Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Parasites and entities

One Wire Phenomenon

I just want to ask something. If parasites look like this in the microcosm then they also should look quite similar on the astral? I was going through some images and I saw some of this and it immediately reminded me of the kind of stuff my mind was blocking me out to see. Here are some images I don't know if they look like this but I am a very firm believer they do have similarities.
a9018a7357dc4dec3c4ab10c838f5641.jpg

df77aea6936303b25eba913a3543a42a.jpg

bda88cd8781f00d94ed3d9b38d6839cb.jpg

09546caa3a0e9f4d65a89c11a1b76183.jpg

22c7695f9f57d8089dabc12e7aac14c0.jpg

The pink thing is what I find most disturbing. Look at the black eyes imagine coming in contact with something like that in a deep trance when all your senses are heightened and you are all alone.I don't mean to scare anybody but really I am sure parasites on the astral exist that look similar to these things. Maybe even more uglier.

I cannot answer your question but jikes.. wish I could unsee those images. :shock:

The only experience i have with parasitic entities are the greys.
They have big bug eyes and feel annoying and are trying to interrupt.
They appeared when i was not part of JoS and still had a psychological connection to the enemy and tried to meditate seriously.
Also they appeared when i was getting sick.
But they are faggots, if you know yourself and know what to do, there is no need to be afraid of them.

Angel thoughtforms sometimes actually do look a little to a lot like this. Type in on any search engine Biblically accurate angels check it out kind of weird. Example of this https://youtu.be/YNfcBZolsa4

I vouch for that too I am only recently becoming more aware of the astral they look weird and smaller than I expected but if you ignore them they may not attack. They didn't me just kind of floated around. They were multicolored like the angel energy on some people.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
The only experience i have with parasitic entities are the greys.
They have big bug eyes and feel annoying and are trying to interrupt.
They appeared when i was not part of JoS and still had a psychological connection to the enemy and tried to meditate seriously.
Also they appeared when i was getting sick.
But they are faggots, if you know yourself and know what to do, there is no need to be afraid of them.

I connected to something like this a long time ago and it attached itsself to my soul. When I feel very down and depressed I can feel it draining me. It's incredibly scary if I tune into it. I cannot even handle the reality of it. It feeds off depression and stuff like that. I am cutting it off of anything of the sort and hopefully it goes away. I already feel much better so I thinks it's working.

When I die my ass will belong to that thing and NO NO NO I refuse nothing other than Satan has my soul. I need to make sure of that before I die!!! :cry:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
When I die my ass will belong to that thing and NO NO NO I refuse nothing other than Satan has my soul. I need to make sure of that before I die!!! :cry:
You are fooling yourself if you think some parasite has any say against Demons about your soul.

Henu the Great said:
You are fooling yourself if you think some parasite has any say against Demons about your soul.

How do I know the Demons care about my soul if I'm not willing to save it? Remember I basically gave myself to that thing when I wanted to die. I immediately regreted it afterwards. That's why I feel it's too late for me unless I do something now and commit to save myself. If I can reconnect with a God or Satan on the soul level I know the entity won't stand a chance but I fear deep in my subconscious mind I still choose to die and how can a God help me if I choose to give my soul to something else. Remember one goes to Satan out of free will.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
slyscorpion said:

*sigh*

Once I post this quote from this topic called Astral Spiders, I want you all to take a deep breath first regarding these types of "astral parasites."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

This only appears to be just more of another post created by a specific member that mentioned the same, who just wanted to promote this as
some sort of viable and very deep thing while all this appears to be just a strange innate fear translating itself through bad spiritual filtering into some supposed understanding. The infinity of the astral does not relate to the infinity of personal imagination in direct manner.

This person is clearly afraid of spiders and their mind translates this picture into his own spider centered science fiction drama. There is also nothing deeply spiritual here.

Beware of things one reads in Instagram or social media as people who generally have a good understanding can find an opportunity to slip in strange things because they crave others to accept things like this. Which can lead many to stupid labyrinths of their own created making.

Now guys... calm down. :D
Please? :lol:

You guys are lucky I remembered a post like this :lol:

Plus, we all know how to remove astral parasites that are the greys, enemy nephilim, reptilians, joos, what have you. And that is...

*drumrolllllll*

🎉 Removing Astral Connections!!! 🎉

Henu the Great said:

Additional info, brother.

