Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High quality sigils - Satan, Baal Zebul, Astarte & Azazel

Coraxo

Greetings,

just like I mentioned in my testimonial post about Goddess Leraje, I decided to redraw the sigils of all Gods and Goddesses on the JoS website.
Unfortunately I have been extremely busy since the beginning of last summer and I will most likely stay busy until around Yule season. But luckily I finally found some time to draw at the very least the sigils of the four great Gods of hell, here is an example of how they look:

Satan-s-sigil-1-A4.png

Beelzebub-s-sigil-1-A4.jpg

The goal, which I hope to achieve by redrawing the sigils, is to help all Spiritual Satanists with establishing relationships with our beloved Gods and Goddesses. The idea was to redraw all of them in a high enough quality and resolution for printing, so all of you can use them in rituals, or for invoking the energy of any given God.

So for each sigil I drew many different versions (just download and brows the folder if this seem confusing), for example two versions are in A4 format (for printing) and two in wallpaper format (caution is advised here, don't let strangers see the sigils, some know what they stand for!). One of the A4 formats has a white background to save ink for those who can't afford it, and one with black background which is highly recommended for those who can print it.

Satan's sigils don't have his name on them (it didn't seem fitting), whereas the sigils of the other Gods/Goddesses can be found either with or without their names. Azazel's Sumerian sigil was difficult to replicate so I skipped it.
You can download the sigils from this link:
https://mega.nz/folder/Z8cWXDib#1VR9l-3EHGFv62c4QRHq6g

I'm hoping to finish all of the sigils on the JoS website by the end of January.

Please take a very good care of the sigils and if you absolutely have to get rid of them, please make sure to burry them in a clean place, i.e. in a forest. Burning them or deposing them in the trash is very disrespectful. The same goes for recycling them, not even mentioning the fact that it can be dangerous. And yes, shredding them before recycling them is still very disrespectful.

The link for the folder will stay the same even when I add more sigils to it, so I will make a post updating you all when all sigils are done.

Great work! Fine line art takes several hours, but nothing beats pixel perfect.
Lots of options, too. The glow effect is a nice touch.

Thank you brother, I wanted a high quality sigil of Baal-Zebulon, just recently I thought about it.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!

Thank you all for your kind words.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent work, we will include these in the JoS when the project is done. Thank you and good luck on your endeavors.

I would be honored.
In this case, please do let me know ahead if you would like the sigils in a specific size, resolution and file format to be more fitting for the website, so I can save them that way simultaneously while drawing them.

Beautiful work!

There was briefly an HD version of Satan's sigil in 2016, but it had flat line endings that looked a little kludgy. (It was lost when angelfire went down.)

Your drawings look beautiful with the round line endings, just like the original versions! The details make a huge difference. :)

Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent work, we will include these in the JoS when the project is done. Thank you and good luck on your endeavors.

I would be honored.
In this case, please do let me know ahead if you would like the sigils in a specific size, resolution and file format to be more fitting for the website, so I can save them that way simultaneously while drawing them.

I think I can answer this. (I've worked a lot with the JoS wesbites.)

Please provide the following for each sigil:

1. PNG Image, Black Background, Height: 1080 pixels, Margin: 100 pixels on all sides
Your 1920x1080 images are perfect for full-page "click here" sigils, except for the large margin. It will work better for the web if the margin is consistent. Just keep a constant height of 1080 pixels and a margin on all sides of 100 pixels. The width should vary along with the aspect ratio of each sigil.

(Depending on what software you use, it may be hard to keep the margin and height consistent. If it is hard, don't worry about it. I can automatically crop your 1920x1080 versions .)

2. PNG Image, Black Background, Height: 540 pixels, Margin: 50 pixels on all sides

For embedding a sigil on a web page, 1/2 size of the above is perfect for today's HD tablets and phones. This would mean height 540 and margin 50. It will be the best quality if you scale the graphics and not the rasterized image.

3. PNG image of your white background A4 printer version.
4. PNG image of your 1920x1080 wallpaper version. (I love the glow effect on these!)

With HP Cobra's approval, I think these will be wonderful additions to the site as downloads. Also, the wallpaper may make a nice background image for a web page! (If you want, you can also include your black background printer version, but I think white is much more popular when it comes to printers.)

5. SVG image. If the software can't save an SVG, then look for EMF, WMF, or just use its native format.
This will be useful as a master copy for generating variations if a need arises. If may also be useful if the site is too slow loading the raster images.

I hope you make Astartes sigil without naming her Astaroth. The ones out there that I found are like that, and I had to edit the pic with non fitting font. :(

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thank you for the detailed answer!
I'll quote you here incase I encounter any problems.

