Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The situation in Australia: The irony of the "Free and Lucky" country

Soul Wings

Perhaps I write most of this in many forms of naivety. Perhaps out of self pity. I do not know why I feel compelled to write this, even here, rather than my own personal journal page... but I shall. Perhaps I want you to know that you're not alone... and to be informed. To add my voice to the many that are trying to warn you.

I have no doubt now; everyone here is right.
The "New World Order" is here.

This is ALL under the guise of "SAFETY" and "VOLUNTARY".

Vaccine mandates and the spurning of Science

Vaccines were mandated first up in Australia, first a test of the waters with "essential workers" and then a flood gate. I think that is enough said for most people. Unfortunately, it is happening globally now.
So... let's get this elephant in the room out of the way. Yes, I personally got the first shot of a vaccine because I knew my livelihood and income were at risk. Yes, I did it regardless that I was warned. Yes, I was confused, VERY afraid too. Yes, I did it regardless of the fact that it felt like "consentual non-consent". I said yes when I could have said no. I felt so violated afterwards, I cried the whole way home. But I was not crying just for myself out of self pity... it just felt like the whole of humanity.
I normally believe in the Science of vaccination. I have had vaccines before. I truly believe it can save lives. I truly know for a fact that it has. However this? This bullshit is a blatant abomination to Science. Don't even get me started on the fact that the government hasn't even looked at Ivermectin as an alternative treatment.
Many Scientists are quitting their jobs and, god fucking damn, I do not blame them.
This is without a shadow of a doubt the BIGGEST most far reaching human rights violation within Australia of recent times. And one of many. Clearly, many more to come.

Government

My state's disgusting Premier and her Igor have been forced to resign under corruption charges (money laundering, I believe). Thing is, they were accused of it months ago and nothing happened whatsoever. Perhaps lack of evidence, and testimony? So what the fuck happened? Are influential people finally speaking out? Is it the RTRs? All I can do is hope. Not much else I can say without sounding like a broken record. They're all corrupt as fuck?

Police

Police have new laws that allow them to access your social media, basically, without a warrant. They may also change and add data. All they have to do is suspect you are commiting a crime and ask for a warrant. They have 3 days to do whatever they want. It is that vague. I am not shitting you.
They are also arresting public figures that blatantly speak out against them or make fun of the government. One of my favourites, friendlyjordies, is a clear example of this. There are still some videos up on his channel about it if you'd like to see evidence.
There are no descrimination laws against vaccination status. With all transparency, I fear I may be harmed because of this, if it becomes public knowledge.

China

There are murmurs of war with China. I'm sure there has been for a while. Our "diplomats" tippy-toe around their loud mouthed beligerence. Of course, with their vast navy and army, they would be more than happy to oblige. Especially at a time like this. They are preparing their people and their armies right now with their usual propaganda and crap.

News/Media

The media are pushing that the vaccine is for yours and everyone's SAFETY. There is next to no articles publically aired on mainstream media that is not pushing this narrative. I watched an interview today where it was cut off on purpose. If it's still up by the time you click it, here: https://youtu.be/yJbngXAd46A
They are not covering any studies or evidence of anything contrary. The most I've seen are debates. I have not seen any articles on AZ and Moderna being banned in other countries, the data in Israel implicating the vaccinated are still spreading Covid (can't have people knowing it's not just the unvaccinated now can we?), or the studies and effective widespread administration of the antiviral pill Ivermectin in India.

Personal life

While I am lucky there is one person I can depend on, no matter what, in my life, I am watching everyone around me buy what the media, police and government are selling to them. The shaming and blaming of the "unvaccinated" is admittedly having a very negative effect on my mental health. We are "bioterrorists" and "stupid anti-vaxxers" to them. Sure, I like to think that I don't give a shit what people think. I like to think that I can meditate and shoo it all away. When it's hundreds of thousands of people.... your boss, co-workers... your family... your boyfriend or girlfriend... the girl behind the counter at Coles. It's pretty fucking hard not to be affected.
They are using what we know and love against us. There's really not much more I can say about that.

