Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self-sacrifice for spiritual warfare

Degonki

Greetings everyone, I decided to create this topic to discuss an issue that I've been thinking about these last few days. I'm going to tell you a bit about my experience as well, and I'd like to read what you think about it.

That spiritual warfare is important and is a priority, that is not news to anyone here, and I firmly believe that too. But to what extent can we "sacrifice" ourselves for it? So that you can better understand, I will share my experience and my opinion about this.

From the first day I got to know RTRs, some time after my dedication, I wanted to participate. On my first attempt, I tried to go with the 9 reps of the RTR-f and almost passed out from exhaustion. I was frustrated, and decided to try again once I finished the 40 days of power. But before that I received advice that I could try again with only 3 reps, so I decided to try again. This time I managed to go all the way, and was ecstatic, for this successful attempt.

With time, I gradually increased the repetitions and today I can easily do 9 repetitions. But my main difficulty was that I was kind of forced to start my meditations late at night, due to the fact that I do not live alone for financial reasons and my family members who live with me are Xians. At first this was not a problem, but now, due to the long time I need to meditate, it is leading to exhaustion due to lack of adequate sleep.

To cite an example, this past September, I didn't just go to my limit, I literally exceeded them, there were nights when I slept less than 3 hours just to complete all the rituals on the schedule. And I did it. Despite the difficulties and having to deal with sleep deprivation, I completed the spiritual warfare agenda for the last month without missing a single ritual.

These last few days, believing that reducing my meditations to get more sleep would be better, I tried that and it didn't work. The truth, in my experience, is that if I have to choose between meditation and sleep, meditation is always better. 6 hours of sleep without kundalini yoga, for example, will never be better, than 1 hour of kundalini yoga + 5 hours of sleep, this I can speak from experience.

The truth is that apparently I have no choice. I cannot sacrifice my study, because I will need the knowledge acquired from it, besides that with this knowledge I can get a better job, and to sacrifice my work, no way, for now, I still need it. The only choice left is sleep, then. In these last few days, I confess that I have thought about pausing the RTRs and just doing kundalini yoga, to regain my strength, but this thought always comes to mind: "If I stop now with the spiritual warfare to 'rest', in the future, I won't even have a place to rest anymore, because my home will be completely taken over by the enemy." If it weren't for the fact that spiritual warfare is coming to a head and times are tough, I would take some time to rest, but I feel that it is not the time anymore. There is no more time for that.

The truth is that I feel exhausted, in a way. I can't even do the void meditation properly anymore, since every time I try to quiet my mind and slow down the flow of thoughts, my brain just shuts down and I nod off. I'm cheating on the void meditation, in a way, lol. But I believe I no longer have time to rest. I know that alone I don't make much difference in spiritual warfare, but if many SS adopt this "stop to rest" thinking, especially in these times, what will happen? I believe the outcome would not be very pleasant. So that's why I try to ignore the exhaustion and keep fighting, despite the fatigue.

If times were different, I would take a break. But I believe that the consequences of simply ignoring the spiritual warfare right now, at this most crucial time for it, because of fatigue, would be worse than the negative consequences of sleep deprivation on my body. But I decided to share this with you, whom I consider as my spiritual family, because I want to make sure that I made the right decision. So I ask you to share your thoughts on this subject.

Maybe some of you advise a work, well, in November, there is a specific date that I intend to start a work on finances and career. Even in the runic meditation I do every day, I am using the rune GEBO and WUNJO, with the following statement: "I sacrifice my sleep and whatever is necessary to evolve spiritually and give my best in this spiritual war for this world. This self-sacrifice gives me the power and strength necessary to evolve spiritually and destroy Satan's enemies, completely and permanently, while remaining strong and healthy, in a way that is completely safe and healthy for me." That was the temporary solution I thought of to keep me fighting, at least until this work took effect and I got more time to meditate.

Degonki said:
Greetings everyone, I decided to create this topic to discuss an issue that I've been thinking about these last few days. I'm going to tell you a bit about my experience as well, and I'd like to read what you think about it.

That spiritual warfare is important and is a priority, that is not news to anyone here, and I firmly believe that too. But to what extent can we "sacrifice" ourselves for it? So that you can better understand, I will share my experience and my opinion about this.

From the first day I got to know RTRs, some time after my dedication, I wanted to participate. On my first attempt, I tried to go with the 9 reps of the RTR-f and almost passed out from exhaustion. I was frustrated, and decided to try again once I finished the 40 days of power. But before that I received advice that I could try again with only 3 reps, so I decided to try again. This time I managed to go all the way, and was ecstatic, for this successful attempt.

With time, I gradually increased the repetitions and today I can easily do 9 repetitions. But my main difficulty was that I was kind of forced to start my meditations late at night, due to the fact that I do not live alone for financial reasons and my family members who live with me are Xians. At first this was not a problem, but now, due to the long time I need to meditate, it is leading to exhaustion due to lack of adequate sleep.

To cite an example, this past September, I didn't just go to my limit, I literally exceeded them, there were nights when I slept less than 3 hours just to complete all the rituals on the schedule. And I did it. Despite the difficulties and having to deal with sleep deprivation, I completed the spiritual warfare agenda for the last month without missing a single ritual.

These last few days, believing that reducing my meditations to get more sleep would be better, I tried that and it didn't work. The truth, in my experience, is that if I have to choose between meditation and sleep, meditation is always better. 6 hours of sleep without kundalini yoga, for example, will never be better, than 1 hour of kundalini yoga + 5 hours of sleep, this I can speak from experience.

The truth is that apparently I have no choice. I cannot sacrifice my study, because I will need the knowledge acquired from it, besides that with this knowledge I can get a better job, and to sacrifice my work, no way, for now, I still need it. The only choice left is sleep, then. In these last few days, I confess that I have thought about pausing the RTRs and just doing kundalini yoga, to regain my strength, but this thought always comes to mind: "If I stop now with the spiritual warfare to 'rest', in the future, I won't even have a place to rest anymore, because my home will be completely taken over by the enemy." If it weren't for the fact that spiritual warfare is coming to a head and times are tough, I would take some time to rest, but I feel that it is not the time anymore. There is no more time for that.

The truth is that I feel exhausted, in a way. I can't even do the void meditation properly anymore, since every time I try to quiet my mind and slow down the flow of thoughts, my brain just shuts down and I nod off. I'm cheating on the void meditation, in a way, lol. But I believe I no longer have time to rest. I know that alone I don't make much difference in spiritual warfare, but if many SS adopt this "stop to rest" thinking, especially in these times, what will happen? I believe the outcome would not be very pleasant. So that's why I try to ignore the exhaustion and keep fighting, despite the fatigue.

