Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my psychic hearing

Mavoch

I have been doing Astaroth meditation to strengthen the astral senses for a few days, and yesterday I started to hear noises out of nowhere, today, right after doing the meditation, I started to hear more noises, and I realized that from that moment on, always that I focus on my ear chakras, I hear something, but just today, I meditated to open all my chakras, and right after it tried to open my ear chakras and I heard strange sounds coming from all around me, and when I stopped meditating on them, the sound stopped, from that moment on, just visualizing the chakras I hear strange sounds around me, does that mean I opened them enough to consciously hear the astral? Like if I'm focused enough can I hear the gods?

Melvin said:
I have been doing Astaroth meditation to strengthen the astral senses for a few days, and yesterday I started to hear noises out of nowhere, today, right after doing the meditation, I started to hear more noises, and I realized that from that moment on, always that I focus on my ear chakras, I hear something, but just today, I meditated to open all my chakras, and right after it tried to open my ear chakras and I heard strange sounds coming from all around me, and when I stopped meditating on them, the sound stopped, from that moment on, just visualizing the chakras I hear strange sounds around me, does that mean I opened them enough to consciously hear the astral? Like if I'm focused enough can I hear the gods?
Hm, which meditation is that? Can u provide the link please?

Don t stop meditating on them , do it daily because if you don t you may lose progress.

It is actually very damn hard to open and empower those chakras enough to hear the gods.

Those signs , hearing things YES is a good sign , you may have opened them BUT you now have to empower them, and that take much more time.

For me to be able to hear one CLEAR phrase from Astaroth , took me over 1year of meditation on these chakras(10m a day vizualization/energy absorbtion/rune vibration) and i am sure o had them strong in past lives too

So, yea...and also i stopped working on them for like 2 weeks because reasons, and i don t hear shit again :)) i mean yea, is a matter of time, effort, energy and PERSEVERENCE.

You may hear toughts in your head but try to ignore them until you can block all of them so the gods can speak clear to you.

Enemyes can use your desire to hear the gods to make your own toughts sound somehow different than usual but with bad and confusing affirmations , like "we are disappointed in you" and such stupid crap.

Remember one thing , the gods will say things that help you, not stupid insults and useless informations that may come in your head.

Good luck, remember to make void meditation and when you want to see your progress (not from 1week ,best is monthly) i suggest you to stay in bed, try entering a trance as deep as you can, block all your toughts and ask your GUARDIAN DEMON to help you to see where are you with your progress with astral hearing(don t need to know his name just concentrate and say MY GUARDIAN DEMON PLEASE HELP ME WITH..) and remain concentrated until you are sure he/she is there and wait to see if you hear smth(in trance)

And so, monthly you ll se differences in how strong and clear you hear them(if you meditate seriously, 10m but good 10m)

Also , 3rd eye(empower/open), pineal gland(healing/activation) throat chakra(clean/empower/unblock) and 6rd chakra(empower clean/unblock/open) HELPS a way or another with astral communications .

Good luck, remember that your priority should be your personal empowerment , do not overdo hearing meditations because it take a long time and you may be disappointed in results, it will eventually happend if you do it 10m a day, but in months not in weeks or days.

Search with search BUTTON on this forum : Astral hearing
Throat chakra yoga
6 chakra yoga
Clar hearing

And i don t know, what you think may help

Serbon said:
Melvin said:
Hm, which meditation is that? Can u provide the link please?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

OpenMind2 said:
Don t stop meditating on them , do it daily because if you don t you may lose progress.

It is actually very damn hard to open and empower those chakras enough to hear the gods.

Those signs , hearing things YES is a good sign , you may have opened them BUT you now have to empower them, and that take much more time.

For me to be able to hear one CLEAR phrase from Astaroth , took me over 1year of meditation on these chakras(10m a day vizualization/energy absorbtion/rune vibration) and i am sure o had them strong in past lives too

So, yea...and also i stopped working on them for like 2 weeks because reasons, and i don t hear shit again :)) i mean yea, is a matter of time, effort, energy and PERSEVERENCE.

You may hear toughts in your head but try to ignore them until you can block all of them so the gods can speak clear to you.

Enemyes can use your desire to hear the gods to make your own toughts sound somehow different than usual but with bad and confusing affirmations , like "we are disappointed in you" and such stupid crap.

Remember one thing , the gods will say things that help you, not stupid insults and useless informations that may come in your head.

Good luck, remember to make void meditation and when you want to see your progress (not from 1week ,best is monthly) i suggest you to stay in bed, try entering a trance as deep as you can, block all your toughts and ask your GUARDIAN DEMON to help you to see where are you with your progress with astral hearing(don t need to know his name just concentrate and say MY GUARDIAN DEMON PLEASE HELP ME WITH..) and remain concentrated until you are sure he/she is there and wait to see if you hear smth(in trance)

And so, monthly you ll se differences in how strong and clear you hear them(if you meditate seriously, 10m but good 10m)

Also , 3rd eye(empower/open), pineal gland(healing/activation) throat chakra(clean/empower/unblock) and 6rd chakra(empower clean/unblock/open) HELPS a way or another with astral communications .

Good luck, remember that your priority should be your personal empowerment , do not overdo hearing meditations because it take a long time and you may be disappointed in results, it will eventually happend if you do it 10m a day, but in months not in weeks or days.

