Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The visible Moon - A Machine ?

SyrArisMarsMartin

I would like to hear your opinions about the true nature of the visible Moon. It has been said that it is a Machine on the inside, being responsible for the reincarnation/recycling of human souls. The light we see upon death being the artificial light of the Moon. And that the enemy forces are operating it at this time, disguising themselves as loved ones, to trick the souls by manipulating their emotional attachments. What is your opinion?

I doubt it would have any substantial spiritual power if it was completely artificial. It would certainly not rule any chakra and any other part of the soul. Technology can be made to amplify or hamper certain frequencies of manifestations, but I doubt it can create such a strong force out of nowhere. I am open to having my mind changed if substantial, sensible evidence is brought forward.

Stormblood said:
I doubt it would have any substantial spiritual power if it was completely artificial. It would certainly not rule any chakra and any other part of the soul. Technology can be made to amplify or hamper certain frequencies of manifestations, but I doubt it can create such a strong force out of nowhere. I am open to having my mind changed if substantial, sensible evidence is brought forward.

I see. Maybe we have 2 Moons? One visible artificial one and one that we can't see. There is a masonic jewish game called "Destiny 2" which shows exactly that. The "Traveller" being the visible Moon and a natural one outside the Earths atmosphere.
I have heard old texts speaking about it and my father told me about a battle the ancient greeks and the gods had for the ownership of the Moon. Also the very first "Greeks" were called "προσέληνες" which means "those before the moon".
Then there was an Episode on jewish series "Star Trek" which showed the reincarnation process while dying and an alien entity disguised as her father trying to capture her.
Also there is an article about China wanting to build their own artificial Moon, for "Energy" reasons.
So naturally i was thinking, since the soul of a human weighs 21 grams, it is some sort of a global economy for human souls, operated by them.
But what sticked with me more, was the jewish guy on Youtube named "Ariel Bar Tzadok" saying in one of his videos, quote:
"The most dangerous entities are the human souls who don't go to the light"
You see? I have also a personal experience, if you want to hear it.

According to an older scientist whom I can’t remember the moon is plasma. We certainly can’t/haven’t landed on it. It doesn’t look like a rock and the current Judeo-NASA explanation for why it wanes/waxes doesn’t make any real sense. I believe that I have also seen clouds behind it before.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I would like to hear your opinions about the true nature of the visible Moon. It has been said that it is a Machine on the inside, being responsible for the reincarnation/recycling of human souls. The light we see upon death being the artificial light of the Moon. And that the enemy forces are operating it at this time, disguising themselves as loved ones, to trick the souls by manipulating their emotional attachments. What is your opinion?

This is mixed with information on the JoS and nonsense.

The moon is not a machine, maybe someone artificially created the moon, altho it was not an enemy, as the moon benefits us gentiles, and helps us to advance spiritually. The enemy would never do that.

Also the moon is too massive to be an engineered machine, the great pyramids are humanities greatest monuments, and we created them with the help of the Gods.

Also there is no way to maintain such a machine. Also it would take up too much material and mass, nobody would build it, it is not worth it, and for most species it is impossible to build something as massive as the moon.

The moon is responsible for ebb and flow, so the gravitational pull of the moon is so great that it affects bodies of water on our planet.

Also fun fact, the moon radiates also black light, Ultra Violet radiation, which corresponds to the 6th Chakra and the Akasha.

To put it plainly, no the moon is not a machine. You should really stop trusting everything the internet says.

The moon is a natural celestial object. What you write here is overblown theories that are probably on the kook territory. Aristotle describes about the "Moon sphere", or the level of the gravitational force of the moon, being good and helping into mortal life and spiritual life. The moon protects the earth through many calamities, meteors and other objects that could do major harm to us.

At the same time, the "Moon" does decide reincarnation, but not the actual moon. Within the moon territory, from it to earth, one is still within the earth sphere. It's a natural object and many other planets also have their moons, like earth does.

