Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magic workings 40days+(QUESSTIONN)

OpenMind2

So, if i decide to give up at vibrations, any kind(runes/mantras/squares) because personal reasons...can i still do 40day workings with absorbing energy for X minutes EACH DAY for 40days for an exact goal?

Ex : HALOWEEN (31 OCT) dieases remove good time.

Do i do 10m absorbtion sun energy with an affirmation like"This sun energy remove all of my physical disease" as an example , and i do that for 40DAYS each day

Do i get the benefits from planets like i ll do with workings that includes runes/mantras?

Yes it still counts as a 40 day working. It has on the JoS workings that are similar, without vibrations. You might want to state the affirmation for a set number or repetitions, breathe in the energy on the inhale and mentally state the affirmation on the exhale for like 40x, and then keep breathing in while holding the visualization of you being perfectly healthy (for your example) for the rest of the time you spend doing it.

OpenMind2 said:

Yes, but you are also giving up a big tool in your arsenal. Also, for certain planets, like Saturn or Neptune, never invoke their raw energies. You are better trying to breathe in the energy of the associated/similar rune, like Nauthiz and Laguz.

And how do i absorb the energy of a rune? Do i vizualize its form like sun color and absorb from it like vizualizing a planet or a star and absorbing from it?

OpenMind2 said:
And how do i absorb the energy of a rune? Do i vizualize its form like sun color and absorb from it like vizualizing a planet or a star and absorbing from it?

You simply vibrate it properly. Use the search function to find the mp3s on how to vibrate the runes.

OpenMind2 said:

I visualize the rune in the center of body shining bright gold and outwards.
With each inhale and vibration, it shines brighter and brighter as the energy engulfs your entire body.
Affirm when finished.

OpenMind2 said:

Yeah, when you focus on it and inhale it, you bring the energy into you. I think it comes straight out of the ether, just like when you vibrate it.

You can imagine you are in a sea of the energy of that rune, for example. This is similar to the elemental inhalation exercises where you imagine yourself surrounded by that element. It does not need to be a specific planet or pre-existing area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back