Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am Jewish ?

ForVery

Am I Jewish?
My grandfather was half Gypsy, but he didn't look Jewish. I'm from Romania. I love Satan and I did the dedication ritual. And as far as I know my family was/is honest. I really don't want to believe I could be Jewish and I really want to cry. My skin color is light brown, black hair, brown eyes and normal gentile nose. Can you help me...
I did RTR and I feel fine but these thoughts are eating me up....

Too many people have been termed "Gypsy" simply because they were moving around Europe. They are distinct groups. This in Romania has been too falsely termed, branding too many people as "Gypsies".

Even in Ireland and other places, normally White people were called "Gypsies". Gypsies in the Mediterranean are something else than what they are in Romania. Another false labelling is calling the Romanians "Roma", creating more confusion.

If you are not a jew in your features and your lineage, you aren't a jew. Stop worrying about that and keep advancing.

if you do the FRTR everyday and your not having intense streaks of misfortune then your not jewish. If you can feel 7 chakras when you meditate your not jewish. If you love satan and demons with a passion your not jewish. The simple fact you want to cry when you get those paranoia attacks is some pretty decent proof your most likely not jewish. Jews take pride in their false belief of being "master race, gawds chosen, gentile slave mahsterds" yet fear the true god satan they claim to be a non-threat to them.

Slyscorpion recommened to me to use the 4th rune Ansuz a while back with the affirmation "I am now totally free of all influences from the enemies of satan, forever." ever since i started doing it the attacks ive had that your going through now decreased SIGNIFICANTLY, now i really only get them if I miss a day of my AP or blast out multiple FRTRs, but ik its false when the FRTR makes my entire body feel hot comfortably and my aura/soul tingles off n on.

In addition to HPHC, just look at Tyson Fury. The best heavy weight boxer at the moment and no trace of jew in him and his family are considered "gypsies". Even with a little common sense it's obvious a jew can never come close to being as athletic as him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Too many people have been termed "Gypsy" simply because they were moving around Europe. They are distinct groups. This in Romania has been too falsely termed, branding too many people as "Gypsies".

Even in Ireland and other places, normally White people were called "Gypsies". Gypsies in the Mediterranean are something else than what they are in Romania. Another false labelling is calling the Romanians "Roma", creating more confusion.

If you are not a jew in your features and your lineage, you aren't a jew. Stop worrying about that and keep advancing.
Thank you, Hp

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back