Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do do Demons help with learning a new language

JoS for life

If your astral hearing chakras and crown is completely open and you ask them for example what does hello mean in a given language then they tell you?

There is a difference between asking them to TEACH you a new languge and asking them words from that language.

Here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

You find demons who help with different problems

And here
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/STUDENTS.html

Demons who help with student things (like languages grammer mathematics etc)

OpenMind2 said:
There is a difference between asking them to TEACH you a new languge and asking them words from that language.

Here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

You find demons who help with different problems

And here
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/STUDENTS.html

Demons who help with student things (like languages grammer mathematics etc)

But how exactly do they help you then?
Do they guide you to things you need to know first or give you intuition to things and stuff like that or do they and can they tell you directly into your astral ears what a given word means almost like being on telephone call with someone that is on the other side of the world but in this case a extra terrestrial God somewhere in the Universe because thats the kind of communication I want with my God.And I want to believe it's possible.

Read the site, JOY OF SATAN on google.

Nobody s gonna told you what you can read for yourself on the first pages of the site.

And also use the search button on this forum , with keywords like : ASTRAL HEARING /DEMONS COMMUNICATION / GOD COMMUNICATION.

OpenMind2 said:

Nobody s gonna told you what you can read for yourself on the first pages of the site.

And also use the search button on this forum , with keywords like : ASTRAL HEARING /DEMONS COMMUNICATION / GOD COMMUNICATION.

Talking about language specifically.

Learn to write property and there is nothing about that which I have found ok

Helping you by giving you some intuition on the meanings and translations of words.

I also highly recommend Duolingo. It is free, and works very well for a lot of people.

JoS for life said:
OpenMind2 said:

Talking about language specifically.

Learn to write property and there is nothing about that which I have found ok

Properly :lol:
I have eye sight issues

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Helping you by giving you some intuition on the meanings and translations of words.

I also highly recommend Duolingo. It is free, and works very well for a lot of people.

I first thought you were sarcastic then I looked up what is Duolingo and it's a language learning app sweet thanx.

So the Demons don't tell you directly what a given word means in a specific language? I don't see why they cannot
I mean they understand telepathic language of humans doesn't matter what language you talk to them they understand it. Maybe they don't understand the words but they have a feel to what we mean because they understand human emotions and so forth. I'm not sure about this.
I know for a fact though one can literally hear astral voices as loud as normal everyday voices. Imagine someone could like build a device that acts as a telephone or something similar to communicate with them. I'm sure in the future when the Jews and their masters have been defeated the technology will already be advanced enough for such things.

JoS for life said:

I first thought you were sarcastic then I looked up what is Duolingo and it's a language learning app sweet thanx.

So the Demons don't tell you directly what a given word means in a specific language? I don't see why they cannot
I mean they understand telepathic language of humans doesn't matter what language you talk to them they understand it. Maybe they don't understand the words but they have a feel to what we mean because they understand human emotions and so forth. I'm not sure about this.
I know for a fact though one can literally hear astral voices as loud as normal everyday voices. Imagine someone could like build a device that acts as a telephone or something similar to communicate with them. I'm sure in the future when the Jews and their masters have been defeated the technology will already be advanced enough for such things.
Why would you waste a God's time by asking useless questions that you can ask on google? You can literally go to google translate and know it in 10 seconds.
If you want spoon feeding you will not get that. The Gods can guide you to resources that you're looking for.

Aquarius said:
JoS for life said:

Why would you waste a God's time by asking useless questions that you can ask on google? You can literally go to google translate and know it in 10 seconds.
If you want spoon feeding you will not get that. The Gods can guide you to resources that you're looking for.

I'm only curious thats all and asked a innocent question out of pure interest. But ok I will not ask anymore questions on here lol

JoS for life said:
Aquarius said:
JoS for life said:

I'm only curious thats all and asked a innocent question out of pure interest. But ok I will not ask anymore questions on here lol
And I have answered your question, why would you stop asking questions?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back