I think what you write is the common stuff of Americans who generally don't understand occult texts they read, or read major mistranslated [such as opinions of the ancients about the Moon], and then create monstrosity theories. The "Dark side of the moon", was also agreed upon to be a place where the "Gods exist".

Even more interesting is the fact that ancient philosophers whose writings were destroyed, speak a lot about how the Gods had a colony formed on the moon, a very long time ago. The moon was also described as having been rife with some kind of life, but a very long time ago, sort of like a mini living planet.

The moon was also more than likely acting as a moon base for UFO's to come and leave the earth, but that's about it.

The moon also, agitates the spiritual aspect in people, for better or for worse, and that's why it can multiply the power of magick and magicians. For that reason I would seriously doubt it's a negative thing or something unnatural. If the Gods put it there "artificially", it would still be in accordance to some very smart natural design. It is doubtful the enemy would create the moon. Many occult phenomena occur in humanity because of the moon.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
According to an older scientist whom I can’t remember the moon is plasma. We certainly can’t/haven’t landed on it. It doesn’t look like a rock and the current Judeo-NASA explanation for why it wanes/waxes doesn’t make any real sense. I believe that I have also seen clouds behind it before.

Plasma is shapeless, and magnetic fields direct plasma, and lets it shoot away. The shape of the moon does not change, altho super strong solar winds hit it all the time.

Also, plasma is luminous... the electrons of plasma are emitting visible light, and also a vast spectrum of other frequencies and yet you have new moon, where you can not see it all.

Also, solids reflect light very differently than liquids... or gases... or plasma...

Now seriously even a 3 year old can Differentiate between a solid (rock) and a plasma (fire) just by looking at it.

You said you saw clouds behind the moon?
This can not be possible, we live in 2021, people, cameras and telescopes look 24/7 at the moon, if you saw clouds at ANY given time, other people must have seen it as well and have some substantial proof.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It has been said that it is a Machine on the inside, being responsible for the reincarnation/recycling of human souls. The light we see upon death being the artificial light of the Moon. And that the enemy forces are operating it at this time, disguising themselves as loved ones, to trick the souls by manipulating their emotional attachments. What is your opinion?

Reincarnation is a good and natural thing and certainly doesn't have anything to do with the enemy. Being stuck in the astral without a physical body is actually bad. If you were in the astral for a long time without a physical body, your soul would degenerate and eventually die. That's why it needs a body. And that's why in Spiritual Satanism we seek to reach physical immortality by completing the Magnum Opus in order to stop reincarnation. That's the only way you can sensibly stop it. If you read the JoS site, you see it says that Dedicated Satanists avoid "the light" which is of the enemy and go to Duat/Hell instead, but we still get reincarnated.

I think the whole "reincarnation is bad" thing is just enemy disinfo. The enemy surely harvests souls, but it does that in the astral without any sort of reincarnation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The moon is a natural celestial object. What you write here is overblown theories that are probably on the kook territory. Aristotle describes about the "Moon sphere", or the level of the gravitational force of the moon, being good and helping into mortal life and spiritual life. The moon protects the earth through many calamities, meteors and other objects that could do major harm to us.

At the same time, the "Moon" does decide reincarnation, but not the actual moon. Within the moon territory, from it to earth, one is still within the earth sphere. It's a natural object and many other planets also have their moons, like earth does.

I think what you write is the common stuff of Americans who generally don't understand occult texts they read, or read major mistranslated [such as opinions of the ancients about the Moon], and then create monstrosity theories. The "Dark side of the moon", was also agreed upon to be a place where the "Gods exist".

Even more interesting is the fact that ancient philosophers whose writings were destroyed, speak a lot about how the Gods had a colony formed on the moon, a very long time ago. The moon was also described as having been rife with some kind of life, but a very long time ago, sort of like a mini living planet.

The moon was also more than likely acting as a moon base for UFO's to come and leave the earth, but that's about it.

