Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health working

shekeb

hello everyone , hope you all feel good

it's a little bit hard to describe

moon goes in Virgo by 31 of October good time to remove health issues

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3047&p=17541&hilit=health+working#p17541

in this working by Lady Lydia the first affirmation for health working , this :

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

i can't affirm this part of affirmation '' sickness,illness,disease '' because all of it have the same meaning in my language , there is just two words for two of it in my language ( whether sickness ,illness or disease all have the same meaning ) i can't affirm three of them because there is no third word for these.
i hope you got what i mean .

any question suggestion or anything else , i accept and response to that .

666S666 said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3047&p=17541&hilit=health+working#p17541

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

i can't affirm this part of affirmation '' sickness,illness,disease '' because all of it have the same meaning in my language , there is just two words for two of it in my language ( whether sickness ,illness or disease all have the same meaning ) i can't affirm three of them because there is no third word for these.

Do the working with english affirmation.

Fuchs said:
666S666 said:

Do the working with english affirmation.

Does it work ?

Lady Lydia said we shoud affirm in our own language .

666S666 said:

Use two out of three words then.

666S666 said:

Hello :)

Modify the affirmation as you see fit, and feel free to do it in your own language. It's the intent that matters, not the exact wording. I have worded some affirmations rather strangely that wouldn't make much sense to modern Americans, for example, more in the old english style and it worked perfectly fine.

(I don't know why people started calling me that btw, or who the first person was that did, but it always puts a smile on my face, I've seen it by quite a few SS over the years :) )

Lydia said:

Modify the affirmation as you see fit, and feel free to do it in your own language. It's the intent that matters, not the exact wording. I have worded some affirmations rather strangely that wouldn't make much sense to modern Americans, for example, more in the old english style and it worked perfectly fine.

(I don't know why people started calling me that btw, or who the first person was that did, but it always puts a smile on my face, I've seen it by quite a few SS over the years :) )

As one of the most noble souls on the Earth, if not you, then who deserves to be called a Lady?

It's natural the great person gets a great name.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:

Thanks i will try it

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:

I was just worry if i remove one of it ,it won't work

Thanks for that dude you are awesome . All of you

Lydia said:
666S666 said:

Thanks for replying Lady Lydia ( and your hepling workings )

I know the second affirmation exist too , but i worry it won't work. So i wanted to try the first one

VoiceofEnki said:
Lydia said:

As one of the most noble souls on the Earth, if not you, then who deserves to be called a Lady?

It's natural the great person gets a great name.

Hail Satan!

:oops: Thank you! And making more progress as times goes on with meditations etc :)

Woden said:
666S666 said:

"Sickness" and "illness" are generic terms meaning the same thing, whether it be in English or your language, so say either one. Whereas "disease" implies a specific infection or contagion, eg: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness (either one), disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Healing Mantras:
https://mega.nz/folder/nbwxzI7Q#SoqVM2VEU0sjj0paV7aKZQ

Thanks for helping but as i said " disease " have the same meaning like sickness and illness . Thanks again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back