Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Binding Timing and Question

SleepingWolf

Best time to start a binding working?

Can you bind someone from another person? They are less of an issue towards me personally but are an active emotional drain on another person, and I would like to bind them to prevent further harm to the one I actually care about.

Binding should work because the said person is being an issue to you by being an issue to someone you care about.

As for dates, In the List of Magic Workings published by Academic Scholar, it recommends a waning moon in Scorpio,Pisces or Capricorn to remove negative people from your life and that the best time to start this is as close to the new moon as possible. Of course, Void of course moon is to be avoided for any workings.

Though do note that it is to remove negative people, not to bind them. If there is a better advice than mine by an advanced member, follow them. In the mean time, you could use the search function on the forums.

Username said:
Binding should work because the said person is being an issue to you by being an issue to someone you care about.

As for dates, In the List of Magic Workings published by Academic Scholar, it recommends a waning moon in Scorpio,Pisces or Capricorn to remove negative people from your life and that the best time to start this is as close to the new moon as possible. Of course, Void of course moon is to be avoided for any workings.

Though do note that it is to remove negative people, not to bind them. If there is a better advice than mine by an advanced member, follow them. In the mean time, you could use the search function on the forums.

I have used search function I usually do. Sadly binding comes up way too much to be viable. Asking seemed faster.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back