The moon also, agitates the spiritual aspect in people, for better or for worse, and that's why it can multiply the power of magick and magicians. For that reason I would seriously doubt it's a negative thing or something unnatural. If the Gods put it there "artificially", it would still be in accordance to some very smart natural design. It is doubtful the enemy would create the moon. Many occult phenomena occur in humanity because of the moon.

Ok but what about Saturn's Rings?

I think the Nazis also have a base on the moon.
I also had a dream about the moon being Artificial and it was used by the ancients to sort of slingshot their craft almost like a portal sort of a thing. Was a cool dream and I saw big walls carved into how the Ancients used it but it was very complicated. Humans of today cannot understand it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Would you say that the planets described in astrology are actually Chakras /Some higher dimensional energy and not the actual Physical Planet in the Solar System ?

Rational Satanist said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It has been said that it is a Machine on the inside, being responsible for the reincarnation/recycling of human souls. The light we see upon death being the artificial light of the Moon. And that the enemy forces are operating it at this time, disguising themselves as loved ones, to trick the souls by manipulating their emotional attachments. What is your opinion?

Reincarnation is a good and natural thing and certainly doesn't have anything to do with the enemy. Being stuck in the astral without a physical body is actually bad. If you were in the astral for a long time without a physical body, your soul would degenerate and eventually die. That's why it needs a body. And that's why in Spiritual Satanism we seek to reach physical immortality by completing the Magnum Opus in order to stop reincarnation. That's the only way you can sensibly stop it. If you read the JoS site, you see it says that Dedicated Satanists avoid "the light" which is of the enemy and go to Duat/Hell instead, but we still get reincarnated.

I think the whole "reincarnation is bad" thing is just enemy disinfo. The enemy surely harvests souls, but it does that in the astral without any sort of reincarnation.

"And that's why in Spiritual Satanism we seek to reach physical immortality by completing the Magnum Opus in order to stop reincarnation. That's the only way you can sensibly stop it. If you read the JoS site, you see it says that Dedicated Satanists avoid "the light" which is of the enemy and go to Duat/Hell instead, but we still get reincarnated."

I like this answer brother. Duat/Hell is like Tartaros the ancient Greeks talked about, in inner Earth, probably the last layer. The place where Maat weighs your heart, correct?

Stormblood said:
Sure. This is a free speech platform as long as the rules are respected, which you are. And I am personally interested in reading about what you have to say. Maybe others are as well.

Sure my friend.
A close friend of mine had died. I did tell him in a serious manner before his death not to go to the artificial light.
The same night he died, i had a dream where i was at my old home seeing through the window the full moon.
I turned around and saw my friend at the door, i was shocked and asked him: "You did go there, didn't you?"
He didn't say anything and turned his face away with a sad look.
Next thing i know i get a call, telling me to follow him, they are waiting for me.
Suddenly i am inside the Moon. I was shocked at the scene, because it was like a big bright office, a working place.
Those working there had a human appearance.
So i sat there waiting, like in an entrance hall where you wait until they call your name.
Next thing i know i get rescued by a dark looking horned being, like the guy from star wars.
And that is it. His death really hurt me, i was crying tears on his dead body, i will never forget.

What about the theory of the moon landing being a hoax, what's the JoS opinion there?

xlnt said:
What about the theory of the moon landing being a hoax, what's the JoS opinion there?

How about you form your own opinion on things instead of letting other people spoon feed you?

NinRick said:
xlnt said:

How about you form your own opinion on things instead of letting other people spoon feed you?

I wanted to know JoS stance on the moon landing. I'm sooo sorry!
Everything good? :)

xlnt said:
NinRick said:
xlnt said:

Are you related to that 'doctor' xint who's scamming people in Britain, asking for £1000 for fake proof of vaccination? If you aren't, all good. If you are, you should be ashamed of yourself, making people pay that much for survival. The majority of people is working class, and you'd be taking food from their mouths and their children's mouth to provide an extortionate service.

