational level of existence is the result of my efforts in meditation and self realization, the product of the power of my soul and advancement of my being along what we refer to as the spiritual satanic path, not something determined by my state of mind or intent in the moment. The spiritual satanic path is the best path for gentiles to follow in order to raise great power and improve the vibrational level of their existence, which is done through following the 8th fold path of advancement as dictated to us by the Gods, specifically, Inanna on the broad guidelines of the 8th fold path.

You are simply wrong on this, accept it as you will, or belief what you will, but do not fault me for correcting you on this here.

Breaking your own heart as you give as example, has no greater effect on anything or anyone besides your own self. The universe is neither better or worse of from this, it will continue to exist and create or destroy as it has always done. It couldn't care less about you or what you do to yourself, it doesn't even have the capacity to care for such things and never will.

The only karma one deals with in such a case is the self inflicted negative karma, reinforced by ones self, and causes one to destroy or ruin themselves, which has absolutely no effect or relation to the existence of the universe, or even the existence of a single planet, or even that of the random person you met on the street the other day.

On a very large scale, if many people of a race or society consistently perform such self destructive action, it can at most affect the existence of this race or society and lead to it's downfall or destruction (As what xianity and communism does to our societies on Earth), but nothing beyond that can be affected, let alone by a single person doing a foolish thing onto themselves.

Good luck trying to increase your vibration without power meditation or any form of energy raising, ritual as you refer it to.

Feel free to continue to delude yourself that your thoughts alone will carry you forward and allow you to grow ad infinitum, become a living immortal being and gain great spiritual powers and abilities that allow one to affect the causality of existence itself.

It is indeed your right to continue believing what you will.

Hail Satan!

HypnoticMagician said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Your entire worldview is wrong because it is based on Christian morality and the concept of "good" or "bad" which is ambiguous and isn't set in stone. For example, Klaus Swab the head of the Davos group believes he is absolutely doing good in killing millions of people in lockdowns by starving them to death and taking over the countries through deception and blackmail.

Dr Pianka ,the UT biology head stated that an airborne ebola that could kill 90% of humanity was ideal,good,moral and that the earth had to be healed. He was received with a standing ovation and a lot of the people present were emotional and started crying because of how noble the idea of mass genocide was in order to heal the earth.

Low vibration energy and High vibration energy is a New Age scam. The most nefarious ,swindling liars are the ones who preach about universal love and being happy all the time. Happiness, compassion, security and stability that can provide a way for human development can only be achieved through power and overwhelming physical force managed by special people.

A lot of cults performed self suicide when they were high on happiness and "high vibrational energy" and their deaths could not be prevented regardless of whatever feelings or state their mind was in.

The things that happen in life is dependent upon ones potential and struggle to unlock that potential. God does not reward losers who believe in universal love. Nature/God loves those who actualize the principle of power,expansion and Conquest.

There is no Good and Bad. There is only will and the ability to enact said will on the world. Genghis Khan was able to ravage the world irrespective of these nebulous concepts you spout because he had enough will and organizational capability.

It doesn't matter what you think,feel or believe in. What matters is what is physically happening. In order to protect yourself ,one has to physically vibrate the Suryae mantra that protects one from nefarious energies. No amount of thinking or feeling good will protect you from a curse which has the potential to put you in a life threatening sitaution.

HypnoticMagician said:
First of all, the Metta Meditation is nonsense. Love your enemies... Most suicidal advice. Through ''compassion'' meditations you get no real spiritual power. Buddhism is Christianity for Orientals. Shit.

Blitzkreig said:
HypnoticMagician said:

Vibration simply means energy, and this then generates a positive and optimistic mindset. Take someone who is depressed and have them either focus on thinking good thoughts or do kundalini yoga, then test who feels better. It will be the latter because they flooded their soul with energy.

Everyone here has good intentions, but we are subject to the black magic of Jews, or other randoms, like in Melvin's case. Returning infinite compassion to our attackers is not going to reverse nor prevent curses, and it would only be an affront to justice.

Anger comes from the base chakra, so it is a perfectly normal emotion to have. There is a difference between righteous anger and evil anger, however. In the same way, there is a difference between righteous love and unjustified love.

Loving those who attack you will not stop the attack, nor is that a correct application of love. This is more akin to someone who is being abused or gaslighted. That does not mean that you cannot help someone who committed a crime to grow, but they first need to answer for their crime and clean up their mess.

There are plenty of very powerful evil entities that exist both on earth and in the universe. It would be very unwise to think they cannot attack you simply because you think otherwise. Rather, proper energetic precautions are needed.

