Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wearing a cross around neck or having a Christian cross around neck

JoS for life

I know the Bible in one's home acts as a antenna but what about a Christian cross and tatoos do they also act as a antennas for jewsus energy? Many many people have those tatoos and necklaces.

That's a good question. I would suppose they do in a way. It at least works like sort of an advertisement for that religion. On a side note I've heard that the cross did not show up as a symbol for Christianity until 900 A.D. Before that there were no crosses on xian churches etc. It's also interesting that it's an inverted symbol of the original cross, symbolizing the correct way of aligning the chakras.
Inverted_cross.gif

JoS for life said:
I know the Bible in one's home acts as a antenna but what about a Christian cross and tatoos do they also act as a antennas for jewsus energy? Many many people have those tatoos and necklaces.
I don't think so but a SS should not wear things of the enemy, its disrespectful. If you did a tatoo and now regret It but you don't have the money to remove it the Gods can understand you. Cross could be antenna of negative energy especially if they have been "blessed" by the enemy.

JoS for life said:
In a way it connects you to the enemy energy, the cross in churches is a point of focus that connects to blood sacrifice rituals and also to the black cube, wearing one around your neck is not a great idea.

If you're asking if it invites jewish energy even though it's christian, in all honesty I can't say for sure, even though I understand the connection. Crosses do not affect me in any way as they have no power behind them, it is only the pathetic people that usually wear them that irritate me (the whole, oh great, another one energy I'm sure you know so well). The only time I've ever been severely annoyed is the 6 pointed star necklaces, and even then my evil eye is enough to have them shrink under my gaze and stave them off.
Personally, I don't like to have the fucking things near me because they usually have the energy of desperate, low intelligence, ignorant and submissive people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back