We are fooling ourselves if we also allow such enemy entities to attach themselves in our souls :D

Anyways, even if there are astral entities that are attached to our souls and we are still new to even know about it, this would clear up once we meditate and advance.

Hope that answers your questions, y'all. I'm in a pretty good mood today :D

slyscorpion said:
Angel thoughtforms sometimes actually do look a little to a lot like this. Type in on any search engine Biblically accurate angels check it out kind of weird. Example of this https://youtu.be/YNfcBZolsa4

I vouch for that too I am only recently becoming more aware of the astral they look weird and smaller than I expected but if you ignore them they may not attack. They didn't me just kind of floated around. They were multicolored like the angel energy on some people.

I don't think it's angels I saw or angel thought forms. Just a parasitic creature on the astral that saw me as easy food.

Take a look at this pic. Let's say the trance is the deep sea and everybody know the sea is full of creatures of all shapes and sizes. Unfortunately I went to the deep dark side where not a lot of fishes swim or can survive. That light on its head is basically what lured me to it. Then when I got close enough it revealed it ugly self to me but then for me it was already to late.
Haha I can almost right I poem about it
8d775e6a30843f89c22a1519000f2ec4.jpg

But seriously I believe the Astral is like a sea full of creatures of all sorts. Not just Angels and Demons.

Sketches said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
slyscorpion said:

*sigh*

Once I post this quote from this topic called Astral Spiders, I want you all to take a deep breath first regarding these types of "astral parasites."

This only appears to be just more of another post created by a specific member that mentioned the same, who just wanted to promote this as
some sort of viable and very deep thing while all this appears to be just a strange innate fear translating itself through bad spiritual filtering into some supposed understanding. The infinity of the astral does not relate to the infinity of personal imagination in direct manner.

This person is clearly afraid of spiders and their mind translates this picture into his own spider centered science fiction drama. There is also nothing deeply spiritual here.

Beware of things one reads in Instagram or social media as people who generally have a good understanding can find an opportunity to slip in strange things because they crave others to accept things like this. Which can lead many to stupid labyrinths of their own created making.

Plus, we all know how to remove astral parasites that are the greys, enemy nephilim, reptilians, joos, what have you. And that is...

*drumrolllllll*

Henu the Great said:

We are fooling ourselves if we also allow such enemy entities to attach themselves in our souls :D

Anyways, even if there are astral entities that are attached to our souls and we are still new to even know about it, this would clear up once we meditate and advance.

You know what Sketches that's fucked up from you.
I'm talking about myself here not about your experience with spiders.

I never said it's attached to anyone's soul but my own.
I also asked if Astral parasites look like this because I truely believe they do. Nobody could give me a awnser like HP hooded Cobra did with the astral spiders.

I don't have Instagram or any other social media accounts where I see stuff like that and make believe. I'm talking about a real experience I had.Its fucked up how people can...

Fuck never mind if it is only my imagination and stuff then let the HP decide on it. It really traumatized me.It happened before I ever knew about Satanism or was into the occult. One day I felt like dying and went Into a trance and had a horrific experience without even expecting thing so it cannot be my "spider senses" tingling

Here I am opening up sharing my experience and asking legitimate questions to people who may have seen parasites on the astral. Out of everywhere one would expect the people of JOS to know and have awnsers. I'm gonna piss all of you off now including the HP and say you guys suck at help.You wait until someone comes along and by chance helps or just don't give a shit if people truely need to know. I have to fight to get information all the time. I rarely get a straight awnser to my questions. Most people think I'm either delusional,making it up or just plain insane. Well I got news for you good luck on the Astral when you die. There ARE fucking horrible things there waiting for you like there is for me. And to be honest how I feel now I hope they get you!!

:cry:

Say what you want nobody really knows except the HP and some other members here who don't want to share.
The ones who say it's my own minds creation have NO idea whatsoever about the entitys that are there NO FUCKING IDEA!!!!!

Come on bring it on I want to start shit and fight you.
Quote me if you dare
:eek:

Sketches said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
slyscorpion said:

*sigh*

*drumrolllllll*

Henu the Great said:

I believe astral spiders and bugs probably are real. This was many years ago when I was an alcoholic and drinking every day I would wake up after passing out and see spiders crawling all over me and everything. It was actually literally see it not just in my imagination. They were small brown spiders. Sometimes I would also see a bunch of Flys buzzing around a lot but none were there after a bit and my mind adjusted to being fully awake.

