Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A fight with my mother. Kicked out...

MercuryWisdom

Hey brothers and sisters.

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

Life's been so tough and dark. I need hope and guidance.

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

I don't know what to do anymore..

I can't do any kind of working or magick btw currently.

Hail Satan...

It sounds like living with your mother is the best option. So, apologize your ass off, buy her flowers (or pick some wildflowers if you have no money), promise to do extra chores etc to show your appreciation for her, and so on.

You can do some magick, if you can't concentrate at your grandma's house then go for a walk, sit on a bench somewhere or find a tree to sit under and try to go into a light trance, feel your mother's aura and fill her with green energy and affirm that she is forgiving you and wants you to live with her again.

Until an SS has a house of their own, we need to sometimes go the extra mile to ensure our survival and best options. It might not be fair, but life is tough.

Good luck to you, Mercury_wisdom :)

mercury_wisdom said:

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

Hail Satan...
Magic can be done in your mind. Absorbing energy and then directing it with affirmations is an option, not the most powerful but good enough if you have no other options. Just do it when you are sleeping. If you can come back to your home then it may be the best option (if you could meditate there). If the situation with your mom is fixable then you could use magic to fix this and get back home. If you need any help with affirmation just ask here. Good luck.

As Lydia said, apologize to her and do what you need to mend the relationship. Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice to ensure you live your best life. It isn't fair, but sometimes it is the best choice one can make.

Perhaps you can write an apology letter to your mother, purchase a gift for her that shows your sincerity, and write in that letter too how you will do your best to participate taking care of the chores at home, to not be a burden to her when you live with her again. Acknowledge your fault and do not put blame on her, even if she really is to blame for things.

This is a moment where making such a concession is more beneficial to you than trying to stick up for your own justice and feelings.

Deliver it to her yourself if you can, and ask her to please accept it and read it through.

Give her some time to come around and probe carefully how she feels and if she agrees to take you back in.

Last but not least, it may be better to go to college anyway, even if you feel down. Go there and do your best, to show to your mother as well that you know what is important for you.

It will also help you be out of your grandma's house which sounds like an awful place to be. Get a change in environment, and have a chance to put your mind of these things so you can calm your emotions as well.

Use your commute to and from college as an opportunity to meditate and clean your soul well, and also to buy gifts for your mother and to deliver the letter.

This is how I would personally try to mend this. Try to meditate on your mother's aura as well when outside on your commute from college (find a park somewhere or a quiet place where you can softly vibrate runes), using the Wunjo rune.

Do Void meditation as much as possible to quell your emotions and worries about this, so you prevent these from causing depression or inaction, know what you need to do and focus on resolving these issues rather than mulling over what happened and how awful your current situation is.

Things only get better by moving forward and taking the right actions. This is often difficult to do when you just experienced something like this, and are in such a shit situation, but it is especially important to do this now to get out of this shit as fast as possible and mend the conflicts and problems these have caused for you.

After that you could try to look into a possibility to move out and start living on your own, but be careful with this as it may be financially impossible if you still study, not to mention it puts a lot of extra responsibilities on you as you need to take care of all your daily necessities yourself at that time.

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan...

I know this has been said before, but you need to apologize to your mom. I hope she forgives you and things work out for you. Good luck!
Hail Satan!

pongkirudy.png

Lydia said:
It sounds like living with your mother is the best option. So, apologize your ass off, buy her flowers (or pick some wildflowers if you have no money), promise to do extra chores etc to show your appreciation for her, and so on.

You can do some magick, if you can't concentrate at your grandma's house then go for a walk, sit on a bench somewhere or find a tree to sit under and try to go into a light trance, feel your mother's aura and fill her with green energy and affirm that she is forgiving you and wants you to live with her again.

Until an SS has a house of their own, we need to sometimes go the extra mile to ensure our survival and best options. It might not be fair, but life is tough.

Good luck to you, Mercury_wisdom :)
Thanks alot sister Lydia!

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan...

Something to note for everyone. Mantra can be done in your mind or very silently with vibration but little sound. Hitler use to chant under his breath. Just as we can do the RTR in our mind.

