Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nordics of Greece

SyrArisMarsMartin

So i remember how Hitler talked about Nordic tribes going to Greece. This made sense to me, since i see and interact with many Greeks and many relatives from my Father have indeed Nordic features. My father calls them "Dorians". Maybe one of you guys knows what tribes exactly these were and where they came from. I remember interacting with a Man on Crete, he looked exactly like Mel Gibson. So maybe from todays Scotland?

Many of the Spartans were a lot like Central Europeans today, many were also blonde and so on. They were not like Bjorn from Sweden, but they were all the way from brown hair to blonde with a shade darker features. Black hair with blue and ocean eyes were also the case.

There were also people of European phenotype as they are today, but with dark hair like Leonidas in the 300 [the movie]. The 90% of all the people existing were of European phenotype. Hitler referred to Greeks as Aryan. Now, because of Turkish invasions [Turks were also invaded from the East], the percents have changed within the Mediterranean in general, but people remain still White on the overwhelming majority.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many of the Spartans were a lot like Central Europeans today, many were also blonde and so on. They were not like Bjorn from Sweden, but they were all the way from brown hair to blonde with a shade darker features. Black hair with blue and ocean eyes were also the case.

There were also people of European phenotype as they are today, but with dark hair like Leonidas in the 300 [the movie]. The 90% of all the people existing were of European phenotype. Hitler referred to Greeks as Aryan. Now, because of Turkish invasions [Turks were also invaded from the East], the percents have changed within the Mediterranean in general, but people remain still White on the overwhelming majority.

I agree with you on this, Commander. Aryan, i like the sound of it. Spartans had a direct lineage to Herakles they say. Badass. Sure turks did damage to Europe, but Europeans are starting to recover. I encourage Greeks to discard turkish words or names they use everyday, no need for them anymore. But first they have to get the jew out of their souls :lol:
Blonde Bjorn from Sweden is cool too, but in Sweden :lol:
I appreciate the freedom to post. Fuck judaism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Black hair with blue and ocean eyes were also the case.
This is quite my favorite combination. It is stunningly beautiful and my number one type honestly :lol:. My grandfather and cousin had/have this combination as well.

I also carry a recessive gene for blue eyes from my mother and my brother has my grandpas and moms eyes. Guess its just natural to find attractive what you are Genetically close to.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you happen to know where glaucous eyes come from, exactly? Mixing? There aren't many people who have blue, silver and green all in the same eye colour. Also, do you know what indicate this, astrologically?

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you happen to know where glaucous eyes come from, exactly? Mixing? There aren't many people who have blue, silver and green all in the same eye colour. Also, do you know what indicate this, astrologically?

If I recall correctly that is called heterochromia. I personally think it is very interesting to see. I twice met someone who had one green eye and one blue. And the other had blue and brown.

Others have a mix of colors in both eyes. Animals such as cats can have this as well

Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If I recall correctly that is called heterochromia. I personally think it is very interesting to see. I twice met someone who had one green eye and one blue. And the other had blue and brown.

Others have a mix of colors in both eyes. Animals such as cats can have this as well

Thanks but I did not mean heterochromia. Both eyes the same mix of 3 colours, so they are still homochromatic. Some people have mixes of two colours which are more common. For example, people with blue-grey eyes, people with blue-green eyes, people with brown-green eyes (hazel).

Meteor said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

Thanks but I did not mean heterochromia. Both eyes the same mix of 3 colours, so they are still homochromatic. Some people have mixes of two colours which are more common. For example, people with blue-grey eyes, people with blue-green eyes, people with brown-green eyes (hazel).
There's actually also something called "central heterochromia"; that's when there's a ring of a different colour around the pupil. A type I've seen relatively often is somewhat similar to hazel eyes, except the iris consists of a distinct amber ring in the centre surrounded by bluish grey outer ring. It's still technically a form of heterochromia in that case, even if both eyes are the same. That said, according to some articles I found online, if there isn't a distinct ring and the colours blend together, then it isn't classified as heterochromia.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't know about that and it's quite interesting. Still, it doesn't answer my question.

Guess its just natural to find attractive what you are Genetically close to.

I agree with you :) And i have a feeling that those who marry outside of their race have daddy or mommy issues most of the times.

So, from my own experience and observation,
most of the greeks with nordic/white features seem to closely resemble people from today's scotland and/or ireland.
So it could be that the Nordic tribes that migrated to greece in the past, were from this region/s.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So, from my own experience and observation,
most of the greeks with nordic/white features seem to closely resemble people from today's scotland and/or ireland.
So it could be that the Nordic tribes that migrated to greece in the past, were from this region/s.

Dorians are aryan tribe and came from north of Black Sea. Akhas/Mikenians mixed with them and created Helennic tribes. Both of them white, Nothing changed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back