Stormblood said:
xlnt said:
NinRick said:

Are you related to that 'doctor' xint who's scamming people in Britain, asking for £1000 for fake proof of vaccination? If you aren't, all good. If you are, you should be ashamed of yourself, making people pay that much for survival. The majority of people is working class, and you'd be taking food from their mouths and their children's mouth to provide an extortionate service.

Never heard of him. There were once a Swedish record label named "xlnt records" which I sort of snatched it from cus it sounded nice and excellent, so no I'm not that doctor :)

xlnt said:

It is impossible for the United States to land on the moon. According to the science we have been told, the plasmatosphere (van allen belt) cannot be crossed. Someone asked a NASA employee how did you get to the moon if you couldn't cross the Van Allen Belt? The NASA employee replied that we used that technology and then destroyed it. This is funny. The moon is also plasma like the sun, and the sun is not as far from the earth as you might think. Most people here like to believe NASA's lies. NASA means "lie" in Hebrew.

I don't think that the moon is artifical, but i heard that long ago Earth had three moons, 2 were destroyed by the enemy and the one we have now is the one that survived. It is said that when the second moon was destroyed that was when Atlantis sank/was floded(none of this information is on JoS so you can discard it).

It could be also allegorical to the decline of Humanitys spirituality/advancment.

lodoshurricane said:
The moon is also plasma like the sun, and the sun is not as far from the earth as you might think. Most people here like to believe NASA's lies. NASA means "lie" in Hebrew.

NinRick said:

Plasma is shapeless, and magnetic fields direct plasma, and lets it shoot away. The shape of the moon does not change, altho super strong solar winds hit it all the time.

Also, plasma is luminous... the electrons of plasma are emitting visible light, and also a vast spectrum of other frequencies and yet you have new moon, where you can not see it all.

Also, solids reflect light very differently than liquids... or gases... or plasma...

Now seriously even a 3 year old can Differentiate between a solid (rock) and a plasma (fire) just by looking at it.

This can not be possible, we live in 2021, people, cameras and telescopes look 24/7 at the moon, if you saw clouds at ANY given time, other people must have seen it as well and have some substantial proof.

Henu the Great said:
lodoshurricane said:
The moon is also plasma like the sun, and the sun is not as far from the earth as you might think. Most people here like to believe NASA's lies. NASA means "lie" in Hebrew.

NinRick said:

Plasma can be manipulated and held together by magnetism and magnetic poles. It there is also in the earth's magnetic field, look at the sky. Have you ever thought about where and how Tesla would draw free energy? Of course from the plasmatosphere that have been eart's magnetic aura. By experimenting yourself at home, you can see that the moonlight is cold. The moon is not a sphere, it is concave. If the moon were a sphere, different angles of the moon would appear from other sides of the earth. The moon rotates like a clock, not around itself. Also, let me give you one more piece of information that you may not like: Clouds are also plasma, last year in the country of Oman, they gave electricity to the clouds and made it rain artificially. You should not think that the knowledge taught to you by the Jewish lobby in university or high school was "real science." There is such a thing as cold plasma. Read and research more about plasma and its structure, then you can get away with the ridiculous tales of the Jews.

Stormblood said:
A weird question....
If the planets are strongly connected to our chakras and whatnot...what will happen if for example, a huge asteroid hit one of the planets and the planet was destroyed? Does the destruction of the physical aspect of the planets and luminarues affect us? Or will their astral form remain still? Cuz i heard somewhere that even if you dont see the sun you can still get energy from it by visualizing the astral sun or something.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Stormblood said:
A weird question....
If the planets are strongly connected to our chakras and whatnot...what will happen if for example, a huge asteroid hit one of the planets and the planet was destroyed? Does the destruction of the physical aspect of the planets and luminarues affect us? Or will their astral form remain still? Cuz i heard somewhere that even if you dont see the sun you can still get energy from it by visualizing the astral sun or something.

