Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan in the Greek Pantheon

SyrArisMarsMartin

Hello, a question if you don't mind.
Who is Satan in the Greek Pantheon according to the Joy of Satan?
And maybe an update on Ares the God of War?
Thanks

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Stormblood said:
Ares is already on the website under another name [Andras]. Satan is supposedly Poseidon.

Satan is Poseidon? I thought Kronos or Ouranos. Wow, okay.
Thank you bro
I think Kronos is a reference to time, time (kronos) ate his children for fear that the prophecy would come true, one of his sons was destined to overcome and defeat him. In fact, Zeus defeated him. According to my interpretation, the wisdom of Zeus (probably referring to the magnum opus) is the thing that can eliminate time making you immortal, before this knowledge beings were mortal and therefore over the years they were swallowed by kronos.
[/quote]
Stormblood said:
Is Satan Poseidon? is it possible to know more?

It makes sense that Satan is probably Poseidon, him and Shiva share similarities, including the Trident.
So: Poseidon and Zeus are Satan and Beelzebub. Makes sense.

I'm not sure about that one, magestein liked to mash up Gods, even adding Apollo to the mix of who Satan was ("all male Gods are muh Solar archetype aka Lucifer-jeebus" bullshit agenda).

Maybe HP Hooded will add more information to the Demons section if all named and personified Gods are literal beings or some are purelly allegorical, it could be that Dionysus is one of these cases along with Janus and Chronos, or he might also have been a literal Demi-God/Daemon son of either Satan or Zeus.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:
Ares is already on the website under another name [Andras]. Satan is supposedly Poseidon.

Also Dionysus I believe.

Egon said:
I'm not sure about that one, magestein liked to mash up Gods, even adding Apollo to the mix of who Satan was ("all male Gods are muh Solar archetype aka Lucifer-jeebus" bullshit agenda).

Maybe HP Hooded will add more information to the Demons section if all named and personified Gods are literal beings or some are purelly allegorical, it could be that Dionysus is one of these cases along with Janus and Chronos, or he might also have been a literal Demi-God/Daemon son of either Satan or Zeus.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:

Also Dionysus I believe.

I see. Yeah he did assume every male god was a "Satan" like any Jew. I only thought Dionysus made sense because his association with serpents?

HP Hooded cleared up a bit of that here and more is to come, that's not just enemy made up lies. Thank you for the info.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Is Astarte also Diana/Artemis? It seems as if Astarte is a few of the Greco-Roman Goddesses, much like I believe Satan is Neptune/Poseidon, Vulcan/Hephaestus, and Pan. I found it curious how they seemed to split into different characters.

Astarte splits into three Goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon. That will be explained in her page. One of her splits, is Artemis, the Twin Brother of Apollo [as HPS Maxine has explained above]. They form a pair there. There are occult reasons why this is the case.

Satan, as to not complicate matters too much, is literally present in all the Gods. He is Dionysus, Neptune, Pan, Hephaistos too, wearing different identities. Internally, He is present everywhere. Because of the extreme importance, there will be a thorough analysis of Satan that will have layers. That's because He has unfathomable importance. He isn't just 'a God'. The same goes for Beelzebub.

Even compared to Azazel and Astarte, Satan and Beelzebub are exceptionally complex. They form a dyad of ruling the universe, seen and unseen.

Satan is also, "All the Gods". There are extreme supernal reasons why He is the highest God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back