Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talisman

HPS Lydia

Putting water onto a cloth and wiping the leaves of your plant will prevent the leaves from dying. Or if you have a spray bottle filled with water, spray your plants leaves. Do either of these methods every couple of days.

(People often don't realize what else is in the pictures they take.)

I'll let someone else answer your question, I just randomly saw your poor plant and needed to comment on it.

Woden said:
I spray the leaves every few weeks (you must have perfect vision), but it's a strange plant, it loses it's lower leaves on a regular basis, but they grow back.

Nice to finally hear from you sister.

Try every few days and see how that goes, plants like that are used to high humidity and frequent rainfall in their natural habitat.

Yes, I have not been very communicative for a while.

The printing its beautiful but it has no power on its own. If you want to use it for protection then you could attach to it a thoughtform or raise energy on it and program it that the painting protects whoever owns it.

Woden said:
Guys, I've got this nice Egyptian print, which I've enhanced with a few gold Satanic symbols. Is there a good magick ritual I can use to empower it and maybe protect my home with it's protective energy? I've looked and can't seem to find the right one.

20211013-174756.jpg

20211013-174811.jpg

So, you would want to infuse it with power, that's an interesting thing to do. You can use Runes, planetary mantras or just the energy of a color with properties for this purpose.

I think it's best to do a protection ritual for the home. Just be careful not to expose yourself too much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back