Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about forums and the language used

badgerless.002

joozle translate;

_pre-edit; tagged head priest so they can see the relevant post :D

_hello sir,

_as most of the forums know, our brothers are here because we can help each other in an effort to solve existing problems; but some mentally handicapped people may have "misunderstood" the situation; this is such a misunderstanding that; spitting out their own mouths, insulting other users and trying to achieve their own "drama" fetishes

EA666 said:
Goyim is your mother. Don't get involved in this without knowing anything about my friends. So shut up.

_as you can see, the related goim is a good example of this situation; "a good example" that uses the forum we use as its own septic pit with the aim of informing and helping people
_i invite those responsible for the relevant situations to do the necessary and to be more careful for the next trips; because we have neither the time nor the energy to deal with the goims involved and their "love for drama"

badgerless.002 said:

EA666 said:
Goyim is your mother. Don't get involved in this without knowing anything about my friends. So shut up.

_as you can see, the related goim is a good example of this situation; "a good example" that uses the forum we use as its own septic pit with the aim of informing and helping people
_i invite those responsible for the relevant situations to do the necessary and to be more careful for the next trips; because we have neither the time nor the energy to deal with the goims involved and their "love for drama"

As I understand it, EA666 is the sister that was wronged by the people in question that were causing major damage to the Turkish endeavors before. She is probably speaking about this situation. Everything that could be done is done, and things are moving forward now, away from this corrosion.

That aside, she has a right to express herself, and it's up to her to understand that the above drama is "over" as far as the Turkish groups go [now and permanently]. So she might consider not spreading further drama.

Regardless people can't be stopped from this unless it goes too far. It's up to mature members to proceed without paying attention to this beefing nonsense.

Did you really open a topic to report me in JoS666? You're unbelievable. This is cringe. 😅

EA666 said:
Did you really open a topic to report me in JoS666? You're unbelievable. This is cringe. 😅

Drama has to expand, the creators of drama know this, don't they?

Thankfully I can type around 10 words per 12 seconds, so that's great for me and my time.

Turkish moderation will be active shortly, so you can report immediately to them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EA666 said:

Drama has to expand, the creators of drama know this, don't they?

Thankfully I can type around 10 words per 12 seconds, so that's great for me and my time.

Turkish moderation will be active shortly, so you can report immediately to them.

I apologize on behalf of this person for this ridiculous title High Priest. In the part where I stated that my friends LiveStorm and W.W The Barbarian were innocent, he called my friends "goyim" like a jew. No one should say "goyim" to an SS here. This pissed me off.

badgerless.002 said:
joozle translate;

_hello sir,

_as most of the forums know, our brothers are here because we can help each other in an effort to solve existing problems; but some mentally handicapped people may have "misunderstood" the situation; this is such a misunderstanding that; spitting out their own mouths, insulting other users and trying to achieve their own "drama" fetishes

EA666 said:

I want to add, why are you typing like _this? With this little "_" in front of every paragraph?

It is very disruptive and annoying to see, and it severely ruins the quality and professionalism of your posts.

There is no good reason to type in such a way, so I feel you can simply learn to type normally instead. People in the Turkish forums have commented on this in the past as well, and I agree with them on this.

That said, as HP HoodedCobra said, do not spread drama any further than this. We really don't have tolerance for this at this point, just refrain from doing so and next time, deal with it in a mature way, rather than come here, tagging HP HoodedCobra in your post for such a small thing, acting like a child reporting to the principal because someone disagreed with you in class.

Hail Satan!