You know what Sketches that's fucked up from you.
I'm talking about myself here not about your experience with spiders.

?????????

I quoted what would Cobra said regarding "astral spiders," meaning anything that is an "astral parasitic insect" would cease to exist, because it is just part of their imagination caused by fear.

Fuck never mind if it is only my imagination and stuff then let the HP decide on it.

This sentence just proves that you do know that it could be part of your imagination, but you want the High Priests to answer it. Nothing's wrong with that, but I literally gave you the answer as to what Cobra would think regarding these "parasites" you speak of. Which is unfair to the advanced members here who have already replied to others regarding this, yet you discard it and see if that information "will change."

Come on bring it on I want to start shit and fight you.
Quote me if you dare
:eek:

This just proves that you have too much time on your hands to be "online" in the forums. Not to mention the fact that you don't want to admit that I offended you with how I gave my advise.

Instead, you suddenly lashed out of nowhere and want to blame everyone here who was too busy advancing themselves to become one of the Gods.

You're older than me here, but somehow, you showed to everyone that you can't take a simple criticism. I haven't even answered back to your other replies, then you suddenly decided to post this because you couldn't think of anything better to do.

Most people think I'm either delusional,making it up or just plain insane. Well I got news for you good luck on the Astral when you die. There ARE fucking horrible things there waiting for you like there is for me. And to be honest how I feel now I hope they get you!!

This is a slap to the face to someone who is giving their best to educate, meditate and survive.

Can you even call yourself a Satanist after typing this?? This is our first interaction and you are already throwing threats that I wouldn't give two rats' asses about.

:cry:

Say what you want nobody really knows except the HP and some other members here who don't want to share.

Then this is my last message to you then. I don't care about your existence if you're just going to start a fight when I have so much better things to do.

slyscorpion said:
I believe astral spiders and bugs probably are real. This was many years ago when I was an alcoholic and drinking every day I would wake up after passing out and see spiders crawling all over me and everything. It was actually literally see it not just in my imagination. They were small brown spiders. Sometimes I would also see a bunch of Flys buzzing around a lot but none were there after a bit and my mind adjusted to being fully awake.

Well I still stand by HP. Hoodedcobra's answer towards the topic I previously linked. It just seems unlikely for astral insects to start messing with us psychically, it's just fear into play. There is nothing spiritual about it.

Our minds can also conjure random images, and as the advanced members have said, it takes years of practice to know which is real and which is not. I also heard that some insects have lesser souls, much more less than a cat or a dog. Though, some of them, I heard a spider familiar exists quoted in the Returning Curses 1. Too annoyed to post the link here, so search it for yourself, brother :|

Plus, the thing is, even if there's a tiny chance this would happen, it wouldn't matter because my aura would just burn them away since I keep meditating anyway. It's nothing compared to advanced thoughtforms and malicious enemy entities who want to eradicate our Satanic world and the Gods' memories here on Earth.

I was right all along!!!

This is a awesum website it's in another language that I don't understand but check it out and use a online translator.

I told you I'm not delusional and it's REAL!!!
How did i link physical parasites with astral parasites if I was delusional? It's because what I saw and feel is real!!
I had a dream about that fucking thing a few nights ago but I did not want to share. I could feel it's energy and it was walking on my arm. I then stuck my arm in acetone in my dream and it still did not die. The dream was just a projection of what really going on. When it crawled on my arm I felt like needles pricking me with it legs and a burning sensation.

Also remember when I shared that photo of the parasite in the trance thread of Lydia which I found on Pinterest well that exact photo seems to come from this site which is a big coincidence because as a said in that thread I can best explain it with that image. Read other articles aswell on this site not just the ones I pasted.

I know now why most humans have fears that are the same things for example creatures with tentacles because they are real. Why would humans all have the same fears unconsciously it's because the soul knows they are deadly
I believe this is where true horrors come from and what inspired the filthy parasitic Jews to make movies,books and shit like they do.

Diseases created by parasites.
The etheric energies of man and the universe are 12 in number: 3 chemical ethers, 3 vital ethers, 3 reflective ethers and 3 light ethers.

The chemical ether is the glue of the physical. The 1st assembles atoms to build cells. The second assembles cells to build organs. The 3rd assembles the organs to build the physical body, and also constitutes the envelope of the energetic bodies.