When I got my first vaccine dose, I had pangs in my hands and feet, my muscles (arms, neck and spine) were sore, I was fatigued and dumb, and I got terrible stitches/cramps in my arms (so painful I had to stop) when I tried to do yoga. I have never reacted this badly to a vaccine in the past. I was told by the person giving the injection that "all sorts of things" happen on the second dose. So I asked my friends what happened to them when they got vaccinated, and fuck me, one had a numb face & sore chest driving home, the other sneezed blood on his hands & his face blew up like a balloon. And they said it so casually like it's just something you deal with. What, the fuck is happening to people?

I will do my best to keep up the RTRs, to protect you, to make others aware if they are willing to listen. Of course, I'm stumbling and bumbling and faltering some days. I honestly don't really know what to do. But I'm here for you, when and how I can be, and I hope, with all my being, that means something.

Thank you for describing this terrible situation. We are greatly alarmed for Australian members, as the situation has escalated highly. With the means of protection in the site and the help of the Gods, you will be able to stay safe through this.

Many others will not. I check the news everyday to see all sorts of brutalization by the authorities, arrests, beat ups for mere jokes, and all sorts of other things not fitting to a 'human freedom' values based society.

Most people have not understood, vaccine taken or not taken, these two sides are meant to be used to create the paradigm that should be avoided entirely: freedom violation, turning people into groups to destroy society, opening the floodgates for other implementations.

The problem wasn't even on the above. The above choices were enforced as a pretext to change society into a dystopian, freedom crushing, nightmarish state. A virus of 0.02% mortality rate wasn't worth the complete transformation of the West, nor any other virus would necessitate this. Any scientist or person who spoke against this change, has been persecuted and attacked, generally labelled an "anti-vaxxer".

You yourself were not an anti-vaxxer. You went there and had the 1st dose as you explain. Yet they brutalize people all the same. After the second is administered, a 3rd or 4th is demanded, like in Israel. And it's "either or" in a threatening manner.

All these different levels of this that you describe in your post, are all different levels of fear mongering to force people to comply with this new reality they are constructing. None of this truly has to do with the situations that have happened, a "Pandemic" or anything of the sort.

In fact during such claimed difficult situation globally, the reverse should be happening. People should have been receiving maximum help, not maximum enslavement and terror.

These are decisions by the powers that be, which are part of a greater expressed plan to terraform society over something else, based on a mix of false pretext and fake "necessity" for that change.

Behind this the JoS has explained for the last 20 years, that there rest some really evil nefarious, ignorance promoting, slavery promoting forces, that are "not of this world". But this is the highest level of this, resting well behind the decision making posts and/or corrupted individuals in politics and other similar ranks that are the executive puppets of this.

Soul Wings said:

Worry not brother, we're in the same state, and in this together. It's nice to know I'm not alone here, of course, and that someone else can vouch for the sheer ridiculous bullshit that I've had to put up with at times, and I've been on the fortunate end of the stick, all things considered. But really, thank you for writing this post. After having written on this topic a few times, it's nice to have someone else's voice echo my own. The friendlyjordies situation is a particularly hilarious one, and full props to him, he's damaged the state coalition government badly to the point they're making a fool out of themselves. As if these lockdown measures weren't bad enough, it's even more laughable when the hand that's forcing them is genuinely corrupt in other regards also.

If it helps encourage you, I am not vaccinated either, nor am I planning to unless I am forced into a situation where I literally have no choice. For now at least, I will most certainly not be. Hopefully that makes you feel a bit more at ease, considering, as I just said, we are in the exact same situation in more ways than one.

Sadly, the new fool that has replaced that bitch Gladys is an Opus Dei cultist who thinks Cathoshit priests should be able to get away with rape and molestation admittance so long as they do so during "confession". At this rate I'm not sure who the worst option was, but I won't lie in that I took pleasure in finally seeing us rid of her.