If times were different, I would take a break. But I believe that the consequences of simply ignoring the spiritual warfare right now, at this most crucial time for it, because of fatigue, would be worse than the negative consequences of sleep deprivation on my body. But I decided to share this with you, whom I consider as my spiritual family, because I want to make sure that I made the right decision. So I ask you to share your thoughts on this subject.

Maybe some of you advise a work, well, in November, there is a specific date that I intend to start a work on finances and career. Even in the runic meditation I do every day, I am using the rune GEBO and WUNJO, with the following statement: "I sacrifice my sleep and whatever is necessary to evolve spiritually and give my best in this spiritual war for this world. This self-sacrifice gives me the power and strength necessary to evolve spiritually and destroy Satan's enemies, completely and permanently, while remaining strong and healthy, in a way that is completely safe and healthy for me." That was the temporary solution I thought of to keep me fighting, at least until this work took effect and I got more time to meditate.

Tbh I do pretty much the same as you do. I try to never stop the rtrs, I prefer meditation over sleep without a doubt, and in general, what you do, I find it to be a very mature and composed action.

If I was about to do the runic work you mention, I wouldn't use "self-sacrifice" cause this can complicate the energy, tho it all has to do with how we perceive and translate our thoughts into words.

I would suggest a sun square, or drawing energy to boost your energy levels.

That affirmation is bad because you do not want to sacrifice rest & recovery for financial gains. You want both. I would focus on money spell that gives better opportunities so that you can rest well and have an income that sustains you.

I am currently experiencing a similar situation, and I will share what works for me. First of all, my suggestion is... Don't push it. If you feel something is wrong that is because it actually is. I have made the mistake of incredibly overwhelming myself with a lot of meditations, and it eventually led to burnout, failure and depression. You need to learn your own limits and know when to take a step back if necessary and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
You must adjust your meditations according to your work/school schedule and not waste a single minute, try to do things simultaneously, like meditate during your work, or school or whatever, if you can do it safely and efficiently, so you have more free time when you are free, so that you can do other workings and what not.

I currently live with my mother who's Christian, and I can only do my meditations at certain times. Some times I have to do some sacrifices and meditate under the weirdest circumstances. But generally, what I do is wake up at 6 am, do Kundalini Yoga and Breath of Fire, for an energy boost for the day. Then throughout my day, I do the cleanings and protections - visualizations/affirmations while at work, going outside under the Sun, and vibrations in my car. You may or may not be able to pull this off. You can even do visualization, affirmation, and vibration while walking, obviously with decreased efficiency until you strengthen your focus, which will happen in time. Then I at night I tell my mom I go for a walk, I get in my car and drive somewhere safe and do the RTRs and the Returning Curses working inside my car. Other workings I find ways to pull them off during the day inside my car or walking around randomly in the street or park, near the river, whatever. One day at a time. I like to plan things ahead to some extent, but sometimes I just have to improvise. What matters is getting things done. Every day is a new battle for people who live under Christian control... That's the unfortunate reality if for whatever reasons standing up for yourself and claiming your rights is not an option. You just need to learn how to live with it. But beware of pushing your limits, you will be of no use to the Powers of Hell if you are constantly tired and sleepy or something worse, because you didn't sleep properly for months or even years.

I know it sucks to take a step back, I know from experience... But that's also a sacrifice you have to make for the long run. That's my experience and what I was able to figure out anyway, about my situation which in many ways is very similar to yours. I'm not saying I don't sacrifice some sleep, I have to, sometimes, but I pay the price... With my physical and mental health. And it's not good. Despite being busy all day, I try to plan my day in a way that I can get from 6 to 8 hours of sleep. 6 is already pushing it... Of course you can go on with less, for months or even years, but at what cost? You have to also consider that your spiritual efficiency will decrease because you lack enough rest. I also know this from experience... Take a step back, analyze the situation and plan accordingly. Be aware of how you waste your time. Every minute counts. We are all individuals, I'm not saying you should do exactly like me, but by sharing what works for me, I hope you can take some ideas so that you can figure out on your own what does work for you.

About your affirmation, in my perspective, it doesn't look very healthy to me. I would change to something more simple like what HPS Maxine has suggested some time ago, I will quote the whole post so you get the idea of what to do, but if I were you I would do the one that says you have time for quality meditation.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.

I totally agree with what Henu said, and it's also my plan for the near future. Do a major financial working so you can be self sufficient and have the much needed privacy and freedom to perform your meditations and rest properly. Until such time comes, you have to learn how to live with what you got.

Degonki said:

Here is an answer I gave in a topic on sleep in the Italian forum (all done with an automatic translator):

Meanwhile, if you can rest the physical, the brain will also rest, because during sleep it is important that brain recovers physically, mental recovery will follow accordingly.
I believe that with enough energy you can do almost anything, even sleep 90 minutes a day.
I myself have already tried specific jobs that needed less sleep, I was not able to complete them for various reasons, but I realized that it is possible.
Let's just say that at some point I set out to see how far my limits could go.
I was sleeping between 1 1/2 and 3 hours a night, with heavy work and training rhythms outside of the norm.
On the weekends I was getting as much as 9 hours of rest a night.
This was actually exhausting, and several times I fell asleep during meditation.
However, at some point, I realized that with 4.5 hours of sleep I had enough energy to deal with it all, that is always until I stopped meditating, so until 1-2 weeks ago.
And keep in mind that years ago if I didn't get at least 10-12 hours of sleep I wasn't standing!
This is work that will require significant amounts of energy, but remember that for us SS'ers there are no limits outside of our own power and time needed for the manifestation of our work.
I have no idea how to implement energy recirculation, and in fact I am curious if anyone, knows how to do it, but I can tell you the method to sleep less and feel good:
What you need is health, energy and vitality, and physical self-healing.
Health you increase with the elements fire and earth, mantra/solar square, rune saul and vahiu, energy and vitality equal only remove earth and vahiu and add mantra/ Mars square, for physical self-healing elements fire, earth and water, mantra/ Venus square rune waunjo and thaur.
In addition you must also take into account the position of Sun, Mars and Venus in your birth chart, look at the planets they are in aspect with, look at the astrological houses they are in, look at the natural rulers of those astrological houses, sublimate Sun, Mars and Venus, the planets they are in aspect with, and the natural rulers of the houses they are in.
If you can sleep only 5 hours without having done any specific work, it means that you have some natural aspect or configuration that helps in this, usually involving the Sun and Mars, but also an aspect, Sun-Jupiter increases energy and vitality, albeit in a minor way.
So it also sublimates those eventual planets.
If you have some aspect or configuration that instead decreases them, sublimate those planets as well.
Keep in mind that in addition to increasing health, energy, vitality and physical self-healing, you can also enhance your ability to improve these characteristics.
To give you an example, you can use the elements of water fire and earth, thaur and waunjo, or mantra/square Venus stating "the energy of _____ greatly enhances my physical self-healing, making it extremely fast, effective and efficient in a very positive way for me."
My advice is to first do combined work with elemental energies and runes to enhance your ability to increase health, energy, vitality and physical self-healing, and only then do a second, combined work to enhance them.
This combined with the technique of continuous energy absorption makes it very powerful.
For the mantras/planetary squares of Sun, Mars and Venus, sublimate them first, then if you want you can use them as the elements and runes.
Remember that when you sublimate a planet it is useful to simultaneously strengthen the chakra related to that planet.
In addition you can also use the colored energies, respectively:
Gold - health
Orange - energy
Red - vitality
Green - physical self-healing.
That's all, I hope I was helpful.

