Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question to lady Lydia about a meditation problem

SunPower666

Hi,
what are the ways to back-up and restore lost energies of power meditation? (lost colors and vibration and meditating energies),
and why my energies are being gone fast after meditating and never back? and how can I fix/heal this?

Thank you very much and Hail Satan!

Hello. This can be a common problem, with a few reasons.

Are you around other people often, people who are negative, toxic, and drain your energy? Either living with or working with people like that.

Also, do you allow your energy to be drained by doing useless things, such as too much time spent on social media and so on? This seems to drain people, not just mental energy but also our energy goes where our mind goes, so it does have an effect.

Try spending more time to yourself for one day as an experiment, do your yoga and meditations, stay offline if possible, and affirm to yourself that your energy stays with you to empower and advance you. See if that makes a difference. At the very least, spend time to yourself after meditation, without immediately going online or being around people. This can be difficult for most people with normal lives, but even 5 minutes will help.

It's important to pay attention to ourselves and how we might do better with our time and energy. HP HoodedCobra posted an important and easy meditation relating to this, I'll link it as it might help you pinpoint where your energy is going: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63176

And if you are around draining people through in your day, close your chakras before being around them, and also affirm to yourself while meditating that other people do not drain your energy. This might be of help as well: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

I'm sure other people here will also have advice for you :)

It helps to set stronger boundaries (aop), being more selfish (willpower) so that you won't spend your energy worrying about others who do not deserve your valuable energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back