Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What meditations can I do at work

JoS for life

When I have nothing to do at work I just sit there the whole day and do nothing it gets really boring and I feel like I am wasting precious time. I work with assholes who can call me anytime and some of them drain energy. So maybe if there are brain exercises I can do instead or something that someone can maybe recommend for me
Thank you

Greetings brother, you have this meditation method that I use in my work, a meditation routine created by me and perfected by my guardian. You can try it, I did it for several months and had great results. Nowadays I use runes a little different, but I keep using the method. The link is this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62282

Hope it helps you and good luck brother

Degonki said:
Greetings brother, you have this meditation method that I use in my work, a meditation routine created by me and perfected by my guardian. You can try it, I did it for several months and had great results. Nowadays I use runes a little different, but I keep using the method. The link is this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62282

Hope it helps you and good luck brother

Ok thank you brother but when I'm at work it will be difficult for me to do the vibrations because I'm not completely alone.

I can however do it at home after work or before.

You can at least void meditate, clean aura by visualisation, recite mantras in your mind, do final rtr.

JoS for life said:
Ok thank you brother but when I'm at work it will be difficult for me to do the vibrations because I'm not completely alone.

I can however do it at home after work or before.

No problem brother, you can just do the simpler form that I first talked about in the post, without the use of vibrations, just with visualizations, which is this one:

Degonki said:
The trick here is to create a routine with 3 meditations that together will create a powerful and effective protection. This meditation consists of 3 steps:

1. Aura cleansing, to remove any impurities that may have adhered to your aura. Done continuously, it will gradually remove impurities that are harder to get out, that have been there the longest. Consistency is the key here.
2. Aura protection, to strengthen your aura and make it act as a kind of "energy shield", blocking negative energies, enemy thought-forms, and psychic attacks.
3. Energy Meditation. This is a quick way to replenish your energy, since the above practices consume a considerable amount of energy.

If you get it, you can add void meditation into the schedule. They are basic exercises, but they build a solid foundation for spirituality.

I wouldn't do anything that requires a trance if there is likelihood of you being disturbed. Keep in mind that most beginner meditations require a light trance at the very least. Witchcraft requires a mixed state called theta-gamma, in which you are both in a deep focus and in a deep trance. While witchcraft may work without this, it will have maximum power and effect upon reaching this state.

Unfortunately, you may find out that this is easier said than done. This is because it requires both hemispheres of the brain to be in perfect sync/harmony, which only happens sporadically at first. A continuous hemisync can only happen in preliminary stages of kundalini, when your ida and pingala nadih have been permanently balanced. And afterward when they are merged/married. This is the holistic state of mind, when creativity and logic work together in harmony.

Being knocked out of a trance is very dangerous, as everyone should know already since it's given among the preliminary info before starting meditation. It can lead to nervous system damage, your hearing may also be damaged.

Breathing exercises. Also color meditation. During advancement you'll be able to achieve and do things that normally you'd necessitate a trance state, in a conscious alert state of being. This can be trained before sleeping.

I think a lot of SS when were beginners noticed how their power seemed to have a pronounced effect in the night or close to sleep time. This is because of the brain waves, being more open to feeling energy. Yet the action in itself is not different and also the effect is the same. In time this is learned and a trance for basic things is irrelevant, knowing from experience. At that point you could do much more things in different environments. Intent with energy is the supreme ruler.

NakedPluto said:
Breathing exercises. Also color meditation. During advancement you'll be able to achieve and do things that normally you'd necessitate a trance state, in a conscious alert state of being. This can be trained before sleeping.

I think a lot of SS when were beginners noticed how their power seemed to have a pronounced effect in the night or close to sleep time. This is because of the brain waves, being more open to feeling energy. Yet the action in itself is not different and also the effect is the same. In time this is learned and a trance for basic things is irrelevant, knowing from experience. At that point you could do much more things in different environments. Intent with energy is the supreme ruler.

Can we or should we practice trance when we go to bed at night to sleep ?

Username said:
NakedPluto said:

If in the day time, you cannot enter a trance after serious training, you can profit by the night time. If you are a begginer, even proficient with things, you shouldn't fall asleep after entering a trance for prolonged periods of time. Falling asleep during trance is damaging to the elements and energy, by overflowing the body with energy and most likely having the pathways closed. Headaches and other health problems arise in time as a begginer.

But with a little care, before sleeping, as you are sensitive by default to fall into other brain waves and sleep, prone to be relaxed, you can enter a trance. Start by relaxed breathing and controlling your focus inward, and on the exhale will your whole self to fall deeper in the bed. When you reach a trance, meditate upon it a little bit and wake up extremely slowly. You can experiment in the night with energy, but be careful as to not get too much energy and lose sleep. Eventually, as you got helped by the night cycle you learn to do it in the day time. At night the mind is quieter, muscle are more relaxed. In the day time things can be a little bit tricky for complete beginners, silencing the mind and body might be harder.

If you are not a beginner, night time is the best time for a lot of trance workings. For developing senses and meditations. Kundalini is the most active, the currents in the body start flowing and rising. Night time is excellent for astral projection, rising sexual energy, flowing downwards the energy. Your body must be however on a stable routine of energy and already adapted.

Ive been trying to do breathing exercises while I fill produce lol. The color meditations seem like a great addition as well. I never thought to ask this question but thank you all for your responses as this is something that would really help since I am at work 10-11 hrs a day and I would love to be able to spiritually advance during this time instead of just feeling like I wasted my whole day.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

NakedPluto said:
Username said:
NakedPluto said:

If in the day time, you cannot enter a trance after serious training, you can profit by the night time. If you are a begginer, even proficient with things, you shouldn't fall asleep after entering a trance for prolonged periods of time. Falling asleep during trance is damaging to the elements and energy, by overflowing the body with energy and most likely having the pathways closed. Headaches and other health problems arise in time as a begginer.

But with a little care, before sleeping, as you are sensitive by default to fall into other brain waves and sleep, prone to be relaxed, you can enter a trance. Start by relaxed breathing and controlling your focus inward, and on the exhale will your whole self to fall deeper in the bed. When you reach a trance, meditate upon it a little bit and wake up extremely slowly. You can experiment in the night with energy, but be careful as to not get too much energy and lose sleep. Eventually, as you got helped by the night cycle you learn to do it in the day time. At night the mind is quieter, muscle are more relaxed. In the day time things can be a little bit tricky for complete beginners, silencing the mind and body might be harder.

If you are not a beginner, night time is the best time for a lot of trance workings. For developing senses and meditations. Kundalini is the most active, the currents in the body start flowing and rising. Night time is excellent for astral projection, rising sexual energy, flowing downwards the energy. Your body must be however on a stable routine of energy and already adapted.

Thank you for your reply. I will try to practice trance everyday from now on before sleeping. It feels like a threshold to me that if crossed, one truly enters into the world of magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back