Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was Thomas Aquinas one of the first incels in history?

Nimrod33

I'll admit that i have read very few of the works of this so called Catholic "intellectual", however, by the few things that i know about him, he seems to perfectly represent the typical person that in the modern world we would call an "incel". Here are the reasons:
- He spent his entire life shut down in monasteries and other places, studying and writing, something an antisocial would usually do
- He pretty much hated women and said they are more prone to errors than men, like most incels do nowadays (some "apologists" will claim that he was not misogynist)
- He said that homosexuality and masturbation are the same of bestiality, while also claiming that rape does "less damage"
- He hated any gentile who could be labeled as an "heretic" or an "unbelieving infidel" and said that they are worse than jews, to the point of even deserving "death by extermination". Yet, he had no problem plagiarizing Greek Philosophy in order to suit his agenda
- Like most incels, he appears very overweight in the icons that portrays him. This seems typical of the xian idea that "body doesn't matter, only salvation does"
But Cucktholics will worship him anyway because he made an "irrefutable fact" that "the kike god exists".

An unsurprising thing is that most of these Saints were very mentally-ill individuals: Augustine of Hippo, who plagiarized ideas from the Manichean religion, had an under-aged lover and suggested to use torture; Jerome, the inventor of clerical celibacy, was also a pederast. But I'm sure that (((YHVH))) is very willing to forgive pedophiles and rapists, as long they don't blaspheme the unholy spirit.

The xians want to push these people as "role models for the society" and are willing to accuse anyone who points their flaws to have "a modern view". Yet, they don't do the same thing when it comes to condemn any ancient society that was not xian, using their "martyrdom industry" aka the xian equivalent of da Shoah.

I refuse to accept such sick people as worthy of any veneration, considering that they belong to the "not so based white deus vult anti-semite cult" that never acknowledged the necessity of racial hygiene but is very willing to allow jews in their clergy, to the point of even canonizing them (such as Therese d'Avila).

I can't wait that they get destroyed. Hail Satan!

All of this is just Christianity 2.0. As it motivated the weak to hate the whole planet, write poison all day towards the world, nature etc, so does it today inspire the same people abusing their weaknesses, filling them with hate, making them useless and hateful.

Instead of teaching them how to grow out of it, they use them for their general agenda. Inceldom is part of the same situation, and it all goes back into the life hating values of xianity.

All these like "Thomas Aquinas" did was sit in a monastery shut room, have a shrunk genitilia [and was probably another pseudo-celibate pedo kike], and write the most atrocities all day about the Pagans. After he stole their writings, he re-wrote them to attack them and changed the "credit" towards the jews.

Then he was eating VIP food when most of the masses at his time were literally starving, so he was fucking obese. He then spent his life in a fortified monastery castle. Every night he went there on virgin rage to try to "pray" to the jews and kiss ass to their jewish thoughform.

That was his life and existence.

Christianity is the religion of the severely crazy, the utterly retarded, the unfathmably stupid. The incels and the destroyers and slanderers of existence, beauty and life are only little rivers outgoing out of the same poisoned energy source.

All the evil abominations have flocked on it. It was consisted of brutes, rapists and everyone else who practically looked for a safe haven to exercise all these practices and always have the excuse of being "forgiven" for it. The first century's followers of this jewish cult, were the most degenerate, stupid and brutal people of the time, they were the first jewish orcs.

Behind these energies of the "Abrahamic" religions, rests the ultimate evil. This evil is also synonymous with natural failure. The biggest abominations that have ever been born, made it into ranks in Christianity and everything else.

The first beginning moral of Christianity is that race is of no consequence as nothing natural is of consequence, and what we call Communism is the way things should exist. Not only race doesn't matter, nothing really matters. This "Religion" is just a manual for jewish slaves and nothing else.

People who follow this disease are simply too cognitively inferior or emotionally brainwashed, so they cannot see it.

The recurring theme between all these Christian and Islamic preachers and related is that every single of them is a Pedophile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back