I have the Final RTR memorized. So I can literally sit and while talking to someone knock out an RTR. Also the biggest thing to work on is void. If you can master your thoughts and emotions, there won't be fights with your mom.

In the past it was thought one needed all this privacy, but with void and doing mantra in our minds, we can literally be effective anywhere. As a teen, pretend to be Christian and use your power to advance. Think about those who did this during the burning days.

Gotta go to church? Well this is not 2010 anymore. Sit and cover the place with blue Satanic fire, knock out RTRS, claim to be concentrating on God's love. VINASA 7 times on the crucifix or priest, YOU ARE NO MORE. Throw thoughtforms in the church. Use your powers on people.

WE have the power now.

Learn from your mistakes and move on. Your parents are the greatest support you have. Apologise to your mother and repair your relationship with her. Work hard at your tasks and duties and you will succeed.

Good luck Mercury and take care of yourself.

No one can tell you how to handle this situation for none of us know your circumstances, We wouldn't know if you are in a terrible environment, But you do. The best advice i could give you is to do what you think is best for you, In the short and/or the long term.

I don't know what you are going trough but maybe its a good thing for you, Maybe you were walking the wrong path and this is Astarte's way to tell you. I'm not saying that this is the gods fault or that they want you to go trough these hard times but it might be a necessity to show you that you were going the wrong way.

I think that the previous advice that i gave you can still help you, But that's for you to decide brother.

Thank you very much everyone for the care and support. I will do my best to save my relationship with mom. I can do yoga and meditations now.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

No one can tell you how to handle this situation for none of us know your circumstances, We wouldn't know if you are in a terrible environment, But you do. The best advice i could give you is to do what you think is best for you, In the short and/or the long term.

I don't know what you are going trough but maybe its a good thing for you, Maybe you were walking the wrong path and this is Astarte's way to tell you. I'm not saying that this is the gods fault or that they want you to go trough these hard times but it might be a necessity to show you that you were going the wrong way.

I think that the previous advice that i gave you can still help you, But that's for you to decide brother.

You are always so kind and sweet. So glad to you are with us SS. Hope you have a good day.

Shanti Sananda said:
You are always so kind and sweet. So glad to you are with us SS. Hope you have a good day.

Well i don't know if i am kind and sweet, Sometimes i can be somewhat harsh. i also can be someone that goes against the flow, Creating some struggles along the way. But its all meant well.

Anyways i wholeheartedly take your compliment, Thank you for that brother :D I wish you to have a great day yourself.

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

Hail Satan Forever!!
Wow, that's really great to hear. Good job for your efforts.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

My intuition is scary sometimes. I predicted your situation. Next time try not to argue with your mom, sister :D

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!
Wow, that's really great to hear. Good job for your efforts.
Thank you Henu!

MiniMe3388 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

My intuition is scary sometimes. I predicted your situation. Next time try not to argue with your mom, sister :D
Haha I won't. By the way I am a guy haha.

mercury_wisdom said:
MiniMe3388 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

I guess I was unconscious when I wrote that you are a girl XDD
wat.jpg

MiniMe3388 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
MiniMe3388 said:

wat.jpg

Well its news to me too. I like the avatar picture you have mercury :)

Glad to see that is all ok, brother. I am going throw something similar, my mother is upset on me with no reason and the best option is to move out. It must be something in planetary transits, can someone take a look and say where is the problem?

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

Very glad to hear you managed to work things out with your mother, may your relationship with her remain well and harmonious now and in the future.

It is great to hear when things work out for the better for SS after they asked for help or advice on the forum.

Stay well!

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

Good to hear :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

wat.jpg

Well its news to me too. I like the avatar picture you have mercury :)
Thank you Lunar! I always liked your icy princess avatar and your name fits it well too in an artistic way. :)

Dark Blue Eye said:
Glad to see that is all ok, brother. I am going throw something similar, my mother is upset on me with no reason and the best option is to move out. It must be something in planetary transits, can someone take a look and say where is the problem?
Well I wouldn't recommend sharing your natal chart or transits on the forums. Rather you should try to find it yourself. Try looking at your 4th house what kind of planets are there? Transiting planets that could give you problems with this are Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, or even Mars or Pluto in your 4th house or making an aspect with it.

