Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was Napoleon a Satanic Leader of the 19th Century?

Bogow

I was interested in this question when I saw that one of the symbols that were used in the First Empire was the Eagle, which later, a century later, also used by Hitler in Third Reich. Even the name Reich is analogous to the Empire in German.

Some more facts, this is the literal unification of most of Europe under the leadership of England (where there were especially many Jews at that time), against the state of Napoleon. Absolutely similar to what the Entente countries did during World War II.

Also, and I think this is the main thing, it is that Napoleon literally returned the monarchy to France after the bloody revolution. In one of the books I read that the revolution in France was the first of a series of Jewish attempts to overthrow the monarchy in order to achieve full power. Others of a similar success in the Russian Empire (in 1917) and was largely based on the "achievements" of the French.

I ask the French SS, or any other people who have studied this question, to answer.

Bogow said:
I was interested in this question when I saw that one of the symbols that were used in the First Empire was the Eagle, which later, a century later, also used by Hitler in Third Reich. Even the name Reich is analogous to the Empire in German.

Some more facts, this is the literal unification of most of Europe under the leadership of England (where there were especially many Jews at that time), against the state of Napoleon. Absolutely similar to what the Entente countries did during World War II.

Also, and I think this is the main thing, it is that Napoleon literally returned the monarchy to France after the bloody revolution. In one of the books I read that the revolution in France was the first of a series of Jewish attempts to overthrow the monarchy in order to achieve full power. Others of a similar success in the Russian Empire (in 1917) and was largely based on the "achievements" of the French.

I ask the French SS, or any other people who have studied this question, to answer.

I don't know if Napoleon is an SS but Masons were behind this revolution (original masons, not shekel masters) and revolution caused so many damage to Catholic Church. Napoleon, as one of the commanders of revolution, he is definitely Gentile and not a goy. Being SS not necessary for being a good leader. Goebbels was also not an SS but he was good at propaganda and helped our case.

Bright Truth said:
Bogow said:

I don't know if Napoleon is an SS but Masons were behind this revolution (original masons, not shekel masters) and revolution caused so many damage to Catholic Church. Napoleon, as one of the commanders of revolution, he is definitely Gentile and not a goy. Being SS not necessary for being a good leader. Goebbels was also not an SS but he was good at propaganda and helped our case.

Yes, I agree about the damage done by the revolution to the Catholic Church. But it is worth considering that the Jewish (((proletarian))) revolution in Russia also blew up churches and destroyed the class of Christian clerics.

As for the real Freemasonry that made the revolution, could you tell us more about this?

From the facts known to me of what the followers of the revolution have done at the conceptual level, for example:
1) Introducing a 10 day week instead of a 7 day week
2) Changing the names of all months and days (which were based on astrology and pagan symbolism) to fictitious.
3) Change of all former Catholic churches to "temples of the mind", with the worship of "mind" as God.

All of these things don't fit well with real non-Jewish Freemasons.

Bogow said:
Bright Truth said:
Bogow said:

Yes, I agree about the damage done by the revolution to the Catholic Church. But it is worth considering that the Jewish (((proletarian))) revolution in Russia also blew up churches and destroyed the class of Christian clerics.

As for the real Freemasonry that made the revolution, could you tell us more about this?

From the facts known to me of what the followers of the revolution have done at the conceptual level, for example:
1) Introducing a 10 day week instead of a 7 day week
2) Changing the names of all months and days (which were based on astrology and pagan symbolism) to fictitious.
3) Change of all former Catholic churches to "temples of the mind", with the worship of "mind" as God.

All of these things don't fit well with real non-Jewish Freemasons.

I don't know French history but here is the source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7

Though Mageson is a traitor or a Jew, HPHC didn't delete this one. Seems like what's written is correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back