I hope it is understandable even if I have not changed the original text

I thank everyone who responded, I really appreciate your words and your effort to help me. In fact, as I read, I got insights and realized that I could improve a bit.

You talked about doing the meditations during work which is something I already do. I even created a short meditation routine months ago to do during work to move me forward spiritually faster. My guardian perfected this routine by giving me the idea of using runes. But lately I was using them in the wrong way. Thank you for sharing your method and your experience, it helps a lot, especially those who are new and don't have that much experience yet.

You made me realize something I hadn't noticed, how exactly would my self-sacrifice serve as a source of power? Really, thinking about it, that statement doesn't make much sense. Regarding energy, I feel that my energy levels are good, but only because I do Hatha and Kundalini Yoga every day. But I can increase them even more and change my affirmation to something that helps me more in my current situation. Uruz has helped me a lot in the past, maybe it will serve again now. I will think of something. But thanks for your words, they made me notice something I hadn't realized.

You are right Henu, I am wasting energy, as I spoke before, on an affirmation that will not help me much. Since I won't be doing the money work for now, I will use the runic meditation method to restore my strength.

Thank you for your answer, thanks to it I have come to an idea here. Your text perfectly complemented JustMia's answer, giving me a direction on what I need to do to overcome the fatigue. I need more energy. Much more. Thanks to your text, I now have a better direction for my meditations that I do during the day. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much to everyone who answered. You have helped me a lot, at a time when I needed it. Thanks to you, I feel that I can count on this family, which for me is my true spiritual family. Satanic blessings to all and thank you very much.

for new users/lurkers, (((brackets))) mean (((the enemy)))

Before I tell you how I got to this thread thanks to Father Satan himself, I want to tell you my experience regarding this. How could I forget, it's been occuring ever since I came to Satanism.

When I studied the JoS, I was heavily invested into the articles HPS Maxine wrote.

'I want to help the Gods! I want to have meaning in my life!' I thought to myself. I spent all my days daydreaming and diligently sketching away just so I could make my life worth. This one, Father's cause, is another hobby I could never let go. Literally.

Ever since I started meditating, my life became better. I was confident with myself, I finally felt a little grounded and I was the first to converse with people that never interacted with me. Even got to be the best at reporting and giving speeches in the class. They respected me, but I kept my introverted self all the same. Which I'm happy for. I also remembered I helped my aunt and her husband obtain money, and seeing my meditations attract that goal noticeably made me more ambitious.

Eventually, I wanted to become stronger. So I increased the repetitions... at a very alarming rate. What was ×18 repetitions a day became a staggering ×162. I became depressed, burnt-out, and frustrated because I couldn't finish the meditation all the way. I always stop quarter to the working.

You know, as I typed in the above, I remembered my (((guardian demon))) was encouraging this. I also thought I could communicate with astral entities. I can alright, just... not the being you would ever want to connect to.

I realized that I wasn't accomplishing anything and decided to go back to the repetitions I was at, and everything slowly went back to normal...

But due to this knowledge of the Gods have been given to me (and because I'll find out the truth if I keep up with this truthful path), the (((demons))) that I interacted with attacked me. I decided to meditate in small steps I could manage, and eventually, I got them off my back. For two years. Sadly, I made a mistake of failing to Detach them away from my astral being, which is what I'm currently dealing with at the moment.

So... am I still stuck in this self-sacrificing I made for the Gods and my "spiritual advancement?"

Yes. That epiphany finally happened five days ago.

There was no electricity because my aunt forgot to pay the bills, and I spent one day trying to tune them out. It was hard, just alone in my thoughts in the dark, and I still got attacked all the same.

Eventually, I was done Detaching, but this enemy entity continued to mess with me. I was tired, but I still kept Detaching my new target, the throat, for ten minutes. Or so I thought.

Once I was done Detaching from it, I looked at the time.

3:20 a.m. I was Detaching for thirty minutes. And that night was the night I lost it.

I already vented to my guardian demon... but I immediately visualized Father Satan's sigil and cried my heart out. It was painful. I couldn't even say what was making me cry, I just sobbed violently.

I was overly-stressed, because I prioritized meditations above anything else. My meditation schedule wasn't that bad, but the thing is, most of it is for meditation. All of my free time is focused towards meditation.

I call myself an artist, but I never even have the time to draw anymore. I can't even create what I love, and the dream career of mine becoming a comic artist has gone down the drain due to the false promises I keep telling myself:

"After I meditate, I'll soon sketch something."

"I want to draw, but it's only two hours of meditation. It's fine."

What's worse is that I kept repressing how I feel everytime I say it.

So I decided to lower the repetitions that harmonizes on my life style, and my mind slowly gave me bits and pieces as to what was really happening to me.

Due to hyper-focusing on meditations, plus enemy entities draining me left and right (loads of fun, I tell ya!!) , I realized how scatter-brained I am.

I felt empty, not knowing what to do other than "being a warrior of Satan."

I blamed a lot of things to my aunt, yet I couldn't use the "power" I obtained during those financial plummet they sometimes have, as well as her compulsion of adopting pets... a lot of things, really.