_hello sir,

_thanks a lot for not deceiving me again about doing something; i was expecting an answer like this; at least I have now confirmed to you that I have the right to speak to some goims in their own language; thanks again

_to be frank, i did not expect to receive such an answer from a respectable sister like you; because you were one of the few people on the forums whose statements i paid a little too much attention to; in the relevant case, unfortunately, a "disappointment"
_if you find it wrong for me to express my displeasure for a problem that exists on the forums, it shouldn't be my problem; at most it's possible that you're invertebrate
_a goim drools and insults those around him; on the other hand, instead of discussing it with the relevant goim, i open the relevant topic in order to solve the problem permanently and the relevant situation is "different opinions"; really perfect
_the reason why my writing style is different; "to know who I am" in case I get blocked from forums; i hope you understand that my username is badgerless """002"""

_my answer to your related statements is available in the turkish forums version of the relevant topic; you can review it when it is published

badgerless.002 said:
_hello sir,

_thanks a lot for not deceiving me again about doing something; i was expecting an answer like this; at least I have now confirmed to you that I have the right to speak to some goims in their own language; thanks again

_to be frank, i did not expect to receive such an answer from a respectable sister like you; because you were one of the few people on the forums whose statements i paid a little too much attention to; in the relevant case, unfortunately, a "disappointment"
_if you find it wrong for me to express my displeasure for a problem that exists on the forums, it shouldn't be my problem; at most it's possible that you're invertebrate
_a goim drools and insults those around him; on the other hand, instead of discussing it with the relevant goim, i open the relevant topic in order to solve the problem permanently and the relevant situation is "different opinions"; really perfect
_the reason why my writing style is different; "to know who I am" in case I get blocked from forums; i hope you understand that my username is badgerless """002"""

_my answer to your related statements is available in the turkish forums version of the relevant topic; you can review it when it is published

Do not misunderstand HP HoodedCobra.

EA666 has not insulted you in a derogatory manner before you started your little insulting spiel, eventually she had enough and reciprocated you in kind, which would have been prevented had you not started this little spiel first.

HP HoodedCobra was simply telling you to leave this behind quietly and not to cause further drama or escalation over this, that EA666's choices are her own and she can express herself unless this goes too far, and that it is up to mature members to not play into any excessive situation further. Nothing more than that.

Anyone is fine to express their displeasure on issues on the forum or anything else, so long this is done in a respectable and reasonable way. You were allowed to say your piece, and people have given you appropriate answers. It is up to you to understand when you should leave a topic behind because enough has been said about it. In this case, enough has been said about this.

As an addition to what I have said in my previous response about your style of writing, it also disrupts our ability here to translate your Turkish posts to understand what you speak about. It requires extra manual work to remove the "_" marks from your paragraphs when translating your words with a translator, this is entirely unnecessary.

Regarding your concerns of being blocked, the only reasons you would be blocked on the forums, is if you go against our forum rules, or consistently speak blasphemous or antithetical things about the Joy of Satan, our Gods, and our understandings, or constantly attack other members deliberately and do not know when to stop after being told to leave such topics behind.

If one does not do such things, one is never at risk of being banned or blocked here, thus your reasoning is unnecessary, unless you are expecting to get banned at some point in the future because you know you will be doing some of the aforementioned things.

If it is the latter case, you are welcome to continue on this path that you set out for yourself, or you can learn to understand where you are at and engage in more civilized discussion with fellow members here, instead of the "goyim" name calling and the like that you have been doing.

One should think how their behavior, their choice of words and chosen style of presentation reflects on the perception others will have of you if you want to be considered as a respectable member of our community. With such a deliberate choice of presentation combined with your recent behavior on the Turkish forum, and now this reply, you are not doing favors to yourself or your perception people here will have of you.

You can reflect on this and better yourself as a person, or continue down this road and remain in such a disappointing state of being.

For your sake, it would be best if you would reflect on this and grow out of this instead.

Hail Satan!

pre-edit; if you don't like "_", you can rest assured that i will no longer use "_" in my correspondence with you.

dear madame,

the user's attack on me is because i used the phrase "goim" for his friends; the reason why i use the expression goim is that we lost many of our young brothers due to the issues that the relevant users kept silent; it should not be my problem that those who are friends with such people are "bored"

i have passed everything that i should not pass; the posts of the relevant user in the relevant topic explain why he is in the ancient turkey forums;

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=63493

even though i've explained why i started a thread like this, if you still point to me as the dramatist, it's a waste of time for me to talk to you; for this reason, i will not be able to read the rest of your article, i'm sorry

_thanks to you madame, for pretty sentiments

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back