I don't know but there is a theory that something similar happened in the past when the Reptilians started the war against the humans. Aside from bombing many key places in the planet (i.e. every place where now you have that unnatural, desert landscape, some of which are still radioactive to date), they also destroyed a planet called Phaeton that existed between Mars and Jupiter. It was a water giant planet. Part of it went on to create the Moon, part made the asteroid belt that exists today between those two planets, and part of it collided with the planet, causing the oceans to rise to the level they are today, submerging quite a lot of land. This was an attempt of theirs at disabling us spiritually, as that giant planet had a massive effect on us being many times bigger than the Moon.

I do not know what would happen if a planet was completely destroyed and nothing of it was left.

The Sun doesn't disappear just because you don't see it, so of course you can get energy from it and any star and planet in the universe.

Stormblood said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Stormblood said:
A weird question....

I don't know but there is a theory that something similar happened in the past when the Reptilians started the war against the humans. Aside from bombing many key places in the planet (i.e. every place where now you have that unnatural, desert landscape, some of which are still radioactive to date), they also destroyed a planet called Phaeton that existed between Mars and Jupiter. It was a water giant planet. Part of it went on to create the Moon, part made the asteroid belt that exists today between those two planets, and part of it collided with the planet, causing the oceans to rise to the level they are today, submerging quite a lot of land. This was an attempt of theirs at disabling us spiritually, as that giant planet had a massive effect on us being many times bigger than the Moon.

I do not know what would happen if a planet was completely destroyed and nothing of it was left.

The Sun doesn't disappear just because you don't see it, so of course you can get energy from it and any star and planet in the universe.

alright. thank you

lodoshurricane said:
Henu the Great said:
lodoshurricane said:

NinRick said:

Plasma can be manipulated and held together by magnetism and magnetic poles. It there is also in the earth's magnetic field, look at the sky. Have you ever thought about where and how Tesla would draw free energy? Of course from the plasmatosphere that have been eart's magnetic aura. By experimenting yourself at home, you can see that the moonlight is cold. The moon is not a sphere, it is concave. If the moon were a sphere, different angles of the moon would appear from other sides of the earth. The moon rotates like a clock, not around itself. Also, let me give you one more piece of information that you may not like: Clouds are also plasma, last year in the country of Oman, they gave electricity to the clouds and made it rain artificially. You should not think that the knowledge taught to you by the Jewish lobby in university or high school was "real science." There is such a thing as cold plasma. Read and research more about plasma and its structure, then you can get away with the ridiculous tales of the Jews.

From what you are saying I can tell that you are not very educated. Plasma needs a lot if energy to be produced. If clouds were plasma they were incredibly hot, any airplane approaching a cloud would explode.

You also have no clue what it would take, to shape the moon as it is rn. And you also have apparently no clue that plasma is luminous. New moon would not be possible.

There is no „free energy“ you just transform one form of energy in another form.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I came across various theories about the moon:
- That is 1 billion years older than the solar system
- That is way too big for a planet like Earth
- That there is indeed a soul recycling machine inside it as you said
- that is completely empty inside and what we see is just a `layer of rocks` that covers what is inside

However my personal opinion is that is not a body artificially created. As said above is hard to believe it would have so much spiritual and energetical impact over earth if it was artificial. But that doesn't exclude that there wouldn't be some advanced technology inside it that was built in a certain part inside the Moon and not neccesarily something that covers the whole inside. The moon has a total surface of 38 million square km, would a `soul recycling machine` or whatever can exist tere require so much space? I doubt, but I don't exclude that other civilizations have created cavities inside the Moon and installed bases or technology there. Is known that there are buildings and artificial structures on the part of the Moon we cannot see from Earth so something exising somewhere inside the moon is completely plausible, but the moon wouldn't have to be artificial only because such technology exists inside it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back