Just as an example, Mahatma Gandhi was literally shot and killed, yet he devoted his life to this sort of overextended compassion. If he could not achieve refuge from hostile attacks through his life's actions, then none of us can.

I have never talked about being compassionate towards those who are trying to put you down. It is already against the logic of compassion. Helping an evil person is counter-compassionate. The only way you can feel infinite compassion towards the entire cosmos is rewarding the good behavior and punishing the bad behavior of the any entity we come across. Neither harming a good person or helping an evil person is a good deed based also on the definition of karmic law.
We are talking about the same subject, just using different words, concepts :)

HypnoticMagician said:
Satan also is one of them. I respect Lucifer. It is not all about Lucifer. I am Satanist too even though partly.

There's no such thing as "partly". You're either a Spiritual Satanist or not. From your posts in this thread and the others, it's glaringly obvious that you're not, but you're just a typical New Ager and you're trying to push New Age beliefs here such as this:

HypnoticMagician said:
What are you talking about? LOL. There is no such a thing as "gentile". That concepts of jews and gentles emerged long after the original satanism appeared. We are all human. You simply identified your ego with those funny concepts or rituals while at the time trying to make fun of buddhist monks condemning those who feel too much attachment to certain concepts or objects.

Jews are not human, they have different, vampiric souls, and they are the Gentiles' cosmic enemies. If you were really a Spiritual Satanist you would know that. Search past posts.

Also, "muh ego" is just new age/buddhist propaganda. There's no "cosmic oneness" bullshit. We're all individuals, and not "part" of something else. Spiritual Satanism and all other Left-Hand Path religions or paths are about retaining and strengthening your separateness, distinctness and individuality instead of lumping yourself into a mind hive (which is a dangerous, destructive concept and that's what the enemies are trying to do with humanity). Again if you did your research you would know that. Left Hand Path=Separateness, segregation, both individual and racial. Right-Hand Path=globalism, mind hive, race denialism, communism, marxism, e.t.c. You are spewing nothing but anti-Satanic Right-Hand Path crap.

HypnoticMagician said:
There is nothing wrong with striving to evolve already existing religions. Religions should not be that rigid. Even satanism itself is against sticking to certain rituals or opinions.

Are you making up what Satanism is? Have you even read the JoS site? Satanism isn't the nihilistic fuzzy-wuzzy New Age crap you're making it out to be.

Normally, there's nothing wrong with having different beliefs, but trying to push them here is something else. It looks like you don't even belong here and you're just trying to push a form of New Age ideology. Read some more of the site and posts and if you don't agree you can leave.

HypnoticMagician said:
Regardless of whether you are a satanist or not, the simplest way to protect from black magic is simply by increasing your vibration. The frequency of good intention...

No, just no. If you are a Spiritual Satanist you don't believe in fuzzy-wuzzy pseudo-moralistic feel good nonsense, but in practical things like an actual aura of protection. Again what you are peddling is just a New Age concept and is the opposite of Spiritual Satanism

You're gonna ask me how I know that all of what you're saying is New Age. Simply, because I was too a New Ager at one point and believed the same crap as you do now. And I overcame all of that.

HypnoticMagician said:

First of all, you have not refuted a single one of the truths I wrote about. The information you draw from and believe to be so true is most definitely from jewish sources. There is not point trying to look smart by citing some shit you've read here and there, thinking you understand anything, when all it serves is to prove how your world view is entirely skewed, or perhaps I should say, jewed.

The first point you mention, has nothing to do with what you quoted. Not to mention, you claimed inanimate matter has consciousness, which I refuted beyond any doubt, and next you claim a robot driven by A.I. cannot have consciousness, even though this thing is indeed inanimate and by your previous claim you'd have people believe this robot would indeed have consciousness.

So you contradict yourself, since you do not even understand a minuscule fraction of what you try to talk about here. The only thing you are trying to do is bring up subjects like consciousness, which are vaguely understood at best by most people, and spread your jewish subversions on these subjects around like regurgitating filth over the clean radiant walls of our house to confuse and mislead Spiritual Satanists here.

As for the rest of what you said, there is nothing I need to say on this. We already know what kind of idiot you are.

Enough has been said.

Hail Satan!