There's also the fact that I sometimes ignore my physical body, such as simply taking a shower, or eating lunch and dinner all the time. These past few months just showed it to me blatantly.

No wonder I just want to lay on bed all day. All I did was to raise my energy sources, thinking that I'll get a chance to become an artist "once the enemy's dead," when I could've organized it properly. Why it was so easy for me to be told to "take a break from meditation" months ago, because I never had the time to be human with passion and needs. I'm thankful it got rekindled with the help of my peers, but still, it took a few years for this type of realization...?

There's also the fact that after getting my time off, I really felt repulsed at the thought of meditating, seeing it as "an obstacle to my personal life and hobbies."

There's not a doubt in my mind that the enemy used my passion to "our cause" subtly, that memory of me remembering tiny bits and details of my interaction with them was a waste of time and full of mind games. It's best not to get involved with them at all.

Now, I'm slowly taking baby steps to get over this foie gras the enemy entity molded me into.

I'm also sharing my experience, because I know that there's some SS that have experienced this and are still stuck to this mindset of self-torture. I still remember those days of lurking here for self-study, and I still saw that same SS having the same problems and decided to help them by talking about my experience.

Anyways, Father Satan lead me here to your topic a day after you posted this, which is what made me realize to stop and just enjoy life for once. I thank you and him for guiding me, honestly :D

You also inspired me to write a topic, or a guide I want to share with the members, but not yet, aha. I'm still balancing my life in a much relaxed pace, and I just got to finish this reply this midnight 😅

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience, brother. And I am glad to know that this topic I opened helped you.

I didn't go so far as to sacrifice all my free time for meditation. Based on what you wrote, maybe that's one of the reasons I was able to maintain such a difficult routine in some cases.

What I can say is that it's good to move at your pace and maintain a calm mental attitude. If you failed one day, don't get depressed about it, try again the other day. It's how I do it to not let a negative mental attitude get me down. And that has worked very well. Just be very careful not to use that as an excuse. The trick is, instead of thinking about your failure in the past, focus on succeeding in the present. Interesting, I just came up with a good phrase lol.

Anyway, satanic blessings to you brother and may you be able to get back on your feet and establish a genuine and positive relationship with the gods.

"Don't dwell on regretting the mistakes of the past. Focus your energy and strength on achieving success and doing the right thing in the present." - Degonki

Degonki said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, brother. And I am glad to know that this topic I opened helped you.

I didn't go so far as to sacrifice all my free time for meditation. Based on what you wrote, maybe that's one of the reasons I was able to maintain such a difficult routine in some cases.

What I can say is that it's good to move at your pace and maintain a calm mental attitude. If you failed one day, don't get depressed about it, try again the other day. It's how I do it to not let a negative mental attitude get me down. And that has worked very well. Just be very careful not to use that as an excuse. The trick is, instead of thinking about your failure in the past, focus on succeeding in the present. Interesting, I just came up with a good phrase lol.

Anyway, satanic blessings to you brother and may you be able to get back on your feet and establish a genuine and positive relationship with the gods.

"Don't dwell on regretting the mistakes of the past. Focus your energy and strength on achieving success and doing the right thing in the present." - Degonki

Thanks, and it's "sister" :lol:

Don't worry, I'm finally sketching an avatar in the forums. I'm finally be called a "woman" once they see my ✨ pfp✨ I can't wait to share it with y'all :lol:

My way of writing in these forums makes me sound like your friendly neighborhood guy, a stern commander, or both at once, so I understand why you think so :lol:

But the reply you gave to mine, as to why you can meditate easily is because you did it normally.

When I did meditations, I was always stuck at the basics and warfare. I kid you not, my basic meditation routine is always:

Hatha Yoga
Aura Cleaning
AoP
F. RTR
and Returning Curses Part 1. The only thing that changed is that I increased the repetitions...

✨ #proud2beeasatanist ✨

I realized as I typed this, is that I also asked Father for money when my aunt faced financial issues. It wasn't often, it happened rarely, and it wasn't me "grovelling in hunger" , but it's rather embarassing for me to imagine that I could've avoided asking him that if I can do a Money Spell by just lowering the repetitions and didn't got stuck doing the same meditations for the past few years :oops:

Again, the spiritual warfare got stuck in my head that I forgot that I need other needs to live, too *facepalm*

So from what I observed to my past self is that it's best to use Murphy's Law on your meditation routine. There will be loads of complications if we're "fully booked" and can't do any other meditations until the forty day cycle or whatever is over with, especially if you increase the repetitions on a new meditation.

Hell, I've heard so many "coincidences" told by the members here who got a day off, parents leaving the house all to themselves just so they could do more spiritual warfare. Our situation perfectly applies to this rule, so hopefully, new and advanced members alike can keep that in mind as well. I don't want any of them, or you, for that matter to fall into that hole I crawled off a few days ago :|

This sounds both as a noble attitude as a dedicated warrior, and a possible Pluto transit to your Sun (or key planets) that may be transforming your self, by a "sacrifice" of old patterns to open up to new ones. Pluto works by destruction and creation, mostly on the unconscious deep levels.

From past experience, living with xian people may also be an energy drain; I would suggest to meditate as much as possible outside your house and far from them and their "area". Ley-lines energy nodes, are places where meditations and rituals may be boosted; if you cannot still perceive them, you can ask your GD help to locate one.
I was lucky enought to meditate along the Grand Canyon north rim, while travelling; I was barely alone, energies were amazing, no interference and distractions.
Also, Sun direct light is very helpful to improve energy levels while meditating.
This may help to recover from fatigue.

100 Days said:
This sounds both as a noble attitude as a dedicated warrior, and a possible Pluto transit to your Sun (or key planets) that may be transforming your self, by a "sacrifice" of old patterns to open up to new ones. Pluto works by destruction and creation, mostly on the unconscious deep levels.

From past experience, living with xian people may also be an energy drain; I would suggest to meditate as much as possible outside your house and far from them and their "area". Ley-lines energy nodes, are places where meditations and rituals may be boosted; if you cannot still perceive them, you can ask your GD help to locate one.
I was lucky enought to meditate along the Grand Canyon north rim, while travelling; I was barely alone, energies were amazing, no interference and distractions.
Also, Sun direct light is very helpful to improve energy levels while meditating.
This may help to recover from fatigue.

