Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini Syndrome - help wanted

unnamed satanist

Please do not feel like I am demanding you to read this High Priest, I am only hoping for a short response if that was possible.

I just wanted to relate my recent experiences in the hopes that others could maybe relate and guide me on what is normal, how long this will last, what to do and etc.

For the past few days I have been having extremely intense bouts of heat. It comes on in waves. It typically comes when doing yoga or exercise, but today I had it very intensely while in the shower. The most interesting thing about these hot flushes is that my entire torso is COVERED in heat rashes, blotchy red patches everywhere on my back and chest. It's also super itchy and stingy and the more I panic the worse it gets, like fire ants all over my skin. Like I said, this has been a recent (less than a week) phenomenon, but is currently happening every single day and is unpleasant.

The other thing is how fucking scatterbrained I am. I can not concentrate on a thing. This may be worsened by Mercury Rx but honestly it is rendering me nearly unable to meditate. It's like I have developed ADHD x 1000. This has been going on for a while and it is quite upsetting as literal hours of meditation are wasted by my excessive day dreaming. This should not be the case as I have many planets in Capricorn.

Every other part of this journey has been wonderful and empowering. But man, those heat rashes are crazy. Any advice? A response from HP Cobra would be incredible. Perhaps I should back off the meditation? I do yoga every day to keep the energy in circulation and I meditate about 2 hours per day (including yoga) with consistency. I do not feel energy pooled in my legs or feet and I do not suffer from mental illness or delusion. This is all very real.

Thank you. Hail Satan.

unnamed satanist said:

Physically this is recognized in TCM as pathological heat in the body, like a fever or inflammation. The skin eruptions are due to the heat trying to escape. This heat also influences the mental state in the manner where you describe, where it may feel like you cannot calm down.

Whether this is physical or spiritual in nature, I have found a solution for dealing with this when I had it physically in the past:

Invoke breaths of water and program it to clear all pathological heat from the body, in a positive and balanced manner for you. Visualize the water going into you and like hitting you and steaming, thereby removing the heat and cooling and calming you down.

In my personal experience, I would feel much calmer after perhaps 20 minutes after this, and I didn't even do many breaths of water either. You could also try ether for the same purpose.

There are physical acupoints for this, as well, but the above solution is more simple because it works regardless of the origin of the problem. Hopefully, it works for you as well.

unnamed satanist said:
Please do not feel like I am demanding you to read this High Priest, I am only hoping for a short response if that was possible.

I just wanted to relate my recent experiences in the hopes that others could maybe relate and guide me on what is normal, how long this will last, what to do and etc.

For the past few days I have been having extremely intense bouts of heat. It comes on in waves. It typically comes when doing yoga or exercise, but today I had it very intensely while in the shower. The most interesting thing about these hot flushes is that my entire torso is COVERED in heat rashes, blotchy red patches everywhere on my back and chest. It's also super itchy and stingy and the more I panic the worse it gets, like fire ants all over my skin. Like I said, this has been a recent (less than a week) phenomenon, but is currently happening every single day and is unpleasant.

The other thing is how fucking scatterbrained I am. I can not concentrate on a thing. This may be worsened by Mercury Rx but honestly it is rendering me nearly unable to meditate. It's like I have developed ADHD x 1000. This has been going on for a while and it is quite upsetting as literal hours of meditation are wasted by my excessive day dreaming. This should not be the case as I have many planets in Capricorn.

Every other part of this journey has been wonderful and empowering. But man, those heat rashes are crazy. Any advice? A response from HP Cobra would be incredible. Perhaps I should back off the meditation? I do yoga every day to keep the energy in circulation and I meditate about 2 hours per day (including yoga) with consistency. I do not feel energy pooled in my legs or feet and I do not suffer from mental illness or delusion. This is all very real.

Thank you. Hail Satan.

If you find anything out, I'd like to know too. My kundalini erupted about twelve years ago and I've been having a lot of the same issues for most of that time--not so much the rash, but definitely the scatterbrainedness--and haven't really found any other good way of handling it besides just grinning and bearing it.

Woden said:

Blitzkrieg has good advice as usual. Both HPS. Maxine and HP. Cobra have said to back off for a while if experiencing physical problems, but if you are at a certain stage then it is best to finish, otherwise you'll have to start all over again.

Please read these links; "Important Information Concerning Meditation", as it concerns problems you might encounter, especially sub-link; "Serpent of Fire". Also "Complete Chakra Meditation 666".

https://mega.nz/file/iWZ3RSQJ#FFYZDKdZPgZAgHJM1N0AP-1DrmCe-7c3wq-mDVHit5w

https://mega.nz/file/nHQHzKiA#s_kQNYvLsw_4aKaaus83zPzEbCRtVm27YeesLHAQjXw

Yeah I've read every article on the Joyofsatan probably multiple times. I just wasn't expecting this intensity and was looking for some advice from someone with a risen serpent (very difficult to find, I know) as to whether I should back off or persevere. It's very bareable, just unpleasant.

unnamed satanist said:
Yeah I've read every article on the Joyofsatan probably multiple times. I just wasn't expecting this intensity and was looking for some advice from someone with a risen serpent (very difficult to find, I know) as to whether I should back off or persevere. It's very bareable, just unpleasant.

I think it is best to just tune into the Gods as much as you can at this point.

unnamed satanist said:

Thank you. Hail Satan.

