Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

bill hicks is alex jones?

SATchives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8

found this video entertaining.

I always kinda knew alex jones is the an opposition to truth. some truths with lies like every jew lover over out there.

but this is new to me. tbh I didn't know who bill hicks was before I watched this video.

interesting video watch it if you want.

I've heard and read about this in the past, and yes, it can be true. However I'm not going to spend time searching about this particular case anymore, so that's about all I can say. I mean we had controlled demo of twin towers, so don't put anything past yourself, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah i agree. But Alex is controlled opposition. The enemy. Its always good to study and know the enemy. The video is convincing. Just wonder why kill yourself and assume a new identity, i guess there is some reason behind it.

SATchives said:
Yeah i agree. But Alex is controlled opposition. The enemy. Its always good to study and know the enemy. The video is convincing. Just wonder why kill yourself and assume a new identity, i guess there is some reason behind it.
Controlled opposition for sure. Thing is, it's very double sided thing. It helps people waking up to the jewish menace, but at the same time people can get exposed and even outed that way.

I think the reason has something to do with the intel agencies. Controlling the narrative and so on. He just happens to be the person they could use.

Henu the Great said:
SATchives said:
Controlled opposition for sure. Thing is, it's very double sided thing. It helps people waking up to the jewish menace, but at the same time people can get exposed and even outed that way.

I think the reason has something to do with the intel agencies. Controlling the narrative and so on. He just happens to be the person they could use.

That's the problem with Alex Jones. I have a friend that still listens to him from once in a while. But funny told me his mother is a big Q-Anon type. Funny he pretty much said that was a bunch of bullshit.

He stopped listened to Alex Jones sometime around late-2016, early-2017 when he started getting silly and going extreme.

It appears Jones is right on somethings but is merely stating certain facts and letting people fill it in. Either to their detriment or to their support. It's akin to Icke, he named the jews without naming the jews.

Either way with Jones in moderation, some members post Coof-19 videos on him and whatnot and then he gets good. But on other things like the Jones-Nazi memes or the Pro-Jewish cocksucking memes and he gets into some problems.

I think if you were to cut the fat and leave the meat a good 8-12% of Alex Jones in moderation and your Awakening people Hitler-style to your message. Unfortunately the 80ish% of non-sense he states is what most people dupe themselves with.

I think the intelligence agencies are hoping people create a Jones scenario and have him arrested and or arrest people to make shekels and destroy people's lives rather than the opposite train people to spot glowniggers(fed bombers/feds/federalis) and attack them through the internet.

For example maybe some glownigger comes on Reddit and states a lot of hot shit and someone just slams the baking sheet into their face and owns their ass.

I'm guessing in the future Fed on Civilian internet warfare is gonna escalate. If it hasn't escalated yet it's gonna escalate as more people go on the internet and it seems people should be aware of fed bombers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back