Another thing you should look at is your moon as it represents your mother and home life. Try to to see if the above mentioned planets especially the slow ones and if they are making aspects with the moon.

Best of luck and hope it gets better for you!

mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Well I wouldn't recommend sharing your natal chart or transits on the forums. Rather you should try to find it yourself. Try looking at your 4th house what kind of planets are there? Transiting planets that could give you problems with this are Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, or even Mars or Pluto in your 4th house or making an aspect with it.

Another thing you should look at is your moon as it represents your mother and home life. Try to to see if the above mentioned planets especially the slow ones and if they are making aspects with the moon.

Best of luck and hope it gets better for you!

This is all I wanted, not to share my natal chart, just to know where I must look. I didn't pay attention on Uranus and Moon. Thank you!

Glad to see you managed to work things out with your mom, sometimes we have to make some sacrifice so we can have some peace and comfort. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like being a Satanic soul in a Muslim country. But I'm glad to see you didn't give up, until the time comes where we can be self sufficient, we must endure certain things, and make an effort to not get into such arguments, not only because it can create bad situations such as being kicked out, but it also takes a toll on your soul when you allow yourself to connect to the energies of those of the enemy programs. You must make an effort to detach as much as you possibly can, to preserve your inner peace. Be safe Brother.
Hail Satan!

Dark Blue Eye said:

Is it the best option to move out? If the problem is purely emotional, then this can be solved relatively easily. I think if you had another reason to move out, then it would've happened before this conflict.

Assuming living with her is conducive to your advancement, finances, lifestyle, and so on, then it would make more sense to try to remain home. It would also be in her interest to be in close contact with a Satanist as well (even if she is unaware of this).

I would begin using Ehwaz and Wunjo to both repair and strengthen your relationship for the future. I think this upcoming Pisces moon is a decent enough time for this. Cancer would be better, but Pisces is good enough.

If the conflict is coming from something new and unexpected, then it is probably relating to transits and a 40 day working is not needed (unless you need more power). However, if the conflict is based upon points of friction that have always existed (personality clashes), then a 40-day working is needed to permanently establish more positive relations between each other.

Don't start arguments with npc's, it's not worth it, their consciousness is low and they're gonna have trouble understanding anything of value you tell them, their mind is closed to the truth.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Glad to see you managed to work things out with your mom, sometimes we have to make some sacrifice so we can have some peace and comfort. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like being a Satanic soul in a Muslim country. But I'm glad to see you didn't give up, until the time comes where we can be self sufficient, we must endure certain things, and make an effort to not get into such arguments, not only because it can create bad situations such as being kicked out, but it also takes a toll on your soul when you allow yourself to connect to the energies of those of the enemy programs. You must make an effort to detach as much as you possibly can, to preserve your inner peace. Be safe Brother.
Hail Satan!
Thank you Onyx! Your words are true. Living within mudslimes can be tiring, exhausting and depressing. But we have to do what we have to do to survive.

Also I am not alone. I have father Satan, My GD, and my lover.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
I know the problem is already sorted but I wondered why would you ever literally fight with your mother? You haven't given us an insight of the whole situation. If you posted about this in other posts then ignore me. Yet instead of being kicked out and having to apologize maybe you could have tried to prevent the whole thing from happening. Definitely you need to prevent it in the future. In many other cases this is an extremely serious precedent.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I know the problem is already sorted but I wondered why would you ever literally fight with your mother? You haven't given us an insight of the whole situation. If you posted about this in other posts then ignore me. Yet instead of being kicked out and having to apologize maybe you could have tried to prevent the whole thing from happening. Definitely you need to prevent it in the future. In many other cases this is an extremely serious precedent.
Well it was about money. I lent her all my savings awhile back because there was a period where she got divorced from dad and she wasn't able to work because she is a teacher and it was a school vacation so I had to give her that to keep us afloat or we would be on the streets. This annoyed me deeply but I just did it anyway because there was no other option and like she helped me a bunch I wanted to help her too.

