Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual attack

cobra666

I’ve been being spiritually attacked for 9 years I just realized this a few days ago. I’ve been a SS for 6 years. What can I do about the spiritual attacks? It comes in the form oh voices of people I know but are hundreds of miles away.

cobra666 said:
I’ve been being spiritually attacked for 9 years I just realized this a few days ago. I’ve been a SS for 6 years. What can I do about the spiritual attacks? It comes in the form oh voices of people I know but are hundreds of miles away.

Do they tell you to do negative things?

Or do you just hear random things, could it be that you hear the thoughts of those people?

No they get under my skin and a lot of time they drain my energy it’s like a boil on your ass

Fuchs said:
cobra666 said:

Or do you just hear random things, could it be that you hear the thoughts of those people?

cobra666 said:
No they get under my skin and a lot of time they drain my energy it’s like a boil on your ass

Fuchs said:
cobra666 said:

Aura of protection and detaching working with satanic blue flames to cut the shit with word of power (ansuz, uruz, for example) should help you. Yoga and spiritual warfare make you stronger long term also, among other things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back