Henu the Great said:
I hope you make Astartes sigil without naming her Astaroth. The ones out there that I found are like that, and I had to edit the pic with non fitting font. :(

My friend, you should read the post more carefully. The sigils of the four great Gods of Hell are already done. This includes Astarte's. And I wrote the names on the sigils the exact same way I wrote them in the titel.

You can download Astarte's sigil from the link I put upove on the original post!

Coraxo said:
Henu the Great said:

My friend, you should read the post more carefully. The sigils of the four great Gods of Hell are already done. This includes Astarte's. And I wrote the names on the sigils the exact same way I wrote them in the titel.

You can download Astarte's sigil from the link I put upove on the original post!
Oopsiedaisie, thank you!

Coraxo said:
Greetings,

just like I mentioned in my testimonial post about Goddess Leraje, I decided to redraw the sigils of all Gods and Goddesses on the JoS website.
Unfortunately I have been extremely busy since the beginning of last summer and I will most likely stay busy until around Yule season. But luckily I finally found some time to draw at the very least the sigils of the four great Gods of hell, here is an example of how they look:

Satan-s-sigil-1-A4.png

Beelzebub-s-sigil-1-A4.jpg

The goal, which I hope to achieve by redrawing the sigils, is to help all Spiritual Satanists with establishing relationships with our beloved Gods and Goddesses. The idea was to redraw all of them in a high enough quality and resolution for printing, so all of you can use them in rituals, or for invoking the energy of any given God.

So for each sigil I drew many different versions (just download and brows the folder if this seem confusing), for example two versions are in A4 format (for printing) and two in wallpaper format (caution is advised here, don't let strangers see the sigils, some know what they stand for!). One of the A4 formats has a white background to save ink for those who can't afford it, and one with black background which is highly recommended for those who can print it.

Satan's sigils don't have his name on them (it didn't seem fitting), whereas the sigils of the other Gods/Goddesses can be found either with or without their names. Azazel's Sumerian sigil was difficult to replicate so I skipped it.
You can download the sigils from this link:
https://mega.nz/folder/Z8cWXDib#1VR9l-3EHGFv62c4QRHq6g

I'm hoping to finish all of the sigils on the JoS website by the end of January.

Please take a very good care of the sigils and if you absolutely have to get rid of them, please make sure to burry them in a clean place, i.e. in a forest. Burning them or deposing them in the trash is very disrespectful. The same goes for recycling them, not even mentioning the fact that it can be dangerous. And yes, shredding them before recycling them is still very disrespectful.

The link for the folder will stay the same even when I add more sigils to it, so I will make a post updating you all when all sigils are done.
Brilliant.
The ones I have printed out are from 2013.

Could do with replacing them, also dont have them saved to this computer.

Got a printer and dont know how to work it as it says bluetooth only :shock:

Hello. Don't mean to bother you, nor push my foot through the door here.
Perhaps you have already finished the one in question, so maybe my time spent was misjudged. I don't know.
I included the glow effect as well based on your work, as it looks nice.
I'm aware the quality of mine is lacking. Think it a temporary measure, I guess.
I was looking through "The Pantheon of Hell" page, and the low-quality original just irritated me.
I don't know my Guardian, but admittedly I've never really tried to find out.
My thoughts are so wild, I worry of being insulting.
Which is why I tend to avoid looking at any Sigils.
A few days ago while doing the Final RTR in a particularly grumpy mood, I felt a huge jolt of positive energy overflow from within me, and immediately couldn't stop laughing. Not sure why.
In that moment I remembered the Sigil, and felt as if I was meant to retouch it.
I could be mistaken as I'm not very grounded, nor are my astral senses open.
Apologies for the lengthy post. Just getting it off my chest.

I'm very impressed by your work, and I look forward to seeing the collection in its completion. Brain frazzling effort.

Korpi said:
A few days ago while doing the Final RTR in a particularly grumpy mood, I felt a huge jolt of positive energy overflow from within me, and immediately couldn't stop laughing. Not sure why.
In that moment I remembered the Sigil, and felt as if I was meant to retouch it.

I think this is a very clear sign that Goddess Maat has a rapport with you. She might even be your GD!

I haven't gotten to her Sigil yet. In fact I haven't uploaded any new sigils since I finally gotten back to drawing them only a couple of days ago and I'm trying to figure out technicalities (format, resolution, etc..).
So the sigil you drawn is definitely not useless. Although I'm not going to include it in the collection (again, format and resolution issues. Yours is unfortunately very small :c).
I'm pretty sure Goddess Maat loves the sigil and appreciate your work!