Hmmm, I'll think about your advice, fellow comrade :D

I should take a walk somewhere where I know I won't be disturbed. In my own house, after knowing more bits and pieces due to the attacks and my dark past, I think this house is heavily infested with xtian energy.

It's noticeable. Every time I go out of my house, I enjoy the outside more. I thought because the room I'm currently in is usually covered with a curtain and an aircon that runs until noon, but once I get back, I'm hit with a cold, dead ambience.

The reptilian that kept attacking me is making itself on my own home, and it even knows when I'll be going to bed.

When I got settled in on my bed, with me finishing all of my meditations, this fucker suddenly laid itself next to my bed and embraced me. I kid you not, every night I would sleep, it would just nonchalantly go right next to me.

At first, I thought it was just a thoughtform, so I cleaned. I still got attacked, so I Detached. The only way I knew that it's there is that if I meditated and can feel energies, or if I move and can't move my arms and legs due to an "invisible weight," it's on top of me.

There are times where I was so tired that I ignored it, but then this alien kike suddenly moves my shoulder roughly in order to "make love." That piece of shit doesn't know when to take the hint.

... Thanks for bringing this up, 100 Days. You're the same person who predicted that I needed to Detach from my very first post in these forums. And due to what I typed in the above, a few days ago is where I "coincidentally" thought of Banishing Rituals.

I think it's best to meditate outside as much as I can. I think the reason why I didn't thought of it now is that the rain arrives at noon, which is when I usually take a stroll. 10 am to 2 pm for a major solar energy boost isn't an option either, but I'll take your advice into mind.

I'll keep this other advice by Lydia to get these xtian energies outta my house:

Lydia said:
Satanic blue flames, electric blue in color, and you can do it while simultaneously visualizing Satan's sigil within/throughout the object. If you feel it is very infested with enemy energy, you can vibrate Satanas into it too, even a few repetitions will make a difference. I've never had to do more than this, and it doesn't take long either.

(If it's a crystal, running it under cold water too.)

You know, since my advice to my other members are so great, I should bookmark what I say in here, too, specifically to my current problem. I seem to be answering myself as to what to do regarding my situation...

Sketches said:
Thanks, and it's "sister" :lol:

Don't worry, I'm finally sketching an avatar in the forums. I'm finally be called a "woman" once they see my ✨ pfp✨ I can't wait to share it with y'all :lol:

My way of writing in these forums makes me sound like your friendly neighborhood guy, a stern commander, or both at once, so I understand why you think so :lol:

But the reply you gave to mine, as to why you can meditate easily is because you did it normally.

When I did meditations, I was always stuck at the basics and warfare. I kid you not, my basic meditation routine is always:

Hatha Yoga
Aura Cleaning
AoP
F. RTR
and Returning Curses Part 1. The only thing that changed is that I increased the repetitions...

✨ #proud2beeasatanist ✨

I realized as I typed this, is that I also asked Father for money when my aunt faced financial issues. It wasn't often, it happened rarely, and it wasn't me "grovelling in hunger" , but it's rather embarassing for me to imagine that I could've avoided asking him that if I can do a Money Spell by just lowering the repetitions and didn't got stuck doing the same meditations for the past few years :oops:

Again, the spiritual warfare got stuck in my head that I forgot that I need other needs to live, too *facepalm*

So from what I observed to my past self is that it's best to use Murphy's Law on your meditation routine. There will be loads of complications if we're "fully booked" and can't do any other meditations until the forty day cycle or whatever is over with, especially if you increase the repetitions on a new meditation.

Hell, I've heard so many "coincidences" told by the members here who got a day off, parents leaving the house all to themselves just so they could do more spiritual warfare. Our situation perfectly applies to this rule, so hopefully, new and advanced members alike can keep that in mind as well. I don't want any of them, or you, for that matter to fall into that hole I crawled off a few days ago :|

Sorry about that, lol. I think your avatar will be beautiful and I confess I was anxious to see it, lol. What I can say is that you deduced correctly, I started little by little with the meditations and kept increasing them.

From the beginning my focus was to acquire spiritual power. I believed that this was essential and would give me the basis to evolve spiritually and be able to fight this war. There is a method that I use that helped me a lot, if you want to know it, the link is here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62282 . I do it 5 times a day with low repetitions and it has shown to be very efficient for me. I also use the black shield technique as additional protection, which is in this link too: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26387 .

Decreasing the repetitions is not always the best way. I can tell you to focus on increasing your spiritual power, I suggest you do kundalini yoga, it helps a lot with that. If you want to combine it with my method, it is an excellent boost. With more spiritual power, you will be able to do more things and you will not overload yourself.

Try to take some time for yourself as well, and don't see meditation as an obligation. For me, I see it as food for me, in this case, food for my soul. Another trick, I don't know if you already do it, is to breathe energy whenever you do aura cleansing and AOP, this helps a lot to not wear yourself out.

Sorry for the long text, I start to write and get carried away, lol. But I believe that now you will be able to evolve in a healthy way and you will be able to fight us again with everything. Sorry for taking so long to answer, I wish you success in your spiritual journey. Satanic blessings to you sister.

Sketches said:
Hmmm, I'll think about your advice, fellow comrade :D

I should take a walk somewhere where I know I won't be disturbed. In my own house, after knowing more bits and pieces due to the attacks and my dark past, I think this house is heavily infested with xtian energy.

It's noticeable. Every time I go out of my house, I enjoy the outside more. I thought because the room I'm currently in is usually covered with a curtain and an aircon that runs until noon, but once I get back, I'm hit with a cold, dead ambience.

The reptilian that kept attacking me is making itself on my own home, and it even knows when I'll be going to bed.

When I got settled in on my bed, with me finishing all of my meditations, this fucker suddenly laid itself next to my bed and embraced me. I kid you not, every night I would sleep, it would just nonchalantly go right next to me.

At first, I thought it was just a thoughtform, so I cleaned. I still got attacked, so I Detached. The only way I knew that it's there is that if I meditated and can feel energies, or if I move and can't move my arms and legs due to an "invisible weight," it's on top of me.

There are times where I was so tired that I ignored it, but then this alien kike suddenly moves my shoulder roughly in order to "make love." That piece of shit doesn't know when to take the hint.

... Thanks for bringing this up, 100 Days. You're the same person who predicted that I needed to Detach from my very first post in these forums. And due to what I typed in the above, a few days ago is where I "coincidentally" thought of Banishing Rituals.