Search with search BUTTON on this forum : Astral hearing
Throat chakra yoga
6 chakra yoga
Clar hearing

And i don t know, what you think may help

Thanks for the help, I will continue to meditate on them.

And a doubt, is it normal for astral hearing to activate whenever your ears are covered? Yesterday I invoked water (I exaggerated a little, took 40 breaths) and that night whenever I closed my ears I heard the same sounds, only they seemed louder.

Melvin said:
Yesterday I invoked water (I exaggerated a little, took 40 breaths)

Did you seriously invoke water for 40 breaths ? Did you not read the warning in capitalized words that you can do as little as 2-3 breaths but never more than 7 breaths ? And you did 40 breaths ?

I admit, you want to progress faster and have a direct line of communications with the Gods already. The desire to be able to talk with Gods or advance faster by leaps and bounds is something that most of us have but none of us want to do it at the cost of harming ourselves. One could do it if its an emergency or if there is net gain but from where did you feel the need to invoke water for 40 freaking breaths ?

You seem to be a new member. I strongly advise you to heed the warnings given by the JoS ministries. Of course, you may choose to ignore them but do know that there will be consequences. The said consequences will not be from the Gods in any manner but from your own past deeds. When you hit your foot with a hammer, you do not blame the Gods for that but you yourself for doing such a stupid thing.

I do not mean to intimidate you. Just want to remind you that there's no rush. Even if you want to advance faster or find ways to advance faster, do not do so at the cost of your own health and well being. Read the JoS carefully and heed through every warnings given with utmost seriousness. Do not ever invoke any elements for more than 7 breaths apart from akasha.

Akasha is to be breathed for 11 breaths but I do not know if you should breathe more than this amount. You could ask a question on Ask new Members topic regarding this question.

Senior and advanced members, If you are reading this, do advise him on what to do.

Username said:
Melvin said:

Did you seriously invoke water for 40 breaths ? Did you not read the warning in capitalized words that you can do as little as 2-3 breaths but never more than 7 breaths ? And you did 40 breaths ?

I admit, you want to progress faster and have a direct line of communications with the Gods already. The desire to be able to talk with Gods or advance faster by leaps and bounds is something that most of us have but none of us want to do it at the cost of harming ourselves. One could do it if its an emergency or if there is net gain but from where did you feel the need to invoke water for 40 freaking breaths ?

You seem to be a new member. I strongly advise you to heed the warnings given by the JoS ministries. Of course, you may choose to ignore them but do know that there will be consequences. The said consequences will not be from the Gods in any manner but from your own past deeds. When you hit your foot with a hammer, you do not blame the Gods for that but you yourself for doing such a stupid thing.

I do not mean to intimidate you. Just want to remind you that there's no rush. Even if you want to advance faster or find ways to advance faster, do not do so at the cost of your own health and well being. Read the JoS carefully and heed through every warnings given with utmost seriousness. Do not ever invoke any elements for more than 7 breaths apart from akasha.

Akasha is to be breathed for 11 breaths but I do not know if you should breathe more than this amount. You could ask a question on Ask new Members topic regarding this question.

Senior and advanced members, If you are reading this, do advise him on what to do.

About that, I simply wanted to see how much I could stand summoning the elements, some time ago I had already invoked water and while doing so I ended up not counting breaths, as a result I got sick the rest of the day, that was the months and I decided to try invoking water again with more than 7 breaths, to know what my limits on the number of breaths for the water element, I started doing 20 breaths, and since nothing negative happened in the 40 minutes after the invocation, I took 20 breaths again, and nothing happened, apart from feeling very cold and my astral hearing getting a little stronger.

Melvin said:
Username said:
Melvin said:

About that, I simply wanted to see how much I could stand summoning the elements, some time ago I had already invoked water and while doing so I ended up not counting breaths, as a result I got sick the rest of the day, that was the months and I decided to try invoking water again with more than 7 breaths, to know what my limits on the number of breaths for the water element, I started doing 20 breaths, and since nothing negative happened in the 40 minutes after the invocation, I took 20 breaths again, and nothing happened, apart from feeling very cold and my astral hearing getting a little stronger.
This is foolish, and dangerous.

Some or all of the effects can take time to manifest. Maybe hours, or up to day later after invoked. Too much water causes depression, and lack of drive among other things. It is stated for a reason to inhale small amounts. First, you need to get used to it. And it's better apporach to do small amounts every day rather than big amounts sporadically.

Now it's best to take a step back, and let the energies settle. You don't yet know the full magnitude. Next time try smaller amounts.

Henu the Great said:
Melvin said:
Username said:

This is foolish, and dangerous.

Some or all of the effects can take time to manifest. Maybe hours, or up to day later after invoked. Too much water causes depression, and lack of drive among other things. It is stated for a reason to inhale small amounts. First, you need to get used to it. And it's better apporach to do small amounts every day rather than big amounts sporadically.

Now it's best to take a step back, and let the energies settle. You don't yet know the full magnitude. Next time try smaller amounts.
Something to be aware is to do an affirmation after you invoke a elements. Just like invoking energy if you don't use an affirmation then its going to manifest in any weird way.

after i made my dedication 7 month ago i started to see small black point in my left eye it doesnt go even when i close it wherever i move my left eye it moves ..its not biological i checked ...yesterday i posted this it was my first post and no one is asnwering me ..is it related to my astral senses ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back