Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question regarding material on JOS

SigTyr

In the "opening the soul"(last update 2018) meditation YAUM mantra is used for opening 6th chakra but in "Full chakra meditation" (last update 2013) this mantra is used to work on Heart Chakra.

With witch chakra YAUM is used then?
I feel like with heart chakra, but there is bit of doubt

If you have already opened your soul, then recite the mantras given in Full Chakra Meditation for advancement.

It does say that its only for experienced meditators, so you could start with low reps and increase the reps at your own pace.

I am sure YAUM is used for 6th chakra and the AUM is used for hearth chakra.

SigTyr said:
In the "opening the soul"(last update 2018) meditation YAUM mantra is used for opening 6th chakra but in "Full chakra meditation" (last update 2013) this mantra is used to work on Heart Chakra.

YAUM is for the 6th chakra, THAUM is for the 3rd eye and AUM is for the 4th chakra (formally known as 'the heart chakra' ).

SigTyr said:

100% the 6th, YYYYEEEEE at the right pitch for yourself and after a few rounds u'll feel the center of your head buzz.

for me its feels most when it reaches a low droning noise, pushing off the roof of my mouth into the lower teeth.

My chakras are open, but thanks for advices :D

I returned to this section to look for mudras I can include in meditation and I've noticed that YAUM is used for opening 6th chakra and empowering the heart one.

I am trying to find logical explanation, because I though that Sanskrit mantras and binded to a specific chakras.
Or maybe there is some sort if mistake, because full chakra meditation page is 5 years older than opening the soul one.

Woden said:

I've now converted the 6th, Heart chakras to PDF form with correct mantras.

https://mega.nz/folder/rTA33ALb#B4bty18lQMDBRbaoK5Co9g

Thank you for dedicating your time to do important work!
It is understandable that HPs are very occupied and some things may be left unnoticed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back