I think it's best to meditate outside as much as I can. I think the reason why I didn't thought of it now is that the rain arrives at noon, which is when I usually take a stroll. 10 am to 2 pm for a major solar energy boost isn't an option either, but I'll take your advice into mind.

I'll keep this other advice by Lydia to get these xtian energies outta my house:

Lydia said:
Satanic blue flames, electric blue in color, and you can do it while simultaneously visualizing Satan's sigil within/throughout the object. If you feel it is very infested with enemy energy, you can vibrate Satanas into it too, even a few repetitions will make a difference. I've never had to do more than this, and it doesn't take long either.

(If it's a crystal, running it under cold water too.)

You know, since my advice to my other members are so great, I should bookmark what I say in here, too, specifically to my current problem. I seem to be answering myself as to what to do regarding my situation...

Until today I didn't feel comfortable sharing this technique, but seeing that you are constantly being harassed by this entity, but I will share a banishing technique that I used that helped me get rid of some entities that were foolish enough to bother me.

This technique consists of combining VINASA with dark energy. Conjure dark energy from the astral and visualize it creating a massive sphere of dark energy. Vibrate VINASA 9x, directing it towards the sphere, in other words, you will use VINASA to transform this dark sphere into a kind of "spiritual grenade". While vibrating, visualize the dark energy coming from the astral and filling the sphere. After that, throw it at the entity and visualize it being destroyed by black flames. And have faith that these flames will completely annihilate the entity. I believe that if it doesn't kill it, at least it will hurt it a lot, but I advise you to believe that the entity has been completely destroyed. You can add affirmations as well, but I believe it is optional.

This technique is experimental, so if you don't feel comfortable with it, don't use it, at least until another veteran member or HP approves of it.

Degonki said:
Sorry about that, lol. I think your avatar will be beautiful and I confess I was anxious to see it, lol.

🎉Hell yeah you should be anxious!!🎉 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once I find my art style using my Yin-Yang Personas for these forums, I'd definitely sketch art for the Gods at some point.

There's two arts I already finished, and it's my favorite demons! It's Father Satan and his half-brother, Enlil, of course. I don't wanna share it because well, I need to finish Lord Enlil's redraw of the finished art I just mentioned. The lineart is already finished, but I haven't colored it yet due to the obvious already mentioned :oops:

Plus, I'm kinda, uhh, embarrassed to share the rest of the art I have in my head :oops: :lol:

The finished art I made for Father Satan is...
✨ memeable ✨

And so are the other arts I'll share to this forum. That's the only thing I'll say to that. Have fun thinking what the art I made could be :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a method that I use that helped me a lot, if you want to know it, the link is here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62282 . I do it 5 times a day with low repetitions and it has shown to be very efficient for me. I also use the black shield technique as additional protection, which is in this link too: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26387

Thanks! I checked it out! I'll definitely do it today! :D

However, the latter, we'll see. Haven't used the color Black or any color at all other than white-gold in my spells :oops:

Try to take some time for yourself as well, and don't see meditation as an obligation. For me, I see it as food for me, in this case, food for my soul. Another trick, I don't know if you already do it, is to breathe energy whenever you do aura cleansing and AOP, this helps a lot to not wear yourself out.

I will. Right now, due to what I mentioned (if you have read my reply to your thread) , it's still hard for me not to not focus on meditations to solve this entity problem.

I was already halfway into going back to my old self-sacrifice routine until your thread that you linked to stopped me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry for the long text, I start to write and get carried away, lol. But I believe that now you will be able to evolve in a healthy way and you will be able to fight us again with everything. Sorry for taking so long to answer, I wish you success in your spiritual journey. Satanic blessings to you sister.

LOL, you should see the posts I gave to the other newbies I helped! :lol:

They just asked a question regarding "How to obtain a good job?" And I barfed out information I suddenly had in my memory bank and linked some sources I know at instinct, hence why I'm trying my hardest not to interact here when my time is restricted. It's funny that I had these information all this time and yet I never used it. I think I should start doing so soon 😅

Degonki said:
This technique is experimental, so if you don't feel comfortable with it, don't use it, at least until another veteran member or HP approves of it.

Thanks for the concern, brother. If it does get into it, I'll use this.

But right now, I think the reason why I can't counter them other than Returning Curses Part 2 on the spot, and even then, it is 40/60 chance of being successful or futile until I call my Gods, is due to using my own weak life force.

I remembered I was so drained despite doing meditations while I was cooking family dinner, and I wasn't using my phone all day, too. Just slept. I must've needed some spiritual energies to replenish myself that badly.

Not to worry, I already took your linked topic to mind, I'll breathe in energy carefully indoors since there are no park benches outside, and it's rainy season, adding up to my frustration.

Wish me luck, and I'll try not to hyper-fixate on increasing my meditations to combat my situation again :D

Sketches said:
Plus, I'm kinda, uhh, embarrassed to share the rest of the art I have in my head :oops: :lol:

Embarrassing image, hmmmmmmm. This has further piqued my curiosity, you are playing with my self-control, :roll: :lol: (It's a joke, don't feel bad about it, please)

The finished art I made for Father Satan is...
✨ memeable ✨

And so are the other arts I'll share to this forum. That's the only thing I'll say to that. Have fun thinking what the art I made could be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exercises of imagination? Hmmmmm, this is almost an addiction for me, and one of the main reasons I have difficulty with meditation in the void. But I am learning to control it, little by little. Speaking of which, I can't draw very well, but I can create stories with relative ease. I thought of writing a story based on the SS fight for this world, but this idea still needs to be developed. But an illustration of God Enlil would be great, I saw few images of him on a site that had several images of the gods.

Thanks! I checked it out! I'll definitely do it today! :D

However, the latter, we'll see. Haven't used the color Black or any color at all other than white-gold in my spells :oops:

I have been working with the black color for a while, and I confess that I liked it a lot. It even helped me with the difficulty I had in controlling my thoughts, and also helped in my protection as well. It is good to work with other colors, besides the color gold-white, but in your case, maybe later on.

I will. Right now, due to what I mentioned (if you have read my reply to your thread) , it's still hard for me not to not focus on meditations to solve this entity problem.