Feeling love compassion etc naturally more and positive emotions comes more naturally with a higher vibration. It doesn't much matter if someone just feels these things and tries to force them or think positive. That's like xtianity. It will probably make them more hateful and low vibration than when they started. If a person does not meditate they can't raise their vibration very much if at all. Also we are not supposed to love ugliness and bad things disharmonic things we seek to destroy them and create a perfection in the universe if we are of a higher vibration (this actually has nothing to do with the OCD like perfectionism in human interactions trying to be perfect and trying to please everyone that is not perfection but an extention of xtianity too if someone is seeking perfection they are their true self too we still have freedom not a borg)

Are you making up what Satanism is? Have you even read the JoS site? Satanism isn't the nihilistic fuzzy-wuzzy New Age crap you're making it out to be.

I am not nihilistic in the first place. I am a realistic optimist. 99.99% of New Age people don't know anything about such subjects. Most of those people have either average or below-average IQ. And I am the opposite of that. I am gifted.

Normally, there's nothing wrong with having different beliefs, but trying to push them here is something else. It looks like you don't even belong here and you're just trying to push a form of New Age ideology. Read some more of the site and posts and if you don't agree you can leave.

I have already read that I have to be respectful towards Lucifer and Spiritual Satanists. I am not trying to push my own agenda at all. There is nothing wrong with having enjoyable, meaningful conversations together with my fellows.

No, just no. If you are a Spiritual Satanist you don't believe in fuzzy-wuzzy pseudo-moralistic feel good nonsense, but in practical things like an actual aura of protection. Again what you are peddling is just a New Age concept and is the opposite of Spiritual
You're gonna ask me how I know that all of what you're saying is New Age. Simply, because I was too a New Ager at one point and believed the same crap as you do now. And I overcame all of that.

I had had overcame both.

HypnoticMagician said:
I have already read that I have to be respectful towards Lucifer and Spiritual Satanists. I am not trying to push my own agenda at all. There is nothing wrong with having enjoyable, meaningful conversations together with my fellows.

I haven't seen a more clear attempt at promoting ones own anti-satanic, anti-race, anti-reality agenda than you, besides a certain few banned idiots. You can claim whatever, but your posts speak for themselves, there is no denying reality.

This jewish tactic of claiming you never did anything, when you literally did the exact thing you claim you've never done moments earlier, doesn't work here.

This is not the forum for you to vomit such idiocy.

HypnoticMagician said:
I have never talked about being compassionate towards those who are trying to put you down. It is already against the logic of compassion. Helping an evil person is counter-compassionate. The only way you can feel infinite compassion towards the entire cosmos is rewarding the good behavior and punishing the bad behavior of the any entity we come across. Neither harming a good person or helping an evil person is a good deed based also on the definition of karmic law.
We are talking about the same subject, just using different words, concepts :)

Surely you can understand how I or others mistake "infinite compassion" to exclude the punishment of bad behavior because this would then become "conditional compassion".

I hope we are talking about the same subject in a similar manner. It was just some of your New Age terminology or way of explaining things that was leading others and me to make assumptions about your beliefs.

Satanism has been corrupted for millenniums by the enemy, so that is why we have to be protective about the details of how energy works in the universe. Even very fine details about how karma does or doesn't work can negatively impact the advancement of people (especially noobs).

At JOS we understand karma to be neutral; a force for good and bad. We also don't believe in the universe itself taking a direct role in judging our actions. For example, if you unjustly curse your neighbor, then this will damage your own community and prosperity, but we do not believe it will literally rebound to you. The only way it will rebound is if another conscious entity puts forth the energy for that to happen.

Hopefully that clears up some of the misunderstanding.

They have done a lot of curses in the last few days. I felt it too. Felt like maybe one of the biggest ones for the last year or two. But it has been much better the last couple days, back to normal again. Our gods are with us. So for as big as it felt, it has all been erased already. I do not know about or pay attention to astrological influences as much as some of our other family members, but I would not be surprised if this was a negative astrological event that aligned with curses.

VoiceofEnki said:
HypnoticMagician said:

I haven't seen a more clear attempt at promoting ones own anti-satanic, anti-race, anti-reality agenda than you, besides a certain few banned idiots. You can claim whatever, but your posts speak for themselves, there is no denying reality.

This jewish tactic of claiming you never did anything, when you literally did the exact thing you claim you've never done moments earlier, doesn't work here.

This is not the forum for you to vomit such idiocy.
I wonder why this communist, new ager and possibly jewish troll hasn't been banned yet. I have just read a few of his quoted posts in the forum and the cringe I got was next level.

Hypnoticmagician is a fucking new age troll !
Can you delete him please ?
I hate jewish sionists, xian and mumuz (muslim) like i hate new ager asshole !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back