Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mixed soul

JoS for life

Let's say person is 1/ 50 part Jew how does this work on the level? Jews don't have the same souls as gentiles but if it's a mixed Jew how does that work I have not seen any sermon about that. If there is please share.

A mixed jew is a jew regardless and will have a jewish soul.

I believe jewish genes play a part in that, the stronger the genes the stronger the connection.
Rabbis don't seem to want to accept jews who only have a jewish father, maybe that's changed already or they'll use them for lower level work.
Jewish souls seem to be born only in jewish bodies, perhaps they have a deal of some sorts regarding reincarnation.
"Gentiles" can however become occupied by their entities after performing a christian or muslim ritual, baptism/circumcision.
That is my opinion.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were Jews working for Satan. Maybe some of them want to be changed at the soul level into gentiles? That kind of alchemy is possible for gods to perform I assume. I'm thinking of Sun Tzu's Art of War: How useful spies are.

Maybe if they gave the right value to Satan, he'd give them value back.

Aquarius said:

I know this. Do you understand my question?
Jews don't have a heart Chakra for example and let's say they are part Jew then how does it work on the scientific soul level?

JoS for life said:
Aquarius said:

Jews don't have a heart Chakra for example and let's say they are part Jew then how does it work on the scientific soul level?
You said you didn't know regarding a mixed jew, I answered. I don't know how it works specifically in their soul but their chakra system is different than ours.

JoS for life said:
Aquarius said:

It means they have a jewish soul and jewish chakra system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back