I was already halfway into going back to my old self-sacrifice routine until your thread that you linked to stopped me :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am glad to know that it helped you. I thought I would write about it because I was in doubt about it and wanted to know what other SS thought about it. For me, the result was excellent, I think. :)

LOL, you should see the posts I gave to the other newbies I helped! :lol:

They just asked a question regarding "How to obtain a good job?" And I barfed out information I suddenly had in my memory bank and linked some sources I know at instinct, hence why I'm trying my hardest not to interact here when my time is restricted. It's funny that I had these information all this time and yet I never used it. I think I should start doing so soon 😅

Exactly what I would do most of the time :lol: :lol: . I am also trying to control myself in this regard.

Sketches said:
Thanks for the concern, brother. If it does get into it, I'll use this.

But right now, I think the reason why I can't counter them other than Returning Curses Part 2 on the spot, and even then, it is 40/60 chance of being successful or futile until I call my Gods, is due to using my own weak life force.

I remembered I was so drained despite doing meditations while I was cooking family dinner, and I wasn't using my phone all day, too. Just slept. I must've needed some spiritual energies to replenish myself that badly.

Not to worry, I already took your linked topic to mind, I'll breathe in energy carefully indoors since there are no park benches outside, and it's rainy season, adding up to my frustration.

Wish me luck, and I'll try not to hyper-fixate on increasing my meditations to combat my situation again :D

The advantage of this technique is that you don't use your own energy, you build the sphere by manipulating energy from the astral. VINASA is just to "program" this sphere, transforming it into a "spiritual grenade". Your only job would be to maintain the visualization and use your mind to manipulate the external energy. But you don't use your own energy. I created this technique based on the black shield technique, using the same principle, only in an offensive way. But I can't guarantee its effectiveness, and I also don't know your level of proficiency in energy manipulation to use it effectively without draining yourself.

Anyway, good luck, sister, and I am confident you will be able to handle it. You are an SS, a warrior and a hero, just like us, so I have faith that you can make it.

Degonki said:
Sketches said:

Embarrassing image, hmmmmmmm. This has further piqued my curiosity, you are playing with my self-control, :roll: :lol: (It's a joke, don't feel bad about it, please)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of which, I can't draw very well, but I can create stories with relative ease. I thought of writing a story based on the SS fight for this world, but this idea still needs to be developed. But an illustration of God Enlil would be great, I saw few images of him on a site that had several images of the gods.

Ahhhh, well, I guess I have more talents then, because I can also write stories :lol:

Sadly, I haven't exactly polished my writing skills, other that time when I had the computer all to myself and Mercury was in Retrograde. I heard some people are more active in that planetary transit, and that was the only time I got to do it. It took me a month to finish three character sheets.

but now that i look at it, it sounds like it is in thesis form, BLEH!! It IS a character biography but, ugh, I hate that writing style. I'll probably make it into my own style, it lacks character :lol:

Anyways, you're in luck! I like Lord Enlil :lol:
He's my favorite, but ironicallyyyy, I contact Father Satan more than him. Not to chat, but to banish the enemy entity and sometimes talk about how I'm feeling as short as a sentence. I dunno, I just got more comfortable to Father nowadays :lol:

I am glad to know that it helped you. I thought I would write about it because I was in doubt about it and wanted to know what other SS thought about it. For me, the result was excellent, I think. :)

Yes, just test it out for yourself, brother, before sharing here in the forums if you have any doubts, or better yet, ask the trusted members privately, if you will.

Exactly what I would do most of the time :lol: :lol: . I am also trying to control myself in this regard.

Yeah, now you know why I disappeared for a few days :lol: I'm trying to balance my social life and my life here in the forums :lol:

The advantage of this technique is that you don't use your own energy, you build the sphere by manipulating energy from the astral. VINASA is just to "program" this sphere, transforming it into a "spiritual grenade". Your only job would be to maintain the visualization and use your mind to manipulate the external energy. But you don't use your own energy. I created this technique based on the black shield technique, using the same principle, only in an offensive way. But I can't guarantee its effectiveness, and I also don't know your level of proficiency in energy manipulation to use it effectively without draining yourself.

For now, yes, I won't use it. I think it's better for me to become defensive and ignore the enemy entity while doing ny meditations. Helps a lot :D

Anyway, good luck, sister, and I am confident you will be able to handle it. You are an SS, a warrior and a hero, just like us, so I have faith that you can make it.

Same can be said to you, brother! :D 🎉

Sketches said:
Ahhhh, well, I guess I have more talents then, because I can also write stories :lol:

Sadly, I haven't exactly polished my writing skills, other that time when I had the computer all to myself and Mercury was in Retrograde. I heard some people are more active in that planetary transit, and that was the only time I got to do it. It took me a month to finish three character sheets.

but now that i look at it, it sounds like it is in thesis form, BLEH!! It IS a character biography but, ugh, I hate that writing style. I'll probably make it into my own style, it lacks character :lol:

He's my favorite, but ironicallyyyy, I contact Father Satan more than him. Not to chat, but to banish the enemy entity and sometimes talk about how I'm feeling as short as a sentence. I dunno, I just got more comfortable to Father nowadays :lol:

I understand, I go through a similar situation, although Goddess Lilith is my favorite goddess, in most situations when I need help from one of my guardians, most of the time I prefer to contact Goddess Haures. Good to know you write too, good that you can illustrate your own stories, lolrsrs. I still wish to see your artwork, ;) ;) .

Yes, just test it out for yourself, brother, before sharing here in the forums if you have any doubts, or better yet, ask the trusted members privately, if you will.

I was referring to the meditation routine I created, which I taught in the other thread, and yes, I used it for a month or so before posting. Even with Goddess Lilith's permission, I still hesitated to write here. (I asked her if I could post it, she gave permission, but still, I was afraid it wouldn't be authentic, so I hesitated). I even talked about my experience with her privately with a more experienced forum member to make sure it was authentic.

Yeah, now you know why I disappeared for a few days :lol: I'm trying to balance my social life and my life here in the forums :lol:

I confess I was a little worried, but I preferred to believe that she might be busy recovering and trying to get things in order. :D

For now, yes, I won't use it. I think it's better for me to become defensive and ignore the enemy entity while doing ny meditations. Helps a lot :D

I understand, from my experience, I have come to realize that going on the offensive directly is not always the best choice. I'm not talking about the RTRs, before anyone misunderstands what I'm saying, I'm talking about actively banning entities. The weaker ones are not even worth the effort, with a decent AOP, they can do absolutely nothing. So keeping a strong protection ends up being more efficient in most cases.

Thank you.