I'm hoping to finish all sigils by the end of this month, but I can't promise anything. Like I said in the post, the link will stay the same and I will add each sigil I draw immediately after I'm done drawing it. So if you want, I can notify you when Maat's sigil is done.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Beautiful work!

There was briefly an HD version of Satan's sigil in 2016, but it had flat line endings that looked a little kludgy. (It was lost when angelfire went down.)

Your drawings look beautiful with the round line endings, just like the original versions! The details make a huge difference. :)

Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would be honored.

1. PNG Image, Black Background, Height: 1080 pixels, Margin: 100 pixels on all sides
Your 1920x1080 images are perfect for full-page "click here" sigils, except for the large margin. It will work better for the web if the margin is consistent. Just keep a constant height of 1080 pixels and a margin on all sides of 100 pixels. The width should vary along with the aspect ratio of each sigil.

(Depending on what software you use, it may be hard to keep the margin and height consistent. If it is hard, don't worry about it. I can automatically crop your 1920x1080 versions .)

2. PNG Image, Black Background, Height: 540 pixels, Margin: 50 pixels on all sides

For embedding a sigil on a web page, 1/2 size of the above is perfect for today's HD tablets and phones. This would mean height 540 and margin 50. It will be the best quality if you scale the graphics and not the rasterized image.

4. PNG image of your 1920x1080 wallpaper version. (I love the glow effect on these!)

With HP Cobra's approval, I think these will be wonderful additions to the site as downloads. Also, the wallpaper may make a nice background image for a web page! (If you want, you can also include your black background printer version, but I think white is much more popular when it comes to printers.)

5. SVG image. If the software can't save an SVG, then look for EMF, WMF, or just use its native format.
This will be useful as a master copy for generating variations if a need arises. If may also be useful if the site is too slow loading the raster images.

I've stumbled upon a couple of problems and I'm hoping you can help me solve them;

So number 1) and 2) are alomst impossible for me to do since the program I'm using is pretty basic and doesn't allow me to control how many pixels to place around my drawing (I can technically do it but I would have to resize the drawing and there isn't a way to resize it without losing details). So, either we'll have to waste a lot of time by cropping the 1920x1080 ones or if you want I can get Adobe Illustrator and draw all sigils with it. This would be an ideal solution since with Illustrator I can draw them as vector instead of pixels, but I honestly don't want to give these (((thieves))) my money (about 24 EUR per month...). Perhaps you know a free alternative software?

And for number 5) there isn't an option to save them as SVG nor EMF/WMF. Again, Illustrator will probably solve this. There are also websites that convert PNG to SVG but I wonder if the quality will remain intact.

What are your thought? I'm gonna have to wait for you to answer before I go back to drawing, in case I need to change software.

Thanks in advance!

Coraxo said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Beautiful work!

Coraxo said:
I would be honored.

I've stumbled upon a couple of problems and I'm hoping you can help me solve them;

So number 1) and 2) are alomst impossible for me to do since the program I'm using is pretty basic and doesn't allow me to control how many pixels to place around my drawing (I can technically do it but I would have to resize the drawing and there isn't a way to resize it without losing details). So, either we'll have to waste a lot of time by cropping the 1920x1080 ones or if you want I can get Adobe Illustrator and draw all sigils with it. This would be an ideal solution since with Illustrator I can draw them as vector instead of pixels, but I honestly don't want to give these (((thieves))) my money (about 24 EUR per month...). Perhaps you know a free alternative software?

And for number 5) there isn't an option to save them as SVG nor EMF/WMF. Again, Illustrator will probably solve this. There are also websites that convert PNG to SVG but I wonder if the quality will remain intact.

What are your thought? I'm gonna have to wait for you to answer before I go back to drawing, in case I need to change software.

Thanks in advance!
Then don't worry about those details! Just provide #3 and #4, and then just make one double size image (3840x2160) and I can do the resizing and cropping for #1 and #2 automatically with my own software. :)

The SVG is not necessary if it's hard.

Have you tried using Inkscape? It's a free open-source vector graphics editor. It can save an SVG. You might want to try it. (But as I said above, SVG is not absolutely necessary.)

Don't use PNG to SVG converters. Think of vector/raster graphics like an egg. Cracking an egg is easy (SVG to PNG), but putting it back together is very hard and the quality will suffer (PNG to SVG). If you make a PNG, then that's as good as it will be.

Thanks for doing such high quality work. This will really improve the JoS website!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Then don't worry about those details! Just provide #3 and #4, and then just make one double size image (3840x2160) and I can do the resizing and cropping for #1 and #2 automatically with my own software. :)

The SVG is not necessary if it's hard.