Then that day we fought I was already depressed and in a bad mood for a while then she hinted that she will give me half of my money and won't return the rest after promising me she will return it fully. I got really violent and cold and started insulting her because I have been trying to suppress my anger of having to let my life savings burn like that for so long that I kept it bottled up so I exploded that day with the worst and most hurtful insults. I told her I wanted to leave this shitty place so she then started kicking me out and telling me to leave right now and gave me some money and told me that she never wants to see me again.

Thats how it went.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

They didn't have to give insight into the whole situation for helpful advice which ultimately solved the issue for them to be given, so it was unnecessary for them so disclose such personal things they may not want to share, here. If they feel it necessary to gain more specific advice regarding the situation, and what caused it, and how to prevent it, they may tell us whatever they feel is necessary for people to know in order to give an insightful answer.

In this case, it was not required and likely Mercury_Wisdom can think themselves on how to prevent such things in the future, or understand better what caused it so it won't have to happen again. If it's not yet obvious to them as is, they may introspect on these things during Trance for example to find answers themselves, which is better to do than to ask people to give you the answer for you, as you learn a lot more through self exploration and introspection when searching for an answer.

Also, this has already taken place in the past, a solution was required, but the situation had already occurred, thinking whether or not it had to happen was not of much use anymore after that point, except for future reference, which, as I said before, is something they can figure out themselves through Introspection and Trance.

Most people have to go through experiences like this to learn and grow.

Hail Satan!

Your anger was justified but how you expressed it wasn't as it didn't lead anywhere. You should do a working to get your mother to give you your money back.

Blitzkreig said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Is it the best option to move out? If the problem is purely emotional, then this can be solved relatively easily. I think if you had another reason to move out, then it would've happened before this conflict.

Assuming living with her is conducive to your advancement, finances, lifestyle, and so on, then it would make more sense to try to remain home. It would also be in her interest to be in close contact with a Satanist as well (even if she is unaware of this).

I would begin using Ehwaz and Wunjo to both repair and strengthen your relationship for the future. I think this upcoming Pisces moon is a decent enough time for this. Cancer would be better, but Pisces is good enough.

If the conflict is coming from something new and unexpected, then it is probably relating to transits and a 40 day working is not needed (unless you need more power). However, if the conflict is based upon points of friction that have always existed (personality clashes), then a 40-day working is needed to permanently establish more positive relations between each other.

All is good now. It was for sure a transit. The annoying part is that I am the youngest in my family and the most mature, but I can't control if others create stupids conflicts. In generally, due to my advancement I see more differences between me and the others. The sad thing is when I see members of my family going down. I know this is because of enemy's curses and negative karma. If I will do a working to empower them, they could go in others directions and fall even more, I know this from experiences with meditations. I am thinking to do a working to break the negative karma for the whole family, but I don't know what to focus on. I don't know how to express this better, but I hope is clear enough.

mercury_wisdom said:
Thats how it went.
To be honest I think when parents are facing difficult times and are in need for money then they should be definitely helped, as long as you had a „normal” relationship with them and they haven't treated you in totally negative ways. It might be frustrating to see your savings flying by but when it comes to the safety of your family, money have a lesser importance in my opinion as parents cannot be compared to some strangers or `friends` who are borrowing money from you. Myself when I give money to my parents I never expect to get them back eventhough they keep insisting that they are just `borrowing` because they are in need. Obviously your sitation was way more delicate but the thing is, if you are young and have a normal/decent income then money will keep coming to you anyway, is not something to fight upon as long as the safety and wellbeing of your parent is concerned especially that you helped them at a hard time for them when they had no income.

VoiceofEnki said:
In this case, it was not required and likely Mercury_Wisdom can think themselves on how to prevent such things in the future, or understand better what caused it so it won't have to happen again.

Most people have to go through experiences like this to learn and grow.
You're right people in theory learn the best from going through certain experiences themselves but in this case it was more an emotional reaction rather than a lack of experience, therefore is not like it was something neccesary for him to go through to specifically learn something. I think the event itself was so „abnormal” to me that I could not personally miss the chance to ask about details out of curiosity. At the end of the day everybody here can learn something from his experience.

Aquarius said:
Your anger was justified but how you expressed it wasn't as it didn't lead anywhere. You should do a working to get your mother to give you your money back.

Bruh :lol: he just got back, we're gonna kick him out again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back