Degonki said:
Sketches said:

I understand, I go through a similar situation, although Goddess Lilith is my favorite goddess, in most situations when I need help from one of my guardians, most of the time I prefer to contact Goddess Haures. Good to know you write too, good that you can illustrate your own stories, lolrsrs. I still wish to see your artwork, ;) ;) .

I was referring to the meditation routine I created, which I taught in the other thread, and yes, I used it for a month or so before posting. Even with Goddess Lilith's permission, I still hesitated to write here. (I asked her if I could post it, she gave permission, but still, I was afraid it wouldn't be authentic, so I hesitated). I even talked about my experience with her privately with a more experienced forum member to make sure it was authentic.

I confess I was a little worried, but I preferred to believe that she might be busy recovering and trying to get things in order. :D

I understand, from my experience, I have come to realize that going on the offensive directly is not always the best choice. I'm not talking about the RTRs, before anyone misunderstands what I'm saying, I'm talking about actively banning entities. The weaker ones are not even worth the effort, with a decent AOP, they can do absolutely nothing. So keeping a strong protection ends up being more efficient in most cases.

Thank you.

In 2016 I started from ground zero (because of severe personal issues in the previous years) and even though I was living in a tiny apartment with 2 more people I would always do yoga+meditations for 2 hours every single day, no exception. I was working shifts where I would come home at 2am and still not go to sleep until I did my yoga + chakra openings. If I wasn't working I would wait for my brother to go to sleep and then not go to sleep until I did all the meditations I set for myself for that day. I was motivated because frankly meditation was my only way out of what I was in and forward towards a better future. Meditation can also make you a lot more rested then you'd be from a regular sleep. Try using every single time one of them leaves briefly to at least do your meditation partially, or staying up until everyone goes to sleep. Even if you can't necessarily do that, there's plenty of meditations you can do while laying in bed without alerting anyone, pranayamas for example, chakra aligning, circling energy around your chakras, practicing your mind's eye or entering a trance (I've never been sound sensitive in trance, quite the opposite actually the volume of everything goes down). If you find the motivation, you'l find time to do it.

If you can't fit RTRs into this or they drain you too much, focus on personal empowerment fully. When you find time for them later you'l be able to do a lot more without getting your energy dangerously low. As my energy intake/production increased so did the amount of rituals I could do not just on a monthly or weekly basis, but a day-by-day basis where you do the entire schedule and even fit extra reps on some of the rituals.

I like what you’re saying and love the passion you have here but I think it’d be more effective to do the rituals or any working for that matter while you have full power as opposed to doing them when you’re lacking sleep and not taking care of yourself how you should((you’re watering down your physical health therefore watering down your mental and spiritual health, you said it yourself you can’t even do void meditations properly at times)).

I thought it’s quality over quantity here. Like someone with a good amount of power understanding how effective/damaging the RTRs are when done and being aware of that when doing them vs someone who may have a decent amount of power but doesn’t necessarily understand how damaging the RTRs are((but doing a lot of them)).

The first example is probably doing more damage, I would think.

This isn’t an attempt so say to stop because I’m never saying that, we have to keep up with these daily but take care of yourself my friend. You want your power to be in good shape for the rituals, not a poor state.

throwaway88 said:
Degonki said:
Sketches said:

In 2016 I started from ground zero (because of severe personal issues in the previous years) and even though I was living in a tiny apartment with 2 more people I would always do yoga+meditations for 2 hours every single day, no exception. I was working shifts where I would come home at 2am and still not go to sleep until I did my yoga + chakra openings. If I wasn't working I would wait for my brother to go to sleep and then not go to sleep until I did all the meditations I set for myself for that day. I was motivated because frankly meditation was my only way out of what I was in and forward towards a better future. Meditation can also make you a lot more rested then you'd be from a regular sleep. Try using every single time one of them leaves briefly to at least do your meditation partially, or staying up until everyone goes to sleep. Even if you can't necessarily do that, there's plenty of meditations you can do while laying in bed without alerting anyone, pranayamas for example, chakra aligning, circling energy around your chakras, practicing your mind's eye or entering a trance (I've never been sound sensitive in trance, quite the opposite actually the volume of everything goes down). If you find the motivation, you'l find time to do it.

If you can't fit RTRs into this or they drain you too much, focus on personal empowerment fully. When you find time for them later you'l be able to do a lot more without getting your energy dangerously low. As my energy intake/production increased so did the amount of rituals I could do not just on a monthly or weekly basis, but a day-by-day basis where you do the entire schedule and even fit extra reps on some of the rituals.

I understand completely. There was this sermon of HPS Maxine that talked about doing meditations at difficult planetary transits.

I know of someone close to me who had horrific planets in the sense that transiting Saturn was making hard retrograde aspects to most of his personal planets and to add to this, transiting Saturn was in his first house [one of the worst times in anyone's life]. He consistently meditated on a daily basis [he worked some 60 hours a week, so he didn't have a whole lot of free time], but he knew how bad his planets were and focused on making positive affirmations, as I mentioned in the above. He also invoked energy from the sun. The more brilliant and bright the energy, the stronger it is. Unbelievably, he got through unscathed. Minor problems manifested, but nothing devastating.

Do not wait until your life is out of control or where problems are so bad that you are in deep shit. I know from years of experience, spiritual attention to a specific problem, such as healing; if it is caught in the very early stages, it takes much less energy and less time to get under control. When something grabs a foothold so to speak, in your life, then dealing with it spiritually, using your powers, can be much more time consuming and difficult and it will require much more energy.

Do not be afraid of the world situation or ever doubt your workings. Try to think of other things and get your mind off of your working so it can do its job. The energy of the soul is much like having a savings. Most people have some financial back-up of some sorts. The same should be done with the energy of the soul.

If we can sacrifice ourselves for Satan's cause, so is for ours.

Right now, my main RTR is the Detaching Ritual. I can't raise my energies without the enemy reptilian sucking it dry every time just to give a fake-out.

At first, I didn't consider to do Detaching (I computed the time of Detaching my spiritual being that consists of my Aura, Soul, and the seven main chakras and it's worth one and a half hour)

Yet somehow, it's better to do it. I'm basically stuck on this routine until I remove this death grip of the karmic dross, but I have so much fire spirit in me that it's not a problem so long as I get the chance to be free :D

Keep up the good work, but if possible that you can do it at daytime, do it. Just be sure you're not doing anything without anyone interrupting you, not when you think you have time only to be cut off by someone. It's no good to have a migraine just because of someone bursting in the room with you (effects of Trance) 😅

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back