Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interesting quote from a messianic jew, 'lord told me not to take the shot (vaccine)'

hailourtruegod

This is from a news article on a separate topic about Americans and some "Americans" starting a GoFundMe to ask for money since they were fired for ignoring the vaccine mandate.

https://news.yahoo.com/americans-fired-ignoring-vaccine-mandates-150747899.html

This is a part from the article above and thought it was important to share here,

" Grandy, a practising Messianic Jew, told Insider she declined the vaccine on religious and ethical grounds: "The Lord specifically told me not to take the shot," she said."

We know here who their "lord" is. Not a bearded entirety in sky but a group of their spiritual leaders and reptile masters which they themselves have said they communicate with and describe them as "reptilian" like.

In my opinion, it is important for us here to try their best not to take the shot. Obviously people have to take in their personal lives and if they really have to then they need to make their own choice but everyone one else should resist it no matter what. Freedom over security.

These jews know more about this than they're letting the public know and there's absolutely no way we can trust these vaccines/ vaccine manadates.

hailourtruegod said:
This is from a news article on a separate topic about Americans and some "Americans" starting a GoFundMe to ask for money since they were fired for ignoring the vaccine mandate.

https://news.yahoo.com/americans-fired-ignoring-vaccine-mandates-150747899.html

This is a part from the article above and thought it was important to share here,

" Grandy, a practising Messianic Jew, told Insider she declined the vaccine on religious and ethical grounds: "The Lord specifically told me not to take the shot," she said."

We know here who their "lord" is. Not a bearded entirety in sky but a group of their spiritual leaders and reptile masters which they themselves have said they communicate with and describe them as "reptilian" like.

In my opinion, it is important for us here to try their best not to take the shot. Obviously people have to take in their personal lives and if they really have to then they need to make their own choice but everyone one else should resist it no matter what. Freedom over security.

These jews know more about this than they're letting the public know and there's absolutely no way we can trust these vaccines/ vaccine manadates.

I can't wait for all the people to finally wake up and see that this stupid vaccine gives a shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back