The vital ether creates and maintains vitality. The 1st allows the reconstruction of cells identically (when they die, and according to their DNA program). The second is that of growth, which multiplies the cells from seed to child and from child to adult. The 3rd connects body and soul, it is the energy of life and universal love.

The reflective ether feeds our reflex systems. In the iris of the eye is inscribed the whole of the human body and the state of health of each part of it, thanks to the reflective ether. The science that studies these phenomena is called iridology.
The presence of reflective ether omnipresent in the universe, makes remote perception possible. The dowsers can see on a map, all the peculiarities of a house, from a distance. Any representation of a thing is therefore linked to it, thanks to the presence of the reflective ether.

The ether light, omnipresent in space, makes it possible to act at a distance.

Parasites of a physical nature: lice, fleas ... feed on blood or physical particles. Parasites of etheric nature feed on the etheric energies of man and cause diseases that are difficult to treat. For example, osteoarthritis parasites (shaped like mini crabs) consume the chemical ether of the bones. The bones disintegrate because the molecules disperse, which causes damage and pain, nicknamed osteoarthritis. It is enough to remove these parasites to stop the degradation and then to physically rebuild the bone by natural means (plants ...).

There are different parasites which consume the energies of the muscles, creating fibromyalgia, rheumatism etc ... others which create "viral" diseases and others "autoimmune" diseases.

The neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer, Parkinson's, multiple ...) all have in common a category of parasites that are deposited into a pocket around the brain and spinal column, and consume energy parts brain, spinal cord or nervous system. The progression of the disease and the breakdown of cells depends on the weak state of the person.

All of these parasites are etheric in nature, and invisible to the naked eye and microscopes. They could be, if devices were invented to do so. They are perceptible by clairvoyance and clairvoyance, and are easily removed by the techniques practiced in curotherapy.

The physical effects of parasites on cells in the human body can be seen under a microscope. Their vampirizing energetic action on cells causes "waste" made up of a set of proteins with a DNA strand. Each parasite creates a specific, personal "waste" which constitutes its "signature".
This "cellular waste" is nicknamed "virus" by scientists.
1000 times smaller than a bacterium, and visible only under an electron microscope, each cellular waste is devoid of any intelligence, and therefore cannot reproduce. Medicine knows this very well, but it notes that this waste multiplies during illnesses. So, for lack of understanding (since she cannot see the parasites that are at the origin), she asserts that these viruses are the cause of contagion and disease . Which is totally impossible.
If the viruses were alive, it would be easier to destroy them, and they would also be used by the military as weapons ... which is not the case.
Medicine has great difficulty in finding means to stop their development because it is as if it were studying the footprints of a pest, in the earth ... to identify the animal in question and be able to destroy it. .
When devices are invented to detect the parasites that cause disease, and they become removable without degrading the physique, medicine will change completely and become effective (but much less profitable - since currently it makes more profit than banks).

In the same vein, during certain illnesses, medicine observes under a microscope the presence of antibodies of the immune system, in the same place where degradation occurs (as in neurodegenerative diseases - alzheimer's, parkinson's ...). Not seeing the etheric parasites under the microscope, which the immune system is trying to fight off, she thinks it is the immune system itself that creates the degradation. She classified all of these diseases as autoimmune diseases. The worst part is that, in an attempt to slow the progression of the disease, it destroys the immune system with chemical poisons. Which obviously doesn't work to stop the disease. But, still not having understood the presence of the parasites, she continues to insist on this destruction (inappropriate and harmful) of the immune system.

Chemical drugs cannot remove or destroy them. They can either put to sleep the physical pains caused (painkillers, sleeping pills ...), or weaken and poison the area of ​​the body attacked and indirectly slow down the parasites by lack of vital energy (chemotherapy, radiotherapy).

Image of what clairvoyance perceives from etheric parasites

Envoy, Schizophrenia, Dementia

These are the most important parasites, which are the cause.

In cases of malnutrition and schizophrenia, parasites take possession of the body and the spirit of the person and the manipulator as they want. The person is therefore an outside company, and his behaviors are all illogical and abnormal.

In the case of dementia the mental body is totally vampirized by the parasites. They do not seek to manipulate the person, but they nourish the energies of their body. The result is the same, the person does not master more his behaviors.

This topic and the energy treatments are indicated in the book "Energy Harmonization of Persons". However, the therapist can exercise this net in all confidence, after having participated in the training stages.

