Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did you become a follower of Satan?

LOL
So I always felt like I was the peak of all men, like I had everything a man could want, except for the health. You see I have a health condition called itp(which has gotten 100x better since I became dedicated and which I will finally end on October 31) that stops me from playing contact sports and keeps me away from professional fighting. I wanted to get rid of it so eagerly that I wanted to sell my soul like the enemy kikes say you can. I got into the occult looking for any quick easy way to get rid of it, but after like a year I clicked on a video with views still in the hundred, and saw the Satanisgod website and when I first came I was so happy and surprised to see that it wasn't like the regular occult sites filled with Jewish lies and lifestyle modifications. It was like a breathe of fresh air and I loved it, its like for the first time in my life I absolutely knew this stuff was true. So a few months ago I did the dedication and since then my life has been 100x better in every way

ghost kid said:
How did you become a follower of Satan? :)

Because my life was falling apart as a christian, and I was desperate for help, so I decided to sell my soul to the "devil", and I came across the Joy of Satan website. I realized that this is the Truth, and Satan is actually our true creator and is not evil. Satan is a loving Father to all his followers. Even when I was a christian, Satan was preparing me for becoming a Satanist. There were a bunch of coincidences throughout my life that suddenly made sense when I became a Satanist. This proved to me that Satan has authority over the supposed christian "god". And my life has been infinitely better ever since I dedicated my soul to Satan. :)

ghost kid said:

Back then, I remembered that I used to study a lot of JoS. I screenshotted so many webpages just so I could read them all and placed them in a photo-locked app (sadly, I don't have them anymore, the developer of that application made an update and most users complained how they lost their pictures)

Do not open the following link if you are particularly squeamish of blood, gore, and human sacrifices and torture. Read my summary below if you decide to follow my red light.

The Inquisition was the one that changed Christianity/xtianity for me. It was chock full of torture, needless suffering, and for what? To convert people into xtianity through fear? Just copy-pasting the link here makes my blood boil.

I joined Spiritual Satanism not only to liberate myself, but also the Gentile Race and to remove the weight from the Gods' shoulders.

When I thought of the audio sermon where Father Satan hugged High Priestess Maxine, one of the greatest Satanist that ever walked here on this Earth, and told her how badly he and his Demons needed help but never received it until she came along, it really made me tear up.

I definitely want to stay here in JoS. I remembered when I saw I had a talent of concentrating my will through sheer determination, anger, and tranquil fury through RTRs, I knew I had a gift for black magick. I can't use it now other than Detaching enemy attachments due to personal spiritual obstacles, so that's why I'm doing everything in my power to have that taste of deflecting attacks without any problem again :D

Because I'm so tired of following my previous god... I want to realize my ambition and the best way is to follow satan as a father

ghost kid said:

I never liked Christianity. When I was a few years old I always cried when my mother told me we were going to church. At the age of 14 I dedicated myself. I had been through two suicide attempts and didn't really care about anything. I always thought about going to hell no matter what I did, so I wanted to at least go there as a satanist.

I'm more of a follower of what makes logical sense, which JoS does to me more than any other religion I've heard about.
I don't feel any strong need to follow or worship a certain entity though, but as I understand it Satan does not demand slavish worship.

Niel Indonesia 18 said:
Because I'm so tired of following my previous god... I want to realize my ambition and the best way is to follow satan as a father

Read www.joyofsatan.org and join us. Welcome.

There was nothing for me to do anymore. It was very difficult to see other innocent people suffering. I had very little time to commit suicide. I didn't know about the gods back then. I begged anyway. I cried and told him to guide me to save the world. I didn't want more pain to take over humanity. I used to do spiritual work before but there were useless techniques from a different site. I brainstormed myself. Nothing is limited to that. I said that life is not just about being a simple psychic. There should have been more. This world should have been more fantastic and mysterious. My soul was in this search. If I died myself, would other people still have to endure the pain? There were gods and they heard my voice. They reached me on the path of destiny. They gave me a choice and I chose to save the world. (I haven't seen or heard of them). That's why I feel very special. that's why i'm happy. That's why I chose the devil. and I swore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back