Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time - Natural or Artificial?

SyrArisMarsMartin

I have heard that time itself is artificial and not a natural phenomena, hence why we need an artificial way (watch) of knowing what time it is. I don't think there is a natural way of finding out what time it is.
So if it is artificial, what or who creates it? A machine? And where is it, on/inside the planet of Saturn?
I would like to hear your opinion about it.

Time itself isn't artificial, but our perception of it is inaccurate. And time moves differently depending on where you are in the galaxy and universe.

And what we have here, with the "new day" beginning at a random hour (12 midnight) is wrong, the new day begins with sunrise. But of course that also changes with where you are in the world. In the north, 3am in summer months, and not until nearly noon in the winter months.

There are several methods of knowing the time without a watch. Just learn survival skills and you will know.

~~~~~~~
Lydia said:
Time itself isn't artificial, but our perception of it is inaccurate. And time moves differently depending on where you are in the galaxy and universe.

And what we have here, with the "new day" beginning at a random hour (12 midnight) is wrong, the new day begins with sunrise. But of course that also changes with where you are in the world. In the north, 3am in summer months, and not until nearly noon in the winter months.
I love it how here in summer the sun rises at the same time as I do on most days (0430-0500), while where I was before it always rose too late for my tastes and set too late too.

to me “time” is just a measure so we don’t get lost I guess, of course time is not artificial and is a real phenomenom, since you just can’t go backwards to something that has happened already

though my perception of time has changed dramatically, you see, I used to wake up and every day would feel different, as if I was moving through a medium to somewhere, kind of like a trigonometric function moving up and down as days went by, but maybe a year and half ago I just started feeling steady, I wake up and go to sleep on the same “point” to say, as if I was static at certain place and don’t move anywhere, I don’t know if this has anything to do with aging or better said, the lack of normal aging like a normal person, I’m pretty sure meditation and all that has a lot to do with this

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I have heard that time itself is artificial and not a natural phenomena, hence why we need an artificial way (watch) of knowing what time it is. I don't think there is a natural way of finding out what time it is.
So if it is artificial, what or who creates it? A machine? And where is it, on/inside the planet of Saturn?
I would like to hear your opinion about it.

Idk where you get your information from, but you should stop listening to them.
Time is something natural, altho there are no rules in modern physics that say that time only has one direction.

Time is a nature of the 3rd dimension. In the 4th or higher dimensions, time isn’t such a big issue, since the 4th is superior to the 3rd (space/time) it also rules over all lower dimensions. In the 4th for example you can perceive the 3rd dimension fully, and for example you are not locked to the Speed of light, distance and time (velocity) don’t matter to You anymore in the 4th, you transcend them. You can take one step, and „jump“ millions of kilometres in the 4th. This is why our gods can interact instantly with us for example.

Watches are just a way to tell people what „time“ it is right now. Watches are just a „concept“ of our own time model, based of natural phenomena of our planet.
Each day the earth rotates around it’s own axis, so this is a day. Hours and Mintues are just a method and concept to divide the natural day into smaller pieces, so people can orientate better what „time“ it is right now.

Even without watches there would be time. Time is a natural attribute of this world, and describes change. Without time there wouldn’t be any change, and everything in the universe would literally be „frozen in time“.

So since time describes change, make sure you change for the better and advance, so your time wasn’t „wasted“.

You might want to read about the great instrument of time.

Woden said:
Physical time as we know it is measured as Greenwich mean time, Greenwich Observatory, England. This goes back to when we measured everything by the Sun. Exact time, in a scientific sense, is done down to the millisecond by atomic clocks and supercomputers using all astronomical data.

Presently time we personally experience is by our physical interacting with our surroundings according to our level of consciousness, which is at the low level of the electromagnetic spectrum (said some of this in a recent post) because our spiritual evolution has been held back by the enemy.

Sacred-Serpent.gif

The various levels of the Demons, which are at a low level, but higher than us, have a broader perception/understanding of time because They have a higher consciousness. Satan and the higher Gods, which are at the highest pinnacle of creation, have the greatest perception of time, power and wisdom beyond our understanding. Simply put, to know is to understand, to have the ability to understand is the gift of the Gods.

eye2.gif
Soul-Infinity.gif

Thank you everyone for your replies. Knowledge is everything.
Btw Woden, your picture is the representation of what a real Nordic Man should look like.
I hope this Gene will be in many more Nordic children to come.

Since you guys mentioned perception of time.

Is time not constant with people and life itself across the universe?

In other words if time is perceived differently by higher up entities or by other Worlds isn't that a brainfuck to us humans?

To put it simply we are higher millisecond, second, minute, hours perceiving people. If our perception of time were to change either we are on a drug or doing an activity that makes you ignore time. Your working with time but your senses are so focused on a single parameter like a video game that you lose awareness of your time.

There is dreams I've had were the perception of time changes but it seems in our dreams most dreams are based on realities perception of time i.e. the moving images the entities in it like say an alien dream all move according to our perception of what we consider normal time activities all humans perform and animals as well.

Wouldn't a quicker perception or lower perception of time be really annoying for us? If we can perceive lower millisecond and nanosecond and below. Ignoring the opposite as that is based on immortality perception of life and time not simply just time itself.

I guess what I'm trying to state is does time speed up or slow down or what is the normal rhythm of time in comparison to our own perception of time on this planet Earth?

Are there places whereby entities speak chipmunk style because everything is going so fast. Or some entity being so slow it's like they are in time dilation?

What exactly is perceiving of time in an advanced concept?

Is it that we perceive things more detailed? For example we increase our senses seeing smaller and smaller ranges of time like milli-, nano-, pico- etc.etc.seconds and we see more of reality?

For example we see a helicopter passing by more so than a normal human?

Does what I state make sense?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back