Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is this spiritual status called?

666darkness

Website
www.youtube.com
So I feel like I switch the energy of my whole being a lot. Maybe others do too and they dont notice it. I have thought about all of this so often. Right now I have the child energy and what I mean by that is that I have the energy of a child without losing the knowledge of all my experience and thought and belief in this life. It feels so holy to be like this and it feels like a privilege. I have also found the perfect balance between masculine and feminine energy. Now this is a status of mine. It can change if I let it change in a few days or weeks or months. Or maybe this status will stay now for a very while.

So I obviously experience what is going on and I can analyse it but I cant analyse what the meaning of this is and what its really called in spiritual theory, is there a term or word for this what I experience?

Also sometimes its like when I meditate too deep and I usually do that without noticing then I happen to leave my body but I stop right after the process of where its happening because I am scared to actually leave my body or just not simply interested in leaving my body to astral travel. I only like void meditation. I dont like the idea of leaving my body and perhaps this is a big mistake. Maybe I am getting called or maybe I just meditate too deep and work towards not meditating too deep or learn more control. I think that is it. Control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back