I understand how alarming this can feel, you don’t sound delusional. You can try backing off, 2 hours might be a lot. If it continues or worsens despite backing off, do balancing meditations and yoga like qi gong standing tree pose and satanama mantras and visualizations nature, void meditation and staying present and grounded. Relax and go with the flow, try to decrease your cortisol and stress. Strong Saturnian or caps can have trouble with cutting loose mentally/emotionally/energetically, which is a positive trait and but can occasionally cause stresses and make a person remain in check. These physical symptoms can even possibly be a backlash from that.

Lately for mental balancing I’ve been able to do the king and queen meditation with chakra balancing at the end. I’ve been doing it a little differently with some guidance from the gods sorting out my own energies, there’s an energy build up under the pineal and I’ve been able to release it and expand my consciousness with it, then there’s been an energetic surge and it then drops back down again, more freely than before and on its own and I feel more balanced and focused than ever. I’ve been through quite a journey spiritually and everything always levels out.

Don’t get too lost in your worries and be sure to continue living despite discomfort. Involve yourself in meaningful and grounding things to you, things that capture your attention that are not spiritually based and do not be afraid to maintain your sense of self. You’re not ever required to become a total bitch to your own energy. I think spiritually obsessed thought patterns are antithetical to spirituality in the long run. It shouldn’t take up too much of your mental space. There may be times where more of your attention is demanded and the gods are there to help guide those times. If you’re worried about going crazy, those are my best current words for you. But I think you’ll be fine.

Takes a while but you'll get used to it. Start prioritizing cleaning and keeping your chakras open with yoga, more than empowering. With the rest of the advice given, you will be fine.

Something I just thought of:

Speaking from experience, a succubus/incubus can also be a major benefit. It's a great way to release excess energy and can also be used to help push the serpent through any blocked or partially blocked chakras. Believe me, it's no fun when the serpent gets stuck.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=287740 time=1633988782 user_id=19170]
Takes a while but you'll get used to it. Start prioritizing cleaning and keeping your chakras open with yoga, more than empowering. With the rest of the advice given, you will be fine.

I've been searching for yoga asanas that focus on one chakra at a time specifically and make a routine around that, do you have any more insight into this? Also do you think its possible to have a yoga routine that cleans and opens the chakras specifically?

Thank you!

Powerofjustice said:
I've been searching for yoga asanas that focus on one chakra at a time specifically and make a routine around that, do you have any more insight into this? Also do you think its possible to have a yoga routine that cleans and opens the chakras specifically?

Thank you!
I think you will find this useful
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184

Powerofjustice said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Thank you!
Here is a collection from Lydia. I made pdf from the yoga series, if you are interested (link in the topic).

Yoga Posts - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64519

Yoga does not specifically clean. You would need to use cleaning mantras and specific focus for that purpose for maximum effectiveness regarding cleaning, but yoga does open up and empower chakras. How much depends on how you practice it.

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Thank you!
Here is a collection from Lydia. I made pdf from the yoga series, if you are interested (link in the topic).

Yoga Posts - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64519

Yoga does not specifically clean. You would need to use cleaning mantras and specific focus for that purpose for maximum effectiveness regarding cleaning, but yoga does open up and empower chakras. How much depends on how you practice it.

Thanks a lot, Brother! It had just hit me that Lydia had posted about yoga asanas but then I saw your message :D

Hello, I am currently going through this.

My Kundalini released years ago after I dedicated to Satan.

I awoke from my sleep spontaneously to experience a bunch of flashes in my 3rd eye.

I recently have ascended to a new level.

I have been experiencing extreme rushes and electric overload of the Central Nervous System.

I now can have Energy Orgasms and so forth.

Anyway, I have been able to calm things down with a specific routine addressing specific things.

Physically, I monitor my body temperature, to determine my thyroid levels.

Anything less than 98 degrees means poor thyroid functioning, which means my body's electric transport chain is not functioning optimally, this governs the flow of electrons and ions (light).

The Soul is light, light is power.

What happens is you start to burn through energy resources incredibly fast instead of storing them and burning them steadily for energy.

This is why enemy is so weak, their physical form cannot contain the amount of light Gentiles can, this ties in to their narratives of accepting everyone and loving your cancer and lusting obese people etc.

They push maladaptive narratives, at the same time, they have enemy programs similar to SS that push perfection, but the difference being it creates a spiritual narcissist as it heavily incorporates worshipping joozus.

Anyway, too much estrogen is related to seizures, so I also ensure my hormones are balanced, especially estrogen and cortisol, the stress hormones.

When thyroid is weak and you are burning through nutrients your sugar stores get very low and when this happens the stress hormones get high in order to survive and this creates a "stress reaction".

Once I ensure proper physical functioning and proper nutrition stores, I address the Spiritual side.

I find that the RAUM meditation, while very intense in general, actually calms me down in these times.

This tells me that my physical body and Spiritual body are not in perfect harmony yet, but the RAUM meditation gives a balancing to both.

I also like to use the URUZ Rune to increase my ability to contain Solar energy.

Then I always like to finish with Returning the Curses.

Once I do these, I feel really calm, yet a highly perceptive buzz.

Oh and if I ever do get the shakes, I always blow out the energy into something else.

Either someone I want to help and program it positively.

Or someone I do not want to help and have them absorb it and turn it black.

That helps get the excess energy out of me and then I calm down again quickly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back