To expand a little on what you said, the lockdowns and the friendlyjordies situation is actually happening over the top of something far darker, and that's the fact there's been a whole lot of behind the scenes changes to freedom of the press. There really isn't any, anymore. The government is trying to gain a full monopoly on journalism by working with the Murdoch press. Honestly, ask yourself this, as a fellow Sydneysider. Why was Harvey Norman allowed to operate when all other similar retail outlets were shut? How come he was allowed to scam the government and get away with it? Why does the Murdoch press and the Liberal coalition government worship him so much? Surprise surprise, the owner, Jerry Harvey, is Jewish. It doesn't take long before you see the pieces fall into place.

Out of all the countries that were going to become a testing ground for the NWO, I didn't really think it was going to be here. Really, hang in there man, we're going to be fine.

Ok, I don't know what exactly happend, but I got a strong call to write these lyrics and so I did with tears of joy(literally, I know it sounds so corny, but it is what it is). Enjoy!

We'll dance together
We'll laugh forever
We'll sing like never did before

Australia, Morelia, Venezia
These are the lands
These are the sands
Where people used to make plans

But now all that stands
Is a fear that never ends
The enemy has other plans
Our future seems in bad hands

And now we have rains
That cover the plains
So many complaints
We used to be friends

Our wit is at it's ends
And the enemy has plans
To conquer the lands
To break the romance

To kill all the plants
To sever the lands
To wither the clans
That used to be friends

But all that will end
And we will stand
Over the blend
To cover the land

All this called pandemic
The made up endemic
That spreads like wildfire
Unto the mire

Will start to lose its fire
And fade in the wire
Spread by these liars
Cleansed by demonic fires

A blue-velvet light is coming from the West
And it will blow up all the rest
In the end there will be no contest
Even though they will have tried all their best
But that's not gonna pass the test
You just wait and... rest

The song's in the air
The change in the wind
The fate in the stars
Our brethren are not that spread afar

Just wait and see
There is the coming liberty
Four you and me
This is the Aussie destiny!

Mankind wil find its pace again
To stop the enemy's plan
To make it fall once again
And it will start to rain

Water the plains
All the sands, all the grains
Wash the filth away
Make them all pay

In a million worse ways
Than their mistakes
One million curses awaits
Those who betrays

Our way of life, our way of living
Our way of joy, our way of giving
Our children bringing
Unto all our believing

We'll have it all, we'll have it more
We'll have it back, we'll have it on our shores
Australia, the land our ancestors loved before
Australia, this country will not perish that's for sure!

So do not despair now my friends
Just hold on a little more until it's end
There are the written words that our gods now spoke
These are for you for you are the most woke

Among your brethren
Among your contrymen
You are the Devil's chidlren
That the God has sent
To bless its people and to bless the land!

With tears of joy now the story ends
And me and you will meet and just be friends
For if there is to be a happy end
Then that is for sure on Satanic land!

P.S. Read the lyrics like a song, the one that came in mind is "Fernando" by Abba. I guess it's really something in the air, can't wait for the Age of Aquarius, Age of Satan!

Hail Australia!
Hail the Gods of Hell!
Bless & Joy to all our brethren everywhere!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Queen Lerajie!
Hail Satan!

Oh man, I wept for about an hour now, you guys are super important. There's so much emotions regarding your land, I guess you are attacked because of the immense beauty your country has, the wilderness being destroyed.

The Gods are so pissed that Bastet "told" me to let you guys know that all the cats in the world hate the enemy. And there's got to be millions of them.

Anyway, they have laws, but we have curses. Remember that!

I always do nowadays the Curse pissrael ritual as it seems so appropriate.

Love from Romania to Australia!
Purrrrrrrrr.....

I'm WA Australian soul wings and my industry has been put into the line of fire (FIFO) I'm lucky that I have savings everyone is getting angry but yes many are idiots who think they can't do anything so they just going to roll over and accept I have made a strong tribe of guys on the west coast all of them aware of the bullshit we are aiming at self employment if you would like to there is a group called reignite democracy of aware people whom are concerned they inspired the massive over turn in the construction industry mandate for nsw please do not give up hope we are not all stupid here and we are not giving up im armed my boys are armed too we have savings we are looking into self employment please take care my friend.