A complete cleaning of the trainee and a progressive experimentation of more and more powerful parasites and levels of protection are indispensable.

There is no danger when the pre-trial procedure is followed. Inversion jouer à l'apprenti sorcier sans formation could lead the trainee to be parasite as well.

An envelope can be produced when an exterior penetrates the interior of the person and takes possession of its functions. Some implants are not permanent and the control can be carried out occasionally or remotely, by implants.

In the same way that there are positive nature spirits, angles, archanges and saints present, always ready to render service, there are always negative spirits ready to profit and abuse others (especially in the black magic rituals ). All of these are installed only when the particular circumstances allow or provoke: drug use, alcohol abuse, black magic exercise, energy-saving practice without knowing where to get the energies (Reiki), religious rituals to forces without knowing lesquelles (franc-maçonnerie), rituals supposedly animistic or chamanic without knowing the origin of the intervening spirits (marabouts africains ...).

Envoyment by a soul in pain:

A person defeats penetration in a person living to manipulate.

It is possible that if the soul in pain finds itself in the company of a parasite that acts with it during its life (black magic), and who seeks to manipulate another person to continue his life and his activity.

Envoytement par de grands parasites: (schizophrenia, bipolar, possession ...)

The person does not behave in any autonomous and logical way. It changes behavior abnormally and can cause incomprehensible, irrational crises. Some may be dangerous for themselves and others to the extent that they must be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

Only known and used treatments are neuroleptics or psychotropics, but also "sleepers" but they do not solve anything. Psychiatrists who have long studied human behavior do not serve well in psychiatric hospitals. They need to exercise their talents in prisons, because they are lacking people in education or education, who need to be recruited and rehabilitated. Only psychotherapists or "disenfranchisers" can cure illnesses in psychiatric hospitals.

Envoyment by liaison to negative egregatives: Around 90% of Reiki practitioners are parasitized by the spirits that point to them and that they confer a certain amount of energy in exchange for this gestation. The people in question have an impression of ballooning, because they nourish the larvae of the parasite. They spread to other people as a source of care. It suffices to ask these people where they provide the energy they give or according to what principles they act on. Their answer will be "what is the energy of the universe", but without knowing exactly what energy it is in question.

The only positive practitioners use the energies of the Raie Manta (Rei ki) which is a great spirit of sea water and which can take care of the problems related to the lymphatic system and the plasma (equivalent to the seawater = plasma of Quinton).

The francs-maçons refer to ancient historical histories (Solomon, templiers ...) but are related by their rituals to the negative forces (Orion's spirits symbolized by the grand G). They are totally ignorant of where their rituals come from and what the effects are. They contribute negatively to the decision-makers without making themselves accountable ... (excerpt from the initiative books: "the city of peace" and others - see the specific page).

The Dementia: is a vampirism of the mental body.

This is not, however, a fatality, but a disease provoked by parasites. They are less aggressive behaviors than those that cause schizophrenia or anxiety. The person with dementia is parasitic by direct means, or indirectly through multiple implants.

On the other hand, and this is the only case where one observes this, his mental body is almost non-existent, there is no small blue tube left in the center of the body. This is the principle of this disease: it's the vampirism of the mental body.

The procedure is simple and easy to do according to the Curothérapie procedure.

Then this time request to restore a normal state, because in general the parasite has been running for a long time, when it is evident.

Other than the mental body is revitalized, the thalamus becomes inactive, the cervelet is slowing down, etc.

The internment is not strictly anything. It does not matter that laisser continues the things, and the person finishes his days in the same state.

Curotherapy is a preventive and curative technique of "psychiatric" diseases. These are occasioned by vampirism (parasites), or by the accumulation of emotional or mental problems (depression or burnout). In general, curative therapy reduces by more than 90% the number of illnesses and occasional expenses.

The treatment of depressive and psychiatric illnesses currently constitutes the largest health expenditure budget in France (22.6 billion euros per year), well ahead of vascular cardiovascular diseases (16.2 billion euros), cancer ( 16.1 billion euros), diabetes (7.9 billion euros) and degenerative neurological diseases: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and others (6.9 billion euros).

https://curotherapie.blogspot.com/p/guerir-envoutements-skizophrenie.html?m=1

Also check this out.
This is why it's so horrifying for me because one can actually feel and see the parasite.

I deleted some of this threads posts I made which I regret because I was right!!

I don't have aids but I certainly do have a astral parasite that is causeing me pain in my back and the fear what I was telling people about!!!!