Have you tried using Inkscape? It's a free open-source vector graphics editor. It can save an SVG. You might want to try it. (But as I said above, SVG is not absolutely necessary.)

Don't use PNG to SVG converters. Think of vector/raster graphics like an egg. Cracking an egg is easy (SVG to PNG), but putting it back together is very hard and the quality will suffer (PNG to SVG). If you make a PNG, then that's as good as it will be.

Thanks for doing such high quality work. This will really improve the JoS website!

Thank you so much for your help, I didn't expect you to answe this quickly, thought it would take you days to notice!

I will look into Inkscape and see if it suffice for drawing the sigils, otherwise I will do as you suggested.

Please, my work dwarfs in comparison to yours and other great SS!

Have a great week!

Thank you for responding, your input is most helpful to me.
It was not done with the intention of adding to the collection, as I much prefer your own handiwork :D
Didn't feel appropriate to make a new thread, so I posted it here.
No need to notify, I'll check the link from time to time.
Have a great day.

How is this project coming along? I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful sigils on the JoS website! :D

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=345947 time=1650301568 user_id=346]
How is this project coming along? I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful sigils on the JoS website! :D

Hey there,
sadly I haven't been able to find time to focus on drawing the sigils. Truth be told I didn't put the project as a top priority and I've been swamped with irl responsibilities, so much so that I can barely find time to meditate. I've been meaning to finish the sigils for quite some time now and kept jumping back on it any chance I got, but every time I "put out a fire" two new ones start out of nowhere, and with no end in sight - quite the opposite, I will be unbelievably swamped starting from the end of this summer - I've decided to put the project at extremely top priority, otherwise it will never be realized (at least not by me).

I will get back on it very very soon, although I really can't promise when I will be done.

Coraxo said:
" post_id=345947 time=1650301568 user_id=346]

Hey there,
sadly I haven't been able to find time to focus on drawing the sigils. Truth be told I didn't put the project as a top priority and I've been swamped with irl responsibilities, so much so that I can barely find time to meditate. I've been meaning to finish the sigils for quite some time now and kept jumping back on it any chance I got, but every time I "put out a fire" two new ones start out of nowhere, and with no end in sight - quite the opposite, I will be unbelievably swamped starting from the end of this summer - I've decided to put the project at extremely top priority, otherwise it will never be realized (at least not by me).

I will get back on it very very soon, although I really can't promise when I will be done.
Thank you. There are many SS who could make updated sigils, which would be very good if you can't find the time, but I do think yours look the best!

Since you have time pressure, please feel free to do them however is fastest for you. If that means doing only one image per sigil, and using whatever software you used originally, the same image dimensions as originally, etc, go ahead. I can take care of the details. :)

" post_id=347435 time=1650737210 user_id=346]
Thank you. There are many SS who could make updated sigils, which would be very good if you can't find the time, but I do think yours look the best!

Since you have time pressure, please feel free to do them however is fastest for you. If that means doing only one image per sigil, and using whatever software you used originally, the same image dimensions as originally, etc, go ahead. I can take care of the details. :)

Thank you for your encouraging words, I truly appreciate them.
Don't worry, the tiny details, like size and format, aren't a problem at all, nor is drawing the sigils in itself, since no artistic talent is required in replicating them. The reason they take so much time (at least an hour per sigil so far) is simply because it's much more work than it appears, and since I try my absolute best to replicate the sigils as perfectly as possible, I draw pretty much every single line and detail several times over before I'm satisfied enough to move on to the next (some stuff can of course be copied, mirrored, etc.. But you get the idea).

Like I said, I'm moving this project to top priority, and hopefully it won't take me too long to finish it.

Hello Coraxo,
How is this project going?

For reference, it will probably be one or two months before the next major main site update, when we can use your sigils if they're ready. :)

" post_id=377080 time=1658684035 user_id=346]
Hello Coraxo,

For reference, it will probably be one or two months before the next major main site update, when we can use your sigils if they're ready. :)

Hey there, the project is going full throttle. It'll be done in couple of weeks max, I'm hoping even sooner.
I will make a new thread as soon as I'm completely done.

Coraxo said:
" post_id=377080 time=1658684035 user_id=346]
Hello Coraxo,

Hey there, the project is going full throttle. It'll be done in couple of weeks max, I'm hoping even sooner.
I will make a new thread as soon as I'm completely done.
Excellent! I'm looking forward to it!!!

Maybe we can do a sooner site update, just for the sigils. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back