Soul Wings said:
I normally believe in the Science of vaccination. I have had vaccines before. I truly believe it can save lives. I truly know for a fact that it has. However this? This bullshit is a blatant abomination to Science. Don't even get me started on the fact that the government hasn't even looked at Ivermectin as an alternative treatment.
The reality is, there are two types of Science:
- One public, mainstream science promoted in the jewish media, the `science` that says covid is dangerous and if one is not vaccinating then they are a danger to public safety and conspiracy theorist because `science` says so and `science` by definition holds the best knowledge. The scientists who work for this `science` are being paid massive salaries by big pharma and other related private corporations to lie the masses, and then you have some fair and honest scientists who are quitting this manipulation hole as you indicated because they don't want to take part to this global bio-terrorist attack

- One completely secret science that takes place not beyond closed doors, but in locations that 99% of people have no idea about. We heard about CERN or Massachusetts Institute of Technology but these are just the tip of the iceberg. The technology and knowledge comprised in this `secret` science is probably at least 60-70+ years ahead of what people can see today in the media or public scientific magazines and there what they are researching for is most likely technology that will help the elites to implement the jew world order, things like brain microchipping, bio-robots/avatars, time travel etc, things that are not yet admited by the mainstream science but will be when these things will become neccesary to be implemented on wide scale for the enemy agenda.

For example recently I saw a TV episode about the Montauk project that took place during and after WW2, therefore well over 50-60 years ago. This project was about mind control but still even to this day if you believe in mind control then the mainstream public science and mass media says you are a conspiracy theorist, despite the fact that mass media is clearly using specific techniques to control the minds of people and shape their views and opinions]. This statement doesn't even require evidence as it's self-obvious.

Both of these `sciences` are controlled and owned by the jews, the mainstream public one to play as a sort of `religion` to control those who escaped the trap of abrahamic religions (atheists, agnostics etc) and the secret one that deals with real scientific research for jew world order purposes and nothing else, because is mostly the jewish elites who pour endless money into this research.

Is the same with this covid vaccine. The hidden `secret` science has developed it with who knows what toxic elements inside it and then the mainstream `science` promotes it as unique cure for this horrible disease covid that according to official stats only kills around 0.05% of `victims`, because mass media promoted science as being undeniable and unquestionable and automatically who goes against it is a lunatic and conspiracy theorist. The problem here is, if you want to combat something set in stone by science then you also need scientific evidence, which is increasingly difficult for normal people to find and understand, and even for honest scientists to obtain and reveal. This is why I think this `mainstream` science became a sort of religion that promotes bullshit lies as undeniable and unquestionabe evidence.

Soul Wings.❤ first off! You are not naive at all! You are right on and I love the way you express your opinions and your feelings and how you feel about what is going on in this world! I think what you have written here and what you have expressed is not only beautiful but it is also the truth even though we've got a lot of terrible things going on right now! We have our mission and we have our calling and we have our work cut out for us to do :) I appreciate you and what you have shared! It is good to know what is going on and to be able to express your feelings along with it! :) it is something that we should be aware of and pay attention to and it is also good to express your emotions in your feelings and how you feel about it! There was nothing wrong with showing emotions and feelings and getting the truth out there expressing who you are and how you feel as an individual! In spite of all the crime and the bullshit that is going on. And if there are many possibilities that we can look into and things that we can do! It never ends! Bringing out your darkest Warrior and bringing out your most beautiful creative side! Is a part of expressing who you are mentally physically spiritually emotionally and sexually as a human being and a beautiful Gentile! Whether you are a man or a woman! And at any age! Nobody is here to judge you! You have every right to express your opinions and your feelings along with sharing what is important even if it is something tragic! Putting your point across is what makes the difference!❤ and I love the way you express it! And you are right on with what you have shared and what you have explained in your posts. ❤🐍🦚 Hail Satan!!❤

Soul wings.💗 You are right on about what you said. And it's okay to feel a bit awkward. Trying to explain the situations going on. And what you share is both beautiful and important. Expressing you emotions is not a bad thing. And admitting it. 💗 Your energy is here and it's strong and I understand what you are saying. Getting the word out and how you feel, and what we, Spiritual Satanists are all about. Is self expression and sharing emotions and what is important. To know and to share. 💗 And I want to thank you for sharing your posts !!🔥 Your beautiful!!!🙏🔥💖 Hail Satan!!!

