Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THAUM VS YAUM

GoldenxChild1

I plan on doing a working for my 6th chakra on the 17th. I was wondering what would be more potent, YAUM or THAUM? I'm also consider THAUR too.

Thanks family

GoldenxChild1 said:
I plan on doing a working for my 6th chakra on the 17th. I was wondering what would be more potent, YAUM or THAUM? I'm also consider THAUR too.

Thanks family

you'll have to experiment with each of the 3 as you know we are all affected differently. try vibrating them all 12 or 18 times(multiples of 6) the 1st letter is what holds the strongest connection to the specific chakra, the AUM adds more power; so try the 1st syllables at different pitches/tones, move your mouth around different positions.

Personally Yaum activates my 6th chakra the most, but only after I reach a low droning sound with my lower jaw pushed slightly out. It makes the YYYEEEE vibration bounce off the roof of my mouth into my lower teeth, that's when I REALLY start to feel it center inside my head.

Have fun experimenting the sounds and remember to give yourself breaks between the different mantras.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks family

Why Thaur? I wouldn't consider that useful for astral senses, unless you are breaking up a blockage there, but that wouldn't be ideal on a waxing moon. Curious about your reasoning.

Thaum is for the third eye, Yaum is for the 6th Chakra. So do Yaum, and you can combine it with Logr/Laguz to help. I think Yaum pertains more to empowerment, whereas Laguz pertains more to sensitivity, so you can alter them based on what you think you need.

Blitzkreig said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks family

Why Thaur? I wouldn't consider that useful for astral senses, unless you are breaking up a blockage there, but that wouldn't be ideal on a waxing moon. Curious about your reasoning.

Thaum is for the third eye, Yaum is for the 6th Chakra. So do Yaum, and you can combine it with Logr/Laguz to help. I think Yaum pertains more to empowerment, whereas Laguz pertains more to sensitivity, so you can alter them based on what you think you need.

Hey, a quick question if you don't mind.
Is there something else you would recommend working on besides the 6th chakra on the 17th?
Thanks

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Hey, a quick question if you don't mind.
Is there something else you would recommend working on besides the 6th chakra on the 17th?
Thanks

There are plenty of opportunities for things to work on, but what is best for you depends on your situation specifically. As far as chakras go, the higher chakras would benefit the most from any work, but also all the chakras are influenced by Pisces as well, so you could start working on any of them.

Beyond that, look at what else is ruled by Pisces:
"Poison, drugs, self-undoing, deception, sorrow, depression, isolation, insanity, very deep psychic stuff. Good for success in meditation and all psychic pursuits. Spells to deceive people, secrets, swindles, vulnerability. Secret enemies, altered states. This is the one of best times for endings, especially when the moon is in 20-30 degrees of the sign (make sure it is not void). Psychic healing can be done. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the feet at this time. "

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

The moon in waxing so you don't want to do anything related to endings or black magic.

Read more about Neptune (ruler of Pisces), for more ideas:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html

Blitzkreig said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks family

I was thinking of using Thaur not for blockages but for it's transformation, healing, and wisdom. I do trust your word though so i'll go with YAUM and Logr/Laguz. However, how can I shape the affirmation for both sensitivity and empowerment?

GoldenxChild1 said:
I was thinking of using Thaur not for blockages but for it's transformation, healing, and wisdom. I do trust your word though so i'll go with YAUM and Logr/Laguz. However, how can I shape the affirmation for both sensitivity and empowerment?

Thaur does do those things, but I wouldn't apply that directly to the 6th chakra for improving its function. Thaur is kind of like aggressive Mars-like energy, so it would be out of place.

Yaum is specific to the 6th chakra, and Laguz relates to Pisces. You can make the affirmation simple:

"These energies [Yaum and Laguz] have permanently improved all aspects of my 6th chakra, in a positive way for me."
x10

Then visualize the chakra perhaps flashing and upgrading like in a video game. Like it has now permanently advanced to level 2 with new abilities. This is just an example visualization.

You can change the affirmation to a more specific goal if you want, such as increasing specifically intuition, for example. As far as distinguishing between both sensitivity and empowerment, I think it is wiser to just leave it simple and broad and let the energy work on its own.

Sometimes we don't always understand how certain energies work, or we may not realize a certain process that needs to take place, so it is best not to overcomplicate it with preconceived notions. I don't mean that you should make workings broad in general, but rather don't try to force it to work a certain way; just give it the objective and let it work on its own.

Yaum and Laguz together basically encompass everything the 6th chakra needs to grow, besides removing blockages and dirt.

If using a rune for the sixth chakra, I would consider using Dagr.

Dagr relates to balancing polar opposites and integrating them. This is really beneficial to do in the sixth chakra as it will lead to understand things holistically. It is a powerful rune of transformation and manifestation. It enhances your psychic awareness and intuition, and relates a lot to the functions of the sixth chakra, and even more so to the pineal gland.

Stormblood said:

Dagr relates to balancing polar opposites and integrating them. This is really beneficial to do in the sixth chakra as it will lead to understand things holistically. It is a powerful rune of transformation and manifestation. It enhances your psychic awareness and intuition, and relates a lot to the functions of the sixth chakra, and even more so to the pineal gland.

It also relates to Lord Indra, which is our beloved Baal-Zevulon, and is weapon (the vajra).

Stormblood said:

I'll definitely keep that in mind. So an affirmation could be like "The energy of Dagr is completely and permanently opening, empowering, activating my 6th chakra in a positive and healthy way for me." ?

Blitzkreig said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thaur does do those things, but I wouldn't apply that directly to the 6th chakra for improving its function. Thaur is kind of like aggressive Mars-like energy, so it would be out of place.

Yaum is specific to the 6th chakra, and Laguz relates to Pisces. You can make the affirmation simple:

"These energies [Yaum and Laguz] have permanently improved all aspects of my 6th chakra, in a positive way for me."
x10

Then visualize the chakra perhaps flashing and upgrading like in a video game. Like it has now permanently advanced to level 2 with new abilities. This is just an example visualization.

You can change the affirmation to a more specific goal if you want, such as increasing specifically intuition, for example. As far as distinguishing between both sensitivity and empowerment, I think it is wiser to just leave it simple and broad and let the energy work on its own.

Sometimes we don't always understand how certain energies work, or we may not realize a certain process that needs to take place, so it is best not to overcomplicate it with preconceived notions. I don't mean that you should make workings broad in general, but rather don't try to force it to work a certain way; just give it the objective and let it work on its own.

Yaum and Laguz together basically encompass everything the 6th chakra needs to grow, besides removing blockages and dirt.

Thanks for the insight Blitzkreig. I have the weekend to figure out the best route.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

It also relates to Lord Indra, which is our beloved Baal-Zevulon, and is weapon (the vajra).
Hey Stormbood. Do you think vibrating INDRA for 6th chakra will give similar effects like Dagaz/Dagr?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:

I'll definitely keep that in mind. So an affirmation could be like "The energy of Dagr is completely and permanently opening, empowering, activating my 6th chakra in a positive and healthy way for me." ?

Whatever works for you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back