That is why I battle to meditate is because it makes me aware of this thing. But now I actually feel relieved for getting some awnsers... :D

AIDS and Cystic Fibrosis.
AIDS and Cystic Fibrosis are diseases very popularized by the media because they have affected and affect known people. Yet they are as easy to manage as the others, by curotherapy.

The Cystic Fibrosis appears clairvoyantly or light felt like a fat burning inflammation in the lungs. The parasites present themselves as purulent pockets of larvae that feed on the internal mucus.
The mother on the outside looks like a huge mosquito.
They only settle due to DNA failure. This one seen by clairvoyance appears as a cocoon surrounding a small part of one of the 2 spirals of DNA, which slows down the circulation of energy inside it.
It can be rectified by the help of certain spirits of nature, provided that it is not a program of life, voluntarily chosen by the person.
DNA failure is a predisposition. But with or without DNA correction, the cystic fibrosis can be cured according to the procedure indicated in the book "Energy Harmonization of People".
However, it is a rather stubborn disease and it will be necessary to renew the care every 3 days until satisfaction. The duration of treatment depends on the state of its installation and the damage caused at the time of the start of curotherapy treatment.

AIDS is, despite all that is said about it, one of the simplest and fastest diseases to treat with curotherapy.
One or more astral octopus-like parasites are attached to the lower abdomen, with long wires connected inside where they draw energy. A mother can be above. It is red on the lower abdomen (AIDS) and white when it is elsewhere. It is transmitted by its young in liquids, from one person to another.
As in other cases, chemical drugs do not affect them at all, just because they are not on the same frequency. At best they slow them down, since they slow down the energies of the cells of the human body. The parasites feed on the energies of man, and continue until his final exhaustion.

After removal of the parasites and some care described in the book, the state of health is regenerated very quickly. The majority of cases treated with curotherapy were resolved definitively in 3 treatments. The difficulty is to wean oneself from the imposed physical drugs ...

However, the treatment of AIDS in curotherapy causes a side effect.
Try to imagine it for a moment, before reading the following real-life story.
You will be able to understand what this effect is and check if you have found it.
The real- life case cited here is the one most commonly observed for curotherapists.

Realized case : One day came to see us a man with a very tired appearance, white face and low energy, who said "Here, I learned that you were doing energy treatments, and I came to see you because I have had AIDS for over 20 years. I have tried everything, I have suffered a lot and I have had enough. Can you do something for me? "
We started by establishing an assessment, as indicated in Protocol 1 cited in the page "protocol for the harmonization of persons".
Then, without a priori and by testing, we did indeed observe the presence of a large energy parasite fixed on the lower abdomen.
We removed it, as well as the mother, and continued the usual general energetic healing (removal of other parasites, etheric, emotional, mental shocks, blockages, memories, bonds etc.). At the end of the session this visitor was visibly brighter and in better shape.

He came back to see us the following week for a second treatment.
By checking we noticed the presence of another parasite, but much smaller. Didn't we check the previous time to see if there were two? Did he pick up this new parasite from contact with another person? Usually at the second session there are no more. This shows that it is always necessary to check well , and to renew the care at least three times for safety.
We removed it as easily as the first, and continued the overall cleansing care of ALL energetic bodies, in accordance with the planned curotherapy protocols.
This man was already very happy with the first treatment, because he felt in a state of physical well-being that he had never known, according to his words.

The third time he came, he arrived with a worried face. He told us: "Here, I have had several examinations which show that I no longer have any traces of the disease. I am very satisfied with your care, I have never felt so good, I cannot believe it not myself. It's wonderful compared to all the drugs I've tried that had really, really nasty side effects. I'm very happy, but also very worried. "
At that moment we were, too, worried and curious to know what he was going to announce to us.
He added: "Here it is, it has been 20 years that I have been compensated by social security, because it is a disease considered incurable. Since now I am in good health again, they are not going to want me any more. 'compensate. So I will have to find work, which worries me a lot. I would have no more money if I do not work. "

A feeling of stupor and then of understanding surreptitiously invaded us. This man was apparently happy to have recovered his health, but was afraid of reintegration into the world of work, which makes sense after 20 years of inactivity and long sickness benefits.

A few days later, he told us that the health insurance fund only ceases to compensate an AIDS patient if he decides to leave the established protocol. That is to say if he stops taking the treatments imposed by doctors and laboratories.
Our man has therefore chosen to continue to follow this regulation until his retirement. But one day he called us urgently. He was in the hospital because his health suddenly deteriorated. He had suffered general poisoning due to the new drugs in the protocol, according to the doctors themselves.
We intervened to energetically "clean" him of this complication and put him back on his feet.
You are probably going to say to yourself: "How is it that if the examinations had become correct, drugs are still imposed on him by the doctors?".
It is one of the great puzzles of medicine. As it has not been recognized by official services that AIDS is curable, even if the symptoms of the disease have disappeared. The patient must continue the treatments in the event that ... there is a recurrence, no doubt.

Today, our man is self-employed as a therapist. Other people have also become apprentice therapists, after having followed the same path. But they want to remain anonymous out of discretion. The associations supposedly created to fight against AIDS or Cystic Fibrosis have all been asked to put curotherapy into practice on their patients ... and none have responded.

Among the public, either people trust us and we treat them, or they criticize that we do not have medical "proof". But who does the tests? Laboratories ! Do you know a laboratory that wants to take the risk of "committing suicide"? Because if they do the tests and they see that it works well, they will no longer be able to sell their drugs ... it will be their commercial suicide ...
No lab, nor any scientist is up for making a case. medical.
No association wants to take the risk of "sabotaging" itself because there too if they find the solution to their medical problem, they will no longer exist.
So if you want proof, send us all the people you know are sick, and you will see the result. But if you wait for the press, the labs or the associations to advise you, you will wait a long time ...

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52239

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284292#p284292

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63121

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=289757#p289757

Lol I made another thread aswell but I cannot remember what is was called. Anyway all my previous posts about the problem.

My last post was this one where I gave up and accepted I was wrong and thought maybe it's something else causeing me to stagnate everytime I become aware through meditation.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=293973#p293973

Last thing is I would like to rub it in Aquarius face that I was not delusional. Your last post to me made me feel I was losing my mind but also when you said I am in Satan's hands made me feel loved in a way. And also that you cared.
You are right most of the times but not today Aquarius :)

I see my first post did not go through

Here is the link to the website and a intro to who the writer is and what she does and can do.
The reason I completely agree with her is because I can also sense a astral parasite and look at my thread and what she describes about parasites it's what I have been feeling and asking about also having dreams about.

What I don't understand is why could nobody give me some credit and say hey one wire yes there is an infinite amount of possibilities and you could be right or yes some astral parasites look like this and are the cause for of diseases...
And so on and so forth...

Clairvoyance explained
The Book which explains the method: "This is how I became a clairvoyant and an energy therapist"

Extract and presentation: "My name is Magali. I was born without a particular gift. I worked in various sectors including business management, then as a certified maternal assistant and mother. Following some childhood ordeals, I took a liking to nature, to all its dimensions and soothing presences. It is from events that occurred in August 2013 that I became in 2 years a clairvoyant and energy therapist. My evolution is mainly due to personal work and I think that many can achieve the same result if they follow the same path. I began my initiation by discovering the geobiology of my house: the natural, artificial and metaphysical factors that affected it. 'a place has a permanent effect on its inhabitants.

I then experimented with natural energy healing techniques. Gradually my own feelings, of which I did not know the basic principles, awakened and developed. I discovered simple phenomena, which allowed me, among other things, to feel the presence of souls in pain and to dialogue with them. I have learned to harmonize the energies of places and people with the help, sometimes, of spirits of nature.
I see and hear the deceased who are still present and who are simply seeking to communicate with the living in order to be able to leave serenely. I perceive the spirits of other planes such as the guides. I relearned Atlantean healing principles and relived some of my past lives. I can revisit those of the people I meet, when necessary to resolve their health problems. By clear feeling and clairvoyance, I note the presence of "astral parasites" inside and around men which are the cause of serious diseases: AIDS, Alzheimer's, Multiple sclerosis ....
I also note the alterations of the energetic bodies of the man (etheric, emotional, mental, spiritual ...) because this one does not consist only of the physical body. This allows me to cure diseases considered difficult to treat or even incurable. Anything I do can be done by almost anyone. It is for this reason that I decided to write this book, in order to share my discoveries and knowledge. There you will find simple and practical exercises to experiment with yourself, in order to develop your own convictions.

https://curotherapie.blogspot.com/p/le-livre-qui-explique-la-methode.html?m=1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back