I think I should post a general reply here that I do not want to fearmonger, sure I do have my own personal fears, but all of this does not have to and may not have to come to pass. Especially if we unite as a people, regardless of our beliefs. This is bigger than that.

After a day-ish of looking at info, it seems like any human rights violation legal cases or anti-mandate legal cases (including some global ones like in the US, see here https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/plju5s/no_issue_of_constitutionality_legal_experts_give/) are being swat away by the high courts because you "can say no" therefore it's "voluntary" and doesn't violate any constitution. In most cases, if you say no to the vaccine in regards to your job, you will be fired. In most cases, you cannot afford to say no. I wonder if they are making the argument that it's co-ercion enough of a point in these cases? Would the high court even listen to such an argument these days?

I found a reddit thread particularly for Australians the other day celebrating the above failed legal cases, that we have no descrimination laws protecting us so they can say and do whatever they want to us. (there was a bigger one with hundreds of replies, might have been deleted as it's not in my history anymore, but this one is the closest I can find: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusDownunder/comments/q8hdtd/kelly_fedor_on_twitter_supreme_court_dismisses/)
Here is a story I found interesting about the scientists wanting to leave, not particularly on the same subject, but it doesn't matter. It shows you how incompetant (or corrupt) our government is and how they are not listening to our true Scientists or the Truth.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/nsw-government-advisor-quits-heritage-status-laws-brumbies-kosciuszko-national-park/35f8e703-8d0f-4f09-a34e-f6e2b58a3b29

Arcadia said:
Soul Wings said:
The friendlyjordies situation is a particularly hilarious one, and full props to him, he's damaged the state coalition government badly to the point they're making a fool out of themselves. As if these lockdown measures weren't bad enough, it's even more laughable when the hand that's forcing them is genuinely corrupt in other regards also.
Not going to lie, I am worried that he is going to be harmed. He doesn't seem like the type to consider that. If some idiot from the government can send police thugs that easily, what else can he possibly do?

Arcadia said:
If it helps encourage you, I am not vaccinated either, nor am I planning to unless I am forced into a situation where I literally have no choice.
I am lucky I am currently in a position where I can say no. I feel for all the parents with children, the people my age stuck at a dead end useless job who are paid peanuts for what they do anyway. All the old people terrified for their lives, understandably. And all the people who are too frightened to see clearly deception from truth.

Arcadia said:
Sadly, the new fool that has replaced that bitch Gladys is an Opus Dei cultist who thinks Cathoshit priests should be able to get away with rape and molestation admittance so long as they do so during "confession". At this rate I'm not sure who the worst option was, but I won't lie in that I took pleasure in finally seeing us rid of her.
I knew this guy was an idiot from his Porky Pig like sweaty personality. And this guy's priorities, so he says, are "big families". Great, so the rest of us are fucked. As for Gladys and John being kicked out, as much as I enjoyed her throwing down her gloves on the stand angrily and huffing. I have to wonder if this was planned. The timing is nothing but odd. I hope that is just simply (lack of) evidence based.

Arcadia said:
To expand a little on what you said, the lockdowns and the friendlyjordies situation is actually happening over the top of something far darker, and that's the fact there's been a whole lot of behind the scenes changes to freedom of the press.
It's funny because I always felt like most of the news was full of shit. Other countries like the US have it much worse, I'm aware. Government tried to shut down ABC's funding because it was one of the only news channels with independent media. They are only still here because everyone kicked up a stink. And they are the only ones pushing the other narrative, even if it is only debates rather than full coverages currently.

Arcadia said:
Out of all the countries that were going to become a testing ground for the NWO, I didn't really think it was going to be here. Really, hang in there man, we're going to be fine.
Oh, before it happened, I felt the same as you. Then it happened and I knew... they hated that we are known as the free or lucky country, even more so than the US. I see the irony. They are sending us a message. I will acknowledge this terrible change has been swift, wide and far. I will wait patiently and do my duties. And I hope, when the time is right, that the Truth will be exposed and resound throughout the world. Let all the dark secrets come to light and illuminate those who have the will to see.

Things you can't do in the prison Colony of Australia

If you are over the age of 16 years and are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit another person’s place of residence, except in limited circumstances.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can participate in a gathering for sport or exercise with one other person or with your household.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a gym or indoor recreation facility.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a recreation facility.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can gather with one other person or with your household.

if you are not fully vaccinated you cannot attend an outdoor event.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a retail hairdresser, beauty salon or massage premises.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a hospitality venue except for take away.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit an entertainment facility.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can only attend a small wedding service.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can only attend a small funeral or memorial service.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot attend a place of worship.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can only travel in a vehicle with people you live with.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can only travel in a vessel with people you live with.

If you are not fully vaccinated you can use a holiday home or short-term accommodation with people who are from your household.

If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot take a holiday outside the local government area you live in.

If you have not had any doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and it is not reasonably practicable to work from home, you cannot go to work if you are required to be vaccinated.
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/rules/not-fully-vaccinated

This all just says it is time to not just talk about it, but to act on it. To curse these people individually and collectively, that are causing all of these problems. I am doing the FRTR, Killing Tetragrammaton, Shatter Jewish Soul rituals daily. Still,,, it is obvious the enemy IS succeeding. If these curses from the Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic work, then covens can easily curse any one of these criminals, to cause the to fall, to at least get badly hurt, if not worse. I am actually doing this, not just talking. Still, I am only one person. Group energy is stronger than one person. I cannot say too much here as we do not want the NSA, NWO, Gestapo after us. Best to keep secret what we do in this area. We know of a high world official that seems to have serious mental issues. I won't say who, I think many know who...... I wonder if it is just old age and mental defects or,,, something more,, Curse ??? Of course,,,,, Best that no one admits to anything. I am just wondering. It would be nice to see these criminal world leaders have heart attacks, car and plane accidents, slips and falls, strokes, etc. Because , they really seem to be succeeding.

Thanks for that great OP mate.

"free and lucky"

Australia is one country i would love to visit but they have strict laws that, as having criminal convictions i cant get in.

That is ironic as i know how the country was founded :lol: (small joke)

I read also but I am not sure of the validity, that if you are not in the vicnity of your house [if quarantined] and the police is looking for you for more than 15 minutes, they literally burst your door and get in to check if you are there. That's for those who are registered cases.

The dystopianism is insane.

Everyone take notes, this is what the enemy is planning for humanity. Imagine if also people were chipped or worse, if the doors of one's house could be locked remotely. This is the world they want to manifest, a world of insanity and slavery over nothing.

The RTR's will rot their souls from in and out for what they are doing. Ramp up the rituals so that they receive the Nemesis of the Gods.

There will be new upcoming rituals too.

Master said:
What's happening in Australia, is it becoming communist?

Basically, Democratic Communism.

It pretty much is the epitome of Kurzweilian-Orwellian Technocratic nightmare.

Gear88 said:
Master said:

Basically, Democratic Communism.

It pretty much is the epitome of Kurzweilian-Orwellian Technocratic nightmare.

Modern Communism.

Aquarius said:
You have a jew as your profile picture.
EnkiUK55 said:
FS is Spock a Jew. Get that changed Soul Wings pal
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
That is the first thing i thought :lol:
Well of course I am open to discussion, and my intent is not to stir up trouble. While admittedly, I was not aware Nimoy himself was jewish, you must know that I like Star Trek, and Spock is simply a fictional character in a fictional universe to me. Any symbol or likeness will only have as much power as you give it. These are my beliefs. I will change my profile picture since it's easy enough to do, I will keep it solid black for now until I can find something appropriate and I apologise for any offense you, and anyone else may feel. I hope this didn't derail from my original post and intent too much.

EnkiUK55 said:
You must have caught on with my subtle "in recent times" with human rights violations. The founding of Australia was just one big bloody and violent human rights violation before there was even such a thing. We were the last to give women voting rights... Or just rights in general. Not to mention the country itself was founded by basically, spare criminals from England. The weird thing is, not a lot of people know about any of that, and they do not teach it in history classes extensively, even though it's something I consider really important to know.

(This is off topic, but I feel like I might not be the only one here with this feeling.)
I should actually air out right now that there are scarce records of the time when Aboriginals were "assimilated" with white people. You really have to dig to find anything... if you find anything. I believe they hid these on purpose to prevent people from finding their cultural (and true) ancestral identity. I have had (and am still having) personal issues with this. If anyone reading knows someone that can help me to get answers with this, I would be grateful, as I have not had much luck. Anyway, this is another thing that is far reaching and devastating. There are only 5000 pure blooded Aboriginals now because of this devastation, they are almost extinct.

Master said:
In all honesty, I believe this is the goal here, even though I feel personally for a VERY long time (literally from childhood) this country was NOT democratic and elections were just the same path no matter what... lies, destruction, profit, extinction. I also believe this is happening globally. For what reason this is happening though, I'm not sure. Perhaps it is the easiest path and the first card they are playing here to achieve their NWO. Communism is the closest thing to hive mind you can get that exists right now. You would think with all the people here whinging about China, they'd be more concerned about becoming Communist within our own country just like them. You know, writing this bullshit out, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense why things like this have been so easy for them. People whinge but when it comes time to pull out the spears and say no, they just roll over and piss themselves.

The Alchemist7 said:
- One completely secret science that takes place not beyond closed doors, but in locations that 99% of people have no idea about. We heard about CERN or Massachusetts Institute of Technology but these are just the tip of the iceberg. The technology and knowledge comprised in this `secret` science is probably at least 60-70+ years ahead of what people can see today in the media or public scientific magazines and there what they are researching for is most likely technology that will help the elites to implement the jew world order, things like brain microchipping, bio-robots/avatars, time travel etc, things that are not yet admited by the mainstream science but will be when these things will become neccesary to be implemented on wide scale for the enemy agenda.
I agree with your post. You are right, I think about this a lot. It makes me think about Pythagoras. I don't know if this is true, but I believe I watched a documentary that claimed he (or perhaps the Pythagorians) hid the information about the Dodecahedron from the world because we were not ready to know about it. I believe it was the mathematical symbol of the impossible or something. This doesn't make sense but it's what I heard. Perhaps someone potentially reading who knows more can correct me, I'm not the most knowledgeable. Anyway, my point being is that I'm curious as to what things could possibly be hiding in the secret sciences. The cure for cancer? Teleportation? Probably like you say, weapons beyond our comprehension. Literal aliens even? The possibilities are endless. And who is working in labs? Is it us, or them?

Thank you. I wish was as smart as you to remember of these resources and I could edit this info into my original post. This is great succinct information.

The truth is we need these dark times to show how failed our system is to the point where you would have to be blind to not see it then we the people will rise up

first the speeches and wrongful imprisonment for even speaking words against jew world order

Second the protests to see and show all how there are others like you like we had yesterday all over our nation in mass.

Third police brutality is finally responded to with our own brutality weapons pitchforks torches

Fourth forced removal of these clowns im sure you can define forced as you wish I invision chains and fire maybe stones

As you can clearly see from my road map out of Jewish world order we are currently only at stage 2 eventually the people will have enough how many of us are left by then will be the question.

And who are these people that fail to survive this great upheaval

Christians hmm? Muslims, communists, conformists, weak minded leftists.

Probably
better off without these weaklings anyway

Who survives
The brave, the strong, the satanic, wether these people are of us subconsciously or are us consciously carrying out the will of our father of our older cousins from across the heavens.

We the real people those with control of their own mind,body and soul we will survive and after we will thrive.

Just hold on its going to be a bumpy ride "Haures"

Soul Wings said:
Thank you. I wish was as smart as you to remember of these resources and I could edit this info into my original post. This is great succinct information.
I'm not that smart. I'm just driven to the right places through intuition. For example that piece is directly from the Dailystormer.su

Soul Wings said:
Anyway, my point being is that I'm curious as to what things could possibly be hiding in the secret sciences. The cure for cancer? Teleportation? Probably like you say, weapons beyond our comprehension. Literal aliens even? The possibilities are endless. And who is working in labs? Is it us, or them?
In this regard please pay a visit to the last two links in my signature. One is a JoS article and one is this website
https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155504/http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/index.html

If you want to read more about the secret experiments and weapons, therefore the `secret science` in general, visit the category `Secret Projects`, which is purely scientific inside information and no `conspiract theory` or nonsense.

Soul Wings said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Well of course I am open to discussion, and my intent is not to stir up trouble. While admittedly, I was not aware Nimoy himself was jewish, you must know that I like Star Trek, and Spock is simply a fictional character in a fictional universe to me. Any symbol or likeness will only have as much power as you give it. These are my beliefs. I will change my profile picture since it's easy enough to do, I will keep it solid black for now until I can find something appropriate and I apologise for any offense you, and anyone else may feel. I hope this didn't derail from my original post and intent too much.

No need to apologies to me ny friend.

I havent ever watched Star trek am i missing something good here :D

Soul Wings said:
EnkiUK55 said:
You must have caught on with my subtle "in recent times" with human rights violations. The founding of Australia was just one big bloody and violent human rights violation before there was even such a thing. We were the last to give women voting rights... Or just rights in general. Not to mention the country itself was founded by basically, spare criminals from England. The weird thing is, not a lot of people know about any of that, and they do not teach it in history classes extensively, even though it's something I consider really important to know.

(This is off topic, but I feel like I might not be the only one here with this feeling.)
I should actually air out right now that there are scarce records of the time when Aboriginals were "assimilated" with white people. You really have to dig to find anything... if you find anything. I believe they hid these on purpose to prevent people from finding their cultural (and true) ancestral identity. I have had (and am still having) personal issues with this. If anyone reading knows someone that can help me to get answers with this, I would be grateful, as I have not had much luck. Anyway, this is another thing that is far reaching and devastating. There are only 5000 pure blooded Aboriginals now because of this devastation, they are almost extinct.

Master said:
In all honesty, I believe this is the goal here, even though I feel personally for a VERY long time (literally from childhood) this country was NOT democratic and elections were just the same path no matter what... lies, destruction, profit, extinction. I also believe this is happening globally. For what reason this is happening though, I'm not sure. Perhaps it is the easiest path and the first card they are playing here to achieve their NWO. Communism is the closest thing to hive mind you can get that exists right now. You would think with all the people here whinging about China, they'd be more concerned about becoming Communist within our own country just like them. You know, writing this bullshit out, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense why things like this have been so easy for them. People whinge but when it comes time to pull out the spears and say no, they just roll over and piss themselves.

Ha ha yeah its only because I wouldnt be allowed into the great OZ but it annoys me knowing it was founded by crooks from our Islands :lol: :lol:

Soul Wings said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Master said:

Australia has not become communist but it is going in that direction, this is jewish influence globally with all their capabilities and powers.

Soul Wings said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

No need to apologise all the best to you. We are infested with rats everywhere. There is a video on youtube of the Spock guy where he explains his jewishness and how his famous greeting sign is inspired from his rabbi who used to do it in synagogue. It represents the hebrew gay letter shin.

The people that work at the pot shop here where I am from are even talking about Australia, the word is getting out but it seems like allot of sheep still don't know. I even asked my boss to see if he had a clue and he dispelled me. My heart goes out to you, do what the U S of A would do and fight back. I believe there was a huge march in N.Y city free Australia.

https://youtu.be/mGFdWcJU7-0 courtesy Zerohedge here is the article with the embedded video https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/watch-disturbing-confrontation-inside-australias-gold-standard-covid-internment-camp

30 minute video worth watching or at least the first 10 minutes if pressed for time. "The woman being interrogated and threatened with a 5000 AU$ fine in the above video can been seen in a follow-up interview below, conducted after she was released from detention..."

Even though she has had multiple c0v1d tests all negative. Sweet girl treated as a criminal and thrown in to a Ingsoc concentration camp setting. Merely because she took a c0v1d test and thereby got her name on the buttf3ck3r list. More of this to come with the oh-my-crotch (Omicron) variant unless we friggin' wake up as HP HC admonishes us and reclaim our freedom